Explain this phenotype to me Sup Forums

Do people with tiny foreheads have tiny brains? Small frontal lobe or what?

I live in LA and all the Mexicans who look like this are dumb as bricks. Can an user who is more versed in biology than myself explain this or is it just a coincidence>

Other urls found in this thread:

randomcriticalanalysis.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/height_by_iq.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's part nigger so.

She kinda looks like a tranny ha.

It's a sandnigger, bro.
It's a sandnigger.
Also, fuck that "ethnic ponytail" all these nigger have

Yes, it's basic phrenology -- she licks donuts on display at bakeries and talks like she has brain damage

Explain me why she thinks to look better with this filthy mestizo make up

I'd rather people explain to me this recent trend for wearing makeup that makes you look like a shitskin tranny.

>basic phrenology
Enlighten me, user, I'd like to be able to pick out dumb people from a crowd but I've only recently started to notice traits outside of broad race categories that correlate with intellect

Yes, almost nigger tier levels of thinking
also to settle this all for once, pic related

Biology user here, races that have historically planned for winter for survival have better developed frontal lobes. This is why races hailing from equatorial regions have no critical thinking skills. I am grossly oversimplifying but overall your assumption is correct, these people are horribly stupid. They have no sense of consequence and base their actions on gratification an reactions based on emotions.

She looks better on the left. She's to skinny these days and would do her good to gain 15-20 pounds.

you just stumbled on the forbidden science of phrenology. yes they are dumb. yes they have small frontal lobes. but they got big round brown voluptuous asses and juicy vaginas. so they win

run along now.

Nice addition user

I would fuck the shit out of her. She says she's Italian. If you didn't let her go outside for a few months she's be pale as computer paper

Is that seriously the same person?

Wow very beautiful cute . Who she is? Egypt woman?

Admittedly I might have "stumbled" on this thought because I'm white and I know I'm high IQ and I have a huge forehead

she is north African. Like a lighter Ethiopian if it was fed once a day. I've never thought she was incredibly attractive or anything, but others have said her body is the bomb. All I know is something about BBC and a dick bicycle

yes

indeed search ariana grande untanned

Explain the somlolian sixhead then pls friendo.

eww calishitnia, delete this thread.

do you even telepath bro?

Good post. I've commented before on this and it was mostly brushed aside with shit like "LOL U MUST HAVE A RECEDING HAIRLINE".

I have never met one intelligent person with a small forehead. They are dumb as rocks and should not be allowed to procreate male or female. Even Sean Hannity has a short forehead. He strikes me as a guy who got lucky, not ahead by his own smarts. He regurgitates the same arguments in a 3 hour span of time. It's not that they are wrong per se but.... he's given a script and he executes it. That's all these short foreheads are capable of, at best. They should all go to the gas chamber one day.

>somlolian sixhead
fucking lol

And yea this type of head was what made me question whether my observation was correct because there are a lot of african niggers who look like this

naw nigga, he a JANE-YUS.

No my hairline is breddy gud i've just had a big head ever since I was a litol babby

the retarded cousins of the ayy lmaos who helped the egyptians build the pyramids got lost in the desert and mixed with a local tribe of niggers

Cheers for clearing that up krautbro.

Most "humans" have a protruding frontal bone and forehead, you can clearly see where the entire frontal area is recessed, giving it the appearance of a large forehead but really it's a very underdeveloped region of the brain in the pictures specemin.

Sean, you need to be careful with getting your talking points off of Sup Forums: DO NOT get overconfident with breaking on Seth Rich!

.t Forehead Master Race

Me too an islander make fun of my forhead and think that i have receeding hairline.

When I say "hairline breddy gud" i mean my hair isn't thinned out or anything but I do have a massive forehead, it's just been like that since I was a kid

Yakub

I wonder about small people. The brain has to be proportional to the body right? I dont mind Latinos either at least the non "native" ones.

But does a manlet has a smaller brain? Do they have less connections as a result? Are they objectively dumber? Or at least have lower potential?

bigger animals tend to have bigger brains but that additional brain mass is used to coordinate the bigger body, guess it's the same with manlets
encephalization is what matters

Thats the most stupid thing I have ever heard

No it's absolutely true. What part is so ridiculous?

>I know I'm high IQ
Classic

what do you think whales or elephants do with all that brain mass they have?

>Height determines brain size

Acknowledging the existence of IQ is like the new Holocaust denial, especially on the internet where communication is always divided up into discrete posts where a person's entire intellect is not as immediately evident as it is in a face-to-face conversation with them.

Are you saying that high IQ doesn't exist or are you just expressing that you think anyone who uses the premise "I have high IQ" in an internet conversation must be lying or deluded?

Height is usually proportional to everything else manlet. Ignoring people with genetic disorders that cause them to stretch in one direction.

>Italian genetics

It's mostly motor cortex, nobody here knows dick about neuromuscular units and efferent/afferent pathways. That fin is a moron and needs to take a fucking guess why their spinal cord would be proportionally larger as well. Pic related, looking for that fins brain.

Hahahah this is the dumbest fucking thing I've read, not only on Sup Forums, but all of Sup Forums in my last 7 years of browsing this shit. Dinosaurs must have geniuses right user?

So because one persons legs are shorter than another's they have a smaller brain.
You're fucked in the head

>Dinosaurs must have geniuses right user?
Yes that is why they evolved into the Reptilians millions of years before primates even existed

The logic that user is using is completely wrong but larger people tend to be smarter because of some facts of genetics and dominance hierarchies. Smart people are more attractive in general, and tall people are more attractive in general, so genetically successful hereditary lines tend to consolidate both of those traits barring big environmental influences like (ex. Chinese dynastic culture and Communism over thousands of years of their history)

I guess you are right

I'm 50% Italian, 25% Spanish (probably Moor'd) and 25% Irish and I am a Systems Engineer user

>Biology user here,

Biology what?
Student? Prof? Enthusiastic?

>races that have historically planned for winter for survival have better developed frontal lobes.

"Races" aren't accepted in biology so your entire point rest on a pseudo biology.

>This is why races hailing from equatorial regions have no critical thinking skills.

Yes noone but you have critical thinking skills.

>I am grossly oversimplifying but overall your assumption is correct, these people are horribly stupid.

Stupid is not a biological term at all.

>They have no sense of consequence and base their actions on gratification an reactions based on emotions.

Did your father locked you in basement for your entire life?
Every man I met had these.
I have never met anyone without these qualities.
Go outside and meet people.

That's not how foreheads work.

I mean the correaltion between species is pretty clear but between humans its pretty insignificant.
randomcriticalanalysis.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/height_by_iq.png

>roach
You're out of your element, dude. All of your complaints amount to misunderstanding the thrust of his comment because of poor understanding of English leading to fruitless pedantry

The thrust of his comment is a claim and vague terms fatass.

t. I and my entire family have tiny foreheads and my mom+sisters have massive sideburns
>never lived in a white society
>Dunning-Kruger effect

Don't waste my time
Go be a nigger somewhere else

Apparently, men use the back of their brains more than women, that's why damage to the back of the head is more dangerous for men than it is for women. Damage to the forehead is more dangerous for women. I have a normal forehead but a large occipital bone, which I'm assuming is that way because I have more brain matter there. My IQ is 125 so I might just be a brainlet who is deluding himself. idk.

go be a sand nigger somewhere else.