Possession and use of Cannabis is a Federal Felony in every state in the US and destroys, at least temporarily...

Possession and use of Cannabis is a Federal Felony in every state in the US and destroys, at least temporarily, ALL of the functions of the endocannabinoid receptor signaling system in the brain, essentially rendering a self-innduced partial chemical lobotomy in the user.

MFB cannabis addicts say I'm a shill for 'big pharma' and law enforcement, because I'm not. I'm a former alky/heroin addict with lots of cannabis use who's been 169% sober for over 41 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/49367/title/Cannabinoid-Treatment-Improves-Cognition-in-Old-Mice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah and I'm Willie Nelson and I can tell you, you'll be alright.

Cannabis addicts have a reduction in their memory, intelligence and rational discerning ability that effects cognition to the extent that they are susceptible to easily disproved assertions like 'the brain evolved CB receptors and the endocannabinoid system so I could get high and stoned!'

The endocannabinoid system has actually evolved for millions of years and is a complex control and signaling system responsible for many human functions. It's a sensitive system that is overpowered by the flood of fake neurotransmitters a cannabis addict self-administers in the form of THC and CBD. The body's natural signals can not function in that scenario and hence the 'partial chemical lobotomy' state ensues.

Now tell us about ethanol and how it should be illegal because its practical effects on addicts are nearly identical, but with liver and throat cancer instead of reduced lung function

Prohibition doesn't work. Culture seems to work fine though.

>cannabis is legal in my state
>only losers and retirees do it
>what they were doing before: playing video games, drinking booze, jerking off

Not much of a difference. Drugs, I see, as a problem for the subhuman and the dropout. Some people have earned the privilege of dropping out as they have nothing left to do. Others should have it handed to them as they can do nothing good.

Jail is wasted on such people. We need room in those penitentiaries for dangerous niggers, not ones too stoned to shoot straight.

The functions of most systems are degraded, especially intelligence, memory, motivation and learning. All of these are important, easily testable, and degraded to a greater or lesser extend by externally administered, plant-based neurotransmitter mimetic substances.

We need it.

Sincerely
The art community

Straw man argument. You seem to want to tell us about ethanol.

Personally I don't use either. This thread is about cannabis. Go start your own fucking thread, you rationality and intelligence impaired, easily distracted cannabis addict.

Normal function resumes within ~5 hours. No long term damage has been recorded when the susbtance is taken in by biologically mature adults in moderation.

Also all we ever had to do was make it schedule 2/3 instead of "lol, legalize it" because there are non-psychoactive compounds that would benefit our good friends in big pharma if they could research them better than a hippie with a grade school chemistry set making "extracts of medical hybrids dude".

>art
>we need it
>implying

Pic related

Oh I'm sorry have you never enjoyed a movie?
Who's the degenerate here?

>Normal function resumes
>Implying impairment isn't detrimental
>Choices aren't made
>Opportunities aren't lost
>Stoners don't smoke for years or even lifetimes.
>Stoner logic ie. bad logic.

I don't use any drugs. But I caught on to the subtext of your thread pretty fast. Maybe if I was downing jack daniels like a real american it would have gone over my head except for the core message of "marijuanas are bad and unnatural, and scary, don't use them, insert scary word like lobotomy here"

My posts are in response to the subtext of your thread. you are not clever for trying to be literal. your intent is clear. you think you're better than a jew at this, but you're not.

You'd be surprised by the kind of people who have a reasonable use of marijuana and are still very intelligent, and for some the most respected professionals or artists in their respective fields.

Either you are a tobacco lobbyist, or just a bullshiter.

not this faggot again
>self-induced partial chemical lobotomy
you are a fucking idiot

So therefore every successful person and role model has never smoked or currently smokes marijuana? Maybe you need a lobotomy, you're obviously way too smart and successful without marijuanas in your life. Its on par with alcohol as far as why, except exceeds when it comes to health after long term use

>Implying artists have to be stoned
>Implying actors, directors, producers and camera men need weed to function.
ARE YOU HIGH RIGHT NOW? SERIOUSLY?

