Is getting blown up in a concert normal and expected?

Is getting blown up in a concert normal and expected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I03IKr2TWDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

part and parcel

yes, i experience it all the time when i leave my room and go to concerts...

Islamophobia has its toil.

We're just going to have to get used to it. It's a part of our daily lives now. Multiculturalism forever!

Yes.

It's funny because those taxi drivers also kidnapped 15 of the girls

I feel bad because it didn't happen in London, really wanted to see that movie again just for the comfy atmosphere

Of course it is normal. Pol gets blown the fuck out all the time and doesn't even need to leave the house.

They are more outraged at Katie Hopkins than the terrorist if that tells you anything

It's a tradition in England going back to the Magna Carta.

London's mayor is a hajji and the most popular boys name is Mohammed. I have nothing but love for England but I think the country is beyond repair.

Troops deployed on the streets of London.

Plan is proceeding as expected.

But that's normal.

Depends on if it's a Rammstein concert or not

>Is getting blown up in a concert normal and expected?
No it's not normal, but on multiculturalism it is

It's the price we pay for having racist white men being allowed to voice their vile hate and bigotry anonymously online. I'm so glad based Mummy May will put a stop to it once and for all!

We must get used to terrorism as it is part of our daily lives to come.

It is now. Europe has attacks every month.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=I03IKr2TWDM

hmmm

wrong pic!!

I was actually talking to a man today who said his friend's eldest daughter was killed at the Ariana Grande concert. His other two daughters were injured.

London is fucked until Khan's gone.

part and parcel

Ariana Grande is a top enemy of the Islamic State. She and her fans must be destroyed for Allah.

Reminder: May was pro-EU. Corbyn was anti-EU

May is just going to be shipping in 10,000 dindus, pajeets and mohammeds from the commonwealth

desu Khan isn't really doing much. He's a symptom, not a cause.

>Trying to enjoy concert
>"ALLAH ACKBAR"
>Fucking seriously? Couldn't this wait until I left or something. I got work tomorrow!
>30 killed in radius
>"Everyone remain calm. Please leave in a orderly fashion and remember to pick up a piece of the victims to throw away in the designated bomb victim bin"
>"#notallmuslims has been circulated, the muslim taxi drivers have been dispatched, and your facebook profiles have a tinted flag already"
>Stadium has shit wi-fi, can't virtue signal in time and get hit with a "I'm a meanie racist" ticket and have to spend a day in racist jail

Learned anything yet?

In today's London, yes.

How did this guy get elected?
Seriously, explain yourself London

Remember to train your little girls well before going to the concert.

>retards ban Sup Forums
>all of the evil right wingers now have no place to vent there feelings and must think about doing real-life things
>this won't result in the JQ getting btfo as angry britbongs revolt
>there will be revolution about anime underwater basket weaving forums in your lifetime
>mfw

>until

kek

He meant people who voluntarily live in stacked up cucksheds just so they won't have to cook or own a car deserve what is coming to them.

Remember to carry your guns when going to clubs.

>desu Khan isn't really doing much. He's a symptom, not a cause.
Exactly. London was already turned into an islamic shithole, Kahn was just the cherry on top. The problem needs stopping at the source.

You vile Islamophobes need to stop fanning the flames of hatred. It's because of you that these attacks keep occurring. We need to stop marginalizing Muslims and start making them feel welcome in our nations. It's time to abolish the concept of borders and start loving one another as human beings.

It's amazing that even the faggots are buying guns like crazy now after that.

Why? It'll just be easier to all convert to Islam. If we were all Islamic there will be no need for borders or hatred or war.

the taxi driver thing didnt even happen. the image was from a completely different picture, IT IS ALSO A SIKH REEEEEEEE

All Tommies have been shit in the head, so yes.

God that was feels

god he's such an attention-seeking faggot. how could anyone here actually have ever looked up to him?

Yes. This is how we live now. It's part of having a vibrant and diverse community that enriches us all. Think about it, without these attacks we would never know such fear and terror and we'd be a poorer society. Shitlord.

>Attacking London
That would be like shooting yourself in the foot. London is a lost city. One day we'll take it back.

Guess they have something in common with you, Tyrone. Ya all dundu nuthin.

He's a manlet and bad stand up comedian.
What the fuck is wrong with London?

half of the people here probably did before he was a confirmed pedo

Everyday life in a big city. Move along.

>Muslims behaving as expected of any reasonable person is commendable

This is the plan, but like all of history, finally people will get sick of it all and rise up. It won't be for many many years. After what that picture outlined happens, after years of that though, possibly generations, the people will finally be sick of it. This has happened throughout history and eventually empires collapse. I'm not saying this to damage control and be like "haha you're dumb stop panicking", I'm just adding onto where that picture left off. Unfortunately it takes a long time of that picture's last paragraph before the people rise up. That's the bad thing.

I think the whole 'civil war' is a set up, muslims vs Christians. It's not like any of this is somehow an unexpected result.

I wish it wasn't

I'm curious as to your thoughts on the Islamophication of Europe right now actually. Don't get me wrong, I'm not shit talking, America has its problems for sure. But specifically as Europe becomes more Muslim, do you think that picture will happen in Europe? I honestly think so. But where I'm specifically curious is the civil war after the boiled frog finally wakes up. Do you think Europeans will finally expel the Muslims from their lands? Do you think Europeans will lose lands or countries in the process as a sort of retreat from where they expelled the Muslims to?

I guess what will eventually happen in my mind is Europe will give up lands to the Muslims, retreating into their safer lands and thus this current Jihad will be successful, but Europe will still not fall to the Caliphate. I'm thinking farther into the future the Muslims will get ballsy and try to invade the concentrated European lands and the Europeans of that time won't put up with it and push them back in a sort of "Crusade" even if it isn't purely a Christian Crusade like we know about from history, and take back lands stolen.

This will all happen over decades, possibly a century or two. As far as America goes, I think eventually we will break apart. It will do what that picture says until we finally get sick of it like I said would happen in all societies, but I don't think we can keep this mass amount of land united over the timespan outlined in my above European timespan. America will end up broken apart by then. In my personal opinion, anyway. I'm just typing what I think.

All I do is sit and watch everything go to shit.

if my ancestors could see me now I'm sure they be most furious at people like me, those who can see the problem but don't have the balls to get up and do something.

Are assasination attempts part and parcel of holding high public office? Should the imam-ayor be warned?

what can we do?

Can you imagine if Donald Trump said something like "Mass Shootings are part and parcel of living in a free country"

Or if Merkel said "Mass rapes are part and parcel of living in a diverse country?"

This guy is an absolute scum bag. Fortunately, history will remember him as such even if the powerful media today are going to try and protect him.

So are missing little girls being groomed for sex trafficking? But that's part of everyday life in the bug city.

>Reminder: May was pro-EU. Corbyn was anti-EU
Fucking preach. Reminder all the Tory shills are GCHQ. Where national security concerns trump democratic process and free conversation, we have no democracy.

He said that blowing up is totally normal under his leadership. What did you expect? The people voted for this.

heh heh heh
underrated as always