youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MetCC/status/866973560043995137
twitter.com/Dbev007
youtu.be/YoA7TDq6XyU
youtube.com/watch?v=_cU2nw9jfao
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/britain-slams-us-leaking-details-about-suicide-bomber-who-did-not-act-alone-had-prov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Muhammad and fuck Muslims

Go to the other first

Recycle this later

YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE MOST STUPID CUNT FOR SPLITTNG

LING CHI, SCAPHISM AS PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR INSOLENCE YOU CUR

REEEEEEEE

President Trump coming to visit our little hellhole OOOHOOO

No wonder that place has gone downhill so horribly. Innovation there died with Jobs. Sad!

LOL

check out the reactions to this tweet
twitter.com/MetCC/status/866973560043995137

the thought police of shitbongistan must be furious that they can't imprison the muricans for wrong-think

These threads getting cycle through faster and faster good bye trump

twitter.com/Dbev007

I WANT KELLYANNE TO SIT ON MY FACE!

BRUUUUUUMP
page 8

SETH RICH SKYPE ACCOUNTS FOUND
>SETH RICH SKYPE ACCOUNTS FOUND
SETH RICH SKYPE ACCOUNTS FOUND
>SETH RICH SKYPE ACCOUNTS FOUND
>
>
GET IN HERE

Is Germania a good read?
>Tacitus says (Ch. 2) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct nation, not an admixture of their neighbors, since nobody would desire to migrate to a climate as horrid as that of Germania. They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather. In Chapter 4, he mentions that they all have common physical characteristics, blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured, azure, dark blue, dark green), reddish hair ( rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow") and large bodies, vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat or thirst.
Is that last part still true?

I've been gone for a few days, can anyone give me the basic gestalt on any happenings from the weekend up til now?

Why didn't you post the original?

MICK
youtu.be/YoA7TDq6XyU

Gearing up for Ramadan Bombathon this year
>pic related last year's stats

TRUE if big

PEOPLE WILL STARVE IF WE DON'T GIVE DEMOCRATS EVERYTHING THEY WANT

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

true for me

Has the president landed in Belgium yet?

Well the UK has no constitutional right to free speech, so they chose their future.
>ohnothatsucks.jpeg

How can he got to a not-country?
The muslim holiday is starting early.

was there any point to his vatican visit

>not having God-given rights

youtube.com/watch?v=_cU2nw9jfao
A presidential 747 just landed. Can't tell if it's the current AF1

To stare the anti-Christ in the eye and issue a formal challenge for dominion of the Earth

Consequent if verified

FAKE NEWS BTFO

How can POTUS fly into a country that doesn't exist?

It's funny how we learned from their mistakes in the 18th century but they still haven't.

air force 1 is a very advanced aircraft

But he isn't going to New Zealand.

They don't even have a constitution my nigga

At least they can take comfort in the warm embrace of Science. Thanks Dawkins.

Mick is shitting on this fool.

>cultural enrichment programs

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

>tfw instead of enjoying their God given rights, Brits will soon be living under Sharia

>Tfw you have no written constitution so your government can do whatever the fuck it wants to you.

>Do you think people in Michigan want tanks?
>Uh yeah, more than they wanna pay some pot smoking loser to write shit about Big Bird
God bless you Mick

What is this New Zland you speak of

This fool doesn't realize he's being shit on. Though it's probably why he's unwittingly clearing his throat so much.

I believe this.

The second arch enemy of Grapes Man!

It's where Goku and Krillin live.

What a disgusting fucking coward.

Why do republitards hate the new budget? It should be a conservative wet dream

Was there a red carpet for Trump in Roma? Was the greeting on par with the one in KSA or (((Greatest ally)))?

It's neo-cons who are opposed; hawks like McAlzheimers want more millitary budget and don't give a shit about debt, city dwelling trash want more virtue signalling programs

