SHOW HIM SUPPORT: HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

HANNITY IS BEING PRESSURED, DAYS AT FOX SEEM TO BE NUMBERED. SHOW HIM SUPPORT, HE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA OUT SPOKEN & INVESTIGATING THE TRUTH BEHIND SETH RICH. THE TRUTH WILL BRING DOWN THE DNC.

ALSO CAN A PAINTFAG SHOP HANNITY INTO PEPE/PANDA.

BROCK/SHAREBLUE/MEDIA MATERS, OUR ENEMY IS TRYING TO SILENCE HIM LIKE THEY TRY TO SILENCE US. FIGHT BACK AND SHOW SUPPORT THAT WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

twitter.com/seanhannity

Other urls found in this thread:

iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
talkstreamlive.com/program/sean_hannity/
youtube.com/watch?v=l5AM-UUeCXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listening to his Radio Show good stuff.

>HANNITY IS BEING PRESSURED
Can I get uhh.. LOL?

grandpa tries to be relevant bringing up infowars style obscure conspiracy theories

sad!

iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

talkstreamlive.com/program/sean_hannity/

uKdKcZ7Q
--------------------------------------------------------------------
SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT

Good. Fuck him and his retarded show whoring from ratings. Nothing he has ever said was of substance or value, and the seth rich story is just the same. I hope Fox axes this piece of shit.

you are pathetic, no wonder you guys cant win at anything.

Lol I can't believe Sup Forums fell for the reddit Seth Rich meme

BOY ALL THESE SHILLS, YOU COME OUT IN FORCE AND SAY NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE MEANS WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE FETAL POSITION CRYING SOON. THAT GOES FOR AS WELL.

MUH SHILL TACTICS... SETH RICH WASNT MURDERED HES JUST ON VACATION GOYS... UHH ITS BED TIME RIGHT? LETS JUST GO TO BED... CLINTON NEVER RAPED ANYONE, 50+ PEOPLE DIDNT DIE AROUND THE CLINTONS IT WAS JUST HEART ATTACKS N SHEET

kelly leaving bill gone if sean is out, fox will be in huge trouble. i dont think tucker can compensate for all of that and maybe he doesnt want to when all the big names leave.

YOU SALTY YET FAGGOTS? GO SUCK BROCKS TINY DICK SOME MORE

Sean might leave fox but he isnt done. There is also CR tv which is a new network starting up.

i agree but fox is important to keep the balance. if the us is left with just nbc msnbc cnn abc etc im afraid the older generation who will not use the internet to inform themself are left alone and will watch these liberal scum instead..

#MySanityIsWithHannity

Checked

i'm here to watch the shareblue bots malfunction

Bump, I'm mobilizing friends in social media and letting people know.

I agree, I think the tide is shifting from the cable based news to streaming and other outlets, the older generation though is left in the dust. Those people are set in their ways regardless, but the good news is the older is generally more conservative here. I keep my parents informed regarding the issues and give them quick run downs about it all, but Sean still has radio to connect with people as well. I am afraid he is probably going to be pushed out of Fox as it is going to turn into a liberal shithole or at least move left. We have to show support for him to let him know that people care and to continue to dig for the truth, this isnt partisan for me, its about the truth and taking down the sick fucks who have been selling out our country and the western world. This will unravel everything. The fact that he is most likely going to be taken off the air tells you there is a lot to this if they want to silence him that much. I have listened to the guy for 10+ years and never seen him like he was last night.

Glad to see you here, I saw you in the other threads, as soon as I started this thread fucking faggot shills reved up their shitty bots.

Can I get a quick rundown on all this?

Bump

Go to his Twitter in OP no spoon-fed here

>seth liked pandas
>therefore podesta had him killed
it's an airtight case

Media Matters is being dumb with these 1960's tactics. All it's going to do now is kick up a hornets nets. People are tired of drippy liberal garbage. The best they can hope for is less people watch tv.

