WOMEN CANT BE REDPILLED

It's time for most of you faggots to learn something today. Women (most of them) can't be redpilled.

When abdallah straps on his explosive belt, goes to a concert for kids, and blows himself up along with the kids around him, you, as a man, think of war, revenge, torture and pain.

Women don't think like that, faggot. First they will have to barrage your flow of hate, then they start SYMPATHIZING with the terrorist, cause after all: "how desperate do you have to be in order to suicide yourself so violently".

Then they remember that the direct enemy of these muslim terrorists is the WHITE MALE, who they hate even more. At this point they're in full islam defense force mode.

Finally the victims become secondary. Women start talking about some somalis kid dying of famine, and these syrian cunts who can't swim to save their lives.

Before you know it, she will forget the victims, protect the terrorist, and blame the whole thing on you.

Women can't be redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
qz.com/833003/election-2016-all-women-voted-overwhelmingly-for-clinton-except-the-white-ones/
archive.is/EsAhG
archive.is/dBehg
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it sounds like you tried to "redpill" your mum and she shut you down

But redpilled males can't be men either

op btfo

Why wouldn't she, he still lives with her, the cuck.

OP is spot on

My mom redpilled me as a kid you fucking fag. I'm talking about millenials, gen z, and some older women (divorced or widowed like your mom)

>my mum is redpilled as fuck
>my sister is redpilled as fuck
>my girlfriend is redpilled as fuck

fuck it feels good to be able to actually discuss how fucked up islam is with my loved ones

We have to completely disenfranchise and aubjugate women again

White sharia

The real reason women can't be redpilled is this:

Women don't want to know about danger. If they have to know about a danger, they instinctively feel it's your fault for being weak enough for it to be any of their concern.

When you tell a woman about an external threat or worse appear terrified or agitated yourself, all a woman is feeling is

>this is a weak man who will get me killed also mental note to keep him and his inferior seed away from me

If you're a man you have to be happy confident and worry free 24/7 or else it's your fault for not being weak enough to render whatever problems irrelevant through sheer force and will.

Go MGTOW

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU

Yeah that's why I said "most". Thank god some women have sense. But these threads asking if this bomb redpilled any chick are wrong. Most chicks are calling for fraternity with the ennemy and shit like that.

>teenager
>caking on make up on a daily basis

She smiles for the camera but she is depressed.

You make a good point.. it is very efimimate to complain about the enemy all the time but not kill it.

It's not like we don't want to

*95% of women can't be redpilled

There's a tiny number of exceptions to every rule.

In general tho you're on the money OP

women are savages. you might be able to red pill a close family member if you spend all day every day showing them facts, but whats the point? thats 1 or 2 women in a world where they control over 50% of the vote and use it to give themselves even more unmerited power. and as soon as someone their social status is affected theyll switch sides instantly. women are a cancer as a group and need to be removed from influence.

where do you find a redpilled boyfriend who still looks good and act normal? and how do you even bring up the joos?

women don't have ingroup preference. women don't have honor or loyalty. they simply go along with whoever is the strongest male at the time.

this combined with how easily white families throw their children under the bus makes me completely give up hope. even if your child is blown the fuck up by mudslimes or killed by a dindu nuffin they'll get on their knees and beg them for forgiveness. they don't even care about their family. it's all virtue signaling to them. even having a family is virtue signaling

Women are only good for their fuck holes, and even then some of them are fat and ugly.

> Women (most of them) can't be redpilled.
> (most of them)
threw in that little disclaimer so you didn't get ass blasted, yeh?

> "American women voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, except the white ones"
qz.com/833003/election-2016-all-women-voted-overwhelmingly-for-clinton-except-the-white-ones/
so, at least in the US, the white women are actually pretty majorly redpilled to a certain extent. of course there's the few and far between agender social justice sluts, but that's what happens when you have white women move to minority-rich areas and get a little self conscious about the fact that they are lightyears ahead of minorities in any measure of human development.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/EsAhG

>and how do you even bring up the joos?
Jew jokes. Some people will be more receptive to them than others.

So basically if you tell a woman about the risks of whites being displaced or even wiped out as a result of undeniable greater colored virility all a woman will be thinking is how soon can I get a nigger dick in my pussy so the white cuck genes can be bred out

If you're a man your problems individual collective political whatever are ALL yours.

And don't think I'm picking on white men either, nonwhite women are exactly the same to their own men.

Classic example would be how cruelly Korean women mock their men for having small dicks or being insecure around Americans or other foreigners

Women by nature all want to betray their menfolk and why not? They again by nature have an obsession with finding the strongest most secure men they can find because any worries or insecurities signal potentially lethal dangers to their offspring and descendants

So if you tell a white woman "don't you realize that in 100 years if nothing is done white kids including your own will be a hated and powerless minority" all she is thinking is "do something about it then you fucking cuck, and who says I want my kids to be all white anyway if you're going to let us turn into a cuck race"

Do people who look like this have smaller frontal lobes? Why are they invariably dumb as fuck?

i'm not versed in human biology, can a wiser shitposter than myself explain this to me?

