MANCHESTER SUICIDE BOMBER INMOCENT

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4537798/My-son-innocent-insists-dad-Manchester-Arena-bomber.html
youtu.be/jbOnnVspx8g
twitter.com/AP/status/867382023622623232
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Congratz on becoming one of the 72 virgins Salman, you did it!

What the fuck else did they expect a father to say? Are they fucking retarded?

He could say "yeah my son was a mass-murdering piece of shit" for example.

But nooo, let's go for the classical dindu-nuffin approach. Fucking sandniggers.

Only shitskins play the dindu card
When white kids commit atrocities the parents are always repentant

Dindu nuffin

He a good boy

Remember, not ALL Muslim :^)

Ohh, I get it...his son actually just spontaneously combusted outside the concert. Makes sense now.

reminder that their mosque is still having prayers

guaranteed they knew something was going down

Whats arabic for dindu nuffin?

Malaysia muslim bad goys.
Go commit boom boom to kangaroos in ausland.

>i fucking failed as a parent
>this country turned its back on my son
>death to all infidels

Something like the 3rd one

HE

It is exactly like the Tsarnaev brothers.
Isolated not so much Muslim suddenly get caught into a big mess that goes far far deeper than the kids themselves. It was done by the exact same people. Mossad and Saudi.

allahu akbar

Allahu ackbar

>your son exploded
>no he didnt

WENT

allahu akbar

>my son is innocent! Slaughtering infidels is no crime!

They did this in Ironman 3.

>yfw innocent nail delivery man on your way to evening prayer when you spontaneously explode due to a concentration of discrimination

can we just ban white people already

His name was Salman Abedi.

I fucking hate nu/pol/. Here's a link, archive it if you care.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4537798/My-son-innocent-insists-dad-Manchester-Arena-bomber.html

"Sir your son killed twenty-two people by committing suicide with an explosive."
>no he not dead allah ackbar durk he good durk ackbar

You are the definition itself of gullible idiots. Bunch of alt light social justice warrior. Empty inside. Full of shit outside. The only things you guys do correctly is being full of yourself and acting like douchebag congrats.

He a good boy!

BOOM

We're gullible that some dirtblood fuck thinks his son is innocent while he's as torn apart as Yugoslavia after blowing himself up at a concert in the name of his shit religion? Kill yourself, leaf.

How the fuck even.
You can't justify this shit

>But user he was provoked by radical Muslims

Yeah fuck that, he still chose to do it.

It's always a fucking leaf.

Welcome

>t. newfag who doesn't get satire

They alwas said that bullshit, assuming nothing,

Gas all that.

For those of you with caring parents, do you think your mom or dad would do the same? I for one would think so if I went on a killing spree. Probably my coworkers would say the same as well. My close friends would say something like "he just snapped because of bad shit that went on in his life"

It's only because we don't know him we think he's a peice of shit

>parents say I'm really smart
>nearly fail uni last year
>parents still say that despite seeing my grades
>tell them I copied off others for all my tests in the last year.

How should I respond then? Humour masks my frustration with the current state of affairs.

Even in Switzerland, the difference is we don't trust that bullshit.

Are you kidding me? Niggers play the dindu nuffin card daily as well. With or without a father there they will always play that card.

>What the fuck else did they expect a father to say?

>Salman has his mothers temper

Why don't you help us Jews?

All family should get a return to shitty country. Problem solved, thanks.

I've seen instances of people denouncing their children's actions.
Unlikely. Normal mosques with large enough congregations have enough moderates in them that any extremism would be reported. Your average muslim isn't trying to get associated with this.
>leaf

Why does this guy look like drake with an extra chromosome?

>Abedi killed 22 people and injured at least 119 more when he detonated a bomb at Manchester Arena
Ok now it's like 140 persons injured ? Wow in two months it will be 6 gorillions.
What an efficacious homemade nail bomb 140 persons injured I mean the kid should give class on how to build explosive. That's one hell of an explosive.
t. dumb fuck with no critical thinkings
I which you the same burgerfuck.

It was like the Boston Bombing the kid got framed and used by the Mossad/Saudi to pursue a political agenda.

Everything in this attack point to the fact the kid could not have done nor he would have had the motive to do so. Like the Tsarnaev brothers the family says it was not possible. Do you bunch of retarded dumbfuck think that your government would never do something like this ?
Frame a kid and use him as a scapegoat to push an agenda ? Fuck off already and go suck joo dick somewhere else.

yeah yeah that's what they all say

>muslim
>innocent

he is innocent. Killing infidels isn't a crime. If Britan had sharia law you would recognize this.

After a hearty dinner of nails and ball bearings, this poor kid happened to explode while passing by the arena, through no fault of his own.

You're all fucking racists.

It's because those whites are literally cucks who lost the instinct to protect their offspring. And one of the reasons why their kids become mass murderers.

>he's never built a nailbomb and tested its efficiency on animal carcasses

fucking useless leafs; 20 kills in a packed space is as expected

Niggers are still shitskins.

