>Roger Moore (89) dead
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40018422
archive.is/7OIVK

>Threat level raised to critical, having been merely severe since 2014
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX
mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels
archive.is/VdBlq

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
archive.is/XOdzA

>7 in 10 brits support One World Government(tm)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html
archive.is/8aKlJ

>Monuments around the world [once again] display the Union Jack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/world-monuments-illuminated-british-flag-tribute-manchester/
archive.is/MGiv3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHpK2JigLKw&feature=youtu.be
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bbc-five-live-studios-evacuated-manchester-salford-quays-mediacityuk-radio-terror-a7753341.html
archive.is/AETla
youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bbc-radio-5-live-goes-10490296
archive.is/sjBfC
twitter.com/Steven_Woolfe/status/867344046137716737
bbc.co.uk/5live/webcam/webcam1/
youtube.com/watch?v=wHpK2JigLKw
youtube.com/watch?v=GkG8q1q6krE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love anime girls...

>going to London for a big event this weekend

Here's a riddle for you lads
A German, a Frenchman and a Spaniard walk into an office to begin a trade deal. The German doesn't speak French or Spanish, the Frenchman doesn't speak Spanish or German and the Spaniard doesn't speak German or French.
The 3 men walk out of the room after a long negotiation between each other with a deal being made with no miscommunication. How did they do it?

>tfw just learnt that polls change so quickly because "don't knows" are discounted completely
>if they say they will change from don't know it makes it look like Labour are surging ahead

Honestly hope that Labour still do get hyped a bit so the redditors have some hope to be crushed on the night, it's not fun if it's a foregone conclusion.

Why are you sat indoors on this fine day lads?

is UK actually under Marshall Law right now?

they all speak English

They spoke English

I'm not built for this heat lads.

me too user

>tfw going to London in a few weeks time for a internship with an MP
>In London
>At Westminster

I attack your lifepoints directly.

They spoke Chinese.

Reminder if you haven't impregnated a white British woman with your white British seed, you are part of the problem.

No. Literally the army relieved the police of some positions to free them up.

You're God damn right they did

Reminder that Corbyn hates the British troops and would literally never issue a shoot-to-kill policy.

He has surely hemorrhaged votes these past few days.

Kek no, the army are just guarding some of the places armed police usually guard.

The 'trade deal' was actually just an EU-funded gay threesome

they spoke arabic

>Corbyn will stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia (who sponsor inams who radicalise people across Europe)
>Corbyn will not start wars abroad (which de-stabilised the ME/Africa, leading to the migration crisis)
>Corbyn will make education free-for-all (meaning more white working class kids getting qualifications)
>Corbyn has been anti-EU for 30 years (so Brexit will still happen under him)

Why are we against him again?

W-what about foreign women?

>Marshall Law
>t.American

They all gave their cases in their own language but it didn't matter because the German did what he wanted and the Frenchman and Spaniard were forced to go along with it.

VOTE LABOUR

>Marshall

5 live in Media City (Manchester) just got evacuated live on air

I knew a few lads in the army. Obviously they have it bashed into their heads not to give a political opinion, but the ones who have left are all saying to never vote for someone who supported the IRA

>5 live in Media City (Manchester) just got evacuated live on air
Any idea whats happening?

Wat
Source your shit user

BASED BLACK MAN?? THE MUSLIMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=wHpK2JigLKw&feature=youtu.be

Brussels facilitated the entire trade deal

>corbyn will make education a free-for-all
that's about right

You're only allowed to put buns in ethnic ovens if you're a deserted sailor trapped on a faraway Pacific island

>tfw no ANGLO'D battlebote in anime form gf

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bbc-five-live-studios-evacuated-manchester-salford-quays-mediacityuk-radio-terror-a7753341.html

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/AETla

youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA
Apologise.

Its not like there were no clues.

Just a fire alarm, they'd back inside now

Its OK we know you mean mcm you fucking nerd

>only 23

>mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bbc-radio-5-live-goes-10490296

>BBC Radio 5 Live goes off air as studio is evacuated
Fake and gay or???

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/sjBfC

That video has convinced me of the true redpill. We should stop importing Poles and Pakis and exclusively take in bulls from Africa

We are not jigaboos

Why do you keep telling Sup Forums not to vote for Corbyn?

We know mate. Stop believing lefty/pol/ shills and trolling from Blackpilled ex-UKIPpers that makes it look like any of us are voting Labour.

That said, if you vote Tory you're little better and are just voting to prolongue the suffering.

Anyone else /feelthefirerising/?

