Antifa now going after Sam Houston

>Antifa now going after Sam Houston

seriously, whats their fucking problem? Are they just going to tear down every fucking statue?

Other urls found in this thread:

kmov.com/story/35501999/confederate-monument-draws-protestors-and-supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=RVf9I5VVqHo
pastebin.com/KEwhjttv
latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This can't be legit. No one could be stupid enough to do this in the middle of Texas, to one of the state's founding fathers.

no its real they have it on the Texas antifa facebook page, and is truly a great work of autism

Please, please, please, let there be a shooting. All we need is a couple of good old boys to snap and give these masked freaks what they deserve.

Haha. Not happening.

Are they literally fucking retarded?

The city is literally name after him of course they're not going to take the statue down it will cause a shitstorm.

>Tfw live in Oklahoma
>Tfw find comfort in the fact that both us and Texas are most conservative in the nation and shut down a lot of this faggot shit

Feels good man

>Are they just going to tear down every fucking statue?
Only of white men. They even want to tear down statues of people like Thomas Jefferson. They want to eradicate US history and rewrite it in their own bastardized version.

>The Idols will speak and move about.
I wish the statue of Sam Houston would come to life and lay waste to these Antifa mofos... It would be glorious.

>Antifa thinks 3 weeks isn't enough time to organize
>In Texas
Please gun these faggots down Texasbros

You'll never be as based as Texas tho. You'll always be seen as a flyover state.

Gotta remove that hateful history goy.

kmov.com/story/35501999/confederate-monument-draws-protestors-and-supporters

Good. I just want to be left alone and enjoy muh privacy

Suh dood.
Broken Arrow here

Texas here, they will get that statue removed. Houton is a bigger and spic infested shithole. If some crafty kikes can convince both sides to stop killing each other and work together for some Soros bucks, the statue will be gone by next month. Houston is probably less than 5% white at this point. Yes, you read that right. It's a lost cause. Even the 5% of whites left are mostly older than 65 so if they go out they'll be beaten to pulp if not killed. The police force is 80% black so the people who did it won't get caught.

Overall Texas is less than 20% white at this point. We will be going blue next election, and when do we'll stay blue forever. The situation is so much bleaker than any of you could imagine.

>From Kansas
Can we join the alliance? We're pretty conservative too senpai.

Fuck yeah conservative alliance. OKC reporting, even our cities are red

>Texas
>blue

Fuckoff shill

you people are pathetic

just kill them

you don't have the right to call yourselves americans unless you do

fucking worthless.

THEY ARE DESTROYING HISTORY

YOU LAZY FUCKING NOBODIES

People in Houston love their city, I'd be surprised if less than 100 counter-protesters show up. I'm going to show my support and I live in Dallas right now.

>Are they just going to tear down every fucking statue
only white statues

The best course of action is to find the EXACT statements used to remove statues and find on which black statues these same statements also apply.

Have these black statues removed on the same grounds as antifa uses. EXACTLY the same, that part is very important.

The only reason Texas doesn't float in the gulf is because of how much Oklahoma sucks

This is like ISIS blowing up ancient historical sites.

Ahahaha, that's so funny I fell off my DINOSAUR

B ville here. Wazzup senpai

>black statues
That would imply that blacks actually contributed to the development of the nation.

Nigger, the last time Antifa showed up in Austin, they got their asses handed to them. IN FUCKING AUSTIN. What do you think is going to happen to them when they meet a bunch of roughnecks and bikers?

When do they tear down the Washington memorial
In DC?

Yes. After this it will be Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, mark my words.

We have to make a stand here and now or risk losing it all.

All Texas anons must go out to this and show that we resist this kind of bullshit.

Don't you get it? to anyone that doesn't yet, the left is literally against anything white or implicitly white. Anything that glorifies our history, anything that glorifies our past or our people they want to tear down. They have literally always been this way but we've been getting called nazi conspiracy theorists for the last 30 years when we say it. Glad you assholes finally see it for what it is, now that it's too late to do anything.

>these shits unironically spread to the US

What the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVf9I5VVqHo

>allows us to truly be heard
>all they do is cause violence and destroy shit

these fags need to pick 1.

You have to think like a liberal activist.

It's not hard, they just want to change outlandish things.

Hence, in your case they'd protest the name of the White House.

Remove the pyramids as they are a reminder of slave labour. Watch the kangz lose their shit

You are understimating blacks and browns. There are many nogs praising kek and trump irl.

There is this counter protest group though

Have you not realized after seeing ISIS destroying ancient culture that the goal of these groups is to erase culture for the global communist/globalist revolution?

I'll be there. Those fuckers aren't welcome here.

Bruh....you are a fucking Texan, now act like one.

Damn, I wish I could go, mostly cause I live in the physical manifestation of cuck wry and I'm still in middle school... maybe the race wars in ten years will need me.

