Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Wow....

Wow

WIF I love dysgenics now

Don't race mix because your child we be Black, will identify as BLACK, will live as a BLACK person, will despise you one day because you aren't BLACK.

Good looking or not.

>fake hair
>tons of makeup
>weird eyebrows

You've proven nothing.

Daily reminder: Most latinxs are mixed and many are pretty/handsome :3

Tons of make-up and fake eye lashes. Chemically colored hair, most likely hair extensions too.

Mostly white features, probably 80% white.

Racemix with niggers, goy, eventually they will have enough white genes to look human.

>race mixing
>posts pic of black girl

what did OP mean by this?

If that's the best you could dig up then you aren't proving much

Picture her with white skin, she would look disgusting.

Wowza

Race mixing will solve the race division in USA.

Ayy lmao

White Man..."Hey I really like you Black woman, let's get married and have children"

Black Woman: "Okay"

Mix Child: "I just enrolled at Howard University and changed my name to Makata Kuninda. Fuck you Dad, you're a White Devil bitch. I wish I never knew you"

OP as Dad: "B...B....But I love you Dear!!"

I am a quadroon. I find other mixed people attractive. Whereas before I was opposed, I am now more open to the idea of finding a mixed qt to embrace my heritage with.

Weave, gallons of makeup, photoshop.

Nice try nigger....LEAVE.

>Mmmhh, cherries!
-OP

She wears no make up, that's her skin colour.
Thanks for proving my point.

>he doesn't want to secure the existence of his people and a future for white children
why are you even here

Nobody said the reason you should avoid it was uglyness.

to colonize and survive you stupid nigger

So will a race war. This is a better solution. Some might say..... the final solution.

Wow, simply stunning. Powerful

Why don't you do the world a favour and cut your balls off? You have nigger blood pumping through your veins. How do you even look at yourself.

Why do you always use the whitest proxies to push your cuckoldry? Hmmm?

People fall in love and have children for their own happiness, not for some arbitrary "common" interest

>In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race.

would impregnate/10

sometimes jews speaks truth.

So do you want the US to become like South Africa? With race war?

Heritage? Lol no.. youre just a mongral.

I wouldn't be doing the world a favour, I'd be doing white people a favour.

How do you even look at yourself familia? You're a failed people at this point. If you can't keep up don't whine about the game, maybe you should just check out yourself.

The world is leaving you behind.

>Reply
this

brown skin is gross to me. black nipples and burnt vagina.

one drop makes it unacceptable

You're going to get genocided soon, you do know that right?

That or we slash welfare and repeal the Hart-Celler act to make ourselves whiter. Both of those are likely. Mixing will turn us third world and your country is an example.

a german would say this

No race war here yet. Blacks get lazy half way through everything they do. In America white people will at least carry out the task and will win. So yeah I'm hoping for that.

Also I've got a fuck load of gold amd silver so the downfall of the dollar is appealing to me on all fronts

Post more pictures of this "make-up less" person.

If you can't tell when a chick is wearing gobs of make-up, then you are quite retarded.

Every single mixed person would have looked better if they were 100% white.

There are no pure races. (with some few exceptions in indigenous people from the pacific ocean)

No matter how LITTLE Black your kids have in them, they will ALWAYS identify as BLACK.

If you Father a Black child as a White man or Woman, you've cucked yourself into being a sperm donor to the Black race.

Good luck with that.

lol...

>Daddy I put makeup on, am I no longer a mongrel?

Sauce?

And she will ALWAYS identify as Black and hate her White parent secretly.

No matter how pretty she is.

I'm an australian actually, you fuckin' mongoloid drongo, get some taste in women then come back and have a yarn with me about why you cunts are so ridiculously fat and obnoxious

the perfect ass

What you call colonizing, I call ruining. You're not replacing black kids with white, you're just making more niggers.
Well done

I got a British passport. I'm coming back home in a month and will give you fuckers the same treatment I've been given my whole life. Your chickens are coming home to roost mutt

I really can't imagine why

So you want the US to be Brazil?

I don't know where you get it into your head that mixed people identify as the non white part.

It might by a self fulfilling prophecy actually. You reject these people so then they have to identify with the other ethnicity. But that one doesn't necessarily accept them either.

