What made you guys all so racist?

What made you guys all so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/they-used-to-tell-us-go-back-home-1165125.html
archive.is/T5MCy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Muhammad

Sage

living alongside with other races and cultures

I was in a elementary school where ca. 80% of the people where migrants.
go figure

Ah I see. See it was difficult for me to understand because as a reasonable, well rounded person I don't get frightened by people who look different to me.

You're a mong. Nobody gives a shit what other races look like, we just dont like niggerish or sandniggerish behaviour.

I'm only racist against white people. Going to school with the worst kind of those people does that to you.

Come visit me in sunny Jacksonville Florida and see the behaviour of the native pavement apes in their natural habitat.

You will be aggressively accosted by groups of negro teenagers if you attempt to visit a gas station past dark. If you happen to be female, it will be much worse.

Would you like to know more?

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

And kikish behaviour espescially

maybe the increase of violence matching immigration, the prison full of nigger and sand nigger, the no go-zone for white people in their own country

nah because you're clearly an idiot

White behaviour is pretty terrifying you know

end yourself nigger
saged

Only took a few posts for the average pol user to out themselves as stupid lmao

Get the fuck out of my country

reality

Imagine not thinking communism is a logical ideology

How do you feel about Donald Trump?

M8 , have you ever been beaten or robbed by minorities ? I was bullied by gypsies , robbed beaten inside a church only to get beaten at home for getting in a fight .
When you lose every girl you ever loved to a gypsy , when you walk to the school in fear of getting stabbed by a gypsy and when everybody submits to gypsy culture it's easy to hate the shit out of other races

I don't believe race intrinsically causes a person to be evil, but I believe each race has cultures within it that can absolutely instill a sense of "this is what we do as x people". Not all blacks steal or murder, but overall blacks do the MOST stealing and murdering. i.e. it's self preservation, not hate that makes a person more cautious around them. the left live in such a sanitized world they don't realize the reality of ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MINDSETS from their own. they think everything is a hugs and cuddles fest when it's not.

I was bullied twice at school. Once by this one white kid, secondly by a group of white kids who lived in my area? Does this mean I should hate all white people?

I lived near the other races, actions speak louder than words my friend.

>responding to this garbage bait
>not saging

I want plebbit to go back

Yep and the same applies for white people. This doesn't mean you dedicate your time to except ya ting this divide and not trying to find common group. For all the major differences the similarities massively outweigh it. Cultures and groups grow by mixing with others. People grow by making friends. I honestly don't see how you don't understand this.

The sudden influx of non-white people coupled with the social problems they bring enhanced by the endless multikulti propaganda.

The racists are just padding to scare away the permanently offended. The true essence of Sup Forums is more difficult to discern.

I am not a racist - as long as kikes,niggers , masons and other Untermenschen live happyli in their Untermenschenland everything is ok - Problem : no nigger is able to live in Europe - they depend on social care - they consume my money ( money I want to invest in my children , my land , my concentration camp and so on . I do not want to share the result of my work with mr kike oder a mason who treis to teach me about "social justice" . and now hang yourself to the next tree

Living among gypsies.

I just love to be mean...

So you hate helping people? Glad to know you're scum

You got robbed by your own? As far as I'm concerned Romanians ARE gypsies.

I'm not, I am anti Islamic, which isn't a race, it's a book based idea.

reminder to sage and hide shill threads

This is true, but I swear Sup Forums has given me racist internal tourettes. Every time I see a nonwhite every racial slur flashes through my mind. It's not even directed at them.

Please please don't suggest the world view my favourite YouTube right winger shouts about from his basement might be wrong

Lmao

holy fuck dude you have ~90 IQ

Growing up in an area next to a immigrant ghetto.

Life experience

Welfare isn't helping people, it's being forced at gunpoint to give up your property so that the government can help people.

I'm racist in that I believe that humans, like all creatures on this earth, have different races with different genetical traits, which can affect intelligence and physiology, as well as social and cultural behaviour.

In today's political climate, this is considered an extreme viewpoint, and totally unacceptable.
After all, this completely clashes with the approved notion that all people are born completely equal in all ways, and that social influence is the only
factor in the development of a human being.

being called racist

living in Flint michigan. Niggers are the worse.

It's a better thought process than turning the criticism in on yourself. Roll with it, you'll come across as in charge. I resent everybody.

Hahahaha Jesus Christ you're dumb as fuck

public school

Exposure to Muslims and blacks.

People were repeatedly told that immigration wasn't going to lead to any major demographic changes.

Read this 1998 Independent article which claimed that blacks were leaving the UK because of "racism" (in reality the borders had been opened up, secretly, the previous year)...

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/they-used-to-tell-us-go-back-home-1165125.html

Now we're being told that we are to be replaced, within decades, and just have to accept it?

Any opposition or disagreement with this new policy is to be met with firings, arrests, imprisonment & physical attacks by antifa?

Committing a genocide is the most "racist" thing I can think of & what has been done IS genocide.

Then there are the disgusting double standards of the left. Some examples...

(i) There are over 2 million (white) refugees from the Ukraine but Germany has taken less than a hundred & not one newspaper article has been written about it.

(ii) Leftists protest ethnic replacement policies in Tibet yet support them for Europe.

(iii) Leftists talk about "misogyny" then vote against Le Pen & remain silent about tens of thousands of girls being genitally mutilated in Londonistan.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/T5MCy

Reality and data

By Tumblr's definitions, Sup Forums isn't even racist. Acknowledging the supposed objective fact of racial inferiority/superiority is not an unjust prejudgement based on race, even on the face of it

Trying to be nice to Muslims and blacks made me realise that it's not worth the effort. They are bad people.

Is this pasta?

Because it is now

Living around niggers and having daily interactions with their subhuman species.

That chart is misrepresenting how high white IQ is. A better way to describe the difference is that the dumbest white people you are likely to interact with would be considered average for blacks and quite a large number of blacks are so dumb as to be a danger to everyone around them.

'Progressive' lies and 'hate' facts.

/thrad

You can't have a discussion about politics, economics, and culture if every time there is a disagreement it is one by the person who hollers racist first.
Most are racist here because of experience not just blind hatred. We recognize that correlation between the amount of under 30 shitskin is related to shit burning down and general mayhem.

Abos.

Personal experience.

Nature

By simply going outside and interacting with other humans, maybe you should try it.

Human nature... Or in fact, rather the nature of life itself. All life. All lifeforms.

Now a question for you. What repressed your nature so much?

Its a reaction to refugee crisis. They are being emotional n shiet...

That guy wouldn't hang out with these guys

Multiculturalism. Fuck off back to wherever the fuck you came from and I don't have a problem with you, leech.

Europa for Europeans.

visit a ghetto then. I dare you. Give pictures too

Experience.

underrated

This

There's nothing wrong if your racism is based on experience/knowledge. Call it as a natural defense mechanism.

Niggers and other mudpeople being inferior to my kinsmen which can be detected through statistics, or even in person through simple pattern recognition. Now fuck off

Honey, anti-white racism is not racism, *sighs*

Common sense