I am a Rich NEET

Greeting pol. I am a rich NEET. I have 160k in savings, 300k in investments, own a 550k house that I get $3,000 a month from rent. Why does society still hate me? I don't use any sort of welfare yet I am still hated by all just because I'm a NEET. Why are people like me hated? Would you hate a rich NEET like me, Sup Forums? If I am doing nothing wrong I don't see why I should be hated.

His name was NEET Rich

You are not a NEET if you don't use welfare you mongoloid

NEET stands for Not in Employments Education or Training.

HE sounds like a NEET to me.

Being a NEET isn't a problem. Plenty of people are NEETs. The problem is when you are a sponge that sucks money up when it could be better spent elsewhere, and you have no intent to improve yourself.

It's easy to fix this.
>house that I get $3,000 a month from rent
Sounds like you're a landlord. Or if you can't legally use that term, you're a "property manager".

Alternatively, file the papers to start a dummy online business that does nothing. Tada, now you are a "self-employed web startup entrepreneur".

Society doesn't hate you till you're pennyless and start sucking on state welfare.

But I'm pretty sure your parents, if still alive, are quite dissapointed.

LONDON

This is my ambition in life. Shame it will only be achievable when one of my parents dies and I can take over from their landlord neetness.

Why would his parents care? Because he isn't a doctor or lawyer or priest?

>Why are people like me hated?
Jealousy. A lot of people just can't stand it if anyone else is doing better than them, they'll hate you with passion and try to bring you down to their level.

Also what are you investing into? Thinking about shifting my money from fonds into ETFs due to the much lower costs.

Not employed implies no money or at least little.
Having money doesn't make one NEET.

My parents are alive but I do not talk to them much. It was an inheritance from my grandfather.

because your american

He doesn’t sound like a NEET to me. Just sounds like a retired rich person.

>lying on a sri lankan kite surfing enthusiast forum

How pathetic is your life?

I'm 23 and never worked before. I never even graduated HS.

you're living the dream man

People hate those who have more. Very true in the 30+ age case for me here.

Friends getting kids and all debt up, loans out the ass for stuff they clearly dont need, like a new TV and phones.

Introduce yourself as a property manager you idiot.

I Will try that next time someone asks what I do. I scared away a qt3.14 asian girl in my apartment complex because I told her I was a NEET :( and it seemed very awkward.

if gets OP is jew shill

It's not a good trade, careful what you wish for user.

t. knower

Are you of Yurop origin?
Argentinians not included

send me some ethereum please

There are vast numbers of these people. They aren't NEET code employment terminology is investor, financier, financial consultant or simply self-employed. Many times they actually are technically employed as a tax dodge.

Jealousy to be quite honest. I wish I could be a rich NEET but unfortunately I was dealt a shitty hand. Oh well, thats life.

It's mostly jealousy.

There's also a decent economic argument that when return on capital exceeds economic growth, capitalists who don't risk their capital are incentivised to slow down entrepreneurialism from the lower classes. Unless you like high risk high returns, you'd be working against your own interests not to retreat into a walled community and siphon more value out of the rest of the country than you create via new investment. So that causes suspicion from some of us who aren't yet at your level.

It's cause your a strict consumer mainly. And a strict consumer in the ecosystem we call society is by definition, a parasite.

What do you do with your life?

I'll like you if you send me $50 :^)

Jealousy OP. Most people would love to have your financial security along with the ability to not work, and instead live well off of your passive income. Fuck, that is what most people are working for in the first place. They're angry because you got to skip the hard stages. Disregard this type of person, and focus on improving yourself, your life, society, etc. You're in a great position to help others.

Why not say you're retired? Or if that's not your style, take a MOOC in a subject that interests you and say you're a student.

if he has investments and rents his real estate than means he provides services and capital to economy
and way more valuable than some fag working a tollbooth

some wehraboo retard will say because you aren't contributing to society or some other dumb shit. more power to you, i say. i'm quite jealous really, i would love to be a self sustaining NEET.

I am of Austrian and Czech origin.

>no working rich neet
this is my dream

I mostly just consume media. Such as video games, anime, books ect. I spend 90% of my time on my Pc.

Because you're a lazy cuck

Accumulated capital like that is effectively automated. His assets are doing more work than he is. Thus I can respect his assets, but I don't respect him.

Nope.
Too fat to do that

He's not contributing anything to the production pie by existing. So personally he has no economic value. His holding may or may not have economic value but its orthogonal to him.

he really has very few productive assets.

