Happening

Armed raid on flat in central Manchester, anybody there?

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-arena-bombing-live-attack-13075807

>anybody there?

There's probably a Muslim there

>tacticool Chads come in because the cucked bobbies had too much soy

>that weird door mallet frame device
rip door

This board has an unerring ability to ignore things that are actually happening and continue to post bullshit.

That's how we live. It's great. Try it.

this triggers the /k/:
Breaking: Armed forces raid Manchester city centre building with machine guns - updates

is guy wearing carhartts?

Post happening happenings are not happenings

B-but m-muh KDM? Muh Haaaaannity!!!!!
S-SHILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Probally blackwater hire's.
English cops are too wimpy to learn swat skills.

What are you talking about? How would i live without twenty different racemixing threads per day?

SAS lookin good mates. I hope they smoke checked a few goatfuckers and had fun doing it.

Blackwater are the worst operators ever though.
That's why the renamed themselves three times.

Thats special forces. No such thing as posse comitatus in the UK.

The board is raided by leftist shills

Source.

The two guys with the mask look bad ass and the english cops still look emasculated like there scared toneven look someone in the eye.

Dumb?
Look up "academi" on wiki.

I think they could be SAS,

I don't think you understand

teachers in the US actually tell their liberal students to come here and post drivel

AND we have paid actors shilling non-stop

It's actually fucking remarkable that people are even still able to find any kind of signal in all the noise; you have no fucking idea just how much garbage this board gets just from automated bots alone

>using military for police operations

dangerous game

military is good at killing things, not being cops. You don't use military as cops unless you want to kill things.

Generally speaking yes you want to kill terrorists, but it's usually better to arrest them, investigate, and not have collateral damage

well where else can we go?