Balkan Nations

And what's the problem with them/us?
Why are we so destructive kind of people? Everywhere in the world we are finger pointed. Are we not intelligent enough? I am dead serious. What's the matter with us?

BTW this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAK_kzNc94
youtube.com/watch?v=CQN93uj5Jhc
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/al-albania
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foibe_massacres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Ottomans happened.

That and communism.

Westeners are afraid of Balkan People, but love their "refugees"

>this guy
i dont even have to click that shit and i know who it is. ffs. just stop it woth him pl0x.

Romania is not in the Balkans

Continuity is the problem.

My grandfather was born in one state, my father in another, me in the third, and my brother in the fourth. We were all born in the same place geographically.

We used to be under the dominance of Hungarians, Austrians, Turks, Germans,... which leads to a trauma that we try to resolve with unreasonnable nationalism.

That's my opinion (Croat here btw)

Maybe you both have point here, but that's like forever ago. What's stopping us to not be that much coruptive and "play smart" people? I feel we are like poison to the better countries. Whenever we go, we are trying to somehow trick the system. Disgusting

Why is it that everyone in the Balkans hate each other?

the asshole of the world

So are you going with Ottoman Empire or Yugoslavia?

Greece shouldn't be included. It's much more of a Mediterranean country by culture and language than a Balkan one.

Ditto for Turkey, which is much more of a Middle Eastern country by culture.

I think this video explains it all
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAK_kzNc94

I would prefer keep living in Belgicuckstan for the rest of my life rather than being considered as a Turk.

We have a severe case of the WE WUZZ. All Balkan countries have incorporated each other at some point or another or have always held uneasy truces and have backstabbed each other for clay gains precisely because of said we wuzzness. I wish that weren't the case and we could at least form some sort of council with trade agreements and cultural exchanges as we are very similar in tradition and history and when we don't get into clay disputes we usually enjoy ourselves over some rakija

That's not really true though. I can go to any place in the Balkans as a Serb and not be harassed. Same goes for Croats and Bulgarians. The only people likely to be harassed are gypsies (because they steal and form insular communities) and Albanians (because they aren't native to the Balkans).

All the hate that pops up on Sup Forums is from edgy kids with proxies or diaspora fags who never saw war.

Slovenia is not Balkan.
Delete the image OP.

Technically you are even worse than Turks.

That is another topic. But thank you. Thank you a lot. Your last sentence is the core of Sup Forums

Croatia deserves back its land from that slum called Serbia. Dont know if id add Slovenia to this though

>And what's the problem with them/us?
Nothing, we are the only nations on Earth still in possession of the Karamazov spirit, the impulse of freedom, the essential divine spark that almost the entire world has lost through Protestantism, Stalinism/Maoism/Chinese Legalism, Humanism, Denazification, Buddhism, and other ideologies that go against humanity itself.

Sure, it's mostly gone from us too, but at least we'll be the ones to turn off the light.

>and Albanians (because they aren't native to the Balkans).
t. slavovich from siberia

>roaches
>balkan states
Fuck off

Case in point.

true that coming from HB friend

no need to be mad white boiis you'll never get an albanian girl

> Albanians (because they aren't native to the Balkans).
Serbian intellectuals everyone

You guys literally came from Central Asia where as all the evidence points to us being indigenous. I don't have anything against Serbs but I don't like it when people distort the facts.

white boii imma balkan BOSS

We say openly that we moved here. They say that they are illyrians, yet their language has no helenisms, but a lot of appropriated Serbian words. That is the issue.

Same could be said for some nutjob we wuz macedonians, but those are way in the minority compared to Albanians who think they are native.

Because it's Russian territory

All Macedonians do is sit in coffee shops all day.

This.

The only natives to the balkan are albanians and romanians. Slavs came way later from Siberia.

See

> but a lot of appropriated Serbian words
A lot of Albanians lived under Serbian occupation and inter-mingled with Serbs and went to schools in Serbian.

> All [Balkan nationality] do is sit in coffee shops all day.
ftfy

>helenisms
what does illyrian have to do with Hellenic people? You realize albanian and greek language are completely different.

>implying Turkey as a Balkan State

Just because Constantinople (Tsargrad) is near the Balkans it doesn't mean that the whole country should be considered as a part of it. The roaches should be never defined as a Balkan country thus they belong to their Asian shitskin neighbours.

The difference is, my dear Swede, that our slavic diaspora merge with the natives people where she goes, ethnic studies proved it in the UK, Maghrebis are 30x more likely to commit crimes than us.

True ay

from the video thumbnail i thought that guy was in silent hill

With all my respect, you're talking shit dude. We genetically are as much natives as Albanian, but culturally speaking, we're not.

No, Yugoslavians commit crime while Turks run restaurants. It's funny you're even lower than Turks.

The illyrians lived next to Greeks. It is reasonable to say that they would adopt some words from them. Yet for Albanians this is not the case. Albanian language has a lot of adopted Serbian words though, leading to the conclusion that you came here later.

There is a lot more wrong with Albanians supposedly being Illyrian, above is just one argument.

You're only native with Albanians because you intermixed with the native Illyrian population.

>slovenia and croatia want to leave
>clearly failing state
>Yugoslavian(Serbian) leaders go full retarded and want Serbian dominated Yugoslavia
all the shit holes should have had their land back.
>having opinion
>edgy

>Albanian language has a lot of adopted Serbian words though,
u wot. I understand no serbian at all and I speak fluent albanian. I call bullshit on that one.

