Wtf i love muslims now

wtf i love muslims now

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-civil-war-bomb-attack-children-dead-civilians-swap-bashar-al-assad-a7686241.html
archive.is/GWYqh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying you didn't love Muslim leaders anyway

Why does Manchester love My Chemical Romance?

Good songs innit

>appolagising for bombing anglos

AHAHAHA what a cuck

how many more have to die

Well, what fucking else should they do, hu?

Someone said the other day that moderate Muslims are the forest that covers the trees that are extremists.

give them another round of TNT as a reminder?

I don't understand your question
I thought it was an appropriate reaction given the circumstances

I keep wondering the same thing. Unironically have no idea what "MCR" stands for other than My Chemical Romance.

>I'M NOTTTTTT OOOOOOKAY!!

Well I'm guessing it stands for Manchester

manchester rapists (the taxis)

I assume it's ManChesteR because it's retarded enough for the average Manchester resident to understand.

Military Industrial Complex.

The city's still stuck in 2005.

>german autism

Oh I see. Like LDN I guess. Still stupid especially as MCR is already taken.

Impling there is no division in the first place.

Why do they love magnetic card readers?

Well I don't know what LDN is

>go to normiebook
>go to British newssides to read what Brits comment under the articles
>"not all muslims"
>"we shouldn't hate muslims that's what ISIS wants you idiots"
>"tolerance and diversity is the solution"
>all of those comments have thousands of likes
England is done for isn't it? Perhaps Wales and Scotland can still survive if they manage to get out fast enough

>what is taquito

It's almost as if the goatfuckers have a system in place that allows them to lie about what they truly are if it means their survival in non-goatfucker lands.

>community leaders (from the community that keeps producing the barbaric terrorist) insist that 'barbaric terrorists' will not cause division
I don't think it's their call to make. That lies with the terrorists (who clearly are trying to divide people...literally), and their victims (us).
This is just psychopathic guilt avoidance. Why does the first thing out of these people's mouths always have to be Bart Simpson tier "It wasn't me" fuckery?

The liberal response would be: No user, radical muds are the ugly fallen trees in a beautiful forest of moderate muds.

classic daddy 'o five mind games

There's so much propaganda flying around, I'd just a random sampling of 5 people on the street to show me a clearer picture of reality than anything on faceberg.

Faceberg is the definition of big brother television set that looks back at you.

>normiebook
People who comment on normiebook are exclusively sub 70 IQ leftists. Don't bother.

muslims are the real victims

WHEN I WAS

No wonder with that flag of yours

A YOUNG BOY
MY FATHER
TOOK ME TO MANCHESTER
TO SEE MY LIMBS EXPLODE

Muslims Committing Rape.

Vintage meme

R A R E
A
R
E

(inb4 someone calls me new)

They don't do shit to fight radical islamists, that's for sure.

HE SAID SON WHEN YOU GROW UP
WILL YOU BE

IF (you grow up)

The sandnigger stabs you in the back while whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

I bet they are amadiyah muslims - sunni muslims think they are heretics.

wtf I love mass immigration now

>being this new
>not recognizing Uzbekistan as one of the most important flags on Sup Forums
Pathetic

>taquito

were you trying to say taqiyya?

They're actually pretty good

Friendly reminder this was another false flag event. Predictive programming in pic related..

Martian Congressional Republic

based borat :D

>Community figure insist that "barbaric terrorists" will not cause division of the muslim community.
>We have to stand together in the name of jihad

I know, I know. I just spun it a bit.

meanwhile...in other news
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-civil-war-bomb-attack-children-dead-civilians-swap-bashar-al-assad-a7686241.html

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/GWYqh

German autism doesn't recognize Uzbek master race