What are the benefits of being a MGTOW?

What are the benefits of being a MGTOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MMODVTSEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a trap?

Billions of years of your ancestors successfully reproducing suddenly coming to a halt because pic related

You know all that stupid shit women do that isn't sucking your cock? None of it, on the flip side you die without leaving any progeny meaning that you essentially fail as a biological organism at the most basic of tasks you are required to perform to perpetuate the species and all the stupid shit nihilists believe about life having no meaning actually does apply to you.

Kill yourself weirdo

> two natty brunettes
> blonde kids

U wot

Sorry if it is off topic, but the other thread got deleted so I'm asking here.
This might be the most relevant thread.

>penis size is a huge meme since most women can't orgasm from vaginal penetration and women have sex to please their partner, get an ego boost from being desired and emotionally bond with them not for physical pleasure
>what's an even bigger meme is all men are insecure about their penis size but will defend being circumcised
I always wondered if that is a cultural thing. I usually only hear western people complain/talk about this.
First time I was with my wife she came after a few seconds. Is it because she was a virgin? Its not that hard to make her come.
I think the more partner you have the more difficult it is to come for women. The vagina might become loose as well but its maybe also connected to something emotional.
Would be interesting to get some information on this. I cant find anything.

From my experience making a woman cum is more about getting her there mentally rather than physically. If she's really into you and you can make her feel hot then it's easy to make her cum.

The major benefits are not having to encounter disgusting Albanian trash like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MMODVTSEY

White kids usually start out blonde and their hair gets darker as they age.

Buddy pls I hate Alb*nians more than anyone else on Sup Forums

They can pretend that they are fine with not getting laid and lay the blame on women.

There's a ~72% chance that you actually are one. This probability approaches 100% if you are posting from Athens or Thessaloniki.

>tfw you are cuddling your gf and she pushes her bum into your dick
wew lads

I dont even know how MGTOW identifies itself but here is what i think.
I think the whole basis for the movement or the idea or however, is the fact that you can get easily fucked over in court during the divorce. I checked laws in my country and even if you sign some sort of a paper of how you wanna deal with the divorce, it can be ignored on the basis that your wife was "upset" or "morally obligated" to sign it, basically the bitch signed it and now she can banish it based on her emotions and things you cannot prove.
So people generally wanna not get married.
With MGTOW though i noticed most of them are just pathetic rejects and couldnt get a woman even if they tried so i dont know how valuable it is to talk to those people.

As a now "mgtow" and a person thats actually been laid, the reason im not getting married or getting into relationships is because i dont like them and im not gonna have kids so there is really no point in it for me.

You can be a MGTOW or whatever, from my understanding, and still get into relationships and do whatever, but the point is to not get attached.
It is mostly mentally, thing is big looking dick is visually appealing and helps turn the woman on so thats where i see the connection.

mgtow are just virgins who are forced to follow this ideology because they can't get laid. If you were more attractive and interesting then they wouldn't be mgtow.

>into

Sounds painful.

I can attest to that

self sovereignty, good life without any problems, not cucking yourself for nation that hates you, no family court rape, piece of mind, money, early retirement etc..

essentially pol's worst nightmare

Extreme Sounding

none for you, removal of bad genes for humanity

No.
The nature of evolution is that the weak don't pass their genetic code on. Difference between time before and now is how voluntary it is. Unfortunately these guys think it's strong to embrace weakness and ignore the contradiction therein. Women will be women, their availability will be what it is but we also can import good ones from non-cucked cultures and redpill them as to the western cultural deal. Embracing non-procreation is juvenile and dumb.

Just don't get legally married then.

How many of those ancestors raising children got cucked into raising another man's seed?
It's probable that genetic line will continue regardless.

Not true. I'm "MGTOW" but I don't apply that label to myself, I still casually date/fuck women. I'm just scared that getting married here is taking such a huge financially and in terms of my personal freedom. I don't want to be cucked by the law and forced to pay money to a bitch just for existing.

When the time comes to have children to continue my line I'll need to find a woman who is satisfied moving into a small rural town with me and living on a ranch/farm/homestead. Keep her semi isolated from degenerate society and keep her busy/content by constantly having her be preggers and taking care of kids. Rate my plan.

Yeah, that would be the rational thing for these people, and i think the movement started this way. But as ive mentioned, and others did too, most people dont come to a realisation of the subject then join the movement, instead they dont get laid, get sad, realise they cannot compete in the social hierarchy and then they decide that theyre not participating.

Its like that childhood friend youd beat on your ps and hed tell you he wasnt trying or wasnt ready.

Not all of them are like that but id say at least 90% of the people that mention this divorce stuff and mgtow movement fit the description.

This. The only people who identify as MGTOW are people who picked it up conveniently as a way to justify the lifestyle they already led.