Threads a waste of time. They'll be pedestalizing sluts again by tomorrow.

>majorly redpilled
>they voted for obama just a few years ago
voting for trump doesnt make you red pilled, the guy is the obvious choice.

100 threads on "will this redpill women?"
We need one that says "no faggots, it wont"

wow ur gay

Wassup isham

My wife had the opposite reaction.

"when can we kill them all, cut off their eyelids so they have to watch us skin them alive. Chop of their limbs and don't let them die." I had to tell her to shut the fuck up.

I don't know any good jokes about (((them)))

Tell me one

I think it's more that women are less willing to go against popular opinion, even when they actually are against it.

Either way this latest attack seems to have shaken the fuck out a fair few of my friends. Hoping anti-refugee/anti-immigration/anti-Islam sentiment holds out.

well you can tell pretty early on if you gauge them with a few questions, some will give politically correct answers because they don't want to display their power level so you'll have to drop a few fuck islam hints etc.

it's called a shitskin user, all of them are dumb as fuck.

If this is true wouldnt the most painful thing you could do to a woman be to have kids with her and then tie her and her kids/family members up and kill and torture them right in front of her?

Or would she not care and just emmediately think of the next strongest cock she might like

Look kids you don't redpill women. You lead by example. If you're man enough they'll follow simple as that. There's your redpill for the day. So now get off your phone computer or whatever and go improve yourselves so you're worthy of being followed.

You are 100% correct. Already they're blaming it on circumstances, and "he only did it because he felt left out of mainstream British culture, it's our fault for not finding a way to make him feel included."

The problem is that there will be real world consequences for openly turning on all Muslims as a group for the West.

Picture what will happen with Turkey and North African governments openly defying the West and working to cripple it. The West would be dealt a shattering economic and social blow and would be in the fight of its life to wipe out its most threatening enemy before the whole world falls under the domination of powers like China.

Woman will always take the side of powerful. Not the right or good.

Even If you are evil, wrong as long as you are powerfull woman will side with you.

If you are weak doesn't matter what you do or believe.

I accepted this and lost my respect to niggers of gender.

You just have to be rich, strong. Being a good man won't get you anywhere.

What's brown and hides in the attic?
The diarrhea of Anne Frank.

An enlighten leaf appears

Thought it was your wife's somali boyfriend. Thanks for the correction user

This. women respond only to whoever is dominant. They will fucking drop any sense of morality, respect, and safety just to dick ride. That's how they work.

Just ask them who they voted for, and (just as importantly) why.

Where I live there's no right-wing candidate, just a left-wing candidate and an ultra-left-wing candidate. So I vote for the left-wing candidate, even though I don't like her, just to keep the ultra-left-wing candidate out of office.

Your wife sounds cool. She reminds me of Ellen Page's character in Super. "Now you don't have any legs, mother fucker!" LOL

Yeauh, men never give in to powerful individuals! Only women drop all sense of morality when a powerful agenda emerges.

Please elaborate rakesh

hehe lolz XD

Completely true

95% of all women alive today are vapid cunts that live from cock to cock and virtue signaling.

We have been together a long time, it's likely just my autism infecting her, but yea she gets really mad at shitskins.

Honestly she is right, we should just start chopping up brown fucks and throwing them on the street like the mexicans do. I bet they would smarten up real quick.

>HE DELETED IT

>woman can't be redpilled

My wife (who we have a lovely child with) responded to this terrorist attack by saying the Middle East should be glassed. Sounds like you know a bunch of shit people.

>early on if you gauge them with a few questions
yes probably

>drop a few fuck islam hints etc.
that wouldn't reveal if he is redpilled or not though, just because someone hates islam doesnt mean they are redpilled

don't get me wrong...i hate mass immigration and terror attacks, but everything that is happening is caused by the jews

the holocaust jokes sucks cause it was a jew trickery and probably never happened either

yes, maybe but that just reveal if they are for or against immigration
which is also good of course and one step closer but still

same all the people on my mothers side of the family are red pilled

One is an attention whore and the other is something that should be humanely placed back into the amazon rainforest where it can naturally live out its life eating ants and other insects

Sounds like your cock wasn't on the menu.

Well put.

Or you spend to much time with your wife, and no one else.

You need to meet more women. Or find a better crowd to hang out with.

t. woman

sounds like your wife is just parroting you

white sharia when

fpbp

Brutal.

Post feminine penis please.

