Literally Hitler?

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/david-clarke-actual.html

Clarke’s ironfisted beliefs about criminal justice can be explained in part by his own career. He oversees a prison that is notoriously brutal. Four people have died of mistreatment and torture in his custody. One newborn baby died while its mother was shackled during childbirth; another prisoner died of dehydration, after the water in his cell was shut off for seven days. In 2013, one of his deputies ran a traffic light and T-boned the car of a civilian driver, who was badly injured. Clarke’s department charged the driver, who was actually sober, with drunk driving in order to cover up its own culpability.

It is not surprising that Clarke rejects out of hand any criticism of police misconduct. But his disdain for criminal-justice reform is not merely avocational. Clarke’s mind is organized around a worship of the virtues of physical force, combined with a seething intolerance for democratic dissent. In his book, Clarke proposes that the Department of Homeland Security — the department that he has been nominated to serve — assume police-state powers to round up internal enemies. “I suggest that our commander in chief ought to utilize Article I, Section 9 and take all of these individuals that are suspected, these ones on the internet spewing jihadi rhetoric … to scoop them up, charge them with treason and, under habeas corpus, detain them indefinitely at Gitmo,” he writes. Clarke estimates that the number of people to be rounded up in such fashion runs into “hundreds of thousands,” or “maybe a million.” Clarke is clear in his belief that the legal principles that have served as a bedrock against state abuse for centuries should be discarded. He would “hold them indefinitely under a suspension of habeas corpus” because “[b]old and aggressive action is needed.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muh dick!

>jonathon chait

Sup Forums is always right.

Nah, just a house nigger.

>actual fascist
When a real fascist comes out no one will believe these fucks

Wait, is this article supposed to be an argument against David Clarke? Because all it did was give me a boner.

They are going full shekels boys.

What if I told you OP is a Jew?

wtf? i love hitler now

I hope this is true, that guy is based as fuck.

I love that guy.

BASED CLARKE

I still get a stiffy remembering how he made Lemon his bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

>assistant secretary of the Department of Homeland Security

Can I get a quick rundown on that position? What would his duties be?

thats fucked man

what a bunch of racists

blacks can't be facist

t. the_donald

hahahahahahhaahahaa hahahahahhahaaahhahaa sadly Fema didnt sounds as good as Konzentration

Sounds good to me senpai

People have been trying to explain to them for years how stupid it is to make these words meaningless. They call everyone racist and sexist and fascist so why should anyone care if a real racist sexist fascist gets into power, weren't all the others that too?

Same with rape, if having sex with a drunk woman is rape then nobody will have sympathy for a woman that was violently raped in an alley on her way home from work because it's just rape, happens to everyone.

>Actual Fascist
So the name-calling of facist and nazi happened so often they now have to add "actual" to have some weight before it? All of you are literal nazis!

god i love trump

Good now the damn mudslimes and spics are gonna get what's coming to em.

BASED BLACK MAN

FELLOW PEDES GET THE FUCK IN HERE

SHILLS BTFO. CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP.
423D CHESS

Hit piece. You literally have tovread it with a lisp - what a fucking faggot

I support David Clarke.

They hate him because he's black.
Fucking racists, man!

>niggers can't be /ourguys/ aren't we so le counter culture??? XD
t. wasn't on Sup Forums for the great Dorner happening

Blacks can't be facist

fascism = power + nationalism

and since blacks don't have power, they can not be fascist, only right wing.

HAHAHAHA! BASED BLACK MAN IN MY ASS! C'MON CENTIPEDES! GIVE BASED CLARK THE ENERGY HE NEEDS TO FUCK YOUR WIFE! PRAISE KEK!

Here, have a (You) then kys you'reself

after reading that he sounds pretty crazy, i didnt know he liked killing people and that he worships the boot

I wonder what they're going to do when they call someone an "actual fascist" too many times. Considering Clarke is a mild authoritarian at best they're going to have gone through a couple dozen more grades of fascism by the time people who actually are fascists show up.

The guy is black, why are the fuckers not satisfied?

That's because they are the fascists themselves. We're living in the fucking twilight zone.

David Clarke is one of the few black men not only to admit niggers and other shitskins are scum but be willing to act accordingly.

they need someone to tell them to be happy about it they cant think about it themselfes

The little boy who cried wolf.

Hey, what's the German word for "Noble Wolf".

Der noble Wolf.

Literally Mussolini

Sorry hillary. The election is long over. You have to get over it.

>“I suggest that our commander in chief ought to utilize Article I, Section 9 and take all of these individuals that are suspected, these ones on the internet spewing jihadi rhetoric … to scoop them up, charge them with treason and, under habeas corpus, detain them indefinitely at Gitmo,” he writes. Clarke estimates that the number of people to be rounded up in such fashion runs into “hundreds of thousands,” or “maybe a million.”

Voted Trump m8, I was responding to divide and conquer bait

We need some of that corpus whatever shit stat
Only thing that based we have\had is lahava and theyre just pissed religious nuts that hate arabs for racemixing, not being terrorshits

BASED BLACK MAN

They're Marxists and Communists you dumb fuck. Words have meaning

We should have caning here like Singapore.

