Women rights

> be me
> meet girl 7 years younger than me
> after going out a couple times she tells me her last two partners were a 2 week relationship one right after the other
> she tells me she wants to fuck me
> I feel angry and disgusted
> stopped replying to her texts

What can we realistically do to fix young western women and their degenerate behavior considering that they are being given more and more freedom to do as they please ?

Fucking sluts.

This is whats acceptable you noob. The girls who arent like this just stay indoors and eventually either get knocked up by the first guy she lets fuck her or gives in to slut culture. They have no sense of self, they just want to fit in

Ironically the only way to fix women like this is to provide a better lifestyle, which you just threw away.
By all means good luck at finding Cinderella, fucking Don Quixote-incarnate

What's her Facebook/Twitter/Insta?

>Not Just fucking her
She wasnt asking for a ring, Juan

This is patently false and you should not associate with people who do not have long term relationships.

Don't settle and reject anyone who has or does sleep around. And for fucks sake be the example of change you want to see. If you have a double standard of "its okay for men but not for women" you're just making things worse by enabling.

So your answer is try to fuck her one more time and invest money and time into her ? do you think she's going to magically become a conservative woman ?

I'm not suggesting you do anything, I'm saying that she's going to be a used up whore until her 30s because nobody will fix her

How do you fuck whores if you are redpilled ? don't you feel a bit disgusted knowing she was probably taking black dick the last week ?

I swear to god Sup Forums are the biggest degenerates

>she tells me she wants to fuck me

Are you Don Juan?

Uh doesnt spain have a reputation for those kinds of women? By that standard isn't she more or less acceptable?

Go to fucking church down south. Meet a good Baptist girl that cooks and cleans. Make sure she isn't a retard when it comes to science. It's not hard OP. Women from certain areas suck strictly because they are from a shitty area.

I bet you guys had a fun time in college!

What an insecure paella faggot.
>"WAAHHH wymyn do whatever they want and it makes me feel ANGRYY"
That's how retarded you sound. Go play banjo somewhere else

It's genetic memory of their occupation by the Caliphate. I suspect your women may share some similiar traits?

Its true my g, you give me the alternative scenario.. what i said is the true

jew indoctrination right here

Easy.
>Stop having sex with them
>Stop following everything they do on social media.
>Replace them with women who embrace womanly roles with gusto.
>Ignore the shit out of them until they start acting like women again.
If they keep getting attention doing as they do they're getting what they want. Deprive them of that and eventually they'll shape up.

Son, you can't turn a whore into a wife. There no "fixing" them. Sluts are going to be sluts. Move on.

if she's a slut then just use her as a slut you pussy

>"WAAHHH wymyn do whatever they want and it makes me feel ANGRYY and everyone else who disagree is a JEW LOVAAA"
This is even worth than I thought.

YOU CAN HELP THEM SEE WHAT A REAL PERSON IS BUT YOURE ON YOUR HIGH HORSE LMAO

Why not fuck her? Use a condom though. It's not your fault that she's a slut, and not fucking her isn't going to change anything.

What are you gay

I'm really sorry about this fool.
If you have what the women you'd want is looking for (a good financial situation) it won't be that hard, grow a pair and go get what you WANT. Marry her, make children, provide a good education.

When you start dating and observing modern western women first hand is when you truly realize that this civilization will fall. The sad thing is that most western men are bluepilled and just accept this shit as normal.

why did they write "naked" on themselves? i dont get it... they're "naked"

Terrible bait

Some people have standards, Sven.

Take those women and fix them up like sick dogs on the street then let them go. Do a public service.

I wouldn't know im not korean. Was korea ever muslim?

he's saying that korean women in the past were all sluts who made big bucks from the japanese army, which is kind of true

well, for one shows and music like (the bad girls club) and (lady gaga) aren't fucking helping.

Lmao thats that statue thing they have facing the jap embassy something about rape. If they got paid I dont see the problem though back in my country the japs printed so much cash it wasnt worth anything, which was weird because thats how hitler happened

Savage

Replace them with artificial wombs and sexbots, then phase out the female gender entirely.

>>
When eoll men finally go on total strike ?

