Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oEPS5ArYaKE
youtu.be/yFBCViCX7XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/ournigger/

Well not an idle ally but fuck it, ill take him

DEUS VULT

ideal

I have problems understanding this guy, could someone translate from manchester to english please

islamophobia has no place on the far right

HAHA LE BASED BLACK MAN, THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE FELLOW PEDES! #MEGA XD

What the absolute fuck is he saying

For people that are so proud of the English language the fucking Brits can barely speak it

>is aware of his 19 year old daughter

confirmed for not american!

also

>sort yourself out m8

OBAMA SHIRT......

niggers cant be based

You have to go back.

noobs, it`s fuckin easy to understand.

What is he saying, can't listen right now

>What is an accent from different areas of the country.

t.shareblue

Those antillian christians are gonna safe uk one day

Yeah I'm not even a native speaker and it was easy understanding him. If you're a native English speaker and can't understand him chances are you're mentally challenged

Based is nigger slang, anyone who uses 'based' is a fucking nigger lover.

I don't have to be Shareblue to mock your nigger-loving you nu/pol/ cancer

>For people that are so proud of the English language the fucking Brits can barely speak it
Neither can you, judging from your use of "that" instead of "who"; sentence could do with a comma as well

For those cunts who can't understand
>I'm telling you something now. If anything would happen to my kids, mate, I would put my boots back on. I'll tell you that now... You know what I mean? Youse need to sort this thing out, right, in your community and put a stop to it. Thats all i'm saying
>well he's not part of the community
>well he's not part of the community now, right, cause he's gone away, he's fuckin gone. Not going in the grave is he? You know what I mean he just murdered innocent little girls and it could have been my girls. It could have been my girls. It could have been my 19 year old daughter go to that concert... Know what I mean?
Cunt was pretty based

I was always curios as to whether you guys could speak English so well in real life, clearly not. That's how working class people speak England, there are many different strong accents.

I can speak english perfectly fine, but I am simply struggling to understand this dudes accent. It's not a matter of being able to speak it, it's a matter of understanding what comes back at you. I learned american english, with the american pronounciation of words. So UK accents like scottish or posh or cockney are hell for me.

I'm an uncultured burger and understood him just fine.

It doesn't help that he's a nigger. Actually I understood him better because of that British accent.
I can rarely understand your niggers, I'm not even sure if they speak english at all

Actually his accent is pretty nigger influence free imho

based black nigger

>reddit: the post

saged

Well english is your first language so for you it must be a bit like a local accent or not? For me its an accent in a different language.
Like learning german and then trying to understand austrian.

Why do all these cunts have the same mentality? "H-HE ISN'T DOING IT SO MUDSLIMES AREN'T TERROSIT", fuck this country mane

>accent
I think you mean speaking incorrectly like a inbred moron who lives on a tiny island.

FUCKINHGJ LE BASED OMG!!!!

>BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE GOOD OPTIONS BECAUSE MUH IDENTITY POLITICS, SURE I AGREE WITH WHAT HE SAID AND WOULD LIKE WHAT HE SAID IF HE WAS WHITE BUT HE HAS AFRICAN HERITAGE THEREFORE I HATE HIM AND HE IS INFERIOR
>STUPID NIGGERY NIG NOG FUCK OFF REEEEEEE IF YOU AGREE WITH SOMETHING A MAN WITH SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PIGMENTED SKIN TONE THEN YOU MUST BE A KEK WHO WANTS BIG GIANT BULLS TO FUCK YOURR GF AND ARE A LIBERAL FAGGOT.
Why must you larpers try so hard to fit in? Sup Forums doesn't need to be as edgy as possible 24/7 this isn't Sup Forums

NAH MEAN

Shut up nigger lover

I don't love niggers, I just see them in as what they are, humans, there is no scientific proof that a black person born outside of their cultural slum will act like a "nigger" Black people when taken out the ghetto are in basic just people, sure I may not want my children to inherit or receive any physical genetic traits of an african but that is because I want my children to look like me, not because I have an irrational hatred for black people.

black people are inherently less intelligent and more aggressive than whites, they act the same wherever they go

i agree that we shouldn't hate all of them for who they are, but their presence in white countries must be limited, that means not giving any ground to them

You say this, but do you have any way to prove this? I've never observed such trends between races and actually found that the most violent and stupid people I've ever met were those edgy white kids in middle school who wore tapout clothing as they'd always get into fights or break their fists trying to punch holes in walls.

I'm not saying white people are more violent, I'd be quicker to believe you than that, but really I see no reason to believe either realistically.

Statistically just as in the US blacks in the UK are a lower population count yet don't commit nearly as much crime per person as their US counterparts do, neither do they score as low on tests or schooling.

Niggers are useful idiots to attract normies to our cause

educate yourself
youtu.be/oEPS5ArYaKE

>niggers can't be based

Thomas Sowell

>Sort out your community
>It could have been my girls

at least he speaks normally without the N word , or ghetto retarded mindset.

Yeah he didn't grow up in burgerland's ghetto

I'm sure a nigga gets tired of being blown up and sheeeit.

Stay woke big joe

Agreed!

cancer

I sense some really big riots will happen soon in the UK roll. Kek grant me trips.

calm down nigger

>Obama shirt
>our nigger
lol, no. He probably voted for these barbarians to enter England.