Some people in this thread are right I think. If your wife loves you she will adopt your belief set. Women only love men they respect. And they only respect hairy fat man beasts. That's why women don't respect betas, most of them are skinny harmless vegans. If you can snap your wife's neck with one hand, she will respect you, and therefore love you.

This is how all the women I know think too, the only bent left ones are those near retirement (and they actually just seem more worried about speaking controversially in public). White women are redpilled for the most part, notice how even the most retarded Leftist on social media still have white boyfriends or lust after white celebrities? Katy Perry was a stuttering imbecile trying to defend her open borders bullshit and the awkward video was pulled from youtube, I don't believe for one second they are all this stupid and naive behind closed doors.

Kek, this

>>drop a few fuck islam hints etc.
>that wouldn't reveal if he is redpilled or not though, just because someone hates islam doesnt mean they are redpilled
This. I can talk all I want about how horrible Islam is but as soon as I say a single slightly negative thing about Islam my dad goes full muh greatest ally shutitdown mode.

Look at voting stats. Then realize that most women are stupid and naive behind closed doors as well.

I hope your child doesn't end up an edgelord or a retard.

Women who try to act all tough and shit end up being retarded.

>WOMEN CANT BE REDPILLED
They can't be redpilled because they are to dumb. There is not one great female philosopher or scientist. Not one. Inb4 Marie Curie or some other retarded bitch gets named.
Women are dumb, they lack the brain to understand the real world. They are retarded birthmachines.
archive.is/dBehg
Women are neither this or that, just plain dumb. Any time you think a woman has some kind of "agenda", just realise she is just dumb. Just a fucking retard doing retarded stuff. Without the help of men women die. Unable to provide food, shelter or clothes, let alone anything that resembles high culture.
Prove me wrong. Pro-tip. You can't.

Lol yea, they voted for Dumph more than men age 18 to 30.

>implying that's a bad thing

But she's Italian tho.

let it loose that the majority of people pushing an negative agenda are jewish
man just tell him what they do to women, he will change his tone

100%. When necessary, men can teach themselves typically "feminine" skills (cooking, sewing, taking care of children, and so on -- and, in fact, usually become better at it than women).

But if there was an all-female society, they would all be dead within no more than five years, every single time.

I meant to say as soon as I say a slightly negative thing about Israel.

Women that had strong protective fathers value strong men. Women that have cuck faggot fathers are confused their entire life.

We have now studied their brains, even had dumb females help us study their brains. And the evidence is clear. Women are born retards. They can't be helped, only pitied. Just as retards need help with food, water, shelter and clothes, so does women. Because they are too dumb to do those things themselves.

Fucking saved, 10/10 post

>implying she actually believes that and wont just parrot the next thing the next guy says
women are useless except for breeding purposes. at least to man she is. there is no reason for you to even have a wife. she'll just hinder you

Yeah, but men tend now to racemix more.
this 'colonization' meme, just more dilution.

As for the small cock thing, tell that to 'dem queens' in afrika hooking up with chink builders.

However, someone fucked up and let women vote...

You can break women down into roughly two categories: those under the influence of a strong man and those under the influence of feminism/cultural marxism. Either way they're not really thinking for themselves but in the former case can be red pilled by proxy.

>But if there was an all-female society, they would all be dead within no more than five years, every single time.
5 years is way, way, WAAAAYYYY to optimistic. The few experiments that has been done, shows that these retards can't even go a month without help of men.
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

But if what they were saying is true about them wanting a stronger mate then why would they care about the weak one who feels excluded? Virtue signalling is more important than the safety of their offspring?

What's with Jew cunts sticking their tongues out?
Had a 'Gouldthorp' as my thesis supervisor, did that at me while I was talking to the group.

Not true. I was a liberal until the post election riots red pilled me. Keep speaking the truth without fear

>Women can't be redpilled.

Agreed, their only interest is social and talking about other people. Fuck i hate women they are so emotional when you ask them some questions they can't understand.

>women are useless except for breeding purposes
>except for breeding purposes
>don't breed goy

This is true. Women crave the patriarchy but men today are taught to be submissive and reserved so they don't even try to assert themselves. Just don't hurt them physically because that's what misogyny actually is and doesn't have anything to do with the patriarchy. It is upheld and internalized instead of being imposed.

It's not a bad thing, but it's not being redpilled. When parrots mimic language do you believe they understand what they're saying?

>single women

Married women with their own families can be red pilled.

>returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

Thanks for the link. You're the best, Dane bro.

I only see a retard with a rifle. Not sure what other men are seeing.

red pilled women arent even red pilled they're just overcompensating for being ugly as fuck or a massive whore or both

or incredibly stupid and will turn into a bluepilled fuckwit eventually

She is browner than fuck man.