>Roger Moore (89) dead
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40018422
archive.is/7OIVK

>Threat level raised to critical, having been merely severe since 2014
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX
mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels
archive.is/VdBlq

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
archive.is/XOdzA

>7 in 10 brits support One World Government(tm)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html
archive.is/8aKlJ

>Monuments around the world [once again] display the Union Jack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/world-monuments-illuminated-british-flag-tribute-manchester/
archive.is/MGiv3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/without-comment.html
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs/the_papers
youtube.com/watch?v=9RcmVobP320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since campaigning has been suspended, does that also mean we're not getting any new polls?

FUCK SNP

LEAVE THE COUNTRY

I think polls will still go ahead, I know they did after Joan Clark (I think that's here name - the one that got stabbed and shot by brillo man) was killed.

haha, fuck the people trying to protect us, amirite?

Americans are utter filth.

Just took some really cute snapchat selfies lads

Do you lads even think a couple more Explosions of Peace will be enough to break the insane media out of their trance?The amount of people virtue signaling with "muh solidarity" is making me fucking sick.

Maybe it's time for a second Exodus, British can flood into the northeast USA and help to re-establish the claim of the Anglo.

I agree but I don't see any where else as much better and due to things outside of my control I need support to survive. I'm stuck here as I can't be an asset to any other country

Is Jeremy Kyle back to normal this morning?

>Police have advised all public events and tours to cease until further notice
kinell! What happened to carrying on as normal?

>Joan Clark
Kek

Gay. I'd worry more about the Muslims invading your country and killing your children.

Derbyshire and Hopkins are two sides of the same shit coin.

>sam_kriss
is that a Jewish hat?

>verified

Unless some rogue one did one but it would be in bad taste

Could you imagine:
>In light of the recent Islamic attack in Manchester, how do you intend to vote in the GE?
>Has the terror attack changed who you are voting for?

Get the feeling the word 'politicizing' would be banded around a lot

Stupid thing is, when a new poll does come out in a week or so, everyone will be openly discussing how it has been affected by Manchester. Apparently its only in bad taste to do the poll BECAUSE of Manchester.

I'm czechin that

Nah you're pretty fucking scummy. Since this attack your countrymen have been mocking, laughing and cheering the dead.

Disgusting animals.

>Jonnie Marbles

Surprised he hasn't killed himself yet.

I hate these kinds of people more than I hate terrorists, just for the sheer self-hatred of it all.

>Terror attack 1/1 in Scotland
Pile on the guy, break foot booting him in the nuts, leather another melting man in the face til some cunt pulls you off to stop you killing him.

>Terror attack numero 9000 in Angloland
Hold embarrassing beta vigil, do absolutely nothing, #notallourmusliminvaders, cry, #powerfulspeechfrommuslimwitness, etc etc etc

Yous don't deserve to live

No, these acts just make their faith stronger. This is a "God is testing me I must not flinch" moment for them. Any sign of weakness they will hate themselves for so they stare at the death and say "God willed this, he wanted to make me prove I don't think all Muslims are like this and I won't back down".

They will double down until they're dead

>Post yfw the military are here for good

Thin end of the wedge lads.

youve got your own ethnic social problems. Pot kettle black, lad.

Yes. I got shit for this in a thread an hour after the attack but I've been monitoring the reactions to these large scale attacks coupled with the smaller scale attacks like what occurred in West Minister or one of the many shootings in Paris since the last large attack, I believe 14th March 2016 in Belgium. Old tactics are failing now, the dominant narrative has went from overwhelmingly left wing, to a split, to arguably quite right wing now. Or at the very least, as I said, old liberal and media tactics are beginning to fail as the number of these attacks rise.

We're witnessing and living this all out in real time though so only time will tell. Nothing like this has happened before.

Where? Other than by trolls on this site?

Radio 1 Big Weekend
Birmingham Gay Pride
FA Cup Final
Playoff Final
Twickenham
Friday is the first day of Ramadan

which one will the Muzzies attempt lads?

Remember when we use to be fairly honest (7/7) and blamed Islamic terrorism straight away. Nowadays the media barely whispers the words.

>2017
>thinking any political party will save us

I clocked that too.

You realize there's a 45% chance you're talking to a nigger or other breed of shitskin when an American posts?

Going to a tranny club at the weekend

Hope they don't target there like the Orlando gay club

No shit. We're pretty much finished by 2060 unless mass deportations start going down.

>tfw no decent Muslim ally in the Middle East

Why are we allied with the Saudis and Pakis instead of Iran and Syria lads?

>Birmingham Gay Pride
I hope

Financial gain. Obviously.

>Stoke

Not even on a cold night, disappointed

Egyptians are alright, Sisi saved his country from become an Islamist theocracy.

oil nigga

it's a pretty 'diverse' community is Birmingham

>Play Off Final
ree leave my Terriers alone

We're not mocking the dead, we're mocking the living that let's this happen

You're right. I noticed too. What the fuck America?

It says in OP you guys are 7/10 down fr the global kike order.
The eternal Anglo always a good Jew slave

Serious Question
Can Muslims eat Tapir instead of pig?

There's like 20 threads started by your countrymen mocking our dead. Go look at the catalog.

Disgusting shit.
The comments are funny.
They can fuck off and die.

The problem with the shift isn't that it's right wing. It's that it's a demand for more Orwellian schemes. They won't ask for less muslims they will ask for more police state

It's impossible to make a party that can change anything in a democratic system. The further right or left you go the more of the electorate you alienate. The only efficient vote hoarding parties are ones built entirely through compromise.

