SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Becoming-a-Swedish-citizen/Citizenship-for-adults.html
migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Protection-and-asylum-in-Sweden/Applying-for-asylum/Asylum-regulations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9UWq26V01po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some Swede user earlier said that we are more cucked than them...

>tfw passport expired by one day and thus couldn't make crucial exam at my shit-tier uni
>can still get swedish citizenship apparently

>tfw I can finally be nordic

Nice, now I can go to Sweden as a "citizen" and yell at the swedish people with a megaphone about how the swedish people are complete cucks- this I will do without being arrested because I'll be yelling at the swedes through a megaphone while I am sticking my head out the window of the US embassy in Stockholm.

You guys fail to see that they will not allow white people to become citizens.

Awesome. I hope Sweden burns. They deserve it for being retarded.

it only applies if youre brown and a possible terrorist

time to abandon this burning third-world ship

If I convert to Islam but am white could I get neetbux?

Equality under the law and presedence. It is a principle that would be argued in the first case where whites would be denied citizenship. Whenther it will stick. Not so sure.

Sweden leads the way again in "progressivism".

Next time I'm shopping for cheap meat and alcohol in Sweden, I'll fucking apply for citizenship and get me some gibsmedats.

If they claim you're white, just say, "prove it" They aren't allowed to prove your identity.

>We are all Swedes now.
>Sweden becomes the most populous country on the planet.

But user, I'm not white, I'm trans-muslim

checking your identity is easy if you're from a western nation

I-i-is there a better quality version of this picture?

uh
what kind of welfare exists in sweden? KEK

wat

>no link

Why is this allowed?

alright I'm moving to sweden
thank you for gibs swedish anons
which city is the best to live in?

Packing my bags to Sweden now.

see you with a Swedish IP guys. no homo

ok, I'm serioulsy going to apply for swedish nationality and gibs to ridiculize this system

can a swede tell me what would be the best approach? I already have a long beard and my eyes are brown

AND yet I doubt they'd accept south african whites as refugees.

You don't need bags Mehmet they'll provide you with everything you need on arrival.

>checking your identity is easy if you're from a western nation

Not if I sneak into country with no ID/ passport. What are you gonna do?

Is the situation that bad in Sweden? I hardly ever hear anything about this country except what looks like left propaganda to me.

Make a Belgian wiser

I'm considering application for citizenship, gibs are needed these days.

judge says:
>become a swedish citizen without having to prove one's identity
but in their migration webpage:
>To become a Swedish citizen you must:
>be able to prove your identity
>migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Becoming-a-Swedish-citizen/Citizenship-for-adults.html

wtf is going on, I need my new nationality and gibs now!

that's doable but wouldn't get you a citizenship

Press F to pay respects

#WEAREALLSWEDISH

The ruling is still made by judges

She (because it's always a she) she can just say "no, I hate white people" and that'll be the end of it

Only their enemies have to live up to their own moral standards

me too
what is needed? what should I do?

asking for myself

do you realize that this twitter account posts only baits for stormfags?

not that i am saying that everything is fine and peachy in sweden, but swollowing this huge baits, like 5$ whore swollows cum, is just too gulible

fingerprints

What will it get me?

Please come. All southern europeans should come here and pretend to be Syrian. Sweden is basically dead already so better you guys come here and help keep it more European than middle eastern/north african

I've never had my fingerprint taken.

Only criminals have their prints taken here.

you dont need to convert, just claim you´re a oppressed homosexual genderfluid lgtbbq. if you're white you will eventually need to get a job to pay for the blacks

Does that mean I can move from Australia and just say I want citizenship? and get it?

WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT?

YES
E
S

who knows. try and find out

There is literally no nation on Earth more cucked than Sweden.

We are all swedes now

WE WUZ SWEDES N SHEIT

Im trans-Jewish

> I'll be yelling at the swedes through a megaphone while I am sticking my head out the window of the US embassy in Stockholm.

Why do it in the embassy? You have all the right to yell at swedes in the streets because swedes as an ethnic people does not exist according to our politicans/laws (look it up)

Holy shit, hey Swedes what's the best town/city in your country I can move to?

blacks can be gay too? the more you know

Malmo

The sweden truck attack should be the ultimate redpill.

No country in the world does more to appease the muzzies or give them more free shit.

And your children will still end up mangled in the street

small city just south of gothemburg: halmstad

It has a statue of a white woman riding a big black bull

how more progressive you can go?