Agreed. My dad likes to listen to fox. His only online source is basically the yahoo homepage which he laments as leftist.
>he is slightly redpilled about race IQ too. He grew up with the hippies so he tries to say they are not so different but he prepared me for this place.
>told Me to read the Bell Curve.

his radio show is breddy gud. He's been talking about Seth Rich through that for a few days. Seems like he has more control over his content in that.

Wow, that was quick, guess he hit a nerve.

Quickrundown.exe initiated

>Sean investigating Seth Rich
>Kimdotcom says he knows and has proof DNC leaks were Seth Rich and will testify and prove it
>Media Matters = David (((FUCKING FAGGOT))) Brock trying to silence Hannity and get him removed from radio and TV. Brock = ShareBlue, CTR, MEDIA MATTERS, JAMES ALEFANTIS
>Hannity said he has to stop talking in public about Seth Rich but will continue to dig for the truth and never stop digging.
>Asked for support and basically illuded to the fact he might not be at fox much longer.
>All go revved up for Sean when he dug into Seth Rich murder

I'm sorry. He's a coward. He knew which side his bread was buttered on before he opened his mouth.
He should have just not even gone there.

He thinks he'll "inspire" someone else to do what needs to be done.

You can't sue somebody for telling the truth. Or at least, not sue and win.

always here friend, mostly i lurk and mine bitcoin.

big kim is going to be in front of a grand jury soon. the shareblue bots will lament and malfunction to the joy of all. glad tidings.

You just lost this round, fuckwit, now everyone knows there's something to the story.
Democraps are continually stupid.

if the murdoch sons want to turn fox from a slightly left centrist news org (which is a mile to the right from the rest) so be it...theyll compete with the home gardening network for viewers like the rest of the shitlib msm news.

i get 99% of my news from various internet sources anyway...the only shows i ever watch on fox are tucker and then hannity, and its not consistant...

All removing him (and eventually tucker) would do is cause more people to migrate to non controlled opposition news on the internet, making them stronger. This is a good thing my friends, dinosaur media needs to die...this just hastens it.

MOBILIZE FOR SEAN

"Keep tuning in for The Truth"

-every political televangelist ever

>He's a coward
It's like you have no knowledge of basic English words. He's putting his career on the line. If that's cowardly, then coward is a meaningless term.

They really are, but liberals have always been self destructive. They don't even know what they are doing.

>guess he hit a nerve.
That's an understatement. I haven't seen coordinated damage control like this since I can't remember when.

FIRE HANNITY AND PULL A SETH RICH ON HIS ASS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you were not a shill, which you are, no one following this would be so quick to dismiss and jump off the train regarding the investigation. If your that quick to say fuck Sean, then you were never vested in this in the first place and you might as well start to scout out some nice pine, sand it to your liking, grab that shovel and start to dig, nail the 8' long 2x8 pine that you selected and make a rectangular box, place box in 6' hole dug, get inside the box and have another share blue buddy fill the hole with dirt. You are worthless, you take up resources that other people could use.

>dinosaur media needs to die.
CNN, MSNBC, and a whole lot more are faring worse right now and when be much easier targets. All you gotta do is put someone under that impossible moral standard the marxists have made for themselves and do this exact advertising attack that media matters is trying to accomplish.

CR tv I have a feeling will take off, a long with other streams and independent media. The cable news networks are aging like the news papers, they are dying off.

tell your wifes boy friend achmed that your a cuck. Your a country full of losers, you dont win at anything. Waterloo, lost, wwII get invaded and loose, you cant do anything right. Let mudlsimes in, check, loose your own culture, check. Fucking looser.

>tons of misspellings

Is this a new shill tactic?

Completely off topic, but where the fuck is Ben Swann?

>Is this a new shill tactic?

most likely, a frenchman's boyfriend wouldn't be an Achmed, it would've been a Mdongo from Congo

t. Sven Ph. D in cuckology

Thanks, Sven. You're a good man.

loosen your anus
you butthurt faggot
Hannity is an obnoxious nutcase

Thanks Sven I dont know much about cuckology, I am glad we have a master here to explain it.
Would you agree this is standard cuck protocol looking at the content of this massive faggot post and the flag?

