Finland is the only true heir to Rome.

>will
You already did.
t. east prussian
P.S.: gib back

and will lose it in less a decade or so

>Diaspora living in Germany

>they're living in germany

Don't worry feminism will kill your civilization too. Monkey see monkey do.

in australia every polish girl i know has an arab muslim boyfriend. there is something wrong with them, they love being abused for some reason.

when in rome, do as romans do

post the infographic pls pekka

i dont know one white, non-polish girl going out with a muslim arab. on the other hand polish guys are some of the most racist against black and muslim people ive ever met.

Kek

It's finaly our time to rule Europe,feels kinda good.

they seem like absolute bros

It is very odd. They are immigrants themselves, yet they treat other non-European immigrants horribly.

they treat other E.Europeans pretty well

It's not. I am against migration as well but will soon migrate somewhere else as well because my country got turned into shit.
I can easily live with this because I know I'm not a welfare leech who wants to make the new country like my own and commits crimes left and right.

Hows your trip to nepal going?

>Muslims fuck up Europe
>Eastern-Europe now becomes the de-facto better part of the continent
>Eastern-Europe gets gobbled up by the Chinese.

That's how it'll play out. If you whiteskinned niggers think you'll be able to carry the mantle of Europa with your shit-tier civilization building and African tier economy, then you got another thing coming I'm afraid.

Beware of Chang.

There is something extremely bizarre about Polish women in particular.

Legitimately the biggest racemixing diaspora on this continent. In Britain, in Germany and even my country. I don't know about Polish diaspora in Sweden, but I can guarantee you that Polish women burn coal more than your average Swede.

It's just....fucking weird.

That is not a true Slav

A true Slav always squats with his heels to the ground.

Slavs will never have demographic superiority as long as pic ralated is a reality

Naive, stupid whores. What else can one say?

kinda interested during the cold war each side tried to mold the other in their own image it seems like we just flipped.
thesis, antithesis, synthesis i suppose

>because I know I'm not a welfare leech who wants to make the new country like my own and commits crimes left and right.

i live near a big polish club. half of it is a burned out husk because the director burned it down, collected the insurance money and disappeared back to poland. you could always follow his fine example.

RARE

>Live under Sharia in Europe
or
>Live under Chinese rule and together burn Muslims who try to chimp out

Idk Bjorn it's a really complicated decision to make

>thesis, antithesis, synthesis

are those the mass effect 3 endings?

Fucking hell

There's no decisions to be made. I just pointed out the future this continent will face.

By the Eastern-Europe manages to become better than the western part, you'll be swallowed whole by the Chinese.

Hell, it's slowly already happening.

Ethnic Russians actually have a high IQ, so it's very possible.

>love being abused
catholicism

You're not wrong, Danskbro. I know a fucking hot Polish woman in my town, would definitely smash but I've seen her out with a 'groid. Another hot Polish girl from uni I know is pretty libshit, too; not a coal burner (yet) but I wouldn't be surprised if she did end up such. Disconcerting, to be sure.

>slav
>civilization

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP DOING THAT SHIT!

>shit-tier civilization building
Always a snownigger

learn to crop you actual degenerate.

this map is bullshit, Rus principalities literally not depicted tho they suffered a lot from plague

They're huge coal burning whores, because they come from grey boring monocultural society. They say themselves that they have a tendency to mix genes and that's good, we should all do that. Don't be jealous white boi. I guess we're all fucked.

ang.pl/forum/inne/57362

Use jewgle translate. It's pure cancer. Basically says that the world is changing, becoming multicultural and polak subhumans need to get used to it. And of course a woman is saying all that.
And it's not the first time I've seen shit like this.

slavs destroy everything they touch

>catholicism

that makes sense. you see italian girls with arabs too.

Ok this is extremely concerning as literally the only reason I wanted to immigrate to poland was the wifehunt (I'm elligble for immigration because of polish blood), but they're all fucking whores??? What about the ukrainian refugee girls living in poland? Or will I still have good odds of getting a religious polish qt?

I just want a virgin wife

gypsy ghetto bretty much, pic seems like from early 200*

>I just want a virgin wife
Try North Korea.

Slav women are actually worse than western women in that regard. Polish women hate Polish men, hate this catholic conservative shithole, they'd rather take a foreign ugly poor nigger than a Pole. Same for all slavshits, the more east you go the worse. That's the truth. And they're huge whores too. Just kill me already. There's no hope.

that's jewish for you
jews are responsible for communism, and the culture that came with it.
It's hard as this shit sticks with you, and the younger generation have lost their old history.
So, in other words, Russia is having a slow recovery. Hard to mend a broken mind, and it's hard to live without true guidance.
The same is happening in the west now, so it's hard to tell what's going to happen in the future.

i think they are normal when actually in poland. its when they come to the multicultural west they become crazy for bbc.

