Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Europe is already dead

They got in their cabs & kidnapped 11 little girls.

Muslims: drive taxis and blow themselves up in crowds of children
Non-Muslims: drive taxis

Which group would you rather have in your country?

11 children are yet to be even found.
I hope none of these taxi drivers are involved

Well what else did they do?

Becky you naive cunt, you'll doom us all

Thoughts? i think you should fuck off with your bullshit.

22 kids are dead and the army has been deployed to our streets to protect us from members of the muslim community who are trying to kill us.

Why don't you take some of your nicey nice shit to the muslim community and tell them about all the things we do for them?

Like how we allow them to come to our country and allow them to work as doctors and taxi drivers so stop trying to fucking blow us up.

How does she know this? What's their plan?

COOL

Except there is still 15 missing so maybe the taxi runs were 'free' at all

Based Swede.

And they come here to replace us. "Weaponize the Islamic womb" --Erdogan

They are our enemies. THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES. Eternally.

STORY

BRO

14 people are missing, but dem good mooslems dindu nuffins, they be good bois.

NO WAY mature, hairy, sleazy, fanatic, low socio-economic level mooslem men would think to profit from scared 11-14 yr old girls.

fuck I am mad

the cunt doens't even know the difference between a sikh and a muslim

>hey guys i know that muslims bombed some kids concert but some other muslims drove people home for free so it's all cool

>all Muslims are cab drivers
bitch u raysis

>Well, I know my brother just broke both of your legs with a sledgehammer, but I'm going to drive you to the hospital now.
>Isn't our family so nice?

these virtue signalers retards never have enough

>one sikh did it
>gets misattributed to muslims
>now it is multiple muslims who did it

I swear give it a few weeks and the story will be remembered as Muslim cabdrivers saving a concert from a white nationalist.

I think the niggers were right when they told us bitches aint shit

I didnt know my chemical romance had such a muslim following

11 people kidnapped
So now we have muslims bombing and raping. Good to know.

Those were Sikhs. Sikhs integrate. Muzzies do not.

THEY'RE NOT MUSLIMS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

there's literally nothing wrong with being a terrorist

hitler was a terrorist

classic Norm

Isn't the "Muslim" cabbie actually Sikh cabbie?

That's just one of the many Muslim taxi drivers who gave free rides. Surely they have pictures of the other Muslim drivers. They wouldn't push a narrative based on the action if one person they thought was a Muslim...

Would be cool, the entire Middle East would finally get glassed.

There is a lot of ignorance about Sikhs though.
Most people also think Muslims are a race

prepare for massive redpills

Is there actually any evidence of this?

I've only seen the Sikh taxi guy and a jew handing out food

lucky that one muslim mass murdered a bunch of kids or those other muslims couldn't have exploited it to show everyone how nice they are

LOL. If anti-muslim violence broke out tomorrow, Sikhs would get fucked up in the crossfire. Don't lie to yourself. It's already happened on countless occasions. Many 'integrated' Sikhs will die horrible deaths. I'm not mourning, just stating the facts. I can, but most people can't tell the difference.

Sikhs are total bros and thy are based

The Nazis gave the Jews free train rides to the work camps, so I guess that makes it OK.

It's a fake story. They have literally zero evidence for it and the only pic they have that might be legit is of a Sikh, not a Muslim.

>I can, but most people can't tell the difference.
What, that they wear that stupid turban?

kek

Just wondering: Has any post telling the girls to rest in peace gotten as many likes and shares as this woman's post about muslims?

Might also have something to do with them burying their daggers in mudslime skulls

There's zero proof of any of this, btw. They're going off literally ONE picture of a Sikh

doesnt matter, they probably did do it. however that doesnt change a muslim also blew himself up

Fuck them. Kill them all, and we won't need free cab rides you fucking retarded dumbass.

>"free" taxi rides for vulnerable little girls.

>all cabbies are Muslims
Bruh, that's racist

To whom do we owe these poor people needing help to begin with?

lol And there you go.
No one will care. Sikhs will get it just as hard.

train rides? the CIA gives free plane rides to our muslim friends!

>doesn't matter, they probably did do it

Yeah, I'm sure cabbies were giving away rides en mass - much less those subhuman Paki drivers.

I saw the pictures and I saw zero mudslimes driving a cab. This is just more Islam apologist horse shit.

>the 2 should not be confused
>the 2 should not
>the 2
You expect me to listen to this knuckle-dragger?

they sympathize more with the savages and 7th century carries of the ideology that will destroy their nations and people as much as, if not more than with their own countrymen, who they've been brainwashed into feeling like have an equal claim to their homeland, and culture. This stinks of Rome. Many are already mentally defeated.