Yes I guess I misspelled a word and now I am employed by shillblue

Maybe not a coward, but he's certainly stupid.

Look, your salty and I understand. I know to you winning isnt something that you understand, trying to understand the truth is something you think is gay and not worth your time, watching your wife get fucked by a darkie is. So I understand why you don't get why we are looking for the truth and supporting a person who is investigating it as well. I honestly dont think you have the capacity to understand, thats ok, we are not all born equal. I honestly have no feels for you, its a dog eat dog world.

>Would you agree this is standard cuck protocol looking at the content of this massive faggot post and the flag?

In my educated opinion it sounds as if that frenchman is just coming to terms with being a cuck, he may have found his wife having sex with a black man just a few days ago and is filled with confusing feelings and tries to lash out at everyone.

I really ought to send him a year's subscription to blacked.com out of pity

Yeah, standing up to ZOG is pretty stupid desu, but humans do what they do.

Well said, well said. I would go ahead and send him that subscription so that he can understand his new role in life.

What is it with baguettes? Its like being a cuck is in their genes.

I think he's already fired. Have you listed to his radio show these couple of days? Everything sounds prerecorded.

HAHAHAHAHHA

Hope Hannity makes a tweet like this

(this is the lawyer behind the DNC fraud lawsuit)

COOL STORY GRANDPA

standing up like that? KEK

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Do you even know who he is referencing you fucking moron? Jesus the thread is really just pulling out all the shills, glad to contain you faggots here. God damn your all so stupid. Yea he was talking about Trump..... thats it, good shill.

USE THE MEDIA MATTERS ADVERTISER LIST FOR HANNITY'S SHOW AGAINST THEM. EMAIL, TWEET, FB HANNITY ADVERTISERS AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. CALL THEM EVEN. CALL FOX NEWS. DELUGE THEM WITH SUPPORT FOR WHAT HANNITY IS DOING. THIS IS WAR GO GO GO

You... don't know how IDs work, do you?

Is that a Poland ball?

Well there young lad, when I dont want to give a (((YOU))) then that is what you do. You are banned for 2 years from posting until you have lurked long enough.

>the yahoo homepage which he laments as leftist.
It didn't use to be. Funny that. The comments are now dominated by liberal bots--literally. No joke. It was an operation and they carried it out.

It's over guys.
Fat.com killed any hope of an investigation.
Just because nobody's gonna let him in the United States to testify.
Also Fox is going under the radar as a news network.
Why did it have to be that fucker, I don't know.
But literally any other human on Earth would have been better.

>come here from the donald
>tell other people to lurk more
O U T

where do you get I came from reddit or you just spewing shit faggot?

Seems like everyone has forgotten he is an Israel loving neocon. Seth Rich story is old news

omg good point, lets just all go to bed and forget this all ever happened. you are soooooooo right. Man, I guess seth rich really worked for the somlie pirates. I can sleep good tonight now. Thanks faggot for showing me the light.

Fuck FOX news and the MSM. They have destroyed the credibility of the Seth Rich investigation because you newfags believed he was on your side.

No one takes this seriously anymore because Newt and Hannity literally made up information and spread it as fact. They're discrediting the investigation.

STOP. TRUSTING. THE. MEDIA.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

This is the same thing that happened to James O'Keefe. Hannity was the only one who talked about his videos of Clinton thugs infiltrating Trump rallies and beating people up.

They're pressuring him because the story is true. These executives are scared shitless because of the firestorm that would erupt.

The thing I find the most scary is that all of the shills in these threads are trying to cover up THE TRUTH (if there is any) about a fucking murder of a man. They willingly take money in exchange for disinfo shilling. They don't give a flying fuck that a man was possibly murdered for trying to protect the integrity of our country by psychopaths vying for power. There is a special place in hell for a sell-out of that caliber. How fucking twisted are your souls.

i bet you cant believe Trump won either.

Seth Rich ha.

More like Seth BITCH. Cuz that's how he died.