>implying the post

Where's your argument?

Cannabis is for degenerates .. which don't exist since they were all killed in the holocaust

卐 - HOLOHOAX
-------------
>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

>impairment isn't detrimental

I'm sure it is if you're a hermit autist who only engages in solitary productive work where you need to maintain peak mental and physical performance.

But if you're not, low to medium levels of mutual impairment are used to improve the utility of social interactions by making all persons involved less guarded and more likely to form valuable relationships. In such situations, if you don't drink or smoke, the next guy won't either (as to not be taken advantage of), and an opportunity is lost.

Some degenerates smoke or drink for years and lifetimes, but those people weren't worth anything in the first place and you know it.

Now that you've been BTFO please resume using your scare rhetoric. Here, I'll join you.

the human body is a precision natural system you are DESTROYING it with a SELF INDUCED PENIS INVERSION when you inject the jewish mind control drug "CANNANABANA"

Marijuana doesnt have any cons, its the perfect medicine to cure ilness and things like cancer. Bigfarma and cartels dont want them legal for monetary reasons.

Yes actually I'm high in my office currently inking my sub par comic panels
What are you doing with your life?

OP, with all due respect, if you ever EVER did heroin, youre opinion is worth nothing, in fact its worth less than nothing.

Your actions made you a heroin addict, anything you have learned form that point onwards are things learnt BY A HEROIN ADDICT.

t. someone who smoke like a chimney and hasn't made his life fall apart

lol i love that assumption of failures like you, "i completely fucked my life so therefore eveyone must be like me hurrrrr"

disgusting scum. how dare you even think you have the right to lecture me

The brain has a complex system that has a purpose other than 'getting high' that is degraded and at least temporarily halted by the flood of THC and CBD administered by the cannabis addict.

The cannabis addict believes his brain evolved such a complex system so he could mentally masturbate with cannabis.

Clear enough?

>Getting my hunting license
>Younger Officer is there getting his, guy is about 6'1 220
>all of us are sitting around at the end of the test
>He starts telling a story about the time he had to deal with this violent cannabis user
>says when THC levels in your blood pass a certain level it starts to have a PCP effect and gives you super strength
>Said this 5'6 manlet picked him up and slammed him on the curb snapping his collarbone
>mfw everybody believed his bullshit hook line and sinker
>mfw he was just making excuses for being ragdolled by a manlet
>mfw passed the test with enough cannabis in my bloodstream to tranquilize a horse

Never had super strength though.

Not op but I can't remember the last time I've ever seen a mainstream movie, videogame, book etc recently except for pol approved media. I spend most of my time prepping my bunker in case of apocalypse and consuming expired rations and nutritional supplements. Also I spend upwards of 12 hours a day online but it's a good psy shield against liberal degeneracy

Watch Martin shkreli talk about weed , there are no fucking benefits apart from maybe reducing the effects of some epileptic seizures , if it helped you pharma would sell it themselves don't believe the hippies who all died in the holocaust

卐 - HOLOHOAX
-------------
>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

>system overpowered by fake neurotransmitters
You do realize this is how all psychoactive drugs work right

Tell that to the highest paid 'Artist' in the Country Last Year.

I have the right to lecture you because I'm more sober than you.

And you know it, that's why you're here.

>mentality masturbate with THC
Holy shit that's a PERFECT way to describe the effects of marijuana
You're like... a genius maaaaaan!

>be me
>stoned since 2002
>married w/ kids; have stable, happy family
>have job making 75k/year
>just finished bachelors degree
>started own merchandising business this year and it's doing great.

>b-b-b-but you smoke pot tho! you'r degnerate!

k.

your struggle is not everyone's struggle, user.

This thread has forced me to stop smoking te devils lettuce, thank you oh wise one.

I refer to art as anything created by someone for the enjoyment of others in the broadest possible way
If you've ever tripped on mushrooms or LSD you'll realize just how much fiction is based on one dudes night alone on too much peyote

Let me make this abundantly clear, the heroin must have fried your brain.

