Good

Good.

Other urls found in this thread:

romania-insider.com/initiative-changing-family-definition-romanian-constitution-voted-deputies/
youtu.be/DcgGcxL-5Do?t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will it happen in Germany though?

die spinnen die finnen

perkele

Bad

Finally! Welcome to the 21st century :)

Found the shill

This is small fucking loss compared to you, Germany. Don't pretend like you're tough. We're still 98% white, that's ALMOST whitest country in the world.

Merkel is hard against this and we will have her as our leader probably for another 2 terms so not anytime soon

Yea good, the whining about it finally stopped and society didn't collapse.

they did a follow up on this piece of news some weeks ago. as of May there is a total of 197 same-sex marriages registered in Finland.

that is to say 394 finns are living in a same-sex marriage.

Wait, gay marriage isn't legal in Germany?

Yeah because that would offend your Islamic invaders, loser.
>Be Germany
>lose two world wars
>home of Karl Marx and Martin Luther
>Trying to fuck up Europe all the time
Eternal German should be killed.

What if?

Hahahahaha and you dare lecture us about progressive values. Get fucked krauts

No Australia and Germany just have civil unions.

Merkel is conservative, after all.
Kek.

Yeah the whining about same sex marriage is finally over
Now liberals will begin to whine about trannies and bathrooms or more refugees needed.

It's never enough for them, you can never please leftists, they will always whine.
You should never cater to leftists

Was Miss Helsinki really so unattractive you had to resort to this?

>Merkel is conservative, after all.

It's true though. The real leftists are a hundred times worse.

We only unions for faggots

Naah he's actually hurting the SPD more as before he was running

Haha

Let me remind you losers that we're almost whitest country in the world, we don't have enough refugees to replace our people like Germany has. We have right wing government all the time because people automatically vote right. Left never has a chance. This. Is. not. a. big. Issue.

Why do Finns love penis so much?

At least they fought for something worth dying for, even if they lost.

>we're almost whitest country in the world

>Left never has a chance

>This. Is. not. a. big. Issue

>we have right wing government all the time because people automatically vote right

Then why did they vote to allow gay marriage?

no its illegal under sharia

Why do you?

You never voted for anything worthwhile

We are, Ahmed. 98% is almost whitest country in the world.

>haha I'm posting cherrypicked images of irrelevant parties that never win

Because faggots would never shut the fuck up about it. Besides, less than 400 faggots have even registered, less than 200 married. We have complete right wing government. No leftist parties there, at all.

Whatever. Let's just let them get married, like it's somehow going to affect us.

For Germans she's like literally Hitler on the right spectrum.

>Merkel is conservative, after all.
What does this mean?

Being gay is not exlusive for people on the left. Same bathrooms for everyone is normalization of things, everyone has that kind of WCs in their homes and it isn't anything twisted. Also what is there to even whine about trannies in Finland? You can already be one if you want.

And immigration is not tied to these arguments, people here have always wanted more immigration and always got it too.

>We have complete right wing government. No leftist parties there, at all.
>people here have always wanted more immigration and always got it too.

Reconcile this for me, my slanty-eyed friends.

People complain that she is TOO HARSH on the refugees. Can you even fucking believe that.

>Mongols
>White
Na I'm talking shit m8

He's not right, leftist minority in southern Finland doesn't represent Finland at all, loser. You're the ultimate destroyer of European cultures, Ahmed, and has always been. It's literally true that we have complete right wing government and leftists cry about it every day. We don't have enough refugees to replace our population, and never will because either they get deported, leave themselves or kill themselves.

You're dumb fucking Amerixan who takes memes seriously, mongols never got this far and we're white, whether you like it or not.

so, the last vikings have fallen
meanwhile we're changing the fucking constitution to ban it permanently
it seems like the east will be by itself holding the line against the death of culture
and to think we used to look up to you...

romania-insider.com/initiative-changing-family-definition-romanian-constitution-voted-deputies/

Being for refugees or immigrants isn't tied to any political spectrum either anymore.

Here all the parties are pro immigration, if people want to change that they should find themselves a new candidate, but instead they always vote for the same faces who are known to be accepting towards immigration and refugees. Then they are always shocked that these politicians have somehow betrayed their voters when they never claimed to be against immigration at any point, unlike those candidates who never got their votes.

This is vaguely homoerotic.

>Merkel is conservative
Man conservatives must be cucked hard in Germany if that is the case.

You would know, merrifaggot

>have civil union
>it is literally the same in all functions but name as marriage
>they push for homo marriage anyway
I never understood this

>homosex marriage accept
>EVERYTHING IS LOST
This is the face of demoralization.

Finland is not perfect or free from the mind virus of kulturmarxism, but it's still relatively best, best for me at least.

The unisex WCs (haven't seen any yet) will stop being a thing in public when women realize that they don't want to share WCs with men.

It's a very loud minority pushing these things.

Gayyyyyyy.