> There is a lot more wrong with Albanians supposedly being Illyrian, above is just one argument.
That's a bad argument because a lot of loan words turn out not be Slavic, and because a lot for a lot of Slavic loan words there is an equivalent Albanian word.

fpbp
if it wasn't for the Ottomans the Balkans wouldn't be the travesty they are now

your lands are positioned between the three eternal great powers of west europe, russia and ottoman

pic related, but all the arrows are going the opposite directions

Yes, that's a circle. People are poor because they are lazy. They are lazy and do not work because the sallaries are very small.
And yea...so fucking rational, drink coffee and bet on football all day

We have the same rate of indegenous haplogroups that Albanians, no matter how we get it, that's just confirms what i said : we're maybe genetically as much natives than Albanians, but not culturally.

That's the difference between slavic and turkish expansion : we don't slaughter the indigenous, we mix up and sometimes our cultures dominates (Balkans), sometimes they're being dominated (East germany)

It's an insult to write Yugoslavia..
I don't want to be associated with muslim Bosnians or warmongering Serbs or Croatian thiefs

Racially "we" are cousins of nords. Ancient non indo-european original inhabitants of europe. That gives us the savage part. The intelectual inferiority comes from R1A slav settlers.

Now many nations do better with worse genes why?

We are fragmented and no tribe ever subjugated the rest so we are left with a multi culti shithole. Other tribes like R1B cleansed their I1/2 counterparts, whereas slavs assimilated them. Becoming outsiders to eachother.

How do we fix it? We cant without either mass genocide or mass serbification.

Yeah that's what my grandparents told me. Lucky they got out in the 50's

youtube.com/watch?v=CQN93uj5Jhc

ovo nije Balkan ??

the guy throwing the ball at 2:05 is Slovenian
the guy hitting him is Balkanian

it's not rocket science

Too bad we are taking over your country. You are literally going to become little-Yugo in 2-3 decades.

Yes but where are the Greek loan words?
The Serbian language has a lot of Turkish loan words, yet I don't understand Turkish. Don't play stupid.

I.Q. Genetics
Invasions
Collectivistic religion (Orthodoxy)
Sub-optimal natural selection compared to the West

also, the guy who goes into the car is Slovenian, too

you ain't taking over shit
Slovenia is Little Germany

a ti mene jebeŠ ?

I'll always be fascinated by the slovens and their propensity of being the best at considering other slavs as untermenschen.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/al-albania

>unreasonnable nationalism
more like trying to fuck each other over, circumvent the law and abuse whatever power we have. So when we get a ruling class coming from our own, you can expect it to be abusive and incompetent.
Nationalism is truly another effect but it is the least of the problems.

And who are you?
Believe me west can't take my country. Our people have more fight in them than your degenerate northern Swedistans and Norwegistans..
Soon you won't be even able to hold your country together

>kosovo
No

I have visited Balkan and they are literally the same people, be it Serbian,Albanian or Greek the only difference i noticed was in the mentality and the physique was when i entered in Slovenia.
What fucked them was the roach invasion which devided them somehow...

Ne, te ne jebem.

Balkanians = manlier, more violent
Slovenians = cucks, but more disciplined, hence have more money & success

Kind of like nigger vs white

It's nationalism. Nationalism turns everything into shit

>Greece vs Turkey rivalry over the Aegean
>Albanian pride
>Slavic pride
>Macedonian pride
>Serbian pride

I fucking hate the balkans and the mindset of it's people. Y'all retarded as hell

We don't associate with you.

Thank you.

Too bad iq is not genetic

DELETTTTT

Basically every Balkan country be like : WE WUZ *insert some stupid pride*

WE WUZ ALEXANDER

>implying that's not how most slavettes look like

correction. Technically Moldavia was never conquered by Turks. We swore fealty to them while constantly backstabbing them, but never fully conquered.

"And what's the problem with them/us?"

Simple, we are so obsessed with the past that we forget there is a future

WE WUZ FARMERS AND SHIT

WE WUZ JANEZ N'SHIET

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foibe_massacres

aj mrš !

BRŠ

>WE WUZ ANCIENT INVENTORS AND SHIT

>58k Norwegians
SEND THEM BACK!!!
they deserve better uprising than swedish brainwashing

The only way that there can be peace in the Balkans is through the EU. It also helps with the Turks a little bit. And the Russians, for those concerned with them.

What is the average pension in Slovenia? Here it is about 700 euros (although many people get 300-400e).

As a Greek I disagree, we're 2/5 Balkans, 2/5 Mediterranean and the rest is whatever

>SI
>balkaniggers

Never knew about this event before. What the actual fuck?

Everything Islam has touched has turned into shit.
Guess your countries are next.

We fought too hard and too long, we lost, we were conquered but we resisted and we finally expelled Islam from our countries. But the damage was already done.
The sad thing for you, is that you don't fight, you invite Islam in. You're going to pay for that mistake and the time will come when we shall be ahead again.

ićnigger detected

that's balkanigger humour for balkanigger leftovers

Still mostly unknown because commushits are everywhere. Wasn't even in OUR history books until really recently.

I get about 440 per month.

40+ years = 800+ EUR
39 = 800-30-the type of work you did
38 = 700 - 30 - the type of work you did
etc

>siberia
get your shit together shqiptar diaspora