What did the globalists mean by this?

what did the globalists mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/22.html
englishtafsir.com/Quran/22/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)#List_of_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=wXOHKkioJDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coincidence

it's all about the number 11 you dimwit. head over to the cluesforum and learn a thing or two

>7
>5
>3
>7
>3
>5

wtf

Add them up. You get 22

theyre trying to appease moloch with real life dubz

Are you part of the golden horde?

thats it then. Pattern is complete its over

that's odd...

This blows the mind

Til next July.

>that awkward moment of silence when everyone is quiet at the same time always occurs 22 past the hour

Fucking kek, they "accidentally" "forgot!" about all the other attacks that happenned in between those

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 22
The number 22, which is double eleven (which symbolizes disorder and chaos), can represent a concentration of disorganization. Jeroboam I, the very first king of Israel after the united kingdom split in two in 930 B.C., reigned for 22 years (930 to 909 B.C.). Ahab, consider the WORST Israelite king, also reigned for the same length of time (874 to 853 B.C.). King Amon, who ruled for only two years and is consider one of the worst kings over Judah, began his rule at the age of twenty-two.

The Hebrew alphabet is made up of 22 letters, which are used to compose the Word of God. The word of God is called a lamp (Psalms 119:105, Proverbs 6:22), thus it is the light by which we are to live. The word light is found 264 times in Scripture. When 264 is divided by 12 (divine authority) we have twenty-two, which represents light.

God created twenty-two things in the six days of creation.

There are twenty-two books in the Aaronic (Levitical) Old Testament, which is the light of God for Israel. There are twenty-two generations from Adam to Jacob. When Moses raised up the tabernacle of God there were exactly 22,000 Levites consecrated to serve.

Light is used twenty-two times in the Gospel of John. The 22nd time John uses the word, he quotes Jesus: "I have come as a light into the world . . ." (John 12:46). Christians are to walk in the light of Christ (John 3:21), and be the light of the world (Matthew 5:14 - 15).

The apostle Paul's epistle to the Hebrews, written to Greek-speaking Jews and Gentiles, is the 22nd book of the New Testament.

biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/22.html

> munich attack

A bloody Iranian that considered himself to be a honorary aryan that supported AfD going on a shooting spree, killing people that used to bully him.. do people on here still pretend it was motivated by Islam?

wait a min you fucker, I added them up

The Manchester attacker was 22 years old

False flags. Kikes are evil, it is ritual sacrifice.

(((Coincidence)))
Fixed for you.

>getting bombed and run over so much that people can cherrypick attacks and shitpost about the elaborate patterns they find

Naw nigga, it's even.

Well fuck there must be some divine powers or other spooky shit at work here....

Mohamed pls

We know it was orchestrated and moulded in the media by (((((them))))) but you inbred goatfuxker kike tools are also to blame.

$0.02 has been deposited.

No you don't

lolololol

Yeah, he wasn't a Muzzie in the traditional sense, nor was it a terrorist attack.

Lone autist going crazy.

err.. .30 actually...

fuck all, because you omitted the attacks that didn't happen on the 22nd. Autists will look for patterns and even create them where there wasn't one. No Nice attack, Hebdo attack, Sweden attack, beslan and so on.

what the fuck
6 out of the last maybe 150 terror attacks happened on the same day of the month??!?!?!?!?!

Kek is on their side.

Sup Forums has been played like a fiddle

It took way too long for Sup Forums to do the math. Slippin'

Idiot. Dont you ever run your mouth about Kek like that again. Hes not on "sides"
Hes chaos.
This is your only warning.

listen you fucks you are both wrong kek has sides and they are fucking split - besides obviously kek is against the eternal jew because the eternal jew craves control and order

/thread

Quran Chapter 22

The Believers have been told that the mushriks of Makkah had no right to debar them from visiting the Holy Mosque. They had no right to prevent anyone from performing Hajj because the Holy Mosque was not their private property. This objection was not only justified but it also acted as an effective political weapon against the Quraish. For it posed this question to the other clans of Arabia: Were the Quraish mere attendants of the Holy Mosque or its owners? It implied that if they succeeded in debarring the Muslims from Hajj without any protest from others, they would feel encouraged in future to debar from Hajj and Umrah the people of any other clan, who happened to have strained relations with the Quraish. In order to emphasize this point, the history of the construction of the Holy Mosque has been cited to show that it was built by Prophet Abraham by the Command of Allah and he had invited all the peoples to perform Hajj there. That is why those coming from outside had enjoyed equal rights by the local people from the very beginning. It has also been made clear that that House had not been built for the rituals of shirk but for the worship of One Allah. Thus it was sheer tyranny that the worship of Allah was being forbidden there while the worship of idols enjoyed full license.

