Why is the US government hiding proof of the existence of extraterrestrial life?

Why is the US government hiding proof of the existence of extraterrestrial life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znSzVrvCpqA&ytbChannel=BubbSnugg
youtube.com/watch?v=YyR3JCf6rRk
youtube.com/watch?v=JU3Y6vCLfek
www32.zippyshare.com/v/hWFd5XxX/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UaS633dA6Kc
youtube.cpom/watch?v=GQcN7lHSD5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because stupid emotional people would crash and explode the craft.

They're not, that was a secret airforce prototype whose design was stolen from the nazis

They aren't aliens they're Nazi's living under Antarctica.

nahtsies

If they exist, said aliens would have control over the acknowledgement of their existence. So why exactly would they want our government to hide them from the rest?

Theyre not aliens they're demons working alongside humans that worship them to bring the final doom to all of man kind.

your god has forsaken you, humanoid.

youtube.com/watch?v=znSzVrvCpqA&ytbChannel=BubbSnugg

because the pea-brained deluded religioncucks that make up the majority of the planet would flip their autistic, double digit iq shit if life outside our planet was confirmed.

cause

In fact, they're trying to make people believe in aliens

ominous

Why is the extra terrestrial life hiding it?

Never underestimate the power of the dark force.

UFO conspiracies were started by the US government. Rosewell was a spy ballon thing the military was using that was against the SALT agreement, so when rumors of aliens started coming out, they just fanned the flames of that.

Then when they were testing military aircraft, some local fuck saw them and started following and observing them, so the government drew up fake documents about aliens and then feed it to him. this is what started the UFO phenomenon in the 80s.

This is Sup Forums you want /x/ friendo

Wait do you unironically believe that only low IQ are religious?

Because you humans like to pin secret government craft on ETs.

To prevent panic. It's a lot worse than you think.
Aliens exist. They are all dead. There is no afterlife and the aliens conclusively proved it.
There's no FTL, AI is actually not a good as humans think it will be, immortality is impossible.
Knowing all this, humans would collectively lose their shit. There is nothing to work towards, there is no hope. So just keep the truth hidden so everyone else can be happy.
There is a reason why those in power are all sociopaths.

If I was leader of human space fleet near some other planet I wouldn't try to contact their stupid goyim either. What's the point of that if I'm trying to conquer their planet or rip them of their resources?

And high IQs are atheists.

What a surprise.

Because disclosure would upend religious institutions and society at large. How will the government justify signing away their citizens rights by permitting abductions on their soil?
Imagine all the questions people will have once that can of worms is opened. Besides knowledge is power and keeping people completely ignorant is in establishments interest to preserve the status quote.

Why do you think that they are hiding something?

Either because it would cause mass panic or because there isn't any evidencr

He asked a question that's irrelevant to Paranormal Activity but very relevant to US and international politics.

An extra terrestrial life form is not paranormal like a ghost or a demojn in the first place. By definition ET would just expand what "normal" is, it'd still be bound by the laws of the universe unless it found non magical ways not to be.

And it is an interesting thought experiment to question whether major world governments would reveal this kind of stuff.

>Why is the US government hiding proof of the existence of extraterrestrial life?

military logic indicates benefit to be gained by officially pretend they are not real.

you can adress the threat more effectively if you make the threat believe you don't know about it.

Trump would tell us if there were Aliens.

youtube.com/watch?v=YyR3JCf6rRk

Because liberals will then invite aliens to Earth

>conquer their planet or rip them of their resources?

thats the thing

humans are the most valuable resource on this stinking planet.

Or, just maybe there is benefits if loonies and a like believe that the US has access to alien tech. Deterrent tactics.

Well user, it turns out the extraterrestrials are a type of nigger from another planet.
On top of all this it turns out theyre also raging Transgendered faggots.
So, before they introduce us to them, they must first condition us to niggers and faggots, so the intro goes well.

The problem for them and us is the speed of light,its just to donkey slow.
Keep watching startrack.

New wave of terror.

I don't know one single human specimen that would not be embarrassing to introduce to aliens.

Americans can't even point a place on this planet, imagine being trusted with intergalactic info.

Most Brazilians can point another country, specially one they would rather live in.

>Implying Donald Trump wouldn't have bragged about how much the aliens love us on twitter and force shaun spicer to prepare a slideshow of pictures with aliens and donald trump to making interstellar technology deals if they were real
wew

Because the aliens brought their own Holy Books with them and it so obviously is correct that it would cause immediate, world killing war all over the Earth.

There are religious people much more intelligent than you or I. This doesn't make them right though either but I am just hoping you are aware of your environment enough to know that many theists are on your level or higher.

If you continue deluding yourself that your superstitions are less stupid than others it's just because you overestimate mankind's intelligence in general. Smart people tell me that everyone is stupid themselves included.

And what if it's above Trump's security clearance?

is that a monster from silent hill

Except You.

