Why are liberals so afraid of Sup Forums...

Why are liberals so afraid of Sup Forums? They talk about it like it's some kind of ancient evil or the worst place on the internet, rather than just a place to express political opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/23/alt-right-online-humor-as-a-weapon-facism#comments
archive.is/FAvXQ
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/23/alt-right-online-humor-as-a-weapon-facism
archive.is/IE9aE
youtube.com/watch?v=9J9haehfQeg
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/florida-man-accused-killing-neo-nazi-roommates-for-disrespecting-islam/C5WfFJkTxJx9KCGpjYTuOK/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora's_box
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They cannot censor it. That is why they're terrorified of it.

my liberal moonbat professor believes unironically that the internet has absolutely no information. She believes it's all lies and forbids us from using the internet on any assignments, only referring to her one book that she believes to be true.
I guess if you're too retarded to discern for yourself the truth and need it spoonfed to you, Sup Forums is a bad place because people... GASP lie!

It is a containment board for edgy half-ironic nazis that grew too serious and popular and started having some influence.

they cant understand us

its like we cant understand sjws and their total fucked up brain chemistry and logic

its like a poo in the loo trys to understand the Advantages of a toilet

he will never get it

No we don't, we come here frequently to stir you tards up, he'll I post at least 2 fake larps a day here and you idiots always fall for it

Are posts like these how you convince yourself that you're not a laughing stock?

>They talk about it like it's some kind of ancient evil
>"Ahhhh after 10 thousand shitposts i'm free.Time to rule the earth!"

>I act like a retard and people call me a retard

You're a real troll master.

Sounds like I struck a nerve. I aslo notice you didn't answer my question.

Hiding in plain sight: how the 'alt-right' is weaponizing irony to spread fascism
Experts say the ‘alt-right’ have stormed mainstream consciousness by using ‘humor’ and ambiguity as tactics to wrong-foot their opponents

Instead, the protest imagery was dominated by ostensibly comedic images, mostly cribbed from forums and social media. It looked a little like an animated version of a favorite “alt-right” message board, Sup Forums.
At least one attendee was dressed as the cartoon frog Pepe (a character co-opted by the movement against the wishes of its creator). Others carried the flag of “Kekistan”, the imaginary country created Sup Forums members. Kyle Chapman, the man who became the “based stick man” meme after attacking anti-fascists armed with a gas mask and a Captain America shield, also addressed the crowd. The same crowd later confronted a counter anti-fascist protest in the street.
theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/23/alt-right-online-humor-as-a-weapon-facism#comments

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/FAvXQ

>started having some influence

TOPKEK

Given the amount of articles the left shits out about this place, someone must think we have influence.

fpbp

that's a good indication it's not true

>we can't understand them
no. we understand them. they're just wrong according to reality.

you're one of them, arent you

Im not locked in here with you
you are locked in with me
see you tomorrow

Because a revolution of the mind and political ideas is taking place and once redpilled, people form a new stable worldview that is barely susceptible to propaganda.

They know that the lurking monster is growing and may eat everything they hold dear and they're not wrong.

>haha yeah i post like 503 fake larps a day haha and people fall for it, im so smart

"fake larp"
think about this for a while normie

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

>triggered
someone call an ambulance

It is an ancient evil and even deep web inhabitants are uneasy lurking the board of Sup Forums....

oh hai satan ;]

>lol everything on Sup Forums isn't true
>haha everything that disagrees with us is false haha im just here to laugh at you guys h-h-haha

But we are just on 3% of our power. We are like a young dog which is learning to bite. We eat symbols and icons and we change the reality. Religions, politics, realities - they melt like soft wax between our autistic frogfingers.

uh oh

>exactly
exactly

now black people think milk is racist

kek... that makes you one of us

Congrats! You have archieved level one. Get ready for level two. Welcome. You stay here forever. It's not larping - and you know it.