Reroll

Oh stop being an edgelord posting Nazi pics

i wonder if we can become the jews and turn the niggers and muslims against each other
we need to do this for hispanics and niggers too

Pakis are gonna be in real trouble once they start pissing off the Niggers

Haha I see what jew did there

Nice comforting delusion, I'm sure all those 85 IQ Africans will magically transform into lovely New England white people just as soon as we treat them nicely enough

BAsed black man! Im a Donald Trump supporter and I would hundred procent let him fuck my wife daughter mother and me up the ass. BASED!!! Proud to be a cuck

t. Proud magaboi civic nationalist

>bluhbluhbluh I'm fucking retarded and remain wilfully ignorant of shit right in front of my face as it suits my political beliefs

t. the_donald

This sounds good.

Another BASED BLACK MAN video

youtu.be/yFBCViCX7XM

HOPE
O
P
E

>tfw you will never have a based black man with his significantly larger African cock pleasure your wife
>tfw your wife will never be impregnated by a based black man's strong African seed
Why live fellow MAGA bros?

BASED! I wish that was my wife :D

You must pray to our god emperor Trump. Maybe he will make your wish come true and you will get your BASED african bull to seed your wife. MAGA

Alpha as fuck

He's 100% correct

Wooooow, so BASED!! BASED BLACK MAN!!!
BASED BLACK MAN, BASED BLACK MAN!!!! FUCK MY DAUGHTER, FUCK MY WIFE, FUCK MY MOTHER, BASED BLACK MAN!!! SO FUCKING BASED, BLACK MAN!!!!! OH MY GOD, WHAT A FUCKING BASED BLACK MAN!!!!! WE NEED MORE BASED BLACK MEN TO IMMIGRATE HERE, BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING BASED!!!! CIVIC NATIONALISM RULES!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH, BASED BLACK MAN!!!!!!

kek that Obama shirt. Also why aren't actual bongs reacting like this

Because bongs arent BASED BLACK MEN

niggers can't, but black men can

And we all know theres a difference between niggers and based black men :D:D:D:DD:D: Literally nothing wrong with sucking off a based black man and watching him fuck your wife

BAAASED

FUCKING BASED BLACKS
LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK MAN CHOKING WHITE SUPREMACIST NEO-NAZI TO DEATH
FUCK YESS
NOTHING GETS MORE HARD THAN BASED BLACKS KILLING WHITES

I guarantee if you said to him there's nig nogs in his community commiting crimes and that he should fix he'd chimp out.

British black men are so much better than American blacks. They tend not to play the victim card as heavily and do their best to integrate into civilized society. 11/10 black bro.

BASED British black men, Britain needs more BASED African immigrants amirite?

Literally nothing wrong with race mixing. I love based black men. I wish we could integrate 6 million of them here BASED

Don't twist my words, I am 100% anti immigration, but for those who are already here it's nice to see some actually try to be part of civil society.

Go back to stormfront nazi. This is a civic nationalist board we love based black immigrants here

We will need bigger nooses then. Oy vey.

This, I love reading up on how BASED black men are integrating well into our REDPILLED civic nationalist society in between intervals of watching my wife get fucked by those same BASED black men

Muslims and cucks are disliking the video, lets bombard that vid with likes boys.

HEY PEDES LOOK AT THIS PIC I FOUND OF A NOG IN A NAZI UNIFORM.

FUCKING BASED

Nigger is the only one man enough to stand up to the muslim menace...

Fucking hell how far we've fallen

Haha pretty BASED picture dude, you're right, we should stop talking about hating BASED POC PEDES and promote civic nationalism instead! #MAGA

Brits aren't going to do shit other than arrest whites who speak ill about Islam.

Why did you quote yourself :^)
No but really do you think every black man is a bad guy? I play with black guys from /vg/ all the time I know some pretty chill guys who happen to be black, not even black guys or niggas they have basically the same taste as most of my other friends.

It's good because niggers are protected by political correctness, so when one comes out and talks shit about Muslims nobody can't say anything.

damn he better get ready hes about to get arrested for hate speech

>That's how working class people speak England
gas the proles, class war now

Where to cop outfit?

IT'S OKAY WHYTE BOI, LEAVE THE MUDSLIMS TO ME.

Strawman

This, most of the time a minority speaks out against the left, the left STFU. They're the jews kryptonite.

This is perfectly ok, but honestly I'd rather him speak with that black accent than a manchester accent at least I could understand him

tiny pic.. post better resolution one please. i need to trigger more SJWs.

as much as i hate these attacks it's the fact that the 'white race' is by a sizeable majority, defenders of islam, and the attackers or accomplices in many cases, is what gets me the most. and i keep thinking 'hang on, am i really supposed to be holding onto the notion of protecting these people? saving this race?' because at every turn they give me reasons to hate them.

i desperately want what the germans had in the 1930s under hitler, that society of cohesion and happiness, but i go outside and i see white men having fights or generally being degenerate, same for women plus acting like whores and being conniving shrewd disloyal creatures, and when these attacks happen scores of keyboard warriors taking to twitter welcoming their own slaughter, because hey it wont possibly happen to them right? and i keep thinking over and over, why should i feel any loyalty to them? if i was killed in an attack, so many of them would post a snarky remark on twitter if they knew everything i posted here. what keeps you believing that they at all deserve salvation?

just look at some of the comments on that video, or any video about this attack. i would prefer that another attack wouldn't have to happen, but it's clear to see by this point after so many of these attacks, they will have to affect EVERYONE in some way for their minds to change, and all i can say to them is good luck. it's sad, but for us to solve this, we need more white people to have shrapnel blasted through their bodies and survival instinct will resurface in enough people for the climate to change. it may take a long time but it will change, perhaps until the demographic shifts sink in. so many of us here used to be liberals or lefties or otherwise despised our way of thought, and yet we were 'red pilled' others will be too, and as we all know its a one way road. we'll never go back to that way of thinking, and once the doubt sets in neither will they