Jewish hate thread

ITT we hate the jews. Post redpills, funny caricatures, shapeshifters, whatever you like

Also check out this thread if you haven't already

Bump

Jew here, I've yet to recieve my jew gold or any instruction on jew tricks and Magic, when can I expect to recieve these boons?

More plz.

Sure, why the hell not?

When you actually become relevant. For now you'll be just a shabbos goyim.

That means you have to actually be successful, kike

(((Cohencidence)))

Have you ever had a dream you were so sure was real?

What if you couldn't wake up from that dream?

How would you tell the dream world, from the real world?

oh fuck thats a lot of (((anti-semitism)))
delet this

(((fellow white people)))

Hello!

This is a friendly reminder to all newcomers (especially the newcomers from Stormfront) that Sup Forums is STILL Sup Forums, and that means that nothing should be taken at face value, the extreme political views are exaggerated on purpose, and they're mostly ironic. The oldest saying of Sup Forums is "Sup Forums is satire" - this saying is known among the elders of Sup Forums

Think about it for a moment. Why would anyone be an actual Nazi anti Semite (Jews are just as white as us) or hate Israel (America's Greatest Ally) in 2017? It's no longer relevant, it was a 1930s German ideology.

The only reason Sup Forums makes outrageous anti Semitic and anti Israel statements is to combat the politically correct censorship and to make a point.

But don't fall for the memes. Beneath the irony and satire, we're mostly a friendly, libertarian bunch with a deep-rooted connection to Israel and the Jews.

It's not funny if you explain the joke. Half of the point is to make people angry.

>dear fellow white people, we are not being oppressed, the playing field is just being equalized.

bump

Can someone post the ones about the circumcision trauma studies

this one?