WALEED ALY HATE THREAD

I fucking hate this maggot so much. He is, by far the biggest spewer of leftist, pro-islam and bullshit sjw propaganda on tv. Fuck this arab faggot and his coalburning ex-white hijabi wife.

How can we honestly keep this shitskin on the telly? Is there anything we can do about it?

pic related is one of the few decent bantz pages on fb which got zucced through waleed's butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noS2wFyxzh0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqgSYEy9hJc
youtube.com/watch?v=-j6rN33hqf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any proof Waleed actually organised this? I think the lad was just fucking with you mate.

I hate Waleed Ali as much as the next white guy, but this story sounds far fetched.

Someone should just burn his house down while he is trapped inside

Nothing I can gather from the comments section. Wouldn't put it past him. Pic related is from a meme page to another page.

FUCK I HATE WALEED THAT FUCKING ROACH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is he currently dating a White women whom he has converted or are you just memeing? Pix of her plz.

His married as far as I know

KEBABED

Backstory on Yeah the Boys:

australian normiebook page where actual blokes take the piss all day, only post normal bloke shit and a big thing is showing support for blokes suffering from depression or feeling suicidal. Of course, how fucking dare white cis men in the first world have anything nice or try to organize and support each other, so it has been repeatedly banned from facebook almost 10 times now

Its just like Francesca of Decoded. The ones who complain most bitterly about Whites are the ones most desperate to be us, or at least be with us.

why don't they just make their own forum and get the fuck of facebook?

Is this how Australians really speak? what the fuck

Yeah we have to channel all of the British series the ABC shoved down our throats when we were growing up in order to even communicate with foreigners online.

YTB is a breddy gud page, pissed they're gone

yeah basically

ahhahaha my sides. this is more degenerate than gay marriage.

fuck up dickhead

hey atleast we dont have that here

firmly not racist.

>>>>>>
When will men finally go on total strike ?

We create an controll all food, power, transportation, housing, communication etc etc etc ... everything essential !

If we strike government and women can be defeat the very next day FOR REAL !

End the #PARASITEGENDER and #GOVERNMENTISTAXSLAVEDOM,,,,

that wasn't directed at australia only liberal morality and these two morons

men's rights day? blue collar won't go for it in america

they have a yeah the boys II page. would be zucced soon enough

fuck i hate this guy

That actually isn't the worst idea I've heard. I'm a NEET but I support you in your goals!

Boys this is off-topic but how in the flaming fuck did they get the sbs arabic24 channel on free television? thats a right fuckin outrage.

somehow arabs are important enough that out of all the minorities in aus they have a special 24 hour channel. its just not fucking right.

they all have huge self esteem issue because they are inbred

thats some dry sarcasm there mate

it would want to be dry since it's easier to set aflame

minorities and equality is a religion the elite are playing against you

bloody oath mate. ohhh man if you watch her interviews defending islam and its acceptance of feminism and likewise bullshit rhetoric, it will do your fucken noggin in.

give this a gawk, obviously not all 34 minutes of it. pretty much sums up the bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=noS2wFyxzh0

10/10

I am an edge lord

Did B.A get shutdown also?

I was just scrolling by but man. Good job!

It just came to me after I put on my fedora

How can a human be this ignorant? Is she just trying to fuck with us? Is she just really dumb?

Now she loves Middle Eastern food? Like she is missing the entire fucking forest for a tree.

Does she seriously think she is some sort of cultural ambassador?

She looks older than him, or is it just a lack of make up?

Put money on it if Waleed took her to Egypt and walked her around at night his Muslims brothers would take her from him.

pretty much how most of the lower/middle class speaks, yeah.

what can I say. Some delusional bitches take life as a game and "experiment" by throwing in the towel and marrying a sandnigger. However, atleast she has something to differentiate herself from the rest of her whore friends.

That Yeah the Boys page is a fake of the original that got taken down. Yeah the Boys 2 is the OG page but these cunts snaked in and took the name. Deserved to be taken down the gronks

So you just think she couldn't afford to be picky? I feel like in her mind she's permanent on safari in the desert and the whole thing is an adventure in exoticism like Eat, Pray, Love.

>Waleed Aly

I would literally throw a brick at this inbred mohammetans ugly head for free.

well when she decided "I'm gonna marry a muslim, which is certainly against the norm of my societal upbringing", she was too far gone to recover. Might as well marry some nigger who might have a chance for her to gain publicity.
>I feel like in her mind she's permanent on safari in the desert and the whole thing is an adventure in exoticism like Eat, Pray, Love.

strewth cunt. atleast thats what she would've been like initially. Now shes just accepted her role as a muslim convert and wife which isnt too unappealing as she is living an upper-class life.

Kek, I was just thinking that the writing style in OP's pic must seem surreal and almost incomprehensible to non-Australian

>know thy enemy

What

what did he just say

Yeah. Don't be a shitcunt and never ever dog your mates.

>Me dressing this way isn't a political statement to make you uncomfortable.

Bitch you know that isn't true for a White woman who converted.

what did you not understand Erik? Its in plain fucking english cunt

In a weird way I'd rather she marry a Black man. Yeah I guess I forgot about the fact that she probably gets a lot of money from her husband. I guess that makes sense.