>Based on pewforum
>Pewforum

Who cares about a forum?

top lel mate

>assume all sikhs are muslim
>assume all arabs are muslim
>assume all persians are muslim
>assume literally everyone from the middle east is a muslim
>LOOK HOW KINDHEARTED ALL THESE MUSLIMS ARE

In case you are not just pretending to be retarded, that is the Pew Research Center.

Read the second half of the quran. What they are doing is straight out of Mohammeds playbook. Infiltrate being nice, wait till you have too many people to easily round up. Start fucking shit up and demand concessions, eventually make everyone convert, submit or die. It's been working a thousand years.

Meanwhile you've allowed your government you treat you like children. Paying for everything, giving you meaningless as ridiculous rules to follow, as restricting your access to anything dangerous.

But wait, what if your government knows the intent of the Muslims, what if they always knew giving people free shit and disarming them makes them vulnerable and weak. What if you then brainwash people into thinking the worst thing you can be is racist, worse even then death.

Western culture, that of freedom, innovation, and the preeminence of the individual was simply too strong and not conducive to a successful and stable feudal system. A system which your rulers enjoyed since the dawn of civilization, till very recently when your fathers sacrificed everything to free you. They want that system back. They believe it to be their birthright, all those generations obsessed with lineage why? This is why, they consider themselves separate and far more than equal to you and worthy to subjugate you.

The Muslims are here to replace you, their brutal, savage, half witted culture it's perfect for 0 freedom and a ridged social hierarchy. They have an effective as highly successful model of conquering people, and the middle east sucks so bad it's probably easy to convince any young man to follow Mohammed and conquer new lands.

Without serious change very fast the outlook for Western Europe is bleak. Maybe you could move to Russia, they still have culture and testicles.

This. Western civilization is over, there's no coming back. We can only hope that is can be rebuilt after it falls and not go the way of Rome.

I Googled them and found this.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

You are fucked Europe.

>not even 6 million
>"You are fucked"
Whatever you say.

Compiled it for easier reposting. Does anyone know if this guy knows about this?

Not all nazi's were killers.

going to admit it. im sort of hoping it does come out that one of these muslim free taxis was a little white girl rape wagon.

IF that happens surely its over and we have won.

Ive already heard a few people ring LBC talking about setting up camps for 1000+ suspected extremists. Nigel delicatly danced around it on his show with his only critism being it had echoes of the past. The normies are woke , the gasoline is poured someone light the match

OK NOW THIS PISSES ME OFF

FUCK

I JUST COMBINED THEM AND HIGHLIGHTED TO MAKE IT SHAREABLE

FUUUUUUUCKKKKK

SPREAD THIS SHIT

> t. poo in loo

>Sup Forums is shitting on the nazis now

remember guys, we must tolerate the murder of innocents, but we mustn't tolerate any criticism of Islam, mmkay.

Don't be fucking wacist, you don't want Gary Lineker telling you off on Twitter for having thoughts different from his.

Without Islam they wouldnt need to have free rides because some snackbar wouldnt have blownhis self up for allah

Wait a minute, that doesn't look like a registered taxi. Is that a private taxi or something? Or did he just put an ebay magnetic taxi topper on his car?

Free cab rides? mm? Hey little girl, do you need a ride? How many of the missing were abducted with "Free Ride"?

The original photo clarified that he was Sikh. They knew he was Sikh when they asked if they could use it in the article.

WE WUZ CAB DRIVERS N SHEEEIIIIIITTT

Watch for the left to push this narrative harder than genderfluid sex junk

Ignorant people might associate that with nationality

Yep

Have we started the fire?

Can you imagine how good it would be if a few days after pushing this narrative, it turned out a couple of them abducted some little girls and was confirmed?

Sounds like they were prepared.

Muslims didn't do that, sikhs did that. The idiot media can't tell the difference.

They would just swep it under the rug as they always have been and the britbongs will do nothing.

UK is gone now and nothing short of a civil war can fix it.

Yeah, if Rotherham already happened with pretty much no one giving a fuck besides Tommy Robinson, I can't imagine people caring about or even acknowledging a couple girls getting abducted.

Stop filling your head with needless and useless hope filled expectations. What's so special about this attack that would make your sorry excuse for a people to finally function as living beings and seek their own survival?

its a possibility when theres an opportunity
you never know whats in the mind of the "kind stranger" afterall