It's all in the way you post, nigger

I never cared anout the seth story, always ignored it. Now hannity trying to lose his job over it, wew lad

>They willingly take money in exchange for disinfo shilling.
Can confirm. The pay is good

Well, if he's put his career on the line, he should have gone all the way and gotten it done. It's not like he's poor and can't afford it. Do you think he'd lose HIS AUDIENCE if he'd gone through with it?

The reason our government keeps screwing us and getting worse and worse (and will get worse in magnitudes we can't even imagine yet) is that people like (You) will hang in there with them no matter how bad they screw you over.

"We have to have a republican House and Senate" so you MUST vote for republicans. No matter what lying, backstabbing pieces of shit you already KNOW they are (10 times over).
And then they screw us some more (Ryancare, no frikking wall, blah blah).

Please, sir, may I have another? Fuck. that.

Sorry for the rant, but at what point do we DO No More Bullshit?

Are you delusional that the he DIDN'T just sell us out to the left? He CAVED.

t. new

I understand the commies concept of "useful idiots", and I use it to my full advantage. You'd be wise to do the same.

his name was seth rich

>he's put his career on the line
He's not putting it on the line.

Sean Hannity MADE UP information about Seth Rich that was FALSE. He's a shill. He's from FOX news (establishment MSM) for fucks sake.

Learn to question things and stop your blind confirmation bias and partisanry.

(You yourself)

Nice tactic, user. I'm too familiar with it. (Treeper?)

You're the one who is damned worthless. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Ever time anyone on the right drops the ball or pusses out, the communists get that much bolder.

If these sick, crazy bastards manage to wrest control of this country, look in the mirror because the rest of us in this fight are going to be blaming you.

Meant to reply to the guy you were replying to

Nice try, shill. Fuck right the hell off.

Hackity completely fell for Kim Dotcom's publicity stunt and now he's playing the victim.

Oh crap. Sorry. I need to take a break. Wound TOO tight.

Then by your logic we should dismiss everything the other dozen media sources are saying about how it's all a hoax and conspiracy theory.
Hannity is a self promoting faggot but he was going on evidence that was presented to him. There is more evidence that there is something to the Seth Rich meme than against it but MSM outlets can't stop derailing it. Just look at how many fucking shills populate these threads for hours posting about how they don't care about it and it's a dumb conspiracy theory. It's like clockwork.

digits for Hannity being hunted down

>silenced by people who are paid to be outraged
Seth Rich died trying to protect this countries democratic process and millions of people were fucked over while many millions more over the years also could have been. The MSM and paid protestors are destroying this country while Hannity and KDC circlejerk about evidence and know more than anyone.

Either put out some evidence or shut the fuck up for now and stop making this a pizzagate spectical so people can work on uncovering stuff.

Source on the info they made up. SOURCE

Possibly murdered? That is the one fact we know is true, he was murdered. He didnt die of old age.

you said nigger... you must be an oldfag...

WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE, START TO MAKE YOUR CASE BY POINTING OUT WHAT HE MADE UP. LIST THEM OFF AND LETS GO. I WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FAGGOT. LETS DO THIS, KEYBOARD SHOW DOWN, YOU VS ME. WHAT DID HE MAKE UP?

youtube.com/watch?v=l5AM-UUeCXI
This video goes through case by case showing the media's lies about Seth Rich. FOX is pushing false information so that people like this guy I linked can debunk it and make people think the ENTIRE conspiracy is false.

What are you even talking about, you went full retard didnt you? I started the fucking thread, I am calling out the shills and the media bias, I am the calling for support into the Seth Rich case. You are a person who hops on a bandwagon, no true Trump supporter is a bandwagon supporter, you either are 100% in or your not. You are so quick to jump ship you are obviously a piece of shit who lets a little shill get to you. The SHILLS are out in force, does that not tell you anything, look how many are in this thread alone. All the stupid black how can you compete threads popping up today sliding discussion threads. If we were not on anything, they wouldn't shill. Use common sense.

>possibly murdered for trying to protect the integrity of our country
Learn2read

Prove it was a stunt by Kim and that he doesnt have the evidence he says he has.