Ivanas on to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JU3Y6vCLfek

No, its a transgendered nigger faggot from outter space in disguise as a human.
Pic related is true form

Why would a predatory ET reveal itself to its food except to eat it?

Why would ET talk to us at all? They'd probably mark us as a novelty and put some people in zoos, and maybe try to see if we have immunities they don't.

They'd only talk to us if we could find them on our own and even then they might just blow us up the second we let them know we do see them, since once we know they exist we become a tgreat.

It isn't. There is no ET life.

High IQs are simulationists

Why do people begin to pretend that they would understand the thought process of an alien? Arrogant nigger.

stfu or I'll blow you up again perfidious anglo

intelligence is no substitute for awareness

He better not.

i know i am stupid, i am just less stupid than people who literally believe in ghosts
only low iq? no. mostly? obviously. smart people dont believe in fairy tales

Also they might try and teach the people in their zoos to speak or sign their language and then the ET would have hipster groups advocating to give humans rights.

This would be the only way ET would contact. Their own animal rights groups and hippy orgs like that would lobby for it.

So we would have to thank hippies...

Your turn next fag.

keep dreaming cocksucker

HEY! YOU TO STOP IT NOW!

Actually it's well known that smart people usually do believe fairy tales.

Why is belief in ghosts more important to an intellligebce measure than creativity, working memory, spatial reasoning, problem solving, and critical thinking?

Most of the figures throughout history that advanced man were religious in one way or another, and they weren't faking it any more than the dumb people.

Many dumb people are atheists as well.

I do not think that the presence of "religious belief" or superstition or someone who religiously believes in dark matter is a reliable way to measure intelligence.

Most intelligent animals here have relatively the same understanding of body language and feelings. Why is it so far-fetched to you to think ETs wouldn't understand us or us them?

The Standard Model of Physics requires religious belief to hold true.

She believes demons were after her.

there is nothing "out there"
things people see or claims to see is from parallel worlds and areas outside the reach of you and I. The borders between the different "worlds" or realities, is not perfect and intersections happen.

Nature is competitive.
It's true that any ET that was capable of contacting us would be more advanced than us in every way, but it's also possible that some alien species that's only on par with us, or slightly less advanced, found a miracle breakaway research discovery and still could contact us if they wanted even though we have technology that they do not have,

This would be ideal because then we wouldn't get eaten.

because (((they))) are saving the topic for an emergency false flag scenario

>Most intelligent animals here have relatively the same understanding of body language and feelings

Yeah and it's still a limited understanding. Animals understand certain words but never full on sentences nor do they have a clue about why we do the things we do.

>Why is it so far-fetched to you to think ETs wouldn't understand us or us them?

Because if they have the tech to travel the cosmos they're way ahead of us in terms of tech and intelligence. How could any of us possibly understand them unless we have had contact? We don't know what they're capable of and it would be arrogant to assume what they are capable of, or how their brains are wired.

She signed up for the shit

Girls are more likely to espouse these beliefs in my experience, especially smarter than average ones.

I think it's leverage for attention.

Sup Forums can handle the red pill but I think the grey pill may be too much for you guys.
But if you think you can take it read this:

www32.zippyshare.com/v/hWFd5XxX/file.html

This is not a joke.

Apolagize

this, knew a 10/10 blonde that was full of these /x/ tier stories. Gave her the ghost dick soon after

Fuck You Jihadi Style

But shes haunted by those experiences
They risk being ostracized.

This makes my dick hard. :/

If yhs pic is real that's actually pretty funny, he triggers people for a living even if unintended.

I told you guys to STOP!

Ayy lmaos are fallen angels.

why would the transgendered nigger faggot have a hat they are form fucking space there is no gravity there cmon

Fuck off,space food.

Some tribes of Apes in the wild know how to gather wood and kindle, start a fire with rocks/sticks/kindle and cook meat.
They also can form full sentences in sign language and the one that was held in a zoo and taught sign language had a pet cat that it successfuily cared for till it died.
The ape understood what death was and that the cat was dead just from being told, since they didn't ever show it the dead cat. It still cried and grieved and still remembered and honored the pet cat for years later.

So this ape has more compassion than you,

t. applied for janitor

Thats not a hat, its a communicator. It translates and all.

>Some tribes of Apes in the wild know how to gather wood and kindle, start a fire with rocks/sticks/kindle and cook meat.
Sauce faggot. You cant just say things on the internet

das rite 9/11 toothed nigger

eat me

With no survivors?

I think it's just accepted that women are more superstitious so it's actually men who get ostracized for these kinds of beliefs (astrology and such).

Apes have similar DNA. You're assuming that aliens of another world, that could have a completely different genetic make-up, would be able to connect with us on an emotional level. I think you're forgetting that aliens come from another planet. They could be like fucking insects and not give a shit about "feelings"

You're talking about the average african american.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaS633dA6Kc

>Tfw no superstitious terror victim gf :(

Yes I can just say things but here you go anyway:
youtube.cpom/watch?v=GQcN7lHSD5Y