>Texas
Lol good luck.

Wish I could be there. Over here in San Marcos though and got work.

These liberals just don't get it when it comes to Texas.

To change Texas you need to kill Texas, we hold our heritage and culture closely.

Texas is barely white anymore

You're right, it's Texan.

Wish I still lived there, I'd go for sure. It is on a Saturday though.

Godspeed TX anons.

Thanks for letting us know man.

Not like any of you faggots actually bothered to visit the statue in the first place.

Houstonian here. Can confirm that major white flight is underway here.

t. white hispanic

NUKE AUSTIN

>state that has historically been a meeting point of white and brown close to a majority brown country isn't majority white.

Huh...you Don't say??

T. Texan Slav

Those blue counties make up a lot of people, and they are only getting more powerful, faggot.

No no we need quarantine zones dude.

In a few years once all the statues are down,, they're gonna rally for statues of themselves to be put up or other antifa figures that come along the way.

It's literally an overthrow of western culture the US has domestic terrorists that gather by the hundreds and not enough police to effectively handle them.

Wasn't the point. People make fun of Californians for being a a pic infested shithole (which it is) but so is Texas

Hope they try this shit in NC. One of the statues here is of a direct ancestor of mine, Zebulon Vance. I will defend it.

IM COMING GUYS LETS BTFO SOME ANTIFA

*Sigh* Los Angeles reporting another day in a sea of blue.I'm where that pin is.

Haven't we been criticising ISIS for a couple of years now for destroying historical statues???

People here rely on illegals to mow their fucking lawns instead of doing it themselves.
Yes we have.Only reason why no one is criticizing them is cause of "muh slavery"

San Gabriel Valley here, you're not alone at sea, man.

Our browns are different though, we have ALOT of the high caste ones.

Shit a lot of their families are way more intact and successful then a lot of the white families I know/knew

Texans share a unique culture which binds the several races here. I'll take that, I'll take people willing to fight on my side regardless of race senpai

Brutal....

Oh shit how do I see me.

Good luck with that antifa, don't fuck with texas

Can't be oppression if you punt an anti- in front of it.

Quit using "literally"
You sound like a faggot

Your point is entirely valid, though

>Gets butthurt over a statue of a towns founder and calls it an "idol"
>Is ok of statues like pick related who were responsible of the death of tens of millions, not to forget that they also worship him.

This. Texas has done a great job with assimilating new people Texan culture

go open fire on those gender-confused pinko faggots

Dems are trying to flip Texas blue through immigration and illegal immigration.

Honestly the best thing they could do is start vigilante boarder patrols and shoot invaders. That or the dems will have a majority by 2020 at this rate. Trump was our attempt to legally solve the issue and he's not fucking doing it. We might as well have Hillary.

At this rate your culture, civilization, and people will be destroyed. What's worth fighting for?

Dont mess with Texas, Antifa.

Indeed. Non-Texans will never understand.

SAGED
>BAIT
seriously, whats their fucking problem?

YOU DO NOT ASK POL

that's a 30 minutes drive from me, i'm going.

Go to the Syracuse March Against Sharia instead. It's the same day.

LMAO!

They've been trying for the last 30 years man.

Well....Jefferson did rape his slave.

how do you know she didn't consent?

They're communists, that's their problem. They seek to topple Western state and install totalitarian communist regimes that tell everyone exactly how to lead their lives.

Think they'll go after the one in Huntsville too?

I'm surprised nobody has tried fucking with it like tagging or some shit. It's free to visit, all you have to do is sign in and you can use some fake info for that.

Colorado is similar but about 25% of our hispanics identify strictly as castizos with no allegiance to mexico. not very many blacks here either...if only portland-style hipster faggos would stop moving here...sigh

Come join a Discord server to discuss and coordinate the Houston event and others around the country. I just set it up.

pastebin.com/KEwhjttv

This is accurate...hell we even have a pledge to our own flag.

Not the same map I used but this should show which counties voted for which in the current election. latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/
Tell me about it. Restrictive gun laws,illegals taking jobs(and getting paid tax free),shitty traffic,and high taxes.Only reason I haven't moved out yet is cause of the weather.
Glad to know that annon.
"You see that black spot? That's me."

Somebody needs to go full Breivik on these Antifaggots

No thanks antifa.

Sam Houston stood up to the Confederates

FUCKING MORONS

>glorifying the state with idolatry

Definite faggotry, not to mention un-Christian

Come to Texas...just Don't bring any more faggot calitards

Can someone in slavery really consent though?

>what is history

>gross slave owner
Lel

a series of mistakes

you do know gross in this sense means high-quantity and not disgusting, right?

>non-hispanic whites are an absolute minority
>a-atleast our spics are conservative-ish