Not as gay as your whole country is, free market bank. Not a real country anymore, though.

Feels good man

Do you really have a right to talk shit when Melbourne is the faggot center of the world after Tel Aviv?

This. Who cares, christcucks?

>finland just now marrying gays

heh

get on MY level

>implying merkel holds any values or beliefs at all

dude she was against muslim immigrants just before she got to power

>Politicians show their real opinions after being elected
No wonder you country doesn't exist anymore, you're too dumb to exist. Dumb G*rman

This is why the West is dying.

Delete this

Theme For Finland

youtu.be/DcgGcxL-5Do?t=7s

>mongols never got this far and we're white
Sure thing Pekka

You also lost tow world wars though.

the changes are incremental
the only way to stop them is to cut their head right off when they raise it out of the grass and then burn the fucking field

but what do you do? you let them think it's ok to not only raise their head out of the grass but to bite you, take a chunk and get away with it

now the gates are open
step by tiny step you will get
muh intolerance laws
muh blasphemy laws
muh further restrictions on speech
muh compelled speech
muh sensitivity training
muh child indoctrination by the state
muh child venue bombings as a part of daily life which you need to get accustomed to because it's illegal now to do anything, even talk about it

we're not doing this because we hate the gays, we're doing it so that they get it through their head that the we're not like you, we won't give even an inch

*two*

we were only part of one and it was a pyrrhic victory

i thought this shit was made legal 20 years ago.

Merkel always takes the path of least reisstance. She believes in nothing but power.

Never participated in WW1, kicked Soviet ass in WW2 which you couldn't do in WW2, loser. Germany shouldn't exist at all. You're Jews of Europe.

Disgusting.

Says Germany

In the first one you fought for the russians, who got btfo by us and in the second one you fought for us and got btfo by the russians.

>always takes the path of least reisstance
so you mean she represents a democracy?

shut the fuck up chink

>country which voted a lesbian grandma for president twice is pro-sodomy
No shit lol. We must be getting a dose of second hand faggotry from Sweden or something

>In the first one you fought for the russians
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

post yfw you realize the cakes get baked in an oven.

Gay Marriage for Northern Ireland NOW!

Cross community homosexual marriage will help the peace process and a united Ireland under the Homosexual flag of love and peace.

It really does knowing no degenerate filth enabling law is in place

>markel is hard against this
I think you mean she has a hard on for this.
>Germany
>98% anything
imfuckingwhite.jpg

You were part of their empire. Are you telling me they didn't draft finns?

Shut up Juan/Tyrone. Reminder that you're 51% white. That wasn't true in 50's when you're more than 90% white. How can one country be this pathetic?

We were in the middle of civil war, dumbass. Also
>Russia
>losing
lmao you lost WW1, guess why Hitler went into angst mode? Hitler was just as pathetic.

It wouldn't really bother me except for
>bake the fucking cake, bitch

basedul

Kek

>tfw you are one of the only countries in the west not to legalise gay marriage

Underrated

Nah, Nordic people aren't so fascinated by bathrooms as Americans.
Anyone can use any bathroom already, no one gives a fuck.

at least I am not a yellow chink with a micropenis

>Australia
>West
Ya haven't seen a map in a while, have ya mate?

it's about time you stopped your middle ages homophobic ways fagland

I don't think you know what the term "the west" means.

Esti un pic retard, asa-i?

The constitution will not change. The church is losing power, you are losing power, you are soon to be extinct.

Good goys

spotted the leftover commie scum
you need a helicopter ride over the black sea bro, it's beautiful this time of year

I'm not sure you know what "geographically located in the east" means. Go fuck a roo you aboriginal mongrel

>implying Australia is apart of the east
>American education

Nice try, but no.
I fight against those who not only aided the commies, but when the commies started shooting at us in the streets, they closed their doors on us, they let us to die - you and your filthy Orthodox Church.

The ones that when their Christian brothers were getting snatched by commies, beaten and interrogated, they kept silent, in fact they aided the commies, they told them where their brothers are and what their brothers are saying.

All of them are now "priests" and lead the Orthodox Church and just like commies, they feed upon the people of the country.

All of you will die out, expect it.
The filthy Church will die out, true believers will overpower you, filthy corrupt scum.

One by one you will be tossed in jail cages and you will be left to rot like you deserve.

Yeah fucken poofs

Wow, it's almost like your longitude lines up with china, japan and korea. Don't you have some small tits you need to ban?

So you are saying our civilisation,people and way of life is more like Chinese and Japanese instead of British and American?

>i'm against the communists and i fight them but i identify ideologically as a marxist because muh group politics
fuck you, you retarded twat and fuck the church too
i never said i liked the church or supported it, you just inferred that with your tiny retarded brain who can't comprehend anything but identity group politics despite replying to a perfectly clear explanation
>if he's not with me then he must be with them
no i'm not fuckwad
now go buy your helicopter ticket and spare the world of your stupidity