>To the use of lots and auguries, they are addicted beyond all other nations. Their method of divining by lots is exceedingly simple. From a tree which bears fruit they cut a twig, and divide it into two small pieces. These they distinguish by so many several marks, and throw them at random and without order upon a white garment. Then the Priest of the community, if for the public the lots are consulted, or the father of a family about a private concern, after he has solemnly invoked the Gods, with eyes lifted up to heaven, takes up every piece thrice, and having done thus forms a judgment according to the marks before made. If the chances have proved forbidding, they are no more consulted upon the same affair during the same day: even when they are inviting, yet, for confirmation, the faith of auguries too is tried. Yea, here also is the known practice of divining events from the voices and flight of birds. But to this nation it is peculiar, to learn presages and admonitions divine from horses also. These are nourished by the State in the same sacred woods and groves, all milk-white and employed in no earthly labour. These yoked in the holy chariot, are accompanied by the Priest and the King, or the Chief of the Community, who both carefully observed his actions and neighing. Nor in any sort of augury is more faith and assurance reposed, not by the populace only, but even by the nobles, even by the Priests. These account themselves the ministers of the Gods, and the horses privy to his will. They have likewise another method of divination, whence to learn the issue of great and mighty wars. From the nation with whom they are at war they contrive, it avails not how, to gain a captive: him they engage in combat with one selected from among themselves, each armed after the manner of his country, and according as the victory falls to this or to the other, gather a presage of the whole.
Germans were big on fortune telling in the past.

can /ptg/ find my joke

New Zealand perminantly BTFO.

Good. Waste money

She's not Italian but I get it.

Shocker added, I would guess. Second guess would be you elongated all her facial features to grotesque proportions.

cross with satanist hand sign
*yawn*

No legal shitposting and no funs. Why does your average bong even get out of bed in the morning?

Why is she so nice? It's not fair.

>that hand gesture

>mfw no operator gf

Also:
>Tax cuts dont pay for themselves.
ITS NOT YOUR MONEY TO BEGIN WITH!!!!

>Let give those asscheeks a good ol' honk

Never forget that it was Melania who finally convinced Trump to run.

those nails make me want to eat sugared almonds

This gets my noggin joggin

no

Awoo!

I just got home
How was Joe and Trump visiting the pope.

Soooow excited!

because she's a pretty eastern european woman
they're always nice

like, really gets my gears turning...

Maine's Supreme Court just struck down Instant Runoff Voting

This means that the third party leftist spoilers can continue doing their work, and it won't be possible for the them to form a common front against the GOP like in France.

Do not blaspheme the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Pretty boring. Pope looked depressed. Trump was smug and said it was the honor of his life.

Lasted about 30 minutes. Lots of nice imagery though.

It's a sign for ant after all.

>Joe
Was Joe.
>Trump visiting the pope
Pope looked pissed nearly the entire time, so it went great

There's the salute again.

>The peoples of medieval Germany (the Kingdom of Germany in the Holy Roman Empire) were heterogenous, separated in distinct tribal kingdoms, such as the Bavarians, Franconians, and Swaibians, distinctions which remain evident in the German language and culture after the unification of Germany in 1871 and the establishment of modern Austria and Germany. During the medieval period a self-designation of "Germani" was virtually never used, the name was only revived in 1471, inspired by the rediscovered text of Germania, to invoke the warlike qualities of the ancient Germans in a crusade against the Turks. Ever since its discovery, treatment of the text regarding the culture of the early Germanic peoples in ancient Germany remains strong especially in German history, philology, and ethnology studies, and to a lesser degree in Scandinavian countries as well. Beginning in 16th-century German humanism, German interest in Germanic antiquity remained acute throughout the period of Romanticism and nationalism. A scientific angle was introduced with the development of Germanic philology by Jacob Grimm. Because of its influence on the ideologies of Pan-Germanism and Nordicism, Jewish-Italian historian Arnaldo Momigliano in 1956 described Germania as "among the most dangerous books ever written".[4] Christopher Krebs, a professor at Stanford University, claims in a 2012 study that Germania played a major role in the formation of the core concepts of Nazi ideology.

I'm keeping my ass clenched for this.
Fuckers better not try anything.

I couldn't find a bigger image and was too lazy to find something else

thanks
Where's Trump's next few stops?

What was the grounds to strike it?

He's in Brussels right now.

You don't need an operator qt user as long as you look cool. And have a Japanese love pillow.

Je just arrived in Brussels and will meet with Belgium's royalty and PM

What do you mean?

the hand people photoshopped on manafort

HE IS IN MY NON-COUNTRY OMG I JUST CAME BUCKETS

Bong's Big Brother having a bitchfit about the truth being leaked.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/britain-slams-us-leaking-details-about-suicide-bomber-who-did-not-act-alone-had-prov

>Belgium's royalty

[uncontrollable laughter]

>garandthumb
>guy holding an AR
wat

>This means that third party leftist spoilers can continue doing their work

How likely is this to result in GOP victory there?

Someone actually shooped her? Fucking love you /ptg/ anons

Do you want to start a total war, waffle boi? Because if Trump is hurt that's what you're going to get.

I had a backlist

At least we HAVE a king