>female priest
>black gay couple
>piano in a ''church''

södertälje

Germany and Sweden are NOT on the same cucked level. Germany is definetly top. But Sweden is a class of its own. Swedentier cuckedness exists only once. Which is in Sweden. I am surpirsed that Denmark/Norway and even Finland arent even close to being as retarded as Sweden.

Is this my chance for a fresh start in life in Sweden? What should my new name be? Karl Llungsbjork?

There's no pianos in Italian churches?

Every Catholic church here has them.

Sven Hanrejsson

this map is fake. when were there a terror attack in Belarus or out in the ocean? two terror attacks in Bretagne and one in Innsbruck?.

They are a femocratic country.

Hence the incredible degree of total mental degeneration

Look at this point If I were Swedish I would move country. In a decade or two the country is at best gonna have blasphamy laws and at worst officially recognised sharia courts/law.

This place will not be safe to raise children and I certainly wouldn't want my gf to have to suffer through it.

this is not a meme, move swedebros

Are you claiming the story is factually untrue, or just concern shilling?

>pretend to be Syrian
I thought about this but a translator would find out the truth in 5 minutes, unless I pretend I'm syrian and also deaf/mute/mentally retarded/crazy, which would be very difficult and may put me in a swedish mental insititution

there has to be a way though

Considering that the Muslims do the same thing while lobbing rocks and firebombs at the police, I'd imagine that they would find your actions strangely comforting.

>unless I pretend I'm syrian and also mentally retarded/crazy, which would be very difficult
Trust me it wouldn't

Confirmed.

that dudes such a fake newser I see him fake newsing for putin often

"Welcome to the Lutheran Church.

How much are you going to sin today?

Uh huh, yes, yes.

Let us adapt our liturgy to make it so that we do not rustle any jimmies then"

So glad I left that dens of snakes and vermin for the true Church.

The one good thing Sweden has left to offer at this point is that it might serve as a wake up fall to everyone else when the bubble finally bursts and the whole country goes full Muhammad.

Notice how the Swedecuck didn't deny it; he just talked about a whore swallowing cum (see pic related).

It's so bad there that even muslims are affected.

It's not real and you're all retards.
Fuck, Sup Forums is even worse than lefties. Can't even use google.

Martin Luther would shit all over modern Lutheranism.

kek

Mine has an organ.

Man I remember when I was a kid and I imagined all swedes bearded and blond, living in wooden houses in the middle of forests and cutting wood logs.
I feel very sorry

YES! WE ARE STILL #1 IN RETARDEDNESS AMONG WESTERN EUROPEAN NATIONS! (DON'T GET ANY FUNNY IDEAS ROMANIA)

It doesnt matter if its real Sven. Your country is sick and it can only be saved if people believe this is reality so they wake up. If you dont correct the trajectory you are on right now you will reach that point.

Regardless of what I think

This is some insane, not at all subliminal message

Sweden isn't real. It never existed.

Gratz Mohammed

I remember a year ago when Swedes on Sup Forums were still saying the "refugees" were going to go back some day.

I hope those swedish anons found a good place to hang themselves.

It's an ancient greek myth about europe you inbred hillbilly

ENLIGHTEN MY BURGER BRAIN!!!
What is the true Church!? AND WHY IS IT MCDONALD'S!?!

What does it Say?

looking at
>migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Protection-and-asylum-in-Sweden/Applying-for-asylum/Asylum-regulations.html
They list motives for asylum as fear of prosecution due to:
>race
>nationality
>religious or political beliefs
>gender
>sexual orientation, or
>affiliation to a particular social group
>health issues
not sure how to exploit this

You cant become nordic you can not become a real woman you can not become a 2 meter basketball player.

You have to be born that way.

There is only one solution to this. Which is DNA manipulation. There is simply no other way of becoming something you are not.

The DIVINE LITURGY, my child

RECITE IT:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UWq26V01po

plástic surgery

No one can beat out Sweden.

Before Brexit I'd put you in top 3 most cucked but that has to go to France or Germany.

It's about the big black bull from the south attacking Europa

This. My hair is blonde and some bleach blonde half shitskin girl tried to tell me she is a blonde like me. All I said was, "lipstick on a pig."
Yes, and the women ride the attackers while the men stand on the sidelines.

terror attacks can be committed on boats, in Belarus it would either communists or muslims since they probably get some Chechens due to Russia

Zeus banging a human girl

I have sympathies for anarchic bomb-throwers, and I'm also Italian. Can I join?

it's easy

tell them you are fascist and that there are people called AntiFa that literally want to kill you