youtube.com/watch?v=no6peZgWPuE
youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You stupid fucking dago bastard.

Nah, Roma / Vatican would be funnier

>butthurt Parisian
no French would oppose nuking its own capital except those who live there

Dirty bomb is the best they could do desu

I had a dream about ISIS detonating a nuclear bomb in Paris several months ago actually.
It was very vivid and seemed real.

Now I am not saying I am clairvoyant but....

It actually seems possible. It's gonna be wild

>hoping for mostly white cities to burn

niggers

>Paris
>mostly white
ayy lmao

I don't actually want it to be in Paris but the gut feeling is Paris gonna blow up.

I hope it will erase all the italian scum who live in the suburbs. Kys macaroni

They are capable of doing chemical attacks. Enclosed places like subways, concerts, etc would be especially disastrous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris#Demographics

This

I was speaking purely nuclear, but yeah they could probably pull of a chemical attack.

Though smuggling canisters of chlorine across Europe wouldn't be that easy

That would mean the beginning of WWIII

I'd love to see the popes reaction if an attack on the vatican ever were to happen

even the most basic form of nuclear weapon is far too complex for these idiots. you're talking about people who literally post on twitter 4 hours before they attack, given away location and all.

its never gonna happen. also they could trace it quite easily and whoever made the uranium (which would likely be iran) would be wiped off the face of the earth in retaliation.

It is. Leftists, though.

I've always thought about how incompetent these terrorists are, they make rookie errors so often. No the bataclan, thats what a competent force looks like. It would be terrifying if every terrorist was even half as good as those ones

pope's ash will be used in ash wed

France wouldn't do anything anyway lol, plus those leftist bastards would die

>ISIS bombs the Colosseum
>WWIII begins

velut poetica

youtube.com/watch?v=no6peZgWPuE
>2:10

he would build a Mosque on the rubble and proclaim all Catholics as Muslim

>Iranians nuke Paris
>better go to war with Russia and China

at least it was a realistic portrayal of retarded American foreign policy

Come on Ahmed
Have some music and relax
( And don't forget to go back to Syria, when war down this semitic land will be over)
youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI

melbourne we already discuss

They wouldn't nuke us that's for sure. It'd be a waste.

>voted 90% Macron
>white
A nigger cannot be white, regardless of how based he appears. However, white people can become niggers through poor choices.

Pezzo di merda che sei. I francesi sono i fratelli del'italia, stronzo. Spero che l'attaco ti uccida qualcono di caro a i tuoi occhi. Cosi bevero le tue lacrime prima di strozzarti lentamente mnetre mi supplichierai di fermarmi.

Zitto coglione.

Terrone

Why the fuck would ISIS nuke one of their own strongholds?

They set doors on fire if they want the public to feel sorry for them. Not kill literally hundreds of thousands of their own soldiers.

For this same reason Brussels, Berlin and London are also out.

If ISIS gets their hands on a nuke somehow, it'll be used on either the US or Russia.

And as soon as nuclear fire touches the soil of either of those nations, you better buckle up buckaroo because we're going to go from zero to Extinction Level Event faster than you can say Scorched Earth.

Merdone

You actually took a military action in 2011 against Italy, faggot.
And you don't even know.

He'd say something about how revenge is not Christian then go on a rant about global warming being the real threat, not nuclear terrorists.

>dune niggers
>capable of assembling and detonating even a simple single stage gun type device