The rhetoric is heating up very nicely. SAS guy interview on Sky, fucking fantastic.

twitter.com/Steven_Woolfe/status/867344046137716737

I think we have just crossed a threshold that will now force our politicians to act. Feels like something is actually going to happen.

23 requires my 18inch fan pointed at me constantly and the curtains closed, the humidity kills me.

No. The army took over armed police because your fucking media announced the suspect before we were ready to pounce on his accomplices, giving them time to bolt.

Tick Tock

>retarded brits always responding to american b8
too easy

Brit/pol/ unequivocally BTFO

I said this yesterday that kids are off limits, yet many in the thread said "hurr durr muh Beslan".

Look at the webcam.

bbc.co.uk/5live/webcam/webcam1/

Empty studio.

They've interviewed that dude a lot, before.

voting Tory for the sake of Brexit desu

I have a horrible genetic disease so go fuck yourself.

ANGLO here, with a message for the ARYANS on Brit/pol/

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up the Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the refugees on European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

>every terrorist incident ever
Sit back and enjoy a whole lot of nothing happening.

No retarded American intelligence leaked everything because you fuckers can't keep your zippers shut.
Gas americans when? They ruin the whole world.

RACE WAR

>claps so universally fucking dense when they try to b8 nobody notices the difference

>(((jude)))inlondon

Do you want Brexit?

Vote Tory.

Do you not want Brexit?

Vote Lab/UKIP/LibDem/PC/Green/SNP/Other

no shame in being bald, mate.

>BBC Radio 5 live now back on air. Reason given for evacuation of Media City as "fire alarm" and is not connected with the events on Monday

Same desu, but let's be careful not to get our hopes up too high just yet. We already know how slimy and backtracking the cunts up top are.

>congolesa rice
>judeinlondon
Try a bit harder.

That was awesome.

Nah, Tekken 7 comes out next month m8

Sorry sweetie we have this thing here called freedom of the press

maybe you should look at the root problems in all of this ie (for example) the muslim problem in your society before you start blaming our media

Brother, I live in the jungle, in the interior of fucking Brazil, we have cities alright and all, my family has a farm and we are german expats from 1908 and previously.
How would I ever imagine in my life there would be a webcam inside a radio station?
The only thing similar we have here is televised one time per week.

_F
MANCHESTER ATTACK
_L
_S
_E
_F
_L
_A
_G

youtube.com/watch?v=GkG8q1q6krE

>Where's the footage of the bombing?
>Why so many unanswered questions?
>Why did the govt repeatedly shift narrative?

Surely not, there's no roadblocks, or any changes whatsoever.
Everybody is calm, calmness is secured vigorously by the state.
No, I would never call it a police state.
Deference is the way of things in the UK.
Happiness and consumerism are best mates and to be pursued at all times.
Everybody gets along here.
Less problems now than ever before, and no changes to daily life.
People are free.

>That Paki grinning at him

I'd lose the rag lads and tear his head off.
Damn this heat.

Saw some radio jammers in the DM photos. The Muslims using radios instead of phones?

>that accent
Pretty QUINTESSENTIAL tbqh

Burger here, not trying to derail you gents, but how the fuck can a man like Nigel be so fucking smug all the time. Is this a British thing?

Which MP?

Make sure to give us the juicy gossip.

Don't judge how I live

Skimming the M6 crash article (it's fairly close to where i live) i can't help but suspect they might have been asians.

Who else would pack 6 people into a fucking micra.

Brexit doesn't even matter half as much as it seems. That said, the Tories are getting a majority whether Brit/pol/ vote for them or not so "Global Britain rising out of a Red White and Blue Brexit" is guaranteed.

>Congolesa Rice

I didn't think Brazil was as behind as that. Mind, most of what I know about Brazil is based on Cidade De Deus.

>being ginger
I'm sorry.

wtf lol fucking micras

Is it smugness if you are actually always right?

Tick Tock
Do you see a pattern yet?

>It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.
My grandfather killed germans who surrendered in WW II as well, he said the rule was "if they surrender and drop their weapon, don`t kill them", he said the krauts would surrender but not release the weapon, so they shot them anyway.

>dat accent

Well at least ONE thing is fully assimilated in that based negro.

theresa may as home secretary was responsible for huge proportion of shit that happened to Tommy Robinson

I always wonder what these people describe native whites as then. If we're just "British" and not even "of British origin" then where do we originate from, in their view?

Watch "Tropa de Elite", it`s an updated version.

what is this a grime battle

redpilling on islam right now