>Roger Moore (89) dead
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40018422
archive.is/7OIVK

>Threat level raised to critical, having been merely severe since 2014
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX
mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels
archive.is/VdBlq

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
archive.is/XOdzA

>7 in 10 brits support One World Government(tm)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html
archive.is/8aKlJ

>Monuments around the world [once again] display the Union Jack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/world-monuments-illuminated-british-flag-tribute-manchester/
archive.is/MGiv3

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/without-comment.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reincarnation
blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/catholic-voters-in-britain-what-are-their-political-preferences/
heavy.com/news/2017/05/salman-abedi-family-salmon-ramadan-parents-brother-ismael-libya-immigrant-islam-wife/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/salman-abedi-lpolice-probe-ibya-links-isis-manchester-bombing-ariana-grande-concert-a7752361.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

INB4 the army ends up guarding the Didsbury mosque or whatever it is called where his dad is a preacher.

Didn't his parents fuck off back to Libya

Well fancy that you utter REPROBATES.

The bomber was a CANNABIS user.

MUTING MAN

How do Catholics tend to vote in the UK?

They don't tend to vote anything, the only sectarianism we have in Britain is non-whites voting 90% + for Labour.

Sinn Fein

They are morally obligated to write-in the Pope

10mg of protein straight up the shitter

Peter is surly today

HITCHENS IS A SWEETIE POSTER

>Manchester bomber's father was a member of an Al Qaeda subsidiary in the 90s and was kicked out of Libya by Gaddafi
Jesus FUCKING Christ

How do we keep all those disgusting Manc accents off the news?

not all muslims goyim

>If his parents knew then it's hard to believe that the wider Muslim community didn't know

Of course they knew. Most westerners don't realize what 'loyalty' to a higher thing means anymore. Gotta give it to the muzzies, they still have that loyalty. If your muzzie bro confesses he wants to blow up some infidels for the name of Allah, you will not 'rat him out' to the authorities or another infidel, of course.
You allahu ackbar and that's it.

They're a zerg hivemind much stronger than Sup Forums is accused of ever being and most people are unable to realize it because they don't get the concept.

>Want a multicultural society free of hate
>Get marshal law

Yay!

>two days later
>half the people I know are still fucking peacocking about how enlightened and tolerant they are

they're really going to milk this one

You cunts should have listened.
Ghadaffi would have had this lad hung by his balls.

totally legit.

>estimates of 3000 jihadis in Britain
>if even 5 of them did separate attacks on the same day utter chaos would ensue

>retards like these have more influence than you and me

Depressing

The Manchester killer was a cannabis user. If you can't cope with facts and reason, please don't follow this link:

The more I hear about this world the more I hate it, and the more 88 I get.

Christianity in England/Wales/Scotland is pretty much dead as a cultural force. Norn Ireland still has their Unionist-Separatist divide between Protestants and Catholics, but that's the only region where religion matters.

Nah, cloven hoof shit is non-kosher as opposed to haram. Tapirs, alongside horses and rhinos, are Perissodactyla, or odd-toed ungulates - so non-cloven.

Had to make sure this was fake

I wish I was a paki so I could do a massive false flag :(

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reincarnation

SOURCE

Has Morality Man blamed the terror attack on drugs yet?

He was on every list, as it was showed yesterday.

THE GOVERNMENT KNEW EVEN BEFORE.

STOP SMOKING SKUNK

Source on this information please lad.

Who is Marshal Law?

Source lad?

Yeah when I made it it crossed my mind that this was actually something he could have said.

You either start taking care of your shit or we will come and do it for you
t. Angry Plumber
ps. Sorry for Roger Moore, he was good Bond

>protein
>drug

what

Looks like /ArePolice/ have mopped up the remainder of the cell now.

They really ought to lower the threat level back to severe now that they've arrested those complicit

My new dildo comes today. Hype.

they should remove all kebab before lowering anything

>are police
>arrest more people for making mean tweets than they have muslim groomers

what about the other 995 still running around?

What's the deal with the supposedly 15 people still missing after the attack?

>checked for absolute truth

"""free taxi rides"""

Daily reminder the Tory candidate for Enoch Powell's old Wolverhampton constituency is a paki.

NEW PHOTOS OF ATTACKER EMERGE!!!!

What you doing in Poland, Mario?

They haven't got them all. This was clearly a well-done-up cell and they've clearly gone to ground since the fucking yanks put the name out before we could get the jump on them.

He's a Sikh, m8. And Powell's wife said he would have been delighted to see him as MP.

Powell loved India and Indians.

Illiterate Sup Forumsack BTFO'd.

>Mass surveillance was happening before 7/7, as was internet tampering
Neither wanted by public and mostly illegal
> Regardless, the public were never informed Correct and now they are living under martial law and armed police.
>so why would they need any event to justify it
7/7 is a symbolic jewish number so who knows? >Changes in laws were caused by 9/11.
Not worldwide however
>7/7 just led to increased focus on homegrown terror.
True. Gladio served the same purpose only with communists
>Change in attitude to muslims? Tony Blair wanted precisely the opposite of that.
Kalergi agrees
> The Iraq war was never about Islam anyway.
What was it about? 911? WMD? Why did 1,500,000 Iraqis die? Oil? Democracy?

