youtu.be/FjPpduJ2wZ0
gob.mx/semarnat/articulos/proteccion-de-la-vaquita-marina-compromiso-de-mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

W-what can we do?

Build the wall

> Jun 4 2017
> HOW THE WORLDS CUTEST DOLPHIN BECAME A NEW HATE SYMBOL FOR THE ALT RIGHT
--NYT

They are doomed, they picked the worst spot in the world to be an endangered aquatic species, right at the top of the gulf which is no doubt constantly busy with fishing, sea traffic and filled with pollution. The only way to save them at this point is to put them into conservation and breed them but I doubt the spics are gonna bother with that.

smuggiest mammal on earth

>mammal
>polish education

clearly a fish

Why shitskins are toward animal cruelty?
pic related

>bro that's a fish, dumbass
Please be fucking joking, you idiot.

I didn't come here to feel.

Can we make it happen? Petition? What if some rich drug lord pays for it?

Just another foreign species under threat from chinks

>dolphins
>fish

I mean you could make a petition of sorts I suppose. A petition to kickstart a conservation team that will go to mexico and try to rescue this species (if mexico lets them do it obviously) it would be a ton of work and it would be expensive but I guess it wouldn't be impossible, just very unlikely as things are.

Or we could try helping these guys out as much as possible.
seashepherd.org/milagro3/
They are already trying to do it by the looks of it.

These guys actually seem like the best chance the vaquita has of surviving. They seem pretty serious and very capable of saving them
youtu.be/FjPpduJ2wZ0

>Can we make it happen
Gas the spics, invade, occupy, and declare the area protected.

>the year is 2100
>there are 5 animal species left
>the cow, the chicken, the pig, the dog, and the cat
>there are no animals in the wild
>we used to have 6 but the salmon had nothing to eat
>there is no species diversity
>there is only one race of human
>the shitskin

guys im from the future and it sucks here. everyones fucking brown including me. everyone looks the same. there are no other biomes except for desert. i fucking hate it here, but at least trannies have rights, right guys?

get your own endangered retarded dolphins

and the retards still fish totoaba even tho it's banned
but the Chinese pay good money for them
such a shame about la vaquita tho those indios cucapa did this

They might have a better shot if they quit wasting time being faggots with those jap whale ships.

we are actually trying you dumb paki but the Chinese don't care about endangered species they want the product
>shitskin
lmao

It's perfect: cute and only threatened because Sea of Cortez fisherman and California farmers are driven to produce food for a surging population.
To save the Vaquita, we need to end immigration.

Saving the vaquita is their latest project though, they're doing it right now, they made this video just over a week ago.

Take it as a symbol of white males and watch for the Left to call for the extinction of the smallest most vulnerable Dolphin to show their true shitty colours

dont lie it wasnt just the natives, it was you. you goddamned literal half-breeds dont know which way is up.

STOP

DEPLOYING

NETS

>the year is 2100
>there are no animals left
>the muslims took over all countries
>with no one left to fight they turned on each other
>the nukes flew

I forgot
>there was one organism left
>the turkroach

I'm saying that even if people weren't trying to eat them they would still be in a pretty shitty position and I don't think mexico has a big reputation for being conversationalist animal lovers. If they were that far into any gulf in the world like that one with so few numbers they would still be in a very bad position. Don't take it so personally spic.

I'm no Fisher man and if the army catches you with an endangered species you can get up to 15 years in jail
there are like 3 militarily stops in the area but poachers don't care about this shit like I said the Chinese pay good for the totoaba and most of the poachers are poor people from San Felipe so yeah

>you can get up to 15 years in jail

not good enough, the penalty should be death.

and kill the buyers too

This. Death for those who kill something so smol and cute

fuck is in Spanish but yeah this IS what the gov here is trying to do
gob.mx/semarnat/articulos/proteccion-de-la-vaquita-marina-compromiso-de-mexico

Damn it Junker stop sounding likeable

Just let us sell more guns to the fishies