Your woman is your slave/10

what the other guys said
a gf of mine went with me after having been pounded by his ex for a year with a truly BWC, while im at best average but still would come multiple times
i agree that it was loose at beginning tho, but it adapted in a few weeks

>No drama
>More money
>Personal freedom
>No risk of divorce/rape accusation/etc.

Stormtards will demand you shit out kids like a nigger, but kissing up to a degenerate woman that will take your children and raise them into degenerates/criminals will only exacerbate the problem. Modern whites are pussified hipster faggots, they need a generational culling to return quality to a more reasonable standard, and feminism needs a lesson on the true value women actually hold in society. Honestly whites are better off dead than spawning another generation of fidget-spinning retards that want refugees because that's what twitter says they should want.

Not at all. Do you view freedom as a working woman? How is a woman raising her children slavery whereas her spending her finite life working to create profit for a soulless entitity that doesn't care about her past her ability to generate said profit isn't slavery?

It's freedom to wake up everyday and make money for the sake of making money and spending the majority of your life working for someone else? Bullshit.

Most "mgtow" still have casual sex, though I agree attaching the label seems retarded.

can confirm
born with blonde hair
now a got bushy eyebrows and brown hair so i look like a greek

woah you mean im white?

monogamy is created by betas for betas
fuck that shit

The Earth is overpopulated. Perpetuating the species doesn't mean reproducing as rapidly as possible and consuming resources even faster. I have no guilt about not wanting kids.

I do sometimes feel a pang of... something. Guilt?... when I consider that I'm an only child and will thus probably be the end of the line for my unbroken chain of ancestors. But I just can't imagine being a dad.

Inferior Genes not Transffered
Humanity Stupidity Level Decreasing
Continue?

Who cares about bilological imperative? I have a logical thinking brain that knows the eventual heat death will occur and that the future is guaranteed to be dire, i don't need purpose handed to me as i have created my own and will continue living the fulfilling life that i am during a calm before the storm period on earth filled with learning and progression in everything i enjoy before my eventual demise. In a world of 7 billion having children does have no purpose and is majoritively done by lower iqs and boring people who couldn't figure out any other purpose for their pathetic selves other than cock farting in a snot hole and forever being slave to the endless cycle of primitive behavior.

>The nature of evolution is that the weak don't pass their genetic code on.
Wrong compare all geniuses and high achievers to africans.

>Stormtards will demand you shit out kids like a nigger
It's because they literally have no fucking clue what to do with life, i feel sorry for them desu.

the earth is overpopulated by niggers and chinks and poos

Loneliness and bitterness.

>What are the benefits of being a MGTOW?

She won't be there to nag you in the morning

He was asking about the benefits of MGTOW though, not the benefits of infecting Poland's water supply with contraception.

Is that a young boy?

MGTOW.
Because you're the most important thing in the world.

None.

I am already lonely and bitter, so MGTOW seems like upgrade
BRB on my way to visit cheap hooker and get drunk afterwards

sort yourself out. get your shit together, be a man, get fit, get a steady income.

mgtow is a justification for fat manchildren to stay bitter and lonely and to escape with videogames, the internet and/or drugs.

i'm currently trying to escape Sup Forums which has been proven to be very hard, but at least i've stopped drinking and i'm fit.

O have no quarrel against mgtow people, i encourage it. It leaves their shit tier genetics in the grave where it should be, such is nature.

Where's the pic from?

Duterte knows whats up.
MGTOW is for people who have given up, given up on improving themselves and their circumstances and desperately trying to find peace with themselves so they can live another day alone and miserable.
I'm no Chad but everyday I'm trying to better myself to find happiness with a career, my fitness my circumstances. Step one stop coming here. This place is a shithole which just reinforces your shitty lifestyle and makes you accept it and do nothing about it.
However in saying that I believe people have the choice to do what they want, MGTOW seems to be the new atheists though, trying to push their beliefs on other people and to that I say fuck off.

Can concur with the previous replies. Penis envy not a thing in the East?

my hair just got lighter as i got older

>>
When eoll men finally go on total strike ?

We create an controll all food, power, transportation, housing, communication etc etc etc ... everything essential !

If we strike government snd women can be defeat the very next day FOR REAL !....

You get to pretend that you're single because of your own choice instead of no girl wanting you ;)

Friendly reminder Jews post this shit to encourage you to have kids.

No kids, no student loans, mortgages, hospital bills, etc.

This. I feel like mgtow seems to be blaming bitches for your problems and giving up. Make it irrelevant "clean your room", have ownership, good bitches are not unicorns, they exist and will come when you don't care because you don't NEED them. Be a leader and own your shit.

>this is what halfniggers actually believe

>I'm trying to better myself
>by quitting what is basically a politics site
Kek, nigga if you're such a beta that what someone says on a politics board actually affects you in real life, then please go MGTOW, the world does NOT need your genes

Looks like a plastic doll to me

the destruction of the white race

I was talking about the whole Chinese basket weaving forum actually, not just Sup Forums but I'll humor you.
This "political" site grabs all that is shit in the world and shoves it in your face.
>one minuscule tweet from some nobody
>300+ replies saying UK is doomed, women suck etc etc
Then there is the huge population of robots that are on Sup Forums as well, look at all the people saying the "roasties" deserved to be blown up in Manchester when a lot of them were just kids, or that the deserved it because of their music tastes. In other words, lurk more newfag.