All of these middle eastern conflicts serve only one country. Isreal. Zionists want Jews in Israel so why not bring in more muslims and create conflict. Many Jews have left France to go to Israel, a case in point.

I think you have to look at a longer game of strategy than a single bombing.

>/arepolice/

get fucked hippy

Wouldn't even surprise me to be honest. If that turns out to be the case then it's time to really do something about all of this.

Don't think they've identified all the dead yet so that may explain it

>Powell's wife

>tfw Powell is dead

I'm glad to some extent. To be old and see this country die with you would be horrific.

Some insight here lad:

blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/catholic-voters-in-britain-what-are-their-political-preferences/

Rivers of blood and feces

Source is Tommy Robinson so it might be bogus

Why are you so desperate to see the threat level lowered? Why do you think you know more about the situation that our intelligence agencies?

Probably too shredded to be identified without DNA tests so technically 'missing'

Sikh, paki, hindu. Whatever.

''India is India and England is England.''

>BOMBER THOUGHT TO BE A "MULE"

What's this Tommy Robinson video that apparently went viral last night?

Considering she knew him best and considering he loved India, it's likely the truth.

No because that would mean we'd have 37 dead. 22 confirmed dead, whether identified or not, plus an extra 15 still missing. That's the story so far anyway.

Implying it isn't already

I've decided to vote as right wing as possible from now on until the government has implemented extreme policies

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. Gadaffi began a major crackdown on Islamists who were threatening his rule in the 90s.

Read up on the Abu Salim prison.

I don't mind 'ole Tommy, but he does talk some shite sometimes.

"Marshal law" is my favourite American fuckwit-ism, right up there with "open boarders".

Yeah? Why didn't you tell your moronic ancestors who conquered other countries that?

Fucking dipshit, doesn't realise this is colonialism biting this country in the arse.

Dead or still in critical care without formal identiification, because a 15-year-old girl isn't going to carry ID.

You won't. Let's be real. You're going to angrily type on brit/pol/ like always.

If you want to see the damage a powerful nail bomb can do to a person, look closely at pic related.

Can we stop calling them "British"? Every time I hear someone on the news call them "British" I get a cringe.

>"groomed and radicalised online"
What about the other kind of grooming? No mention of that. And who are these people who are watching videos and deciding to Jihad?

>Abedi’s Father, Abu Ismael Abedi, Was Well-Liked at the Local Mosque & His Sons Memorized the Koran
>His Sons Memorized the Koran

Memorize Koran, still blow people up. Meanwhile, we're asked to read the Koran by shills so we can fix our flawed perspective of Islam. HAHAHA

>heavy.com/news/2017/05/salman-abedi-family-salmon-ramadan-parents-brother-ismael-libya-immigrant-islam-wife/

It's the Muslims that dun it.

You could have just said 'the Ganges'

The saddest thing is that Great Britain and the rest of Western Europe has let these fifth column "repentant" "former" jihadis back in, after their "nonviolent resistance" against Assad

Pepper your anus and prepare for more "incidents" by "lone wolves". I fear this will not end until we round up all Jihadists and lock them up forever or execute them

Ultimately the answer is to ban Islam and deport all muslims from the UK even if they are British citizens.

"But that's barbaric and immoral!"

Yes it is, so is blowing up 22 children.

By not banning Islam and deporting all Muslims, you're saying that having constant terrorist attacks is the lesser of two evils.

You're saying you'd rather have 22 dead kids and keep muslims in Britain.

Closest I can find is

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/salman-abedi-lpolice-probe-ibya-links-isis-manchester-bombing-ariana-grande-concert-a7752361.html

>Members of Manchester’s Libyan community are believed to have taken part in the uprising against Col Gaddafi in 2011.

>Some were, and may continue to be, members of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) which was proscribed as a terrorist organisation by the UN for its affiliation with al-Qaeda following the 9/11 attacks in New York.

hmm

Brotier Sikhs are from Punjab. Punjab is a defecation-free state.

Poo only goes in the loo there.

>conquered other countries
India wasn't even remotely a country back then you daft cunt.

I fear it's not long until something like this happens in Éire

good one kurwa
I am eating lunch and being angry as fuck because 2 Poles died in Manchester, orphaning their little daughter because you have shitskins

>this fucking woman on sky news

Doesn't really ring true with the sense in which he "loved India" as far as I'm concerned. At best he'd be happy with it given unfortunate circumstances. Unless of course he was full of shit, which I wouldn't rule out.

Privatise the NHS

Yes and Ho!

gaddafi warned us, boys...

he warned us...

Universal human rights were a mistake

Thanks, user.

Look, we all respect and like Sikhs here.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN WE WANT THEM IN OUR COUNTRY

>we won't let terrorism change our way of life, or effect our freedom
>just don't attend large gatherings, and pay no attention to the police state

Basically heard this on the news this morning.

IQ based proportional voting

Yes and Ho!

And the mask slips.

You have to go back Abdullah.

If true (sauce pls) then I give up.
>Sup Forums is always right
mfw