Is varg right?

Are brown eyed "white" people just whites with niggers and arab blood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXC6b-_MnU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and if you don't have White pubes you're not White.

No

White isn't a race.
Aryan is a race.
Varg should stick to music.

Where do Green eyes come into the European Purity meme?

>"WE W-WUZ SELF DEFENCE, E-EURONYMOUS TOTALLY W-WANTED TO KILL ME, J-JUDGE PLS"

>Varg should stick to music.
Implying his music isn't absolute shit.

It would mean their entire family has that blood, which means basically every European has. Just because you have brown eyes and your brother has blue doesn't mean your brother lacks that same blood.

fucking kek

Nah.

But Nordics are just Balkanese people with Central Asian admixture and a form of neoteny.

Yes that's true, either Negroid or Mongoloid.

Sheeeeit, turns out, I was shagging my missus - nigga, not pig, what am I suppose to do now aunty Deidre?

Do you honestly believe every single Nord and Celt had blue eyes? Brown is the most common in all races. Blue eyes anywhere outside of snowy regions are objectively inferior at optical function.

t. brown eyelet

He's right, but what's his point? I've seen niggers in the workplace actually doing jobs, while this guy finances his life from donations given by people who are part of the failing society he seems to hate so much. Hypocritical bastard.

Yes everyone has blue eyes.

Someone post a pic of Varg's father.

He's just fucking retarded, that's not how genetics work

By his logic the fact that I have brown eyes and hair and my brother is blue eyed and has blonde hair should be impossible.

If you have brown eyes you get bullied and are treated as retarded in Scandinavia.

Yes

because they are retarded, atleast we dont bully them without a real reason

You're all monkeys, green>all.

>6'2''
>so white 10 min at the sun burns my skin
>manly jaw
>/fit/ as fuck
still
>brown hair
>brown eyes

7-7-pear. Almost got it ... just kill me senpai

green is mulatto tier fucking nigglet

>not posting the superior version

Varg's music and game both suck mate.

No you don't.

Another Jewish divide and conquer thread.

t. brown eyed white man larper
go back to africa nigger bastard

Green eyes are objectively the best

>rarest
>most attractive
>isn't as sensible to light as blue
>sees better in the dark than brown
>mysterious
>can control minds if trained enough

This is fucking stupid

Goebbels was an Affirmative Action hire

Nah my multicoloured natural eyes are superior.

>I have a mutation which makes my eyes appear to change colour.

And if the circumference of your head is lower than 57 Centimeters you're definitely sub-human.

I have light eyes, but if it wasn't for dark eyed people, we would still be living in caves.

Eye color means literally nothing in relation to cognitive abilities.

t. shitskin bastard

If you have brown eyes white nationalism is not a good option

Because a purity spiral is an inevitability. Once whites reclaim power in their countries and expel the shit skins. it will begin and brown eyes people will become the "lower caste" group and then the underclass

We I'll become the niggers of the society

It's just an inevitability

lol just keep sub dividing down and down until you are left standing as the one and only true human

>not having a superior eye colour

Brown blue and green eyes BTFO

Lol I love people who say this. Its been dis-proven, there is NO way eyes can change colour. You are simply seeing your eyes in different lights and its bringing out different tones.
It's been debunked that some people have eyes that change colour. It's impossible biologically.

saved thx

There are only two colors, blue and brown, everything else is a mix between the two. And even if you have blue eyes you might still carry brown eyed genes, so best is to just DNA test yourself.

It will never get to that point because white nationalism will never become accepted in the western developed world ever again.

It's pretty hilarious how historically ignorant pol is. You idiots post shit like this and call blue eyes "white nationalism" when the correct historical term is Nordicism.

BURN THE HERETIC!!!
KILL THE MUTANT!!!
PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!!

brown is not an eyecolor, its an extra pair of anuses

Are my eyes brown or green?

>And even if you have blue eyes you might still carry brown eyed genes,

everyone that has blue eyes carries the brown eyed gene you idiot.

Blue eyes come from dormant eye color genes, it's not a unique gene itself.

Blue

Since the world is so mixed, eye color is a very uncertain way to measure your purity, as you can have blue and and still be half mongoloid for example.

can't you fucking read ? Are you honestly this stupid ?
Do you know what the word appear means ?

appear
əˈpJə/
verb
verb: appear; 3rd person present: appears; past tense: appeared; past participle: appeared; gerund or present participle: appearing

come into sight; become visible or noticeable, especially without apparent cause.
"smoke appeared on the horizon"
synonyms: become visible, come into view, come into sight, materialize, take shape; More
informalpop up, bob up
"a cloud of dust appeared on the horizon"
be revealed, be seen, emerge, manifest itself, become apparent, become evident, surface, come to light, arise, crop up, occur, develop, enter into the picture
"by now, fundamental differences between them were beginning to appear"
antonyms: disappear, vanish

beading anglo eyes
>tfw grey eyes master race here

Get out snowniggers

You really going to attempt to overthrow the God King of this planet ?

Niggers deported to Planet Jiggaboo
Muslims deported to Planet Mecca
Jews deported to Planet Zion
Asians deported to planet チャーハン

Exactly 59 cm. Im mexican tho. What now mohammed?

rape babies

green eyed shitskin nigger here. dont care bout the fuss. as long as he upsets commies fags jews and shitskins i can get in his oven. beats being a welfare slave for nogs and muds anyways

>lol just keep sub dividing down and down until you are left standing as the one and only true human

That's going to be his next claim...ONLY I CAN FUCK MY DAUGHTERS BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY WHITE LEFT! #VARGISTHEONLYWHITEMAN

yes

Just fucking try.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXC6b-_MnU8

How tall is your forehead?

Nope. Brown eyes were and are common in white countries.

t. green eyed with brown dots in it.

