So the perpetrator of that suicide bombing in the UK was identified

So the perpetrator of that suicide bombing in the UK was identified.

Did Salami Albedi leave behind any sort of note or declaration or did he have a presence on social media? I'm just curious to learn more about this cowardly loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah right, you just want more pictures of him to fap

he's wearing a hitler mustache, he's clearly antisemetic.

Are his parents cuzzies?

how many layers of inbreeding is he on

3 out of 5.

you know how slavery eugenics made american blacks bigger and dumber?

anybody smart enough to ask questions or learn to read was killed. anyone who tried to run was killed

islam in the middle east was similar. Anybody smart was killed. Anybody who asked questions was killed. Anybody who tried to run was killed.

the only smart ones are the ones that know how to play the political game and at this point they're genetically predisposed to want to play the game.

>tfw you're named after some disgusting meat product

So smart people better realize soon how to subvert their religion if they are indeed smart

I've been thinking about subversion to their religion for a while but then I realized I am a dumb nigger

Was he really named Salami?

>smart enough to realize you can get a dumb bunch of mongs to do your dirty work if you say shit they like to hear

that's all it takes. They're still inbred and stupid and occasionally believe wholeheartedly what they're saying.

I realize they will slowly get your country to a theocratic State, just look at Roachland, it seems like the only one who succeeded at creating a somewhat prosper Muslim-People alliance was Hamas (basically an union of Muslims and Christians).

Also don't forget they will kill esoteric Muslims (Sufism) faster than anybody else.

I love how they whitened that image, even his hair is bordering on white

Yeah, here's a transcript;
'O murderous Britons , you have sanctioned my benefits for the last time, we shall drive you from our bases, we insist on full cold weather payments, TV licences and no hassle housing benefit, one touch stuff innit,get with the times,allah.'
Btw I'm taking my own virgins bro, heard stories an all.cya inch Allan

There was a thread last night by a guy who claimed to be facebook friends with his brother, seemed legit

Apparently no declaration but some evidence he'd been ordered to do it by Saudi leaders to discourage the UK from voting in parties hostile to continued business with Saudi Arabia.

>Salami
TOP KEK

He went to Syria to be trained. And arrived back home couple of days before the attacks

>He went to Syria to be trained
Not a surprise actually
Syria is the home of Ba'athism and islamic terrorism

Syria is the official country and home of islamists, terrorists and rapists
"Syria Has a Massive Rape Crisis"
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583/

thats a cool shirt he got there

yep