Leftypol here, sincere question

Leftypol here, sincere question.

Why aren't you teaming up with the conservative muslims in your fight against the "decadent west", jews and feminism?

>inb4
>Wow, m8, I breathe the same air as muslims, does that make me a muslim, huh?
We are talking about similar political beliefs . Not basic respiratory functions of the body.

That's pretty islamophobic of you, OP

Sage

Sup Forums isn't a big fan of killing little girls with a nail bomb

Muslims are subhuman, regardless of the similarities we share.

Seth Rich was killed by the DNC after Obama increased domestic spying and was found out to be the leaker of DNC emails.

Nobody cares

>Sup Forums
>monarchists

I wish this board was that redpilled

Gee I don't know user, I'm not a big fan of paying jizya, but I hear you commies are. Since you've already sold out to the Muslim brotherhood, shouldn't you be claiming them for yourself?

You have to go back kiddo.
Your dumb bait holds less and less power here as the reddit niggerfaggots disappear or assimilate.

>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage

Because I want those shitskin vermin out of my country.

His name was Seth RICH.

Can't see any self-respecting Westerner having any desire to practice the rituals of primitive sandmonkeys

You wouldn't mind killing little brown girls with nail bombs, though.

fascism is a good vanguard to bring about monarchy

>HIS NAME WAS METH BITCH!
Stupid fucking niggers like you make this board look bad when you drink the Ziowars media kool-aid.

that's what i've been trying to do for a while
r/the_donald cuckolds

nobody cares about setch mich

IKR, this place is still falling for the democracy jew

>t. Muhammad Abdul Mosul
Fuck off, you inferior shit skin. I rather stick with Jews then you smelly, pork fucking degenerates.

Fuck off, Mohammed.

You got 2 correct, maybe next time boris

K I L L
I
L
L

Y O U R S E L F
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

indeed

No wonder the fucking anglo wants muslim dick up the ass. Let them fight these evils on their own lands while we do so our way in our own home.

>lefty/pol/ is now shilling white sharia because it kills white nationalists

Reminder OP is indirectly trying to kill you by making nutballs turn to islam, at which point they will cause division between white nationalists and have the insane ideology to go ahead and kill them. Its already happened.

Reminder that were not larping either, and our blood is on the floor. Anyone who pushes communism or antifa as a joke, or for fun, or thinks its safe should probably reconsider their life goals right about NOW.

I don't see many Sup Forumsacks blowing up around kids.

>leftypol

Why is this even a thing?

It is politically incorrect so everything that stands against mainstream politics.

Leftypol is just another word and excuse for right wing bashing.

Also Sage

>I rather stick with Jews
HAHAHAHAHAHA r/the_donald shows its true colours at last
cucks

Also, the polygamy/monogamy issue is suitably omitted

I'll answer in case your being serious. Its because politically conservative muslims are near non existent. Almost all muslims vote left because those are the parties that treat them like horribly persecuted minorities and help them. Conservative parties, while socially agree a lot with many muslims, tolerate muslims at best and usually just want something done to them. I mean it makes sense to vote for the party that defends you, wants to give you a bunch of benifits, bring more of your people, and is the best at proving your point of rampart degeneracy in the west

kys Ahmed

It'd be great if muslims were redpilled and actually planned their terror attacks on israel, a man can dream...

Deus Vult was athing though until a few months ago when the mainstream stole it again

>I hear you commies are
Might want to check your sources, commies don't take no shit from muslims. In fact, Azerbaijan is the second most irreligious country in the world.

Too bad Sup Forums no longer works like that. Now mods delete and ban people for having the Wrong Opinion (tm), and having 100 (You)s pointing out A FUCKING LEAF instead of disagreeing in any way just prevents anyone else from acknowledging the post, which is worse than a shadowban because it's enforced by the community instead of mods.
Pretty soon hiroshima will add downvotes and upvotes too, I'm sure. After all, he already added visible pass status and a pass-only board, two elements (passes themselves being a third) that we used to joke about when rendering Sup Forums as a reddit-like site. Up/downvotes are literally the last element and reality becomes worse than the jokes.

Fifth down is why

But we will team up with them, don't worry. We will agree to live in separate lands and to keep leftists at bay.
Iran provides a pretty good ground to field test that approach.
Watch and learn. It's on its way.

>my semitic sandpeople fairytale is better than your semitic sandpeople fairytale
wew

Doesn't Sup Forums worship Hitler, who was an Islam fanboy?

No Sup Forumsacks massacred any concerts or busses yelling it though sadly

>t. achmed mohammedson goatbanger

Would you defend us then, when we start to behead you subhuman degenerates together with the "conservative" muslims? Would you shout against islam/pol/phobia before you die?

>1 post by this ID
sage this shit

>Sup Forums is one person

you have to go back

Yep, only time I saw it in public was at the hwndu streams were they yelled it like it was the last thing they'd do.

