Schumer is a pimp. I didn't know until this day it was Comey all along

Don Trump had Comey whacked while he was out of town so Sessions could grab the vital records from his office. Swamp is done and it knows. Read this narrative for the details.

jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Y1MwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo&t=163s
archive.is0sZ2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I read all of it and the pieces all fit.

>whacked

looks interesting

archive.fo/Y1MwU

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo&t=163s

300+ replies on every nothing thread about hannity/dotcom

0 replies on somethig actual

maybe you need a better OP and pic, I dunno

I also read the article. Comey dindu nuffin.

thanks pham

I think this is pretty close to how it's all gone down. The Seth Rich murder may blow the lid off everything because he was caught up in surveillance of Assange and Kim then unmasked, killed and covered up.

not read it all yet, but what I've read so far makes a lot of sense

tl;dr?

comey bad

shits going down

swamp geting drained

>Comey is a Clinton shill that got to where he is by covering up their crimes over the years
>He was trying to take down Trump with the Russian fake news story, and taped his conversations with Trump to try and implicate him
>Trump knew he was being set up and waited until Comey was 3000 miles from his office to fire him and had the DOJ go into his office and take everything (tapes, computers, etc.)
>DOJ now has dirt on Comey, and Trump can appoint an interim FBI director that will be loyal to him and start draining the swamp
>The "crazy" Trump tweet about Comey hoping there aren't any tapes isn't an implication that Trump was taping their conversations, but that Trump knows Comey tried to set him up and he has the evidence, so he better keep quiet

I genuinely just got sad thinking about how fucking stupid you all are.

Isn't it about nap time there at shariablue?

Not getting sleepy?

bumping because it's worth the read and pretty plausible and reasonable conclusion based on the events

This is going to be one helluva summer, lads.

wew, suddenly I'm feeling tired, anyone else?

I should take a nap

Oddly enough, *I* just got even SADDER thinking about how EVEN STUPIDER (You) are!

I'm shedding tears of despair!

yup

I wonder why trump is cucking to the saudis and jews though

much appreciated
what do you all make about the little disclaimer there at the top?

Nice link user. How did you come across it?

just a "I can't verufy this" bullshit

Lost interest in Trump related new a little while back. Thought he was making dumb moves and turning weak. Reading this just gave me hope and reminded me that this guy is still a fucking cunning genius who keeps fucking up anyone going against him.

Thanks, OP.

similar

Holy Crap! Jerry Pournelle (of Byte magazine) is still around and he's on the side of good!

Never doubt Trump

>Byte magazine
I seem to remember that

>Byte magazine)
holy shit! that's pournelle of niven, pournelle and flynn?!

>Fuuuuuuck

Great read, thanks OP. Perfect summary that ties everything together.

>He is sometimes quoted as describing his politics as "somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan".

/ourguy/

Everyone should read this. Lays it all out the comey is as dirty as the clintans.

>archive.fo/Y1MwU
what i was waiting for

Instapundit had it first

>In Lucifer's Hammer, the world is thrown into total chaos by the disastrous strike of a comet. In the wreckage of central California, a coalition of US Army deserters, Black Power activists, militant environmentalists, and evangelical religious fanatics take up cannibalism and pursue an anti-technological crusade against the remaining enclaves of civilization. When a farming community is attacked by this group, the settlers are forced to counter the invading army's superior numbers, fanaticism, and weapons with home-brewed chemical weapons (mustard gas). The farmers successfully use this weapon of mass destruction to annihilate their enemies, enslaving the survivors.

I guess that's on my list then

And the pope.

>Instapundit
nice

hmm, and he collaborated with Michael Flynn

cute couple. looks like they share interests too

kek

Bump for interesting and thought provoking content

Damn that is a pretty fucking good analysis.

Bumpidy

oh man thats gonna make great airplane reading

How does it tie in to the obvious full blown Seth Rich cover-up?