Holy shit one fascist in the government?

David Clarke sounds like a great guy.

That guy sounds fucked in the head, how is he not behind bars? This isn't Saudi Arabia guys

Do they not understand the difference between law writer and law enforcer?

I don't fucking get how people can call Republicans fascist. Don't they want smaller government, less taxes and less interference in our daily lives? That's the opposite of Fascist

Holy shit this genuinely makes me happy. Clarke has been a voice of reason in this cacophony of madness.

Pol is the only place on the net unabashedly trying to proclaim White sharia.

RACISTS

REPORT THEM TO THE BOBBYSTAN POLICE

Someone answer for fucks sake, nu/pol/ is terrible

I don't get it, looks like a normal name to me.

>Actual fascist

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Chait)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It is like they are TRYING to prove Spencefags and Stormfags right

It's very consistent.

It's a pure coincidence goy

BASED BLACK MAN PRAISE KEK

>Anti-democratic
>Far right
>Democrat
What did they mean by this?

>Russia sheriff lecturing about patriotism

Should've put trump's response in the gif.

DHS covers matters of national security dealing with terrorism, whether it's at the border, on the coasts, or online. They monitor various groups that pose a threat to the established order and take action to mitigate these threats. As assistant secretary, he would play a pretty significant role in prioritizing threats and determining how to deal with them. BLM and Antifa would be fucked.

Assistant secretaries work under the actual cabinet position and manage departmental programs, they're the lowest level appointed directly by the president. He'd be one of the guys at DHS who makes sure things get done.

Thanks!

>BLM and Antifa would be fucked.

Fuck I failed to make that connection. This is awesome.

He's not it wrong.

This is definitely one of /ourguys/, apart from the fact he's a nigger. But mayb that'll hold off a ton of the SJW's, BLM will get BTFO for sure - how do we meme him in

Let the operation begin!

#Shaft4DHS
#BossNigger4DHS
#JudgeDread4DHS

This man is correct, I am so fucking tired of the "antifa are the real fascists" bs. They are communists. It's like people don't understand that authoritarian does not equal fascist.
If course these msm fucks want communism so I guess it makes sense that they try to whitewash it's brutal history and present.

At first I was gonna say he could be economically liberal but pretty sure he isn't, then I thought maybe socially but he obviously isn't so.... yeah?

Clearly a white supremacist.
Everyone who isn't a cultural marxist is a nazi in their eyes.

Check'd and kek'd.

>david-clarke-actual

Clear the channel and await orders.

Pronounce the "Ch" in Chait as the (((hccccch))) sound in many Hebrew names/words. Just like in the Jewish toast L'Chiam.

WE WUZ HITLER N SHEEEET

Not all black people are niggers, but all niggers are black people.

I honestly believe that nigger culture is just that, a culture. Same with sandmonkeys. Apart from a different skin colour and uglier characteristics, the only thing that separates us is the indoctrination we receive as children. Our cultural upbringing is what fuels our ideologies. Take a black, brown, yellow, red or white baby and give them to a middle class white family. Guarantee they all turn out almost identical in terms of radical ideas.

Oh that is pretty crafty, when I looked at his name I didn't expect that.

>Actual fascist

Why doesn't Clarke sue them for slander?

FAIL

kek is telling us that he has left this forum

pass it on

>126899999

SHADILAY
126899372 SHADILAY
SHADILAY
126899372 SHADILAY
SHADILAY
126899372 SHADILAY
SHADILAY
126899372 SHADILAY

Witness

what did kek mean by this???

The media and anti-Trump crowd, anyone to the right of Lenin is far right.

why are they harassing this innocent black man?

>Clarke’s ironfisted beliefs about criminal justice can be explained in part by his own career. He oversees a prison that is notoriously brutal. Four people have died of mistreatment and torture in his custody. One newborn baby died while its mother was shackled during childbirth; another prisoner died of dehydration, after the water in his cell was shut off for seven days.
Gonna stop you right there.

Prisons are unpleasant for a reason, sweetie :)

Quints of truth.

Because most lawyers are kikes or kike shills

They're authoritarians. There's a difference.

Checked and Czeched.

>People have been trying to explain to them for years how stupid it is to make these words meaningless. They call everyone racist and sexist and fascist so why should anyone care if a real racist sexist fascist gets into power, weren't all the others that too?

Fascism is so misrepresented that when an actual fascist comes, nobody will realize that it's a fascist, because they're expecting this big evil boogeyman that only exists as a liberal strawman.

Literal quantum hyper fascists

This

>Take a black, brown, yellow, red or white baby and give them to a middle class white family. Guarantee they all turn out almost identical in terms of radical ideas.
This has been tried and it doesn't work out like you think it would.

lmao underrated

That driver was drunk and they ran a redlight, causing the trooper t bone them

Fuck off with your commie lies faggot, everyone here loves Clark because he is repilled black justice man

That's actually a good point.

>Oy vey, goyim. Forget about all those times we called Trump a fascist. This guy REALLY is one

The left is pathetic

Can't corner the dorner

Damn and I actually hoped there would be at least one fascist in your government but no, just another anti-degeneracy authoritarian right-winger