AlQuaeda and US special forces working side by side

Can burgers explain this?

sauce: twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/867363204355297285

we know

>Can burgers explain this?

Why do you believe the claim that this random durkadurk is Al Qaeda? Especially given that Al Qaeda is basically defunct at this point.

sage
Fake News

Deep state and McCain's goons getting exposed

Rare

Fake news now producing fake photos LEL, you think our forces would drive a shit truck like that? NO, they bought that flag for 3 dollars and now starting a fake news misinformation campaign.

That's some rusty shitty equipment Americans have, coming from someone who fixes humvees

RARE

Also, by this point, everyone should know that the US can and will always have its thumbs in so many pies even we have lost count.

They can't see each other. I blame shitty stealth mechanics

Cause Obama and the Clintons both supported ISIS.

>our forces

Get out of my country, yank

>RARE
Hi new friend

>"""US Soldier""" in a rusted to fuck 20 year old vehicle (You know he's US because of the flag!!)
>Mismatched BDUs/Gear and no clear shots of unit/division patches

I'm totally sure they didn't take some gear of a corpse and tie a flag to a rusted out humvee!

Yep, no one would ever be smart enough to pull off such a masterful act of propaganda!!
You are SO PERCEPTIVE OP!!

You would think someone who fixes humvees would recognize PLASTIC gas cans with dirt on them.

God I hate that man!

it's not your country laddie

I'm not your laddie chum

I ain't your chum, Laddie.

SAD/Delta on the left, gay ass Rangers on the right.

havent we been funding them since the 80s?

its 22d interdimensional chess

>Can burgers explain this?
I can explain you.

You're a newfag who just learned about false flags and how the ruling class supports terrorists to control their own populations.

Welcome to 2002 junior. Thanks for joining the rest of us.

Did they break his spine while he was being tortured too? Should have never been able to leave that prison camp ffs.

Anyone who thinks the US isn't working with ISIS or Al Qaeda is a fucking idiot

y is ur flag broken?? i only see little peace of it wtf

wow what a fucking surprise it's like all that fuss in the middle east is funded and created by americans

Back when it was becoming incredibly obvious the US was backing al qaeda, the mainstream media started a campaign to relabel them as ISIS

And it worked. Everyone's forgotten that the bad guys in afghanistan were al qaeda, now it's okay for the US to work with al qaeda since they're totally not ISIS.

NO

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This random durkadurk is armed with a heavy weapon, he clearly don't belong to the syrian army or syrian police, thus he is an armed terrorist backed by the us army.

Oy vey, it's not al-Qaeda! It's the Moderate Rebels™ that defend Israel and the Based Jewish Man

We've always been at war with Oceania.

And?

That Murikan flag wouldn't be up if they were working with al qaeda

It's called moon dust downrange.

Nobody can fuck over a terrorist better than a terrorist.

Terrorist kidnapping reporters? Nothing you can do about it that won't go against your own policies or violate some Hague or Geneva shit.

But terrorists can do it, their terrorists! They can kidnap the families of the kidnappers, and threaten to kill them all if the reporter isn't let go.

And THAT is how the USA became allied to terrorists.

But it only works as a temporary solution, otherwise you will have to do it indefinitely.

When the USA withdraw from Iraq, the money it was paying its Muslim mercs stopped flowing. And that's where ISIS came from.

yep, I remember the propaganda campaign about the poor rebels in aleppo. Meanwhile Al-Nursa was the dominant force there and they were not even trying to hide their radical islam ideaology. People are fucking sheep and don't want to believe our government works with fucked up people all the time

>newfags ITT think we use uniformed soldiers with a big flag when aiding terrorist groups
wew lad

>How to fool sheltered idiots who don't have a clue about most of the world by writing text on an image in MS Paint: The post.

I don't think the US is using old rusty vehicles dude

hows the armadillo?

Nothing beats a hilux

They sell those flags everywhere, you can even buy them online.

thanks, Assad

The US created, funded and armed Al Qaeda, and still does. What are you so surprised about?

>special forces
>driving a modded humvee with a flag openly displayed
>not gone native with a beard in low profile bdu's
yeah fake, gay, sage

We need to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists to defeat the terrorists to ally with the terrorists...

CIA. Well all Qaeda is basically a US created army of the middle east who destabilize middle east so they buy their weapons and sell cheap oil.

>The US created, funded and armed Al Qaeda, and still does. What are you so surprised about?

I'm surprised that you are obviously too lazy to read books but find the time to post on this board.