Former CIA Director Brennan: “With every last ounce of devotion to this country, resist”

#RESIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKrlfqWzE4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both CIA and NSA should be destroyed. And everyone of them killed.

Yeah, let's all just ignore him saying yesterday he didn't know if there was any connection between Trump and Russia because it doesn't fit with out libcuck narrative

>>CIA
>> were in communication with Russia
>> as if talking to Russians is against the law or treasonous

Good to know that if you merely talk to a Russian that you're a spy or traitor or something like that.

RIGHT NOW I AM COMMUNICATIMG WITH A UKRAINIAN!
MAYBE IT IS A UKRAINIAN AMBASSADOR!?

CO LOOOO SHUN!!!

It's fucking pathetic. Watch his testimony yesterday and it's clear he's lying through his teeth. He speaks in nothing but legalese bullshit. Couldn't;t answer simple direct questions. Always gave some long winded vague answer.

The House of Cards is about to topple Anons. We are closer to the Day of the Rope than we ever have been.

Yup, I fully agree. America has turned into a totalhalibut police state. It is unbelievable what has happened to that country. But oh well, this is what the suburban retards wanted so this is what the suburban retards will get. Enjoy being put in labour camps later this year you fat stupid fucks

What a fucking cringey fag.

>you live to see the CIA promote furfags and become butthurt cry babies

Does the CIA ever have to submit reports about what it good it has done for our country publicly?

This faggot Brennan literally voted Communist in the 2016 Presidential election and converted to Islam.

I thought they were putting the faggots and niggers in the prison camps?

Is that a real post?

>2nd rate bongcuck having opinion on superior Amerilords

always TOO adorable, i love the aussie shitposters they are so cute

Yo, Murricans. Vote Trump again in 2020.
>tfw influencing the US elections as a foreign national

Claimed to have seen evidence could not provide evidence

>CIA
>literally runs drugs, people and organs, for profit and control
>having any moral standing

Where's the proof? Can we see the proof? Sources to back up that claim?

"F*ggots and N*ggas" are still people. How dare you. Are you really going to sit here and say that you'd want your fellow human beings, who are equal to you, to be put in labour camps?

jesus christ

If he's actually saying this it means his head is on the chopping block and he lost.

You goddamn source posters are the worst.

This.

I remember when there were just "rumors" of a CIA chief going over to the enemy.

Then he comes out and admits it in an interview.

How fucking broken does your system have to be for a literal traitor to get promoted to the top of your intelligence chain.

Never mind. Pic related. Must be an Anglo thing.

>Former CIA director
Current communist party member.

Totalhalibut. We must push back against these slippery agressors

Resist what?
We already have a gaping hole in our southern boarder
Don't prosecute black crime
Don't deport illegals who drink and drive unless they kill someone

What exactly are they resisting with such server?

There is no evidence. Pressured by Trey Gowdy he admitted that he "doesn't do evidence, he does intelligence". Which he then calls "evidence".

the CIA works for the Globalist international corporations, Isreael and Saudi Arabia. CIA run al-qaeda, CIA run ISIS, CIA run drug cartels across the world. The CIA are fucking traitors and hitmen/enforcers/middle-management for the Rothschilds.

resist what, the truth?

Prove it.
{spoiler} Pro Tip: You Can't {endspoiler}

i.e. Resist the Putin-ization of society that Trumpism represents - where there is no truth, only total confusion and lies, and oligarchs rule everything in a feudal hellhole of bribery and corruption

Read 'Putin's Kleptocracy' for the backstory to Trump's Russian money laundering

>the truth might hurt me
kys

Is what true?

Vault 7 Leaks confirmed that the CIA not only browse Sup Forums, they are (or one of them) is an honest to god furfag fetishist.

They had a media release about how they had promoted trannies to high positions.

Also - pic related - An add for MI6 in Britain.

No wonder Muslims are fucking slaughtering our children in our streets.

I don't really care if they're doing labour in the camps or being deloused, I suppose.

So we just need to take his claim at face value? Is that all it will take to impeach Trump?

"Well, I saw proof that he colluded with Russia, trust me."

"Works for me, YOU'RE FIRED TRUMP AHAHHAHA."

Abolish the CIA like JFK wanted.

Why do conservatards always talk about abolishing EPA and Education dept but never CIA or NSA - black budget hellholes costing 100s of billions of waste fraud and abuse

Shareblue confirmed

Well give them a chance to defend their role by increasing transparency at the expense of their personal brand of statism.

trannies?

>where there is no truth, only total confusion and lies, and oligarchs rule

Can't help you with the Oligarchy (I mean, the left and liberals seem to love supplicating to them), but we already deal in the truth and are pretty clearheaded and honest.

If you want to stay mired in hysterics, stupidity and self denial, remain on the left.

And stop projecting.

Also Surkov Literally Did Nothing Wrong (and it's hilarious it works on fags like you).

Oh, but I do resists.

Liberal filth must be shunned, humiliated and voted out of office wherever possible.

This guy would literally walk around the CIA HQ with a rainbow lapel pin.

*resist

That decrepit goat fucking spook can give himself a heart attack.

Brennan is literally a communist. As in he openly admitted to voting for them.

>THIS ON CNN
>Confirmed evidence Putin and Trump were on friendly communication terms
>Family Christmas Cards were exchanged between the two last holiday season
>Democratic and Republican leaders in frenzy

>evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=xKrlfqWzE4c

k

faggots, niggers, and kikes*

Anybody wanna communicate?

>an agency built on subversion and takeovers of countries
>telling people to participate in the "RESIST" movement

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I have never seen them this scared. Openly.

Think of what this means.

>trannies?

trannies...?

