Carrier laying off, closing plant, despite Trump promises

Another Trump promise turning out to be a lie.

Is this guy going to do anything he promises?

Carrier laying off 632 employees, closing plant despite Trump promises.

ibj.com/articles/63909-carrier-releases-official-indianapolis-layoff-numbers

No chance Carrier lied to appease Trump?

t..thanks for the incentives

You must be a teenager to think politicians keep any campaign promises. They say whatever you want to hear to get the job, once they have the job what is their incentive to even keep their promise? You cannot offer them anything once they get elected. And voters memories are very short-term.

>Think Trump is just fucking with you on the import tax
>Lay off goys
>Built plant in spic land
>Import
>Get taxed out the fucking asshole

I can't wait to see Carrier close it's doors.

but trump make jobs. trump good. but her emails.

Still doesn't help those employees who lost their jobs, and I'll believe your scenario when I see it.

PS they are keeping their tax break they got btw

what a shock...

>Carrier laying off 632 employees, closing plant despite Trump promises.

what you're neglecting here, partisan OP, is the comprehensive policy he espoused and the significant legislation that Congress passed and he signed into law to enable job creation in a scalable way across sectors.

Oh wait, sorry. He didn't do any of that. He made Carrier say they were keeping a plant open in the US and called that "job creation".

fuck you shareblue

People don't realize Trumps election has as much to do with people liking Trump as it did with people hating Hillary. I certainly don't think Trump is any kind of genius but I just couldn't stand Hillary and my support for him was largely based on that.

>No wall
>No deportations
>Amnesty
>Takes refugees
>funds sanctuary cities
>SCOTUS nominee is shit
>budget is shit
>healthcare is shit
>no jobs
>America is not first

He hasn't broken any promises unless he declines to fuck them in the ass for crossing him.

Knowing him, I'll be he opts to fuck them up rather than take any hit to his credibility.

>its trump and not the corporate heads of the company that made this decision
liberals are truly retarded

What a scumbag I honestly regret all the memes all the years we spent supporting him.

butter emails

Did you even read the fucking article?

>people liking Trump

everyone seems to love him to pieces here

Trump isn't a dictator and he's only one man in a country of 330 million. You have to actually work with your opposition to get things done. And your list is not accurate, plenty of deportations, he's blocked muslim refugees until judges subverted it, and he hasn't been around long enough to effect jobs besides the fact that it isn't his job to create jobs.

>Argentina still not white

Thanks, goys

>When you are different, you are the problem.

Figuratively collectivist.

>"Carrier originally planned to shift all of its Indianapolis production work to Mexico. That February 2016 announcement made big waves in the U.S. presidential campaign"
I guess libcucks really are fucking retarded

this right here. it says the company officially released what capacity of jobs they were losing for trump's government to give incentives to keep the company in the U.S.
OP is a faggot

Hillary hid her emails on her private server handling classified info, she only has herself to blame for that nonsense. And my dislike of her corrupt ass had little to do with emails.
Do you people not understand that the majority of the public is practically retarded and need simple messages to drive points home about a political adversary?

I wish I could take back my vote.

>trumpy lied
IMAJEEN MAY SHOCK

These pathetic "but her emails" comments. No one has a problem with Hillary using email. If her home email server was discovered and it was found to contain innocent and professional content throughout, no one would have given a shit. What people have a problem with is the content of the email. (The worst of which of course she blatantly deleted so that the world wouldn't see the evil contained therein). Why is this logic so hard for you supporters of that satanic, murdering, lying pedophile to understand?

It's almost as if Trump isn't the CEO of Carrier, and has little control over their business decisions :\

OP is a faggot. They never promised to not lay anyone off. They are not closing the plant. They are still keeping their deal with Trump of 1000+ employees staying in the US. Sage this bullshit.

Ubrmm no swaeties tey again

>I guess libcucks really are fucking retarded

Excuse me? You saw Trump bullying them into saying they were keeping the jobs in Indianapolis and made him president because of it. He has created literally no jobs. Not even these.

You are clearly incredibly retarded and have absolutely no critical thinking skills. Faggot.

SHe had a secure email server in a secure location and not one single email was stolen or leaked.

True story.

I'll buy Carrier inventory in Mexico, and sell it to you using a differently named company, not sanctioned by Trump, further taxing you goys. I will then spend some of my profits shilling for the dems, buying favors from Kushner, and backing both Syria and Isis. All of that while you applaud.