Yeah, nah mate.

He is 38 she is 37

I feel like mentally damaged white women used to love black men because of the thrill of how violent and dangerous they are but now they're becoming more interested in Arab men since they're even more dangerous than niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqgSYEy9hJc

What happened user? Speak English, what did weasel man do to you?

Good point. So danger + money. Seems like a recipe for rich, bored White women. Makes sense now.

My younger sister HAS to do an essay on how Islam does not mistreat or abuse women (aka its pro-feminism) and that it is very similar to western culture. One of the sources they have to use is him.

There's nothing women hate more than being bored, women would rather be with a man who beats them than a man who bores them

Lol are u helping her?

>Women should dress like ninjas cos waleed aly.

Nah I can't, she has to say islam is pro-feminism. There is no twos ways about it

HAHAHA my fucking sides. what grade is your sis in?

>Islam does not mistreat or abuse women (aka its pro-feminism) and that it is very similar to western culture.
I just don't get how anyone can possible think this when it's so blatantly incorrect

you know people can't see the bruises if she is dressed in a sack

Complain to the principal, contrary to what you might think the school system is actually pretty happy to change the curriculum if parents complain enough about something

nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

Grade 8, she goes to a public school. Its some cucked bong teacher her, I don't know which class it is though. Might be English

Tell her to go all in and talk about how women are dangers to themselves and need strong male figures to beat them and restrict them so they stay in line.

kys nigger

we used to fuck with teachers alot at school kids can be vicious if they are against the narrative you can edge them on to restlessly torment these teachers pushing this shit

Why doesn't she just take a different view point, you don't have to agree with the topic given.

Pointless, the whole English and social studies department is run by 30 year old female feminists. They have Marxist wallpapers in the library, English and social studies block. I got slandered by one for wrong speek once and suspended me for a week.

She knows what she is being taught is false, but she just wants to pass

How did Waleed defend the Manchester soccer lover?

depends on the teacher though, for some reason in high school we could always spot the weak willed teacher. Made a few cry. One tried to bride us with mars bars, one kid started smoking in class and then jumped out the window. Teacher followed him and we just took the mars bars. He came back in and just put his head on the desk and started crying.

Feel kind of bad now I'm an adult but he was a cuck desu

Nah mate, I know for a fact that even one parent complaining can be enough to get them to change the curriculum, I've seen it happen before IRL

She told me that the teacher said they couldn't
I did that, but they would resent me and lower my marks so it wasn't worth it in the long run

My mother complained about the holocaust shit and they didn't do anything. I'll see what I can do, but that school is really going down the drain

Sickening

>Following ytb
>Not following ZCV

S H A M E

what state mate?

Move her to a different school? She's only in grade 8, it'd be pretty normal for her to change schools at that age any way. You should really send her in an all-girls school if possible, studies consistently show they get better results than co-education schools and there's less chance of her getting fucked by Chad or Tyrone

holy fuck cunt this was my yr 11-12 modern history teacher.
>obese as fk
>brown
>had fkn pubey-like muttonchops. I SHIT YOU NOT. had more facial hair than 3/4 of the guys in our class
>feminist, lefty posters all over the classroom.
she pretty much brainwashed all the nerdy and unpopular kids in our class and ran amnesty international meetings IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF STUDY SESSIONS. my atar suffered because of that fucking landwhale

Daily reminder: secondary education exists to brainwash your children into being good goyims.

>Not allowed to have opposing views
>In grade 8.

Fuck me that's retarded as shit.

i felt bad thinking about it aswell but then again islam, feminism and globalism wasn't preached back then so now a days it would be totally justified also kids could spread rumors and make shit go like wild fire through school that if your a teacher that preaches these sick ideologies like marxism, globalism and islamic bullshit you will be tormented everyday and it wont stop
the trick is to not get caught but i was a shitty student the most fun you could have with these teachers is fucking with them when they don't know its you encourage the adhd sperg of the class we would get classrooms of kids fucking with dickhead teachers it was bad looking back on it, but its a different world now young kids should be taught which teachers to fuck with if they preach this globalist bullshit torment them if teachers don't then they don't get targeted and it should be made known in a indirect way the reasons for it kids can be monsters without a reason now they have one.........

changed the whole muslim extremism narrative to that of a "quintissential british soccer fan". not even being subtle about diverting the issue away from islamic extremism

Member when Waleed ran into Christopher Hitchens?

I member.

QLD, gold coast
I have a single mother, its the nearest school and we don't have much money.

No. Link? Plz say there is video.

Jesus. My VCE history teacher was an old lefty hippy dude who liked making pottery. He would always talk shit with the students and make jokes about how inbred the Romanovs were.

Need to left right goodnight this cunt honestly.

I thought the cancer hadn't spread that far north

muslim "integration"

different opinions werent allowed in my year 12 class. I wrote my essay on the ill effects of the civil rights movement in US society but I got told off by my commie teacher in front of the whole class.

And apparently selective schools aren't brainless hiveminds.

youtube.com/watch?v=-j6rN33hqf4
not the guy youre replying to havent seen it yet so cant comment

this

So what can we do about him? Meme campaigns? Propaganda on normiebook?....RWDS?