Why do you want people to be whiter?
Why do you say that misgeneration will turn you into third world?
Economists study economic development and they have better theories than the "Muh you are poor because you aren't white"

Two of these countries are First World and are one of the highest in terms of GDP and quality living.

37 of these countries are considered third world, some of which have even higher crime rates then most of the Middle East and Africa. Mexico actually has more Crime then Iraq as of 2017 believe or not.

37 of these countries also have a mixed majority.

Yeah, she is alright, but once again, that looks like 90% white, 10% shitskin of something.

>jungle fever
>good taste in women
topkek, spider-kraut. Keep trying, cuckboy

-ly

just kill yourself abdul rahman, I'd rather civilise niggers than the muslim hordes invading your country

>aesthetics is important
no. I won't racemix with shitskins for the same reason I won't let my wife drink while pregnant. I don't want my child to be retarded.

Some black people is more attractive than some white people.

I'm white skinned and I'm betting you won't even notice me if it came down to it.

Stay mad. I got camo.

everyone here is forgetting about the snapchat filter

What you don't see in pictures is how they still smell like niggers

Yeah, that's the fucking ISSUE. Mixed children NEVER identify with the White side, because it's not 'cool'. And the Blacks hate them because they're mixed.

Congrats on fucking your child's life up, confusing them, just because you couldn't find a nice White woman to make your own.

Good job!

Absolutely this.

I don't mean to be one of those faggots spreading the based sikh meme around but it was a sikh who gave free rides. I doubt muslims are capable of even that amount of basic human courtesy as they would probably abduct and rape the girls.

sand-nigger is getting so butt-hurt from all the turkish doner in his fat fucking ass LMFAO

jesus christ you're such a fucking faggot ass cuck turbo-virgin shrimp dick

kys my dood

True. Half black looks full black. Quarter black looks like a light skinned black. Eighth black looks half black. Sixteenth black looks like your common Mediterranean. Maybe MAYBE after that they might look halfway white, but as you can see it takes five generations of white partners being wasted on correcting ONE mistake/rape that could have happened over 100 years prior. Niggers breeding with whites has a worse cleanup than a nuclear meltdown.

You really can´t tell make up from a clean face, can you?

Also i won´t deny she is cute but more often than not this kids come from cute white mothers too, who would´ve had even cuter white daughters with a white guy but instead they wanted to get knocked up by Jamal.

Aww sweetie no

Attractive whites>Attractive blacks. Whites have the highest ceiling it terms of attractiveness.

White features...brown skin. Rare.

She's fucking ugly. She looks burnt.

Chile isn't third world anymore. And yes, they are mixed race.

Give Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Colombia some years and it will be the same,

I wish your tiny amerilard brain could read, I'm touring europe for holidays before it become islamified

You literally just said Youre a quadroon. By definition You're a mongral.

Stay mad. I'm just pointing out the facts. Whether you identify as a white or a negro is besides the point.

can't fix sdtupid

I will allow it if only females are the output. Males, we should treat them like china does to girls.

>Economists study economic development and they have better theories

Yeah try asking that when most mixed countries have the highest homicide and crime rates. Central America, which has the most mixed countries in its belt will have higher crime rates then all of Africa and the Middle East by 2020.

The only attractive mixed women in this thread are ones that have nearly completely white features as in nose shape, bone structure, etc. They just look like a white person with a dark tan, essentially.

95% of actual black/African women look like gorillas and or have an ass that's three feet wide and full of cottage cheese.

>That's like..your opinion.

Come on, have you seen those fat, ugly, white nationalists out there? They are literally what a master race shouldn't look like

And, aditionally, in the world people tend to like more the non-white curvy (big ass and boobs) female body than the white (tall, thin) body.

>he wants to secure the existence of alimony and a future single mom for white children

It's never been about the looks but the brains. I'd never want a white persont to mix blood with someone who belongs to races with dog size brain. : X

The reason for NOT race mixing has little to do with attractive features.

Snap the fuck out of it!

>civilise niggers
top fucking kek

Protip: It's impossible

whatever you say, Hans

Fucking faggots fall for the same thread every day

>Posts photos obsessively of attractive Black women to argue against race mixing.

>Posts photos of Black women

>Photos

>Black

>Women

Seeing a pattern here Sup Forums ?

The taxi driver wasnt even a muslim lol.

Fuck off agent of Africa, you will not claim
My sons.