I've talked to self-admitted Hitler fanboys, and apparently I was posting bullshit and slander, and my sources weren't credible, and it was hearsay, etc. etc.

muh horseshoe theory....again...and again...and again.

good question.

what about you? why are you teaming up with them?

how do you show pass status?

> we must let in all islamists "refugees"
> we must raise taxes
Uhm no sweetie, try again.

>t.ahmed
If you weren't new here, you'd realize that race is as much of a factor as religion. Stop trying to recruit autistic white kids to your apocalyptic death cult

read the rules, faggot.

leftists need their safespace from facts and logic

>posts a Canadian Hillary virtue signalling liberal
>thinks he's arguing against communists
We're going to invade Erebor, you medkit.

>If you weren't new here
>you'd realize that race is as much of a factor as religion
no antisemitism is the most important thing above all else, which you'd know if you actually read hitler

test

Because muslims are not "muh based conservatives" they are more like Communists and side with the Left, they vote for Leftist parties and for gibs. They don't want an alliance (good, because they're not getting one) instead they want us to be islamic. Islam and the Left are on the same side, both need to be removed from the West.

>this triggers the leaf

>this triggers every single person from Sup Forums
ftfy redditard. You have to go back.

Muslims are Semites

That's bullshit too, but typical guff from a Leftard, that's why we also hate isis and all the other retards out there in the Middle East. I would rather see those little girls grow up, throw off the cult and kill the men who forced it on them. A masculine West and a feminine East would make a perfect world.

i was talking about the pass thing

>The root word Semite gives the false impression that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people, e.g., including Arabs.

>>>/reddit/

the absolutely retarded leaf

>>>/reddit/

*blows gently*

Conservatives are about looking after their own at best, petty tribalists at worst. Fuck the other tribe and fuck you. Maybe I'll consider it if they calculate every middle eastern christian, secular soldier and terrorist victim they've brutally murdered and sacrifice one of their own as repentance.

Sup Forums here, sincere question.

Is the only reason you're into politics at all because you're afraid we'll take your transgender pills from you?
Because we will.

Because Islam sucks
>have to get circumcised
>anti-Racism
>anti-free speech
>anti-science
>anti-everything fun
>usually low IQ

The left alredy called dibs on the muslims.

>Sup Forums here.

Hi, big fan. Could you sign my copy of Mein Kampf?

Most of these are right

To tell you the truth is that I do agree with most of Islam but it is followed by a whole lot of brown people. If it (Islam) was switched with Christianity in terms of followers i would probably be a muslim. That will never happen though.

>88

There, I signed it for you lad

>Why aren't you teaming up with the conservative muslims in your fight against the "decadent west", jews and feminism?
Because Islam is a foreign and corrosive ideology that has no place in the West
White Sharia will do just fine, thank you very much kike

>online relationships
Dumbest shit ever

>you can only hate muslims or jews, now pick
>what do you mean, "you can hate both"??
>S-STOP IT GOY, I ORDER YOU

Our values are different
And they have a foreign culture, with different traditions.
As well as Islam is manipulated by the kikes.

>breathe the same air as muslims
>same as muslims
wew
wait you inb4d
because your point is retarded
and you knew it before you posted
>sincere
wut

> he thinks destroying and replacing society with Islamism isn't what communism turned into after the wall collapsed
I'm not sure you know the difference yourself.

White Sharia

Islam is incomparable with Christian values.

It is also a warlike tribal religion. Christianity is the only religion that could stand in the West

Did you mean: Judaism?

hitler didn't hate islam you kike puppet

That might be cultural though.

It's a vile cancerous ideology, and a glance around the world at the societies it builds when it has power makes it painfully obvious why.

It has no place in civilised Western society.

>(((civilised)))
you mean jewish and degenerate

>DEUS VULT
FYI Hitler preferred Islam over Christianity, because the latter was "too weak" and "too Jewish".

> civilised Western society
the New York Times just ran a front page article on how to turn your wife into a slut

Muzzies hate puppies and bacon. I hope they all die.

Everthing you said minus the Caliphate is present in moderate Islam though.
The only difference between moderate islam and radical islam is that radical islam think anyone who disagrees with them should die, other muslims included.
While normal muslims would not object living next to christians, in fact, reading the bible and other religious texts is considered a virtue of sorts.

>New York Times just ran a front page article on how to turn your wife into a slut

I beg you pardon?

The air analogy is actually rather fitting.
Many here believe that conservative approach to social problems and development is the way to go. Many believe that going down the path of leftism will kill West off like it killed Rome.
Thus, a civilization taking a conservative approach to problem solving is like a man breathing clean air: healthy and normal.
Leftism accordingly is like living in Norilsk.
Fact that some guys also think you should breathe clean air instead of Norilsk's full periodic table doesn't mean we also should only breathe through the mouth and stab everyone who tries sing their nose for breathing.

Janez, go back to your cave, the turks are coming.

Woah there
We use willy pete like civilized people

Muslims fuck their cousins, causing them to have a low IQ. We're smart, they ain't.

>be shiptar