With all the reddit refugees and facebook users that have recently come here in search of frog memes it's time for a...

with all the reddit refugees and facebook users that have recently come here in search of frog memes it's time for a good old fashioned holohoax thread

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

feel free to post evidence and proof either way but be sure to include your source!

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau
codoh.com/node/1756
strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us/NAZI GAS VANS.htm
youtu.be/dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMLXpNtPsp8
ripleys.com/weird-news/shrunken-heads-nazis-nuremberg/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Florstedt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Otto_Koch#Prosecution_and_death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crematoria & gas chambers of Auschwitz-Birkenau

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau

Crematorium I

>according to German authorities: 340/24 hours
>according to prisoner testimony, many more!
>it was abandoned, plaster filled the zyklon B holes, and it was used as storage, but luckily we (((reconstructed))) it!

Bunker 1

>farmhouses in occupied village converted to gas chambers
>demolished and graves filled in and disguised, never foudn

Bunker 2

>farmhouses in occupied village converted to gas chambers
>unknown

Crematorium II

>1,440/24 hours
>according to testimony, many more!
>SS cleared it out and blew it up

Crematorium III

>1,440/24 hours
>SS blew this one up too

Crematorium IV

>768/24 hours
>burned down by sonderkommando

Crematorium V

>768/24 hours
>SS blew it up!

>Sources: The State Museum of Auschwitz-Birkenau

“Unanswered Questions Regarding the Physical Evidence at the Majdanek Concentration Camp (Poland)

(27) Gas chamber 1 [usually known as no.4] has two doors, both of which open INTO the gas chamber room. How can a homicidal gas chamber have two doors which open IN? Wouldn’t the bodies be pressed up against the doors, as described numerous times by eyewitnesses?”

In their 2000 book Denying History. Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why Do They Say it? by Michael Shermer and Alex Grobman, they agreed with Cole about Alleged Homicidal Gas Chamber no. 4:

“The original block measures 9.2 meters by 3.62 meters by 2.05 meters high.

Casual inspection of the large gas chamber room shows that its use was for delousing clothing and blankets, not for mass extermination, since the doors to it open in, they do not (and cannot) lock, and there is a large glass window (about 30 by 60 centimeters, or 1 by 2 feet) that could easily be broken. The window frame appears to be original, since the wood from which it is constructed is saturated with blue Zyklon-B stains (as is the rest of the room).” (p.162)

cf. codoh.com/node/1756

tl;dr:
>alleged murder room had wooden doors with glass windows that didn't lock, and it seems like it would be hard to open them inward if 6 million corpses were stacked up against them

Einsatzgruppen party vans!

The carbon monoxide from the car's exhaust would be channeled into the sealed cabin, in which the victims stood. Nebe discussed the technical aspects of the idea with Dr. Hess and together they brought the proposal before Heydrich who adopted it. (1)

(1) YVA, TR-10/959, pp. 45-47, the trial against Dr.Widmann; Nationalsozialistische Massentotungen, pp. 81-82

pic related is both called a gas van and not a gas van by various sources

this whole page is hilarious

too bad those devilish nazis converted all the death vans back to normal vans so there would be no evidence

strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us/NAZI GAS VANS.htm

SS-Oberscharführer Lorenz Hackenholt and Siegfried Graetschus under the supervision of Christian Wirth , converted a gray painted Post Office parcels delivery van into a mobile gassing van. In the internment camp Zemun near Belgrade 6,280 Jews were killed by a special command using gas vans.

About 500,000 - 600,000 persons had been killed in gas vans.

thanks

Shower room disguised as gas chamber according to Yad Vashem

majdanek shower room irl

no problem

why is the UK in red?

youtu.be/dtlPlZGvgY0

Holocaust sutvivor stories that they don't want you to hear.

NOW RENTING FOR 10,000 A MONTH!

amazing

not sure actually. There aren't laws about it like the other countries. Maybe because of David Irving?

It's still not illegal here?
For once I am proud of my lazy and incompetent government.

the biggest redpill to me was to realize if people found out the holocaust was lied about it would be easier for nationalist countries to get stronger

the holocaust is just another method of control for society

and to alot of people it's a religion

Some magnificent user made this, the thread is still active.
pic related: jews being expulsed from countries since thousand years ago.

meet Gena Turgel (Goldfinger). Her story is incredible!

>polish jew claims entire family holocausted
>married jewish hero who personally liberated camps and arrested SS officers
>met Mengele!
>survived a gas chamber when the nazis accidentally turned on the shower water instead of dumping zyklon B in
>describes underground shower-gas chambers at Auschwitz I, claim unsubstantiated by any other source

>Turgel survived not one, but three concentration camps. Perhaps the most unexplainable time she cheated death was when she was herded, naked, into a gas chamber with hundreds of others.

>Twenty-one-year-old Turgel was disoriented and had no comprehension of her ordeal until another prisoner told her, “Don’t you know what has just happened to you? You were in the gas chamber!”

>“I completely lost my voice,” she said, amazed at her survival. “I just never realized I was in the gas chamber … it must not have worked.”

I think you saved a thumbnail

DANKE MERKEL

further viewing from Ursula Haverbeck

youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM

Look at the door and say no more

In case of gas break glass!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMLXpNtPsp8

Watch this video and notice the shrunken heads, the lampshades, and other fake artifacts they are pushing on people and making them cry. Shrunken heads are from South America. Now why would people show germans fake artifacts to make them think Nazis were evil and killed jews hmmm? Almost like they wanted something.

Ripley's and others say heads were from South America and allies attached sad stories to them about jews.
ripleys.com/weird-news/shrunken-heads-nazis-nuremberg/

Even jewish library site says no evidence for soap
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth

I have to go but also look up Michael sherner on the lampshade lie. They act like it was a mistake and a rumor that got of hand but there it is right there in the video, soldiers showing them off. They got caught and lied even more.

Shame they got to Eric Hunt

SS executes camp commandants on charges including killing prisoners and theft of prisoners' valuables

Majdanek:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Florstedt

Buchenwald:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Otto_Koch#Prosecution_and_death

really activates my almonds

it's the biggest forced meme in the world

The thing that sucks is its hard for even somewhat redpilled people to grasp because its been lied about so much and forced down throats for so long. Bolsheviks are also skimmed over now as well.

Good finds. So much for evil and killing indiscriminately etc. "Disgrace to the SS" and execution for killing prisoners and stealing their money. Jews lie about everything...

people are basically programmed to be resistant to the truth even though they don't know why

I've never even heard anyone try to provide evidence to the contrary, it's always
>whatever man
>that's racist