Who are you rooting for in the UK's General Election Sup Forums?

Who are you rooting for in the UK's General Election Sup Forums?
I'm leaning towards labour now that tories plan to delete the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/kwoy03np
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Torn between UKIP and Labour but I think I'll just end up putting UKIP in the end

What makes you lean towards UKIP?

>6666

I would vote for someone other than the Tories... but the Labs have proven several times this election that they can't be trusted with even the most basic maths problems. They'd bankrupt us almost immediately.

Corbyn's comment on the attack has been very weak

You see I'm torn because I like Labour's economics but dislike their social stance and I like UKIP's social stance but dislike their economics

Nigger feet are disgusting

Prove it.

Wait, why is the pic titled Vinesauce?

See

But you are casting a pointless vote. Tory and Labour got the majority and this is the choice we have. I don't understand why you would vote for something that change nothing.

Well UKIP will never win with that attitude.

Sauce??

eroshare.com/kwoy03np

Was leaning towards the Tories, but after their absolute dogshit manifesto and Theresa May's weak response to the attacks I will either vote UKIP or stay home. I live in London so there's no way UKIP would ever win in my constituency anyway.

Having said that, I will definitely leave the country if Labour wins or if they're able to form a coalition with the SNP.

>vote Conservative
>they attempt to censor the internet, fail due to backlash

>vote Labour
>get floods of migrants non stop in enormous Germany tier numbers, public backlash won't do shit because it hasn't for decades

Diane Abbott is reason enough not to vote Labour

Have you even read the Tory manifesto? They're essentially Labour at this point except they might handle the economy a little better.
There's a whole section dedicated to nogs and pakis in there and how the government should step in to give them a "fair chance" at getting jobs.

I just KNOW Shariah May will impose some kind of university and workplace quota for the vermin.

sounds a lot like how our Republicans and Democrats are basically two colors of the same team working against the people. Ya'll niggas need to revolt.

>Ya'll niggas need to revolt.
yeah im preparing my arsenal of plastic spoons to do just that

Conservative is the only way to save the country from getting raped. Can't use the internet if you're beheaded

And what's their track record on stopping us from getting beheaded you cuck?
British airports are fucking hubs serving fast and cheap flight connections to Libya, Syria and Iraq with thousands of "tanned Britons" making several trips a year to those places without being even questioned on their way back.

One thing I seriously wish for is other developed countries to start treating British passport holders just like Colombians and Somalis. The moment everyone is required to queue at embassies to apply for a visitors visa to places like Australia, the US or Japan that's when the establishment will finally wake up because it will start affecting them too.

tories are the enemy you retart

what did he mean by this?