We create an controll all food, power, transportation, housing, communication etc etc etc ... everything essential !

If we strike government and women can be defeat the very next day FOR REAL !

you should've replied a last time
because they will never get it.

"euhmm.. i think i'll pass on this one, i'm looking for a serious relationship, not a ride on the town's bike."

Woe is our civilization, that we have drifted so far into decadence that even now, as barbarians stand at the gates, ready to subvert and dismantle all we have built throughout history, we succumb to trivial matters. Perhaps we are not worthy to continue our journey as a species. Our apprehension to use force to quell the hordes of chaos over the possibility of offending the party which seeks our destruction is an enigma. We are truly living the most tragic of comedies. The most powerful armies known to man, the greatest technology in recorded history, the culmination of ten thousand years of progress and tribulation come to a head; and we will lose it all to degeneracy.

>"I stopped replying to her disgusting texts" typed Pedro onto the vietnamese weaving forum, just before his heart raced as his phone buzzed and the only girl to ever show him attention in his entire life replied to his pathetic text of "so wh-what would u do to me? ;)) "

Make sure to behead all traitorous femscum when hypercivilwar starts (soon)

>He didnt pump and dump the slut
What a beta faggot you are.

>Muslim Women lets get naked

Wow, what a islamophobe. Don't you know Women choose to wear the burqa? You want to strip them of that right?

WHY DO THEY NEVER TAKE THEIR PANTIES OFF

THEY ARE NOT PROTESTING HARD ENOUGH

that's why we absolutly need to vote pro-migration
that way the fall of european union is speeded up and we can get our purging wars much faster

So as a Burgermerican who was in the military, it seems Worse Korea just went after the losing side and wants gibs for their hookers. I have a feeling if the US lost the Korean war they would be going on about how these poor women were forced to server US service members.

>implying Jews aren't behind the destruction of the traditional family unit

Women are subhumans, animals.

They dont deserve rights, desu.

Nothing you faggot just put babies in as many of them as you can to keep our numbers up. When they grow old and alone they will serve as a lesson to the younger generations that persuing a purely hedonistic lifestyle gets you nowhere

or:
"i thought i was talking to a serious women, aparantly i'm wasting my time with a [ degenerate, slut, townsbike(tandem if she's into mfm shit), a loose one, ...]"

There are hardly any decent women left this what us modern day men fail to understand. Procreation is paramount right now. Pop out as many babies as you can with any half decent slut you can find. A woman who is wife material is 1 in a million nowadays

exactly this
stop wasting time on them, you people think you own the pump and dumpg game? you all thought wrong, they own that game, because when you are gone they use these stories to make us all look bad or sucker you into rape acusation games exetera.
let the chad be chad and rest of you, start acting like a man, concentrate your time spending on things that are worth it instead of feeding these trolls their egos

Grow a penis that can compete with other men so you're not so insecure all the time

the more we deny them our time the more they realise they are becoming lost and hopefully wise up.
there are more serious women than you think there are, don't let yourself be discouraged because of some slut you see everywhere

Nah my froend life is short and if you ask me the saying "once a slut always a slut" is true now more than ever. Im fine with not finding a woman as long as i am able to spread my seed. If i meet a good woman aling the way then fine but until then having children is a priority. Provreation is more inportant than finding a good woman for the survival of us europeans

Why are you such a beta faggot? Get your nut off and move on.

I'm not 12 so I don't care. I was probably fucking some skank I met last night as well.

kek fuck u

so you go around fucking sluts yet you complain that there are not good women left ?

So you are saying I should stop looking for good women and be a degenerate myself

its a big issue when the young pretty ones are almost always fucking degenerates. The "serious" ones are either ugly or simply old and already went through the cock fiesta

that's how your country is in the state it is now.. by not caring and doing nothing, which is worse than those act like genital zombies.
and how will you raise that child? in a disloged home with no father? no mother? no family and therefore without notion of a family unit?
because there is what all begins, at home and education.

why being so obsesed by the young pretty ones?
there are more ways to have fun than opening your leggs for anyone and anything, you just have to be that gentleman who treats her wright and show them there is more to life than degeneracy.
use your mind and be creative.

It's about the principle, not the cumm m8.