As I understand Aryan referred to both one branch of Indo Europeans and only those of them that were religiously proper, servants of God so to speak of their time. Also does anyone here consider Varg an Aryan? If Varg is an Aryan then why isn't he a follower of Jesus and why's he not lead and guided by him? Although this probably will go miles above some of your heads the saka aryan tribes at the supposed time of the existence of Jesus would probably indeed accept him as a prophet, teacher and maybe as God's son himself had they traveled to the Levant coast. Just my sincere thoughts.

8 cm. Most of my face is between eyes and mouth. Forehead and chin not as much. No slope head tho thank god.

Euronymous was a total faggot though.

This man is more of an Aryan than most Europeans

>6'3"
>/fit/
>half black
>olive skin
>light brown hair
>blue eyes
>everyone assumes im white

how does it feel knowing a literal nigger is whiter than you?

Okay and your point is?

several factors that determine whiteness, combination of 2 make you white
ability to drink milk
light colored hair
light eyes - blue/green/hazel/amber
pink nips

good one

>As I understand Aryan referred to both one branch of Indo Europeans and only those of them that were religiously proper
Your understanding is based in what exactly?

There is a different mutation connected to blue eyes in africans. They don't have the same genes with blue eyed whites. If you look carefully you can see they are a different sort of blue.

you forgot to brag about muh dick, nigger

Agreed. It's skull shape / facial features that matter, not skin color or hairstyle.

And how's the dictionary definition that much different than from what I said? As far as I know the Aryans for one reason or another considered the Dravidian population in India not noble it seems for some reason and referred to themselves as noble ones. This wasn't only a thing of race and culture but also of spirituality, although I don't know and perhaps won't find out unless I take time investigating why the invasion happened in the first place and why as it seems detested the people who lived there.

ITT : illinformed losers sucking Iran's dick.

they detested*

Also, I suppose they (the Aryans) looked like this. Clearly not the n*zi ideal.

So let me understand: the plethora of kikes out there with blue eyes are more honourable people than most Italians, French, Spaniards, Greeks, etc?

Well, enjoy that world.

10 minutes at the sun would burn anyone, nigger

An "Aryan" is anyone who descends from the prehistoric tribe which spoke Indo-European and Indo-Iranian.

"White people" are Aryans.
Native Iranians are Aryans.
North Indians are Aryans.

The Aryan race is the largest, most diverse and most powerful on Earth. This is why the Jew likes to divide us using skin tone, eye color and the like. Eventually, you get some dumb white trash hillbilly bitching about North Indians because "they aint huwhite!"

Typical tricks.

Divide and conquer Jew

WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND LONGBOATZ N SHIT
FUCK DEM CHRISTIANS AN' SHIET DEY EVIL AND DEY TOOK R POWAZ AWAY
OURZ BLUE EYEZ GIV US DAY POWAZ TO READ MINDZ AND FLY UNTIL DEM BROWN EYEDZ TOOKS THEM AWAY
EUROPE 4 DA NORDZ
DEM BROWN EYEDZ AINT SURVIVIING DAT ICE AGE N SHIT

Nords maybe, at least the majority.

Celts not. A lot of them if not the majority were dark haired with some tribes being more red-haired or blonde like the Caledonians, at least according to Jordanes and Tacitus.

Many modern Brits and Irish have or had dark hair or brown eyes, like Oswald Mosley (Anglo meme), Nigel Farage, Emma Watson, Orlando Bloom, Sean Connery, etc.. That was probably the typical Western European phenotype before the Germanic migrations after the fall of the Roman Empire.

This Welsh actress even played as a mexican woman in the movie "El Zorro".

The fact youre swedish I know you're a still using dive and conquer tactics fuck off shlomo

why do they do this?

No, he is one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities. No wonder he's such a hit on Sup Forums

Shill*

>stop having brown eyes

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE COME HERE

this is beyond stupid
if he actually claims that, he's one dumb fuck including all his edgy teeny listeners

they are all shitskins anyway

>calm down

Nice D&C side thread you fucking kike piece of shit.

>nupol will bump this to limit
Pathetic fucking faggots.

Yes, what you said in fact also completely annihilates Hitler's say on who were Aryans and not. Thing is many Europeans are mixed, with blood of indigenous and of indo europeans, yet some in the recent past were less "Aryan" than they are now. Also haha the slavic and celtic languages thus are mroe Aryan than their indigenous European counterparts. In one of Vargs video he mentioned ready a study which suggested that around 40% of words in Scandinavian languages have their roots in the pre indo european invasion time period.

Taking anyone seriously who
>Procreates with some autistic as shit grill happy (desperate) enough to settle down in bumfucked France and live half off the grid.
Shitting in a box is for 3rd world niggers.
He's the fucking Onision of white nationalism.
>Talks about living off the land but can't manage to pull a farm together with all that land.
Soil condition be damned. That shit could be fixed and thriving within 2-3 years if he wasn't being lazy and doing anything but tossing his litterbox shit into piles in the yard.
He could have a full blown organic farm up and rolling in a season.
Just plant legumes in the off season and boom soils banging again.
>Fruit trees can't handle intense full sunlight
Bull fucking shit. That nigger's never been to Florida or seen a thriving fruit grove.
He's talking out of his ass.
He's literally dumber than fucking closet pot growers when it comes to agriculture.
Renting a tractor is cheap as all fuck.
Varg's just a lazy fucking nigger.
18 years of sitting on ass had made sure he's going to spend the next 25 doing the same thing.
He makes some decent points here and there.
He's spot on with the whole migrant thing.
His personal experiences are pretty interesting to hear about.
And I'm sure he loves the fuck out of his children and family.
I can respect that 100 percent.
But he COULD also get his shit together easily with his property.