Is that a trap?

When I think of Greece, I imagine a country that's just filled with lazy little mgtowlets.

Get a fucking job you worthless piece of trash

That's cute. On the other hand, no one ever thinks of Austria.

Good, why the fuck would I want some borderline 3rd world shitholes to think about my country

Go wipe your tears on a foodstamp and scooter on the fuck outta this thread, burgerboy.

Wow, that was really clever.

Underrated

Letting your race die out

I'll take two creams two sugars please. oh and no foam this time

>remember, when you see an Austrian
>treat them like your coffeebitch

>tfw no gf

Perfect life /10

I can also attest to this, my hair is very dark brown now, but under the age of 4 it was light blonde

>What are the benefits of being a MGTOW?
Abstaining from marriage and cohabitation with a woman, means you're not at risk for alimony/palimony payments.

Money saved from average wedding, about £24,000

Abstaining from fatherhood means you save the cash you would normally spend raising a child, from 0-21 years of age children cost about £230,000. You can buy a really reasonable house for that money.

Emotional health benefits, so no nagging and manipulation, no being beholden to other peoples schedules or demands. Living on your own gives you freedom to relax and a much more chilled environment. No need for a man cave where all your hobbies are relegated to one room, you can kit out your bachelor pad how you want it.

I enjoy the lifestyle very much.

>>>>>>
When will men finally go on total strike ?

We create an controll all food, power, transportation, housing, communication etc etc etc ... everything essential !

If we strike government and women can be defeat the very next day FOR REAL !

End the #PARASITEGENDER and #GOVERNMENTISTAXSLAVEDOM

Feminism feeds off the salt it generates from easily triggered poorly raised bitches and MGTOW is no different.

There is so many similarities between these 2 groups and it's followers that It boggles my mind that very few MGTOWs have been able to put the pieces together themselves.

The only way these good goy manchildren are going is straight to an early suicide.

MGTOWs just cuck themselves in advance and pretend it's a win.

^ yes MGTOWs are literally this fucking retarded

Everyone speaking the truth about these degenerates is an automatic shill roastie etc

I dunno but I've been with some Japanese men who are quite welll endowed. I fall for the more Ainu looking men though. The ones who can seem to grow full on beards based on their she visible stubbles. Maybe you're not as small as you think?

> retards buy turkish coffee re-branded as austrian, for 10 times the price
> they do this for centuries
> they even save up for 5 years to have an amazing trip with their landwhale wife, to have some of this austrian coffee first hand

kek

how impressed were your friends from Bumfuck-NowhereVille when they found out you went to a nice country (not a borderline 3rd world shithole)

>tfw when no children and turning 30
I have such insane baby fever I don't even care if a bitch divorces me and takes half my money as long as I get a beautiful child out of the deal.

>celebrating your own Involuntary celibacy

First step to turning into a sjw tranny by pretending things are the way they aren't.

bitcoin is the answer to divorce court just keep a good portion of you wealth in it.

Court will not even be able to prove you have it if you do it right.

>men
>baby fever
Are you sure you're identifying with your real gender?

Benefits: More time to spend on improving yourself, no broken heart to fuck you up. Smart move money-wise. Women take a lot of upkeep.

Not so good: No one to go to sleep with at night or wake up with in the morning. If you're prone to loneliness you will probably suffer.

During the summer months, girls with dirty blonde hair start to lighten up and become really blonde

>computer breaks down
>life savings gone

Yeah this is a much better option

Being a defeatist and being part of a movement comprised largely of neckbeards with a "fox and the grapes" mentality.

Yeah I was a blonde kid and now my hair is jet black.

Lightens and eventually goes blonde in the sun though. Guess I'm super Saiyan.

You can backup your wallet dingus

>Swearing off women and going celibate instead of just choosing to be gay

lmao why would you do this?

The only advantage is that you have a less pathetic sounding excuse for delaying/failing to achieve adulthood and not starting a family.

Sticking things up your ass is for mentally ill degenerates

>most

Kek. Keep dreaming. At least 80% of mgtowfags are people with no gamw and no hopes of getting laid

Well I'll never have a family because I know that all women cheat and girls only want extremely outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get married. That said, I still don't consider myself part of MGTOW.

The only people who should go MGTOW are the people who actually experienced all the bullshit. Not le leddit fedora tippers from /r9k/

Why don't cunts like her care at all that the screencap is photoshopped?

Yes goy keep dating women someone needs to make us profits.

Peace of mind.

>The world is overpopulated
>Most of the people who are responsible for that are non-whites

Ah yes, Brits the second goodiest good goys right next to Americans.