The bus is heading for that cliff and we need to turn left or right to alter the course, but because we can't agree then we just compromise to continue forward.

This is a result of our modern fractured society. We have no unifying culture since the death of the great institutions of Church and education. So now ever single fetish and interest becomes it's own sub culture with its own unique opinions and beliefs.

The more differing opinions within the electorate, the more we pull to center,

The more we pull to center, the more the survivable parties become centrist.

>politicization
WHY DO ALL THESE CUNTS NOT EVEN KNOW THEIR OWN LANGUAGE?

Yeah but attacking the gays is probably fine it their book.

>We're not mocking the dead

That's a big willy.

>Birmingham Gay Pride

If I were a betting service I'd give that a solid 2/1

Nah you're mocking the dead, you're on par with the Muslims that you proclaim to hate.

You're vile and nasty and you've shown your true colours over the past day. Fuck off.

I can only pray that most people will wake up while these fuckers are bleating themselves dry.

I worry that people won't wake up soon enough and Muhammad and his 12 wives will already have too many sandnigger children who have only grown up in Britain. At that point you now have to convince the population to start a race war or something to dig out the infestation.

So how did Teresa May and the BBCucks call this attack?

Did she weasel around or did they call it islamic terrorism?

Also how are the newspapers reporting about this attack?

Full of hate and vitriol and disdain i hope.

Should be delicious.

He is indeed a honker

no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts

You're probably right but we can control the reaction to this. We're apart of it as much as the other voices.

Way to prove point

>tfw heard Muslims in Waitrose talking about how this was inevitable after we started bombing Syria

>This close to calling the anti-terror hotline

I've seen young Muslim lads spit on a gay lad in my city

Replace Copts with White British and we have the exact same situation here.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/without-comment.html

Nothing angers me more tbqh. I understand these fucks have a right to free speech and shit and I respect that. But burning a poppy is disrespecting folks 1000x the people you are. People who stood up and fought and died to protect this country, and for what? So some entitled cunt can spout his edgy ideology on the internet. Makes me sick.

You're 100% correct. The only people we can rely on and actually call friends/brothers are the Australians and Kiwis

check out how papers are reporting it yourself
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs/the_papers

desu our papers aren't so bad here, its everything else that's the problem

might as well post this again. Feels a bit moot now

youtube.com/watch?v=9RcmVobP320

That happens after every attack, no matter where. Shitheads make horrible jokes and talk shit to try to get arise out of people. I haven't seen any difference in shitposts after this attack and any other.

Sure thing bud. While Farage is on national radio saying they should police the internet more we're preaching to the choir on Brit/pol/

What conversation is this we're a part of? The one where I say "I think we have too many Muslims", get arrested for a hate crime, end up in a Muslim prison and then mysteriously die? Come on lad, use your noggin!

It was 22 March lad.

Happened exactly a year prior to the Westminster attack

Britbongs answer me pls.

DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT

Honestly fucking do it

Don't agree with that kind of treatment, but Muslims are in general far more aware of the homosexual menace than we are.

The only point that's being made is that your countrymen over the last day since this attack have shown themselves to be the scum that they are.

So fuck off.

>There's like 20 threads started by your countrymen mocking our dead.
this is Sup Forums, most believe the edgier the better

It was only a matter of time.

Muslims are 4% of Britain, at the most between 5.5%-6% since the last census in 2011. That totals them at between 2.5mil-3.5mil. Their numbers aren't too high, and this is the terror and political upheaval they cause in their current numbers. Perhaps I'm putting too much faith in the hearts of men but I don't believe they'll allow Muslims to reach even 15% without large scale conflicts.
My bad. I was thinking a day before the ides of march lel.

Nah, it's not jokes it's fucking nasty and there's dozens of the threads.

You don't fucking do that, one or two? Sure, but the barrage from America? Nah, get fucked.

NO we are being told to feel sorry for Muslims, stand in 'solidarity' and that diversity is our strength and that we shouldn't be angry.

If I had my child ripped to shreds by some paki cunt I'd be fucking angry, not all this peace and love bullshit that is forced on us

HANG THEM

>“It’s easy to put a truck bomb as we did… as happened in London.”
t.Juval Aviv, former Mossad agent

>No
>No
>Maybe (Salty Manure fans)
>No
>No
>#Notallmuslims is wearing off, so an attack on Ramadan would be great to bluepill the normies.

Data shows if they get to 15% they will be the ones to start pushing to the point of conflict.

To be honest, I've already left and I don't want to waste resources tracking down some random Muslim.

Anyway, I hear that kind of thing a lot when I venture away from my lovely middle class white neighbourhood.

>t. Bradford

Fuck off retard, I'm sure you were laughing at the dead Frenchies and dead Americans at their latest grand shootings

People are too sensitive, posting the tweet from the dead girl mocking Trump provokes a furious backlash from muh edgy babies.

loooooooooooooooooool

oh not again

I'm done with Americans, flag filter for them they are vile bits of work and they can fucking burn in another 9/11 for all I care. Animals.

Yeah you'd be arrested and forbidden from going anywhere near a mosque for a few years.

You already lost. Kill yourself.

b-but muh lone wolf narrative

what did he mean by this?

Who is this bloke exactly?

Other than some edgy retard.

Based morality man.

Current gun laws work to the advantage of small and big time landowners and/or simply white British property owners as opposed to the chimps in London which will be an advantage but I don't doubt it. They're practically calling for a war already in Luton and parts of London.