Why are conservatives so selfish and entitled that they think they deserve advertisers for their propaganda?

Why are conservatives so selfish and entitled that they think they deserve advertisers for their propaganda?

Newsflash, the majority of the country voted for Hillary. That means the majority of the country uses products from advertisers. Which means when we tell our companies to stop sponsoring washed up hacks like Sean Hannity, they better listen. And they do.

I've put pressure on a dozen companies I do business with to stop funding that dumpster fire of a TV show. It's only a matter of time now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edwCVThqqXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most people wouldn't give a fuck since most MSM is liberal as hell and people are tired of hearing the same Fee Fee bullshit.

You idiots push more people right wing every day by your own actions alone. Congratulations for being completely pants on head retarded.

>let's keep on attacking people that don't agree with us using underhanded and cowardly tactics!!!!

>surely that will win people over to our side!!!

Russians are what pushed people to vote conservative.

Russians will ultimately be the cause of the liberal whiplash that changes Washington as we know it and essentially destroys the GOP.

Son, we're not attacking people who don't agree with us. We're attacking people who spout lies and are a propaganda mouthpiece for Donald Trump.

>if I don't like what they say I'll take away their ability to say it

Tolerant Left, folks.

They can still say it.

They're just not going to use profits from stuff I buy to do it.

There's a correlation here with your behavior. You in effect are attacking the ability for someone to speak in dissent of your views while disregarding the fact other people don't share your views. You can rationalize it to yourself however you like. You and I both know what your end goal is.

The correlation here is there's another group that attacks people for speaking against what they believe. Though, this group does it in barbaric terror attacks on children going to concerts.

L

or weaponising their autism on an image board directing it at innocent people who dissent to their opinions.

No, you're completely wrong. Sean Hannity can literally say whatever he wants.

He does not however deserve the right to receive funding from places I'm somehow associated with, without me then having the right to voice my opposition.

If he doesn't want me to have power over his words then he needs to find different funding.

wtf I love Hannity now.

Newsflash, the majority of the country voted for Hillary

Fuck off LARPer. Sean Hannity is a cancerous faggot who fucked up by spreading fake news. He basically enabled the torture of the Rich family.

majority =/= 100% theres still half the country out there that didnt vote for shitlibs...and of those people who did...lets not pretend that the small margin was anything more than illegals who shouldn't have voted, and dead people/rigging.

Wrong, ya cunt.

Most of Shillary's voters are welfare recipients, they dont have income/money to buy much of anything.

Most of Trump voters hold down a job, and have means to buy products from Fox news advertisers and sponsors.

Kimmie will deliver any day now! Hannity is not a fool

Wrong answer, faggot. Even with a majority of the electorate, Cunton supporters have less spending power. Nobody gives a fuck is some poorfag liberal eunuch withholds pennies from them. You faggots couldn't even take down Rush when you had a 55-45 majority.

>poor people don't buy anything
>poor people don't use credit cards (several of which are sponsors)

Low IQ mouthbreathers, you are.

Low IQ mouthbreathers, you are.

You guys are still at it over there at Media Matters?

Must be something behind this Seth Rich investigation after all if you're throwing all your money at it. You think maybe this will backfire you dumb cunts?

Pathetic.

Sage

Don't reply to shill threads

Long time Dem voter here. I see stuff like this and it really makes me question why I voted for Hillary. If we democrats/progressives can't handle even the slightest opposing view, maybe our views aren't solid enough to stand on their own? What respect does our cause hope to garner when our only answer is to snuff out any resistance. It's really pushing me to second guess all of this.

If Sean Hannity weren't a pathetic cunt desperate for ratings and advertisers, he would have told what he knew.

The fact is, he knew nothing. Not a goddamn thing. Just more conspiracy theories that was going to get Fox sued.

Conspiracy theorists belong in the garbage, where Glenn Beck ended up.

Polls are fake news m8

people like you are the exact reason i now vote republican.

thanks OP, for showing me how fucking retarded the left is.

>conservatives watch out, we'll stop putting ourselves in crippling debt to buy sneakers!
>threatening to become financially responsible to stick it to your opponents
Kek, at that point you'd become a conservative and wouldnt boycott anybody to begin with. GG fraggot.

Oh fuck you you stupid LARPer. Anyone who ever voted democrat very openly saw the intense amount of control that republishits try to put on our daily lives. Fucking churches indoctrinating young people into who to vote for by literally telling them from the pews. Trying to force religion and anti-science bullshit on people at every turn.

Liberals don't do that or anything like that.

and yet you faggots extort public funds for your liberal propaganda, really makes me think

>poor people go into debt using credit cards.
>umpteenth example of why the dumb vote for democrats

Lower IQ knuckle-dragger

>Newsflash, the majority of the country voted for Hillary.

The majority of the country didn't vote at all you mouth breathing shit heel.