Well, they may have recovered faster if the NKVD didn't round up all the non-Jewish intellectuals and killed them.

Yeah, they love "exotic" men. I partially blame the pop culture for that, I mean all the cool "exotic" men are singers, bad boys etc... All these niggers say some stupid banal shit to them and they fall for that. You don't even need to be rich.

the stats show polish girls are better

australian girls = 26 sexual partners before marraige for polish girls its 6

also more religion influnece = more girls who will be virgins until marriage

so poland will be my best bet

Be a man not fat, whiny faggot and you will have no problem with woman here. Also west Polish girls < easy Polish girls

young people in cities are just as secularized as in the west
the tubo catholic poland is a meme
people declare themselves as catholic, but they go to church maybe once a year
honestly, young people in big cities in poland are indistinguishable from western europe

They either lie (to themselves too) or just give us 10-20 years they'll catch up.

There are tons of western white men who want polish qts, why do they always end up with inbred pakis and somalis?

it's sad

I explained here They like Italians too. Not sure about French. I'd rather have them take western whites obviously, than some disgusting pakinigger. They aren't even fucking attractive or rich or anything, just plain niggers. I hate these dumb whores.

get laid bro
also that woman doesn't look particularly attractive, wouldn't be surprised if she went black cause they're less picky

Just don't become commies again

>get laid bro
That's like a feminist "argument". I'm simply worried about the future of our country, with women like that it's pretty depressing. It's not about me, who the fuck cares.

In toronto in the polish neighborhoods you barely see race mixing, like fucking never. Trust me bratu, it's not as bad as you think. I also lived in London in Polish/Hun neighborhood filled with niggers and there was like no race mixing going on. Sure some will always race mix but its far from the epidemic these subhuman west-cucks pretend it is. They are just projecting.

t. Hungarian bro

>t. homosexual
Its okay, you'll hang soon ;)

>>
>Ok this is extremely concerning as literally the only reason I wanted to immigrate to poland was the wifehunt (I'm elligble for immigration because of polish blood), but they're all fucking whores???
Please explain why do you imagine that a non-whore would want a foreigner in the first place?

Slavs are white nigger tier.

Hola shit

T. Another slav

Daily reminder to call them out on Facebook and public, don't fucking worry most men think like you do and won't give you shit.

funny how the worst of slavs isn't even close to being just the bad of western europeans

The outer ring is equal but of course in the most crucial portion they chose to pair the white woman with a non-white man, because they feel this is the most likely avenue for their propaganda to be successful.

Libs:
>>claim men and women are exactly the same
>>specifically target race-mixing propaganda toward white women

outdated statistics from the "westernized" 90s and people having fun

whats wrong with you bro?

Are there any videos of those guys who dangle in weird places actually falling? The ones where they live are neat and all but I wanna see a few of them fall.

tfw going to change my extremely polish slavshit firstname soon

russians are mongols desu

>wonders why the slavs are always squatting?

Balkans are not slav

fak u

youtube.com/watch?v=q_YHYNrJCuI

Yes they will

How are they not depicted? The map clearly shows, that the plague got them in 1350-51

>i live near a big polish club. half of it is a burned out husk because the director burned it down, collected the insurance money and disappeared back to poland.
Kek, such an old Lodz tactic

Možda Hrvatska nije ali Srbija je sto posto.

t. tur*k

I had been living in Norway for some time and there was fire in some little factory there, the owner was Jewish and there were talks that he started it.

For how long have you been there? Why did you come back?

Seven years moved there when I was fourteen with my family. Came back to join the army and try to do shit against encroaching faggotry, seen how it looks in Norway don't want that shit here.

With these fucking birthrates?

Nah, we'll be overrun by gypsies.

niqqa

trips means I will into gf

oh shit nigger

Kek

aha, thx

Wtf 26???? Where are the fucking stats for that

>tfw no slavic blood
Am i allowed to come at the party lads ?

serbs are also slavs you fucking moron or maybe you are just turkish rapebaby

White bois will lose their precious rare blondes with blue eyes. The brown race, the cosmos race will inherit the earth

cherry picking western raised coal burners, every polish girl i know would never touch a nigger

Not with that attitude of self-destruction.

>when your country is such a massive shithole the plague stays away from it