The 160k in savings is losing money due to inflation.

The 300k in investments is productive, but at best is returning $10k-$15k a year unless he is risking it way too much.

After property taxes, maybe he is getting $30k/yr from the rental. He should probably be spending another $5k/year in upkeep on the house, or saving that for when it needs a new roof. So maybe a 4.5% yield from that investment, which really isn't horrible.

So that's $40k/year at best to live on without pulling down his principle. I dunno. OP needs to get a job or he will run out of money.

40k/yr is still 16k more than the median head of household income, and all he has to do is scratch his balls all day.

Also, judging from his living standards he likely can survive.

*6k fucked up

>I spend 90% of my time on my Pc.

What a life.

And it all amounts to nothing when you die :) Repent.

Pretty good one

Living the dream.

Don't you have something bette to do like kite surfing or swimming in the ocean?
You live on an island after all

there's a difference between being a NEET, and being a capitalist. investing is technically a profession, dipshit. stop calling yourself a NEET.

Do you want to buy any heroin?

I live like a NEET and have been a full time one since I was 16. So I guess I'm still in the NEET mindset.

well, a person is only called a NEET if they should be working/preparing for a career, in order to, you know, function and survive properly, but don't. since you don't need to work, no one really expects you to. as long as that money is actually yours to spend and live off of, then you're parents pretty much beat the game for you. you're not going to be able to brag about this, but it's not exactly dishonorable, either. you don't seem to be dragging anyone else down, so whatever. you don't need a job.

To all the people crying jealousy. Your partially right, but a lot has to due with just straight up perceived injustice. OP can coast his life through with his jackpot of an inheritance, while uncle Sam hustles 40% of my income, cause actual productive work doesn't mean shit in this economy. Not to mention I'm forced to slave for the next 6 years to pay off loans for the degree I slaved the last 4 years of my for. In an ideal capitalists market would favor those who work hard, not those who get lucky. OP is just another reminder that the grind is really kind of pointless in the end.

All I do is bathe in the ocean and shitpost on 4chinz.

Listen user: That's not enough money if you want to raise a family. You should use the free time you have now to develop a skill and make yourself employable.

You're rich, so you should find a white woman and tell her you want her to have lots of white babies and care for them.

You'll need a job to support them properly.

I envy both NEETS and wagies. Being unemployed but not having comfy carefree life sucks

He's self employed as he receives money from renting property he owns and has investments.
He's not leeching off anybody

>He's not leeching off anybody
Except whoever gave him that stuff.

You are literally the lazy, landed gentry who John Adams warned about

I've never even held a girl's hand yet...having a family is out of the question for me.

>I've never even held a girl's hand yet...having a family is out of the question for me.
No it isn't. Stop being a pussy. Go to the gym. If you're rich with muscles and employed, nobody will say no to you.

Fuck this people talking shit, i get mass shooting prevention monies as well, what people dont understand is that we are like potential super villians, if we used our powers for evil, we would fuck the world in a second, its cheaper to keep us contained, just pay for our tendies
Go out there and work that ass

A few things
>1) Investors do not NEET make
>2) Odds that you are not lying right now are staggeringly low
>3) Regardless, as you feel the need to either lie or to brag about your wealth on the Internet, you win the truly sad user award of the day

>buying into the delusion that NEET life is comfy
You've been here for too long, mate.

OP, your story reeks of wasted opportunity. It is possible though that you're a victim of your own sheltered wealth. Having no responsibility allowed you to do literally nothing with your life. So you chose to go for the most comfortable options rather than the more exciting and fulfilling ones. In the very slim chance your not trolling, I would recommend mixing up your habits. It could be small shit at first, like cleaning your room, or creating and following an arbitrary routine to get out of the shit posting haze you're in. After that just experiment with your free time. Talk to strangers, volunteer, do something, cause this post can very well be a manifestation of a cry for help, and you deep down know that your not happy with your lifestyle habits, and you did so because you needed some form of validation that this "is the life".

Your life sounds so fucking boring man lol
Btw Seth Rich was killed by Hillary Clinton

>own a 550k house that I get $3,000 a month from rent.
You're not really NEET. This takes the place of a job.

>still hated by all just because I'm a NEET
because you aren't trying to better yourself. if you have all that money then go to school part time or start a business that you are passionate about or anything other than rent-seeking and cashing checks and posting on 4chins all day

you're not a neet, you're a landlord. Not a vwery good one, since you only have the one property .
Also, you're not rich,million is upper middle class at best