Daily News race expert Shaun King speaks!

Shaun King says Trump has reached peaked white privilege and MUST be removed from office immediately. He also says if you don't help remove Trump from office you are also a racist.

Is this the end for Trump?

No.

just one more nail in the coffin

we gotta wait for mueller to get going to drain the swamp

t. Alcum X

Shaun King should be banned from speaking about racial issues until he gets a DNA test to prove he's not black. Then he can say what ever he likes, because he'll be even more of a joke. But I mean really, who WANTS to be a nigger? Fucking Talcum X

I'd say a white man pretending to be black and being on top of blm while writing articles about white privilege is a bigger example of peak white privilege

Talcum X has spoken.
Sheet Negro, dats all you had to say.

Is this like peak oil?

Can we use fracking to increase Trumps privilege further?

hes black nigger

>everything I don 't like is white privilege

Shaun hasn't seen nothing yet
Just wait until Trulp shifts into MAXIMUM OVERPRIVILEGE

Obama did it 1st

>if I make my picture monochrome no one will know I am a wigger

Peak white privilege is a wigger LARPing as a nigger.

Shaun King needs to put up or shut up.

>Talcum X

Kek'd

Talcum X really fucking hates white people.

However the current bombing in Manchester has opened doubts in his mind about muslims. He'll never admit it, but you can feel it in his writing.

>I keep sticking up for Muslims but they keep bombing children and public places
>this is getting old

I'd give it three more terrorist attacks tops before we redpill Talcum X on the muslim question.

INCEPTION

He knows he's not black right

>king donald trump

No matter how redpilled he is, he'll keep on churning out the same shit because that's how he earn money.

He can't write about anything else to save his pathetic wigger ass.

>Talcum X

It's hilarious they think being white is a privilege. I'd love to see them try and be white.