>Well give them a chance to defend their role by increasing transparency at the expense of their personal brand of statism.

"no"

And we are supposed to trust the CIA? These are professional liars. Remember when they told us there were nuclear weapons in Iraq? Remember the vault 7 leaks?

The Furfags are on Trump's side.

>butthurt cuck mad that the deep state lost to a bunch of shitposters.

You can watch the testimony that the article is about. Nothing in that tag line is all that contentious. Did someone in the campaign talk to a Russian official: yes. Do the Russians try to influence our elections: yes. Did that former CIA dude say some stupid shit: probably. You're just adding all kinds of implications to get worked up about.

God its fun to watch you trumpkins squirm

Not really funny. Don't understand why this site is so obsessed with being incredibly hurtful. You wouldn't be speaking this way if you were black, jewish or homosexual.

Libtard tears for 8 more years

wtf kind of flowchart is this
>START
>sis.gov.uk/careers/fasttrack
>YES
>sis.gov.uk/careers/fasttrack

You on vacation or something? You post like a swede.

The thing that blows me away about it is that you get persona non grata status for being a paleocon. Blasio was the same. An open communist until the mid 90s. Is able to become mayor 15 years later.

Can you imagine an ex- nazi ever being allowed to hold high office and still be a rightist?

CIA NIGGERS

This fag is gonna get run over

Of course if I were black I wouldn't talk that way, i'd say things more like AYoo hol' up hol' up ya nigas bix NOOD MUFUGGA

is CIA a part of deep state?

Just got off vacation. Spent the week at my mum's bull's house.

Silly us, wanting sources for outrageous claims.

Lefties can really spin shit lol

I don't want to go on a list.

Any news on pic related?

This new wave ironic Aussie banter is really throwing me.

Is this a joke post?

Can you introduce me to hot russian singles in my area?

It could be argued that it is the vanguard of it.

>there are people stupid enough -right now- to do what this ex-head of the CIA tells them to do

Simply incredible.

Former CIA director proves that he's terrible at spying. And keeping secrets.
Brennan's verbal "confirmation" has nothing to back it up. (unless you count the severe case of butthurt over the last election)

If that is enough to taint them for decades why the hell do you place any trust in Trump? A pathological liar.

>You wouldn't be up if you were down

I mean, I guess...?

(pls keep larping, I'm so sick of not having anyone to argue with without getting banned)

Maybe it's a ruse. To weed out incompetent, leftist retards.

Or maybe it's not and that explains why the west is a mess.

Accurate

CIA was deep state.

Now they're furfags, muslims, trannies and communists.

It's pretty funny. The fucking Soviets did a number on those poor bastards.

so what is the evidence? also using the same hashtag line as Lena Dunham makes me think this is bullshit

>oy vey, trust me goy, the evidence exists, I just don't have any evidence that the evidence exists

He is a muslim sympathizer and commie.

He is an utter diagrace and i hope he rots in hell

Bro, screw that do you know how many MATURE WOMEN LOOKING FOR CASUAL SEX are in our area RIGHT NOW?

When did he leave the CIA again?
>January 2017
Gee, I wonder why he doesn't have direct knowledge of events February 2017 onwards?!?!

It's truly a mystery.

reminder that even if they prove collusion, it's not actually against any law and especially won't be grounds for impeachment. There is no law that says you can't get support from a foreign government or that a foreign government can't try to help or hurt a candidate. Especially if the method of hurting a candidate is simply exposing lies and criminal behavior the candidate is involved in.

>the CIA succumbed to the cultural marxist meme

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

do you know how stupid your comment is?

A lot of good that fist will do when that faggot's dome gets caved in from 700m away from patriots who've been lifelong firearm operators if the day ever comes.

Goddamn.

This is weird. He sounds like a genuine idiot. Is it nerves? Age?

Is is actually a ruse and he's just trying to play dumb to get out of saying anything concrete?

I wonder what the Deeper State is now? Google's parent company Alphabet?

Evidence presented of Russian meddling in election by the IC so far: 0
Evidence presented that Russians putinbots were spreading fake news by the IC so far: 0
Evidence presented there was ANY Russian interference in the election process so far: 0
Evidence presented the Russian hacked ANYTHING so far: 0
Evidence presented the Russian interference actually occurred so far: 0
Evidence presented even if there WAS Russian interference it had any effect on the election: 0
Evidence presented that Trump or anyone in his campaign conspired with the Russians; 0

Number of IC that have stated no evidence so far: 15
Number of Democrats in the house/senate that have said there is no evidence: 23
Number of new media that were busted conspiring with the DNC: all but Fox and Breitbart

yeah fuck off shills

>both CIA and NSA should be destroyed. And everyone of them killed.

hey, most of those guys are great people

besides Brennan admits that Russia is currently attacking the office of the presidency, that anyone bringing up Russia is playing into a Russian scheme to weaken the office of the president.

Don't let them weaken America

don't let anyone weaken America

Now if the Russians were actually stealing ballots and killing politicians or something, the DNC might have a case.

It's still pretty funny that no one ever questioned the validity of any of the emails, except for Donna Brazile, but she's an old sheboon, they're notorious for saying stupid shit.

Obama appointed a literal white cuck to the head of CIA.

How so vile lib?

>Is is actually a ruse and he's just trying to play dumb to get out of saying anything concrete?

This.

When in doubt, become so vague you're actually saying nothing.

Listen here you nigger faggot. Do you have any idea where you are?
Does your fucking brain work?
Go cry to daddy's dick

Former head (and devoted Anti Trumper) is a Communist turned Muslim convert.

Some of their CYYYBBBERRRR division are furfags.

They had a feel good article on how they had promoted """""""transgender"""""" officers.