Fuck off, retard.

well they're not wrong
and they should be afraid
we're coming for them
the one thing they never anticipated is to become the target, to have to actually fight for their erroneous misbeliefs, to put them to the test and watch everything they thought they believed in crumble piece to piece when they have to put it to the test of reality instead of just talking about it
we have the list and it's growing everyday
by kek cudgel or cartridge we will deal with those who stand in the way of unfettered white suprenacy

Is he kill?

Because liberals do it to themselves?

so much truth right here

Jokes on you cuz you're trapped here now forever and you're one of us.

Let me guess:

Someone told you:
>back to Right?

This is a containment board. You are referred back to it when you sperg out on other boards, because no one wants to read your retarded nonsense.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/23/alt-right-online-humor-as-a-weapon-facism

kek

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/IE9aE

No.

We are the bright light of reality, we will see what the darkness of liberal night hides.

shave your neck

Of course he has the trash horse.

Liberals think well articulated personal insults wins arguments. When they "feel" offended, it's a testament to modern society- the brainwashing. For they can never back up their "feels" with anything other than their warped moral compass. So naturally when presented with historical observations & researchable counter arguments as to why modern notions such as multiculturalism/equality don't work, they resort to moral elitism "you're a nasty cunt" (see 1st line). I'll give the sane liberal this- you can reason with them until you hit the fundamental ideological divide- culture, heritage, identity. To the liberal, these things mean nothing (upbringing).
Not only is modern society disregard traditionalism, we're at a point where it isn't even tolerated. The Jews may or may not be responsible for all this.

Kek

>rather than just a place to express political opinions
That's why.

They are afraid of their views being challenged

This is pretty true. I came over from Sup Forums for the denk natsi mayms, I stayed for the preservation of the existence of our people

because hate is not free speech and hate leads to Hitler 2.0 and Hitler commited the worst crime ever which means everything to stop evil haters from posting is justified....something like that.

>They talk about it like it's some kind of ancient evil

Lol no they don't you delusional retard.

Liberals (or basically anyone who isn't an alt-right neo nazi) view Sup Forums for what it is: a rightwing hugbox with extremely skewed and biased views on the world and current events.

How is it a hug box?

You don't get banned for your opinion, infact, the more retarded it is the more (you)s.

I'm pretty liberal on social issues. I'm just also racist.

Let's be honest: over 95% of posters here identify as right-wing whether that means the "gas the kikes" kind or the "taxation is theft" kind.

There's hardly ever any sensible discussion just ad homs being throw around and ridiculous hyperbolic statements made by children with zero education or understanding of how the world works.

I mean just look at these pictures
This is what Sup Forumstards actually believe your average left-leaning person looks like. Hyperbole to the max.

Well then leave, obviously you can't handle it here.

Sounds more like a hurtbox to me, and you are just another victim.

Yes but I actually know many of these kinds of people in real life.

This results from the fact that liberals have extended their "hug box" to encompass society through your biased,corrupt media and education system. Sup Forums is one of the few remaining refuges of free speech.

>Implying anyone ever gets to leave Sup Forums.

I will be leaving soon. I only come here for a laugh every now and then when something big happens.

Thanks for conceding my point though.

>FREELY express political opinions
fixed it for you
along with answering your question

If by "refuges of free speech" you mean places where you can spew hate and call people niggers and kikes with zero repercussions then sure.

I'd rather live in a society where that's frowned upon tyvm.

I'm not afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=9J9haehfQeg

You aren't going anywhere, you're one of us now. Coming here was a mistake, it's a black hole. Get comfortable.

> I will be leaving soon.
Me (six years ago).
This is not facebook. You are here forever.

I've been browsing Sup Forums (and Sup Forums) for nearly a decade.

I don't come here nearly as often as I used to though. Only periodically to get my dose of fresh memes.

Sup Forums has always been a shithole though.

True liberals would find pol interesting. Uncensored discussion,, idiots alongside intelligence,, extremes alongside moderates. New age """"Liberals"""" are conservative and non accepting in their own views.