Maybe there will be some clues in Comey's tapes

bump

bump while reading link

Of course he's a threat and our guy. Why do you think CNN and Colbert are attacking over how many scoops of Ice Cream he has for dessert? They're scared shitless and are desperate

nuclear weapons
Russia
the Vatican has more power and reach than you know.

There is no cucking. there is diplomacy and reasonable actions.

have a bump

Sums up my thoughts pretty well. Once you learn about Comey and HSBC, Tarp fund funnelling, and Haiti you know that Comey was a sack of shit. He was basically forced to comment or else people would call him out and even then they knew he was full of shit and should have recommended indictment. He just covers for his masters.

As far as I can tell hes playing the game. Being so nice to Israel is lame but I think it's all serving a purpose. At least other shit is getting done despite what absolute batshit crazy people scream about.

bump agin

wait this guy is THAT pournelle?

dang, I have a bunch of his books on my shelf

Fucking fascinating read. Thanks for the post OP. Gonna bookmark this blog--dude is an excellent writer and keeps the editorializing infrequent and transparent.

exactly what i've been saying about the whole Oct "reopening" of clinton investigation
comey had to reopen to get the nypd to hand everything over in good faith, and to get them to shut up.
then when they saw what they found, they covered their asses and then said "gosh gee whiz we din find nuffin"
you better believe pizzagate is the result of leaked nypd info
pizza in the life insurance, don't forget
Trump in israel and Saudi Arabia while all this is going down, along with seth rich "magically" coming back up (almost like someone is dropping us bread crumbs) AND just as weiner makes a plea deal AND assange rape badges lifted...
Trump is about to clamp down on he pedo swamp before june begins, you can bet the house on it
cap this
pic related: steve "i want you to quote this" bannon

bump

>steve "i want you to quote this" bannon

Could it be?

didn't you notice that mad that user sounded..
you think he was just gonna let his friend and mentor Andrew just die like that?

hmm wonder what they were celebrating

5/18: VIX 16.3
5/24: VIX 10.2

That's a pretty fucking steep drop. That's the market noticing that all the talk of impeachment is BS.

anybody else notice weiner announcement timing?
anybody...?

this is getting slid

bump

again

nobody
where is the pol i love?

This is fucking brilliant and I'm only bummed one of us didn't put it all together and write it up this cogently. SPREAD THIS SPREAD THIS SPREAD THIS!!!!

If it can be proven that Seth did the leaking and not the Russians it the whole Russian narrative is BTFO.

On another note, if we believe this theory about Sessions taking all of Comey's dirt then the Feinstein/Grassley letter requesting the Comey memos would have been too late. Again, if we believe Sessions scooped everything up what is Feinstein trying to do? They could have just requested only the Trump Memos. Why request the memos for Obama as well? Another cover up?

bump

another
archive.is0sZ2w

sorry
archive.is/OsZ2w

Seems a little too good for simply reviewing public sources and speculating. As I read this, it feels like I'm watching events unfold. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some insider knowledge mixed in.

bump this is getting slid

keep bumping

breads crumbs

checked

Patriots

i was led to believe physical transportation of data is exactly how it is done for large dumps...

also OP's author's opinion about mcCabe doesn't match with what I've been led to believe. (i recognize, however, that the author might choose to not include that in the scope of his article)

what the fuck is up with the shilling on this board?
sliding so fast

Check it out

woah

Bump, missing out if you don't read this article.

Trump is so alpha.

God bless our President.

Bumped. Halfway through and it's completely credible and sourced and damning of Comey. Nothing tinfoil yet.

They've called in all their available resources because they know it's almost over for them.

Have a bump while i read. Don't make me regret this

never forget
tzuday!

If the Seth Rich cover up fails, your boss Brock will not survive his next heart attack.

wonder if he ever asked his boss Brock why he paid his lover $800k..

Do not forget what else (((Schumer))) is also.

There's user on here that's thrown so many good leads to Seth Rich...the timing makes sense.

Jesus christ.

I read the whole thing.

Have a bump and a prayer he burns the whole system down. And two prayers the SS isn't compromised and can keep him alive.