I find it pretty amazing that such a small minority managed to take hold of an entire country and convince them to kill...

I find it pretty amazing that such a small minority managed to take hold of an entire country and convince them to kill their royal family.

I find it amazing that a non-religious ideology managed to kill the majority of 200 million people in less than a century

Imagine what our new strand of nationalism could accomplish if it were given material and human support by a foreign super power while our nations were paralised due to rampant immigration, terrorism and collapse of the welfare state. That's what happened with the Bolsheviks.

The success of the commies in Russia owes a great deal to the sheer mind boggling incompetence of Nicholas II and the autistic retardation of the provisional Kerensky government for continuing to pursue the war despite the fact that literally 99.9999% of the population of Russia wanted the war to end at any cost.

Exactly, Nicholas II was a retard who should have foreseen what was brewing in his country and make democratic reforms like every other monarchy in Europe had already done

Yeah, well Jews are cunning as fuck.

Which country did the Nazbol Gang take over?

the majority of the country supported them though

Eh, I wouldn't go so far as to call him a retard, he was just a simple (as in not very intelligent) guy who was put into a position he never should have had (absolute power over the largest empire - in terms of space - in human history), add to that his moronic wife who influenced him greatly since he was a spineless beta, and the various opportunistic sycophants surrounding him and telling him what he wants to hear, and you get a recipe for disaster.

He never should have joined WWI, that's what doomed him

Didn't Germany help Commies ?
I mean they sent Lenin there with a shitton of money and support after all..

Relative, not absolute majority. There's a reason Lenin needed the October Revolution to seize power.

Leftism is religion

>The tsar ahould have seen what was coming and preemptively killed his country

He did anyway, with the establishment of the Duma. Bolshevik revolution was the second revolution.
This

Leftism is religion

>The tsar ahould have seen what was coming and preemptively killed his country

He did anyway, with the establishment of the Duma. Bolshevik revolution was the second revolution.

This

Fucking Sup Forums

Lenin alone wouldn't be able to do much of anything had Russia not been at the brink of collapse and anarchy anyways. The commies offered the people of Russia the one thing they wanted that no one else offered - ending their participation in WW1. (and also all that other commie bullshit, but they betrayed that soon enough)
Russia couldn't have not entered WW1 without looking like a total joke, they got beat by the Japs in 1905 (something that up until then was considered impossible - that a barbaric nonchristian asian nation could beat a civilized european empire) and lost a hella lot of prestige; the leadership of Russia saw WW1 as a chance to soothe their wounded pride and get back some prestige. Also, not supporting Serbia against Austria would basically be a 180 degree turn from their pan Slavic foreign policy goals.

I'm reading Mein Kampf, not even 10 pages readed and Hitler himself tells you why that can happen in a general way.

Elites, or whatever you want to call them, tend to be just sentimental about the situation of the poor fuckers below them. They can't understand their situation cuz they were never there, their level of disconection is way to high so they do wrong things when doing politics and shit.

Then the "Social-Democrats" come and take the Unions and told them that the rich fucks don't give a fuck and they will never give a fuck about their poor situation.

They believe that because it tends to be true, and myself living in the 3rd world can somewhat see that situation on many of my fellow citizens that choose to abandon all the traditional parties and go with the left.

>But they still get 5% of votes on every election lol!

yeah it's only logical and legitimate that a certain group of people who are born royals to be the ruling class

>I mean they sent Lenin there with a shitton of money and support after all..
This Germanophobia is slowly getting embarassing. Literally NK tier.

is there anyone who is NAZBOL ironically?

?Are you denying that happened?
Lol, I actually quite like Germany, even lived in Munich for some time...

This.
Literally subversion central. If you aren't a complete retard you can see the parallels already between today's West and the (((Bolsheviks))). It's following an identical route.