>FUCK 4 CHIN1111!!!!111
>posts on Sup Forums
not doing a very good job at it now are we

We tell the truth and objectively weigh and measure ideas and their impact on reality. Leftie ideas are all based on GIVE YOUR MONEY YOU ORIGINAL SINNER which just doesn't hold up.

They're the human waste of society.

>having some influence

lol. easy now

palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/florida-man-accused-killing-neo-nazi-roommates-for-disrespecting-islam/C5WfFJkTxJx9KCGpjYTuOK/

wanna fuck??

That's because we (some) don't like niggers and kikes. We contest the decisions to "empower" such groups using stats such as crime rates. That is our opinion. If we are so wrong then where is your confidence that the general populus is generally reasonable, and will give us no attention? No, you are afraid more and more will realise we are making sense.

basically I think we opened the box of pandora again. the hope left the box. we, the frogs are now the kings of the newborn chaos. we can lead everything to point zero again. a clean reboot. a total destruction. years of chaos. the rise of a new generation. who knows? we know! Frogs unite, worldwide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora's_box

>we, we, we

sheep

>We contest the decisions to "empower" such groups using stats such as crime rates.

What do you mean by "empower"? Do you mean not treat them as subhuman scum, kill/enslave them and or call them derogatory names?

you are just a individual under many individuals. we share our mothers health.

That is literal cult behaviour

so greek mythology is really where its at.

you all bring everything back to the jews but if the jews are really just worshiping saturn/zeus then.....

honestly i have no problem with this. The greek gods are all ok by me.

in b4 blood ritual etc

I do what ever the fuck I want bitchboy.

Ooooo shit...do we get to start stringing up niggers again???
Fuck ya...count me in...

they're ok with you because they never tell you that you can't so something that you want to do;
because they're part of this evil world, as are you.

disregard the picture fool.
it's a meme.
there's a message if you look at the top and bottom,
there's text.
you can read it.

it's an anti-feminist meme using their own crazy logic against them.

now get off your imagined morale high ground, and your imagined intellectual high ground you snarky cuck

(((zeus))) is a fucking seditious kike
t. hades

humor? HUMOR?

THOSE EVIL BIGOTS WOULDN'T DARE!!

>Liberals (or basically anyone who isn't an alt-right neo nazi) view Sup Forums for what it is
how would you know?

if you believe what the (((MSM))) says about us, you must be fucking retarted

>Let's be honest: over 95% of posters here identify as right-wing whether that means the "gas the kikes" kind or the "taxation is theft" kind
maybe we should go and post our opinions elsewhere, teh gruaniad for instance, oh, that's right. they turn off the comments on anything worth commenting on, and ban/delete comments also. no free speach there, is there?

funny how wherever there is free speech right wingers seem to dominate. I wonder why that is? what is your're opinion on the matter?

>Do you mean not treat them as subhuman scum
are you implying that blacks must be sub-human scum due to their crime rates? responsible for 55%(that's over HALF!) of all murders in the US despite only being 13% of the population?

oy vey, you sound a trifle racist and bigoted

They can't grasp people having different opinions than them.
It truly terrifies then to think that there's people with completely different ideas who don't give a shit of not being "PC"
They're terrified of this site having unironic nazis, something they've only seen in movies or tv shows, but now their ever present boogeyman exists, and it's starting to influence a lot of people.
That's why they're terrified.
Also this Leftists love to censor shit they don't like, here it's impossible, all ideologies can be said without getting permabanned, sure people will call out your bullshit if you say some retarded shit, but no one will deleted your comment or mute you, unless you post CP or shit like that

Unlike reddit where their "open discussions" are full of [Deleted] and uber leftist comments have 839k points and have "gold" or whatever the shit reddit faggots call that.

They fear the truth.

Probably because we are indeed /evil/ and come from the darkness.

So many lost young men with no chance of escape. We know well there can be no despair without hope.