Refugees

Are these people really immigrating because they are fleeing conflict zones, or are they just people that want to live in a first world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj9ozC1FWAY
youtube.com/watch?v=20ls-lg2Mho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do (you) think?

Does that boat have proper toilets as mandated by Obama regulations?

I don't know but if we really wanted to help them we wouldn't be going to war there in the first place.

last i checked there weren't many niggers in syria

Get rid of that islamaphobic boat, the mediterranean needs to take in more refugees

the ocean is a toilet, just ask india

Where exactly are confict zones in Turkey or North African coast?

Obviously their lands are fucking shit. Half of Africa could be considered a conflict zone. Moving them here is no solution.

Africa problem is that is full of africans. They have money, lands and resources, they are just lazy.

Sure. I mean the migrant situation can be seen from thousands of angles and analyzed on multiple levels and there is not a SINGLE level where it's a good idea, except on the individual level for a few people to the detriment of many or if destroying Europe is a goal in itself, regardless if it's good for non-europeans or not.

Option C. They're conquerors.

gibs

We should start sinking these boats, not trying to be edgy, I honestly don't care about them, we can't keep taking in these "people".

It is an invasion you dumb cuck.

Over 5 million muslims who hate you , who hate Christians, brought in by ngos-nwo to kill you and yours.

World depopulation when the wars start.

The elite flee to their bunkers to live while we die fighting their wars.

Wake up.

>first world country

your ignorance is stunning

The picture is so true. Many more if you search.

Syria was fine before cya invaded.

Libya was doing great for their ppl, before hilda killed him and ruined the country.

Yemen, ukraine were good.

This is terror by the elites.

those ignorant africans didn't even know what europe is.(((who))) is telling them what europe is and that they need to go there??(((who))) is pushing them to leave their country and family??(((who))) is telling them they will get money for doing nothing and white women?
i blame "humanitarian" organizations and the likes

No, they heard it was legal to rape young White girls

it's just a nigger pleasure cruise.

If they are fleeing conflict zones why are 73% of migrants men? If they are refugees why does the media only report in syrian refugees which make up 1/5 of refugees coming to the country. IF they are Refugees why did isis say they would infiltrate Isis fighters into Europe? If they are refugees why are 70% of muslim women and 50% of muslim men taking money to sit on there arse and do nothing. If they are refugees they are cowards and we don't want them.

I really hope that all niggers migrate to Sweden, Germany and France. We'll just put up a wall between us and Sweden, and we should be fine. Then we could genocide the niglets that are left in Africa and make South Norway a reality. We have to use our oil-savings for something, and Africa still got a lot of resources.
The shitskins that we already have can fight polar bears on Jan Mayen for entertainment.

Lads they are literally invading us by fucking boats. We must be the only fucking generation in human history that ALLOWED an invasion and genocide without fighting back.

They want welfare.

Gee I wonder.

>yfw there are Nigerians landing on Lampedusa and Lesbos claiming to be Syrian refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj9ozC1FWAY
youtube.com/watch?v=20ls-lg2Mho