>the right extorts tax-free status to preach to vote republican at churches

Fuck you.

>black churches don't tell people who to vote for
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>still no argument

...also, Shillary only won 17% of all US counties.

She got the concentrated vote of lowly, inner-city hoodrats

>majority of religious people vote conservative

Thanks for proving my point. The churches at the top are also the largest, idiot.

>all US adults
>D+7
>lying on the internet

>literally trying to say that it's the opposite, that most churches are liberal

KYS

blatant trolling attempt

lurk moar fag

That's just it, it seems like while we push our "freedoms" we essentially are trying to control and silence other people's freedoms.
After Trump won, my LGBT sister said "oh great, now I have to fear for my life". It really startled me, and I sarcastically replied "yeah, I guess they will go back to having roving gangs that round up gays and kill them like the Bush years". Then I realized that radical Islamic groups actually really do things like that.
I feel i'm being pushed from the left to the right. If I'm not 100% inboard with some of the crazy far left stuff going on I'm literally attacked just like the conservative groups.

You're not trying to be moderate though, you specifically framed your initial post as to claim that it's the left that can't handle the slightest opposing view, as if the right doesn't behave that way.

You're not fooling anybody but yourself.

>literally
No, figuratively, you fucking cockgobbler. I'm not trying to say anything, I'm reading data that a 5 year old could comprehend, but you're apparently too fucking stupid.

Fpbp

>Calls conservatives selfish and entitled
>"we're not attacking people who disagree with us
>Sean Hannity can literally say whatever he wants
>We'll just fuck him over when we disagree with him.
Miss me with that gay shit, nignog.
sage

>Liberals don't do that or anything like that.

Kill yourself.

Now.

Seriously. Do it.

What I'm saying is that I'm starting to reconsider my views and affiliations because I don't agree with the actions of the left, a party that I have voted for since 1990.

Where do you draw the line morally?
>Keep $10 found in street
>Keep $10 you see someone drop instead of returning it to them
>Rifle through dead guys pockets to find $10
>Mug person on street in bad neighborhood for $10
>Lure people into alleyway by crying for help to mug them and take $10

Where are we going to stop to achieve our goals? How dirty do we get before we realize we have crossed our moral "line"? Maybe if we are trying this hard, we are on the wrong team.

Are you, by any chance, actually retarded?
>hurr durr religion bad; 85% of the world wants to fuck the secular people up
Get real, or get a revolver and shoot yourself.

>Newsflash, the majority of the country voted for Hillary. That means the majority of the country uses products from advertisers

THATS NOT WHAT THAT MEANS AT ALL

ARE YOU AN ACTUAL MORON

Newsflash, popular vote doesn't matter for shit.
Democratic Republic, not mob rule via the city center vote being the voice of the entire cuntry, faggot.

Because we are sick of leftist propaganda.

>ITT op single handedly brings down the patriarchy.

You ever stop to think that maybe Trump got elected because people were sick and tired of liberal lies? Obama said he'd end wars, close Guantanamo bay, and help the economy. He did exactly the opposite of all of those things. That nigger could have pushed literally any health care bill he wanted into law and instead he sold out to cooperate interests.

Your guys are shit. They lie. They cheat. They do more harm to America than a thousand trumps could. At least I don't have to be let down with the trumps of this world. He's exactly what I expected and it's refreshing after eight years of bullshit.

OP kys you stupid shill. saged.

WHO WOULD WIN

1,000 TRUMPS
OR
BUTTHURT LIBERALS

Can you even read? How's that liberal education treating you?

Catholics are in the middle, almost exactly. There literally is no indicator of how large each sample size is either.

you can tell op is a paid shill by the responses, btw as someone who watches tv preachers (kenneth copeland, jesse duplantis, creflo dollar, joel osteen etc.) i have yet to hear them say who to vote for.

I bet op thinks spirit cooking was made up by russians too.

The democrats import their shitskin voting base or else they wouldn't be able to win.

>i have yet to hear them say who to vote for.
wew
youtube.com/watch?v=edwCVThqqXQ

>Russians
Ya blew it kid...
You had a real chance to subvert some memes and shift the narrative, but you reached for the lowest hanging fruit.

NEWSFLASH: you're a faggot.

There is a certain irony in the fact that many liberals have resorted to Reagan's "Evil (Russian) Empire" line of thought.

shittalking about hillary =/= trump, trumps name wasnt even said in that video. try harder

why are you fucking retards responding to this thread.
ignore and hide/report the thread.
sage responses.

Are you a bit slow?

thank you i learned how to sage today, this is indeed a slide thread

Let's beat them at their own game. Let's put pressure on advertisers to stop sponsoring anti white open borders diversity propaganda. We will never learn which advertisers won't sponsor /our guys/, but we certainly know who sponsors /their guys/ . Let's do this while it can still be done.

there are other candidates.