You.

Are.

Scum.

The second a needle entered your veins at whatever age, you lost any value you had as a human being, youd make a super intelligent dog, but a retarded human being.

I am not arguing with you points, I am telling you that sub-humans dont get to make point to functional people.

t. someone who never had to take time off to 'sober up'

and on top of this youre being told it by an ex-junkie, as if such a thing even exists.

Once a browner, always a browner.

I bet OP thinks about the needle every day

>(((producers)))
>camera goys
>art

Pure leftist argument.

>"But I was talking about abili-"
>"NO, BECAUSE FILMS ARE ART TOO! DON'T TELL ME WHAT IS AND ISN'T ART YOU RACIST!"
>"Well films are, but the only ones involved in film you can call artists are actors and to a slightly lesser extent the direc-"
>"NO, EVERYONE INVOLVED IS AN ARTIST BECAUSE IT MAKES MY ARGUMENT LOOK BETTER AND MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID!"
>"But it's simply not tr-"
>"OH SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT A CAMERAMAN HAS TO BE HIGH TO RECORD A FILM OR THE MAN WITH THE FLUFFY MICROPHONE HAS TO BE HIGH TO SOUND?"
>"Actually it's you who said-"
>"FUCK OFF YOU WALKING HATE CRIME AND COME BACK WITH A REAL ARGUMENT!"

You're either a leftist or a Jew. Guaranteed.

>Only losers smoke po-

I can tell you're a giant faggot because of the way you are.

>and you know that
>let me tell you whats going on inside your own head

kek

reminder that marijuana is absolutely degenerate and the past time of porch monkeys and dirty hippies

>only broken people use po-

I cousin used it for 1 year it worked out for him :-)

>cannabis addicts
>former heroine addict

ok ill take the bait on this clear and present larp

as someone who was "addicted to heroine", how hard was it for you to type the words "addicted to cannabis"

my nig u are addicted to the 4chin

anyone seen OP, his replies have stopped

really user?
Then explain these recent findings
>Treatment with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the activate ingredient in marijuana, can restore cognition in old mice and induce molecular changes that make them more similar to young animals, scientists reported today (May 8) in Nature Medicine.
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/49367/title/Cannabinoid-Treatment-Improves-Cognition-in-Old-Mice/

If weed gave people lobotomies and turned them into mindless drones, it wouldn't be illegal, it would be mandatory.

he scurrently ripping the copper piping out of his neighbors house to pay for his Sup Forums addiction

See Marinol, you retard...

Being anti-weed is the real degenerate

I know I said it once but I need to clarify,
Pretty much every artist with attitude has a vice.
No that isn't true of them all
Just the ones that make shit you like

Especially music
are you seriously gonna tell me the best shit doesn't come exclusively from tranced out lunatics?

that may be true for most, but I used to do it and haven't thought about it at all for years. Cannabis is the shit, heroin is no good.

It doesn't surprise me that a junkie doesn't like marijuana. I knew these kind of people, none of them smoked pot. All they ever did was shoot up heroin.

oh yes all the good music. boy do i sure love my inner city negro children banging on pots and pans and yelling profanities. oh and i also love those "omg so deep" folk songs. they really get me man

whose that some kind of rapper?

The question isn't whether potheads should be allowed to vote but rather whether they should be allowed to live.

ya but now you just sound like an old man who can't even tolerate a puff of fucking weed like a pussy and a sell out to like D.A.R.E. officers "yo bro, smoking weed is a lobotomy" lol maybe the powerful stuff.

name an artist you enjoy listening to

Red Foley

this

one hearty MEGA KEK for you my sir!

Formula 1 Driver, Louis Hamilton, arguably the best right now

That's why you have to smoke it. You can't possess it anymore after it's gone.

420 blaze it faggot

>ex-heroin addict
your opinion is invalid, you're fried because of dope

>what are circumstances

Dude just because you're a fucking idiot loser who can't function on weed and then goes on to get addicted to alcohol and heroin doesn't mean everyone else is as pathetic and weak as you are.