All Muslims and their sympathizers must be exterminated. You've chosen your side.

cute flag

kek

these are mosques that distribute wahhabi children's books

foreign-funded mosques need to be banned

Reported to the UK pohlice, NO HATE SPEACH!

Im going to go and meet Nigel Farage very soon
we need Farage back and we need him now
otherwise rip Britannia

>When white kids commit atrocities the parents are always repentant
Nah, the mothers usually roll out the "Ahh but he was a good boy really" line.

20 kills for a homemade nail bomb with no professional explosive is not possible. It is technically impossible. I don't expect much from someone who talk out of their ass. Yes I know explosive really well, do you ? Call me a leaf as much as you want brit bong you still a cucked retard who play the joo game.

Mine didn't. Getting punished for the things I thought I could get away with is how I grew up to be a law-abiding citizen.

You're a fucking retard and an embarrassment to your country and your family. You need to take an increased dose of your medication. A fatal one, if possible.

SOMEONE LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

>>your son exploded
>>no he didnt

well tbf they wouldnt be able to arrest him if he exploded.

Ya sure fat fuck come at me we'll see.
Ya sure whatever make you sleep at night dummy. I probably hate myself more than you could ever dream of.

He da gud boi hed dindu nuffin

I didn't write it, you heartless canuck. Children are dead, and his father says he's not responsible, but you pay attention to all the pointless shit you like. I'm sure it's like when a shooting happens if someone stubs their toe it's counted as a related injury.

ديندو نوفين

saladin-du

> hearty dinner of nails and ball bearings, this poor kid happened to explode
>gorges on claymore

Sup Forumstards have no children. Off course they don't understand every child is perfect in the eyes of their parents.

Okay. Have you ever seen 7 7 Ripple Effect? If not, please watch it. Don't you think this bombing just happens to come at an extremely convenient time for the Tory party? You watch, once campaigning begins again the Tories will go to town on Corbyns IRA sympathies and his sympathies for Islamic terrorists. All the gains Labour have been making will be wiped away and they'll be a 100/1 shot on election day. What the fuck would drive a 23 year old British born lad to blow himself up? This stinks of conspiracy. He probably is fucking innocent.

>died in act
>getting punished

What did you do user? Steal on camera?

My situation only really applies to a dead person.

farage is gonna import more pakis and poos. fair enough he'll stop the refugees and stuff, but he said pretty clearly he wants to deal more with the commonwealth.

the terrorist was a paki.

rare flag, go outside take a pic and upp it, yuropoor here

he is innocent.
hajis live their lives by allah's laws.
they piss on kuffar made laws.

HE

>Ya sure fat fuck come at me we'll see.
Where are you?

audibly kekd

DINDU

>I probably hate myself more than you could ever dream of.
Wow, what a fucking accomplishment.
Leave some autism for the rest of us pal.

>Im going to go and meet Nigel Farage very soon

i have no hands but if had just one i'd shake his hand with mine.

Ho boy we got some internet thug here. I'm from Quebec Saguenay. Whenever you want buddy I will show you one thing or two.

Crisis actors rehearse terror attack inside the Trafford Centre, Manchester's largest shopping mall. (May 10, 2016)

youtu.be/jbOnnVspx8g

>I know explosive
Great English leaf.
You wouldn't happen to be one of those new middle eastern arrivals would you?

you sure about that mate? i wouldn't touch his hand or may's. we need nick griffin or tommy Robinson

>Corbyn gains wiped away
Corbyn was never going to win.
>Why would an English lad do this
A chicken born in a stable isn't a horse

>Latest: Ex-Libyan security official says father of the alleged Manchester arena bomber was in al-Qaida group.

>twitter.com/AP/status/867382023622623232

>A french leaf
Hahahahahaha being a Quebecois is punishment enough.

It is more than possible, especially with everyone in such close proximity. He likely had help constucting the device

Taqquiya at work folks

>was his mother fault, she treated him like a sissy.

You're assuming it was a homemade explosive and not weapons grade explosives smuggled in. A couple of pounds of c4 or compB covered in nails or bolts properly built and placed, detonated in a densely packed group of people could EASILY kill 20, particularly if it's detonated to spread shrapnel in a 360 degree fan around thigh level (femoral arteries).

You're still a leaf unless you have evidence of the explosives used in this

Islam dindu nuffin! Just let them emigrate already!

but his son didn't kill anyone, it was the bomb that killed everyone.

Guilt = one's fault + privilege.

A POC can never be guilty because they don't have privilege.

Oh, and just how the fuck did the pigs manage to find the culprit in roughly 20 minutes, when he sent no warnings and left no Facebook or Twitter messages. Fucking miraculous Pig work that? Just take two mins to think about it.... He was blown to smithereens... hey maybe they found his fucking passport. This is absolute bullshit.

>tommy Robinson

he will attain great power regardless of our opinions of him. it is in the math.