In order to counteract the tyranny of the Quraish, the Muslims were allowed to fight with them. They were also given instructions to adopt the right and just attitude as and when they acquired power to rule in the land. Moreover, the Believers have been officially given the name of "Muslims", saying, "You are the real heirs to Abraham and you have been chosen to become witnesses of the Truth before mankind. Therefore you should establish salat and pay the zakat dues in order to become the best models of righteous life and perform Jihad for propagating the Word of Allah." (vv. 41,77, 78.)

englishtafsir.com/Quran/22/index.html

They have already started the second round. They probably want to get to 22 in total 22 times.

Very niiice

>Canadian education

All sacrifices done by my children in my name, not allah btw, fuck that guy

Checkm

this/

\bread

you're right.

>europe has so many terror attacks that people start cherry picking attacks out and making up some kind of terror attack matrix to predict future happenings
end us already

The Knowing is real.

Watch some massive shit go down right before September 23th with the whole eclipse passing only over the US and star alignment bullshit with Virgo shitting out Jupiter.

Yeah look at this list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)#List_of_attacks

And it's just gonna increase exponentially

I was born on 22.05. Was this a birthday gift from Kek?

More likely that they are a number significant to mudskins. Like a Quran verse or some shit

The conspiracy is real.

>mfw my birthday is on the 22nd

D u b s confirmed

>Dumping Breivik in with Islamic/shitskin terrorists

Yeah, what did they REALLY mean by this?

(((Cohencidence)))

Kinda shit conspiratards always claim gonna happen but never does

It is actually strange it doesn't happen more often, you'd think those retards guess right some time

Time to FEMA camp these idiots to really confirm their bias, just for fun

How does this relate to the basic gestalt?

Mine too. We're going to die

Holy shit Alex Jones born February 11th february 2nd months in years 11x2 22 mossad plant shill confirmed alex jones flat earth denier exposed

Shut the fuck up bong everyone is always making fun of him but he is actually very talented AND I LOVED THAT MOVIE

2 days. 11 22 11 22 77 71 12 22 77

same

>globalists want people to not let in all the muslims

Woa rly md u tink

Shut it down.

who the fuck knows. those faggots changed the day holloween is and solstices and equinoxes are counted as happening despite the fact that shit doesnt change we have a extra day every 4 years on leap year to prevent any migration of that shit. its not the 23rd or 22nd its the fucking 21st every 3 months

flips strike again

You forgot sweden u cuck

Is that real, of just a coincidence?

holy shit sweden attack april 7th 7x3 + 1 = 22 - 5 = 17 + 5 = 22

22nd King of Sweden since Gustav Vasas death = current king
Swedish king head of illumernati confirmed

Broken clock can be right twice a day, etc.
Fags have been saying and hoping that something will happen every single day for the past four years and things did happen, but never escalated to serious degrees of happening.
If what some people are saying about the stars aligning and whatnot, we could have Jesus 2.0 in the near future, which wouldn't be a bad thing. And as we're all to be judged, i should stop drinking asap and jerking off asap.

thanks nomura

Kek em amirite

>we likely have another attack to look forward to in less than 2 months
My body is ready.

>mfw when Jesus will be like ISIS expects and comes to kill all the infidels and makes the world islamic

>we likely have many more attacks to look forward to in less than 2 months

Fixed that for you. It's summer time, bitch.

Look last summer. I expect this one to be filled with more attacks than that one.

I think, I shall check that double 2.

what does it all mean?

full moon

oh fug XD

summer moon above

You know Quasimodo predicted all this

its time for next pogrom Shlomo, get ready

Kek is at at work

Lol where are the 2 paris attacks where is nice ?

fucking cherry picking

7+5+3+7+3+5=22

>leaf

cmon moshe, everyone know islam is your proxy
here is proper list when people had enough of your kosher jewing
but ofc judaism is religion of peace
youtube.com/watch?v=wXOHKkioJDc

Shit tier race :^)

>where is nice
I hear Greece is pretty nice to go to, also very cheap. have fun user

>chaos
>bringing light
trying to use Kek against the world

Arc, as in 'story arc' is 22 in gematria (1+18+3).

The masses live on the stage, and are gamed by the occultists from the backstage. It's all theatre!

'Look - coincidences like that don't exist. we fucking did it. But now media will tell you it's muslims, and that you should not be islamophobic about it, and you will believe it. And if you don't, then do something about it. You won't, and you will submit, because you are a nothing and we own you, serf."

Pretty much this

Let me upgrade your shit.

You're retarded. Terrorists regularly use symbolic dates, anniversaries etc. That doesnt prove false flags, beyond stupid.

the 22nd day holds special value to templars

I think its more like:

Theres so many muslim terrorist attacks that 22 just happens to come up repeatedly.

30 you dumb leaf

>killing people that used to bully him..

There is literally nothing wrong with that. I bet they were more brown than him