I've been smoking for 15 years and I'm a licensed professional making $75k, have a super hot wife with a master degree, and own a brand new 3000 sq ft home.

what do you think smoke on the water means

try taking a big toke and then put on 'peace in the valley' it's great

I'm sorry that you cannot enjoy cannabis. You don't need to go around and virtue signal though. Not many people are really with you on this and your conversation is so useless that in fact you are wasting your efforts and time just as much as anyone who was stoned out of their mind. Also, the fact that you state that you did hard drugs like heroine does not help your case and makes you look like a total degenerate. I don't care that you're sober now, but having been in a state to consciously decide to do it in the past demonstrates your worthlessness. You might as well continue and take some fenatyl while you're at it to end your life sooner.

Despite your claims, many people do very well and are successful while havin smoked pot. I have a BS and MS in ME and have worked in the nuclear power industry throughout my time as an undergrad and grad. I smoke pot regularly on and off. I take a break for months if necessary with no repercussions. Take your useless statements and shove them up your degenerate ass.

>Getting baked
>Listening to any album other than but Dark Side of the Moon or Brothers In Arms

Simple: most of people drinks not to get drunk, but ALL potheads smoke to get high. But I agree it is an overreaction to imprision them. A good fine is better.

Getting high != getting drunk retard

Getting high is far more like having a couple drinks than getting drunk.

you shouldnt pervert the King's music like that. its only as enjoyable as can be when you can youre fully there and can appreciate the song

I think there are real cases where its use is far better than a lot of traditional medicine.

I feel that its negative effects are a huge determine to the user during brain development, as well as during early career life in stunting success.

I believe it has little to no real detriment to a person later on in life however, and is probably the best choice for someone who needs to be intoxicated ( i call it intoxication addiction)

Given all the other intoxicants with addictive properties (both physical and mental) i think weed is the least damaging overall to society. Id rather live in a city full of pot heads and no cocaine/heroin/meth addicts than vise versa. Id rather live in a city with no alcoholics and pot heads than vice versa.

Weed is not harmless, and i believe its the longer, unseen effects on ones life thats the most damaging...however its the least damaging to others around you. I fully believe in your right to do whatever you want so long as it doesn't negatively effect others around you.

-someone who wasted a lot of their young adult life smoking pot and loving intoxication but has gone straight other than nicotine....and caffeine...

I mean it really depends how much you consume though. Getting drunk comes on a continuous gradient.
Whereas getting high is more like a staircase. So if someone is smoking a joint and you have a couple puffs, you'll feel all nice and buzzy, but if you smoke the whole joint yourself then shit will get all groovy.

>t. Just started smoking last week

Maybe with that BC super skunk it's a different story. In my shitty state dank weed isn't that good and it just doesn't have that strong of an effect on me.

>affected by
Might as well make an "infographic" that shows the areas of the brain "affected by" consumption of water. i.e. all the parts of the brain. Literally every part of your brain is "affected by" literally everything you consume.

The fact that you would even post an image this stupid and uninformative shows that you're actually a shill, or just really dumb.

I've spent the last couple of weeks experimenting with it as a "just to know" basis. For science and shit.
If you smoke it enough to build a tolerance you are a pretty degenerate simpleton in my opinion. It's really not all that interesting. It's like
>A child's magic show
At least binge drinking has subtext and shit. If you're sitting there hammered complaining about roasties on Sup Forums there's a story behind it. And it comes with a strangely humbling sense of flagellation.

>what are excuses

Lost my sister in the Nice terror attacks, didnt become a heroin addict

WWWEEEDDD 420 BLAAzzzEe It

The hellfire waits, faggots.

>perverts the music

but im the one playing it, i can do what i want with my own sound waves

wrong, I smoke one joint a day cause I like the sultry taste, i avoid the getting high part for the most part

Best post

And also wrong for drinkers, im sure youre soft throat just birn at the thought of it, but i have a glass of whiskey most nights cause i like the taste too.

>brand new 3000 sq ft home
>lives in a new build
>thinks this is impressive

Americans, everyone.

who need more than 3,000? 5,000 sq ft is enough to have like 10 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms

It's not bad for a 30 year old. Yes I well aware I'm nothing amazing, but as a pot smoker I'm a far cry from a jobless do-nothing loser idiot.

people who smoked cannabis regularly in adolescence exhibit reduced connectivity in specific brain regions associated with memory, learning, alertness, and executive function.

In a survey of heavy users, 42.4% experienced withdrawal symptoms when they tried to quit marijuana, such as craving, irritability, boredom, anxiety and sleep disturbances. About 9% of those who experiment with marijuana eventually become dependent. The rate goes up to 1 in 6 among those who begin use as adolescents, and one-quarter to one-half of those who use it daily according to a NIDA review. A 2013 review estimates daily use is associated with a 10-20% rate of dependence.

Marijuana is the most common illegal drug reported in motor vehicle accidents. A 2012 meta-analysis found that cannabis use was associated with an increased risk of being involved in a motor vehicle crash.

A 2010 review found resting blood flow to be lower globally and in prefrontal areas of the brain in cannabis users, when compared to non-users. It was also shown that giving THC or cannabis correlated with increased bloodflow in these areas, and facilitated activation of the anterior cingulate cortex and frontal cortex when participants were presented with assignments demanding use of cognitive capacity. There is limited evidence that chronic cannabis use can reduce levels of glutamate metabolites in the human brain.

while a 2011 review found that cannabis use impaired cognitive functions on several levels, ranging from basic coordination to executive function tasks.

Cannabis smoke contains thousands of organic and inorganic chemical compounds. This tar is chemically similar to that found in tobacco smoke,[74] and over fifty known carcinogens have been identified in cannabis smoke,[75] including; nitrosamines, reactive aldehydes, and polycylic hydrocarbons, including benz[a]pyrene.[76] Cannabis smoke is also inhaled more deeply than is tobacco smoke.

Chronic heavy marijuana smoking is associated with coughing, production of sputum, wheezing, and other symptoms of chronic bronchitis.

Retard thread. Let's ban alcohol, it does all sorts of nasty things to the body and brain, like omg so degenerate

500 sq studio terraced shothole house with exposed plumbing and wiring, 1500 squids a month, not updated since the blitz, paper thin walls to hear the benefit gypos next door breaking bottles over each others heads, cant defend myself from foreign invaders because big brother told me guns are only for naughty Americans and we're better than that but also I'm going to need you to put your knives in a bin

England everybody

I have never smoked weed and have no interest in it, but I am adamantly opposed to the federal prohibition of it. Several reasons, primarily because it it unnecessary government regulation. I don't need the nanny state telling me what I can and can't put in my body.
I also would like to have a room for growing organic herbs and lettuce, but I don't out of fear that the government will see it with infrared sensors and harass me.
The war on drugs funds gangs, and is only worsened as states pass their own legalization laws. Not for those states in particular, they are the lucky ones, but there are no border checks at neighboring states and I am sure weed flows freely out of the states that have legalized it. The federal government needs to just legalize it already.

exactly what I was thinking. Probably pays out the ass to rent and can't imagine what a 3,000 sq ft house is like. it's pretty big

You're right as far as the cities go, but fuck them they're for wogs. My house is comfy af and older than your country.

good doggo have a brownie

>126910423
so basically, and im not being cheeky here, its about as bad as coffee?

oh no

>destroys, at least temporarily, ALL of the functions of the endocannabinoid receptor signaling system in the brain
ok whatever.
Eating healthy will lower your ability to be cautious for hazardous situations.

You're clearly a cannabis user, your inability to read proves it. Marijuana made you stupid and passive

So sessions is coming down hard on drugs, and now this anti marijuana shill appears and makes the same posts every single day, I wonder who is pulling the strings and why

You're an absolute degenerate.

>another marijuana thread

I know stoners that don't talk about weed this often.