Post ITT if you have been colonized

Welcome fellow non-whites and people of colour and self-identified non-whites, this thread is for the discussion of institutionalized racism, systemic oppression, white privilege, colonization and post colonial segregation.

What is white privilege?

Simply put, white privilege is- having access to several perks or benefits in society only afforded to whites due to their skin colour, WP may not be easily visible or acknowledgeable by whites but rest assured it exists and has been out in place by whites to keep the people of colour down in society.

For centuries the pale devil has oppressed, subjugated and demeaned non-whites, claimed their history for their own and whitewashed history to project the otherwise failed white race as inferior to them. This ends NOW!

Examples of Privilege-
Being able to…
Assume that most of the people you or your children study in history classes and textbooks will be of the same race, gender, or sexual orientation as you are
Assume that your failures will not be attributed to your race, or your gender
Not have to think about your race, or your gender, or your sexual orientation, or disabilities, on a daily basis...
Being able to buy a bandage and assume that it will match the colour of your skin
Being able to buy a pair of "skin coloured" stockings and have them match to your own skin colour
Being able to assume "flesh" colour for crayons and pencils will automatically reflect your own skin colour

Whites need to work through the historical implications of ‘Whiteness’ and create for themselves an identity as whites committed to social change.

Questions for the day:
How do we raise awareness of white privilege among white communities?

How do we stop prejudiced whites from claiming that they "don't see race"

How do we destroy the foundations of institutionalised racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozBMFYnunrI
youtu.be/rzC4vJun3oQ
internethalloffame.org/inductees/robert-kahn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“White Privilege is the other side of racism. Unless we name it, we are in danger of wallowing in guilt or moral outrage with no idea of how to move beyond them. It is often easier to deplore racism and its effects than to take responsibility for the privileges some of us receive as a result of it… once we understand how white privilege operates, we can begin addressing it on an individual and institutional basis.” ~Paula Rothenberg

You should check out Paula Rothenbergs essays and lectures on the topic, she is very well read about the subject

POO

Another textbook example of straight cisgendered white males using racist words to demonise non-whites, this is white privilege in action.

Fuck off pajeet

can I play in the special victim Olympics?

I am currently colonized by jews

Do you not feel bad for your colonial and racist past? Your ancestors colonized and killed billions of Africans and you are still reaping the benefits of it. You should be ashamed

Well when you start throwing shit at us instead of keeping it in the streets do you expect us to just take your shit? Fuck no, we're gonna throw it back at you curry nigger

IN

Yeah, truly a shame our ancestors weren't able to end your race

IN

Fuck niggers. Fuck their culture. Fuck the way they talk. And fuck all of you white race mixers who appropriate nigger culture. Keep white culture pure: stop cultural appropriation.

THE

you faggoty crybaby...

with what whites have contributed, and given back to the world, everyone has benefitted from the advancements of whites!

POO

no why should the child be punished for the crimes of the parents/ancestors?

>Well when you start throwing shit at us
POC were the original inventors of sanitation and hygiene before the pale devil stole it.
>what whites have contributed
They have contributed nothing but genocide, enslavement and racism all their so called acheivements were stolen from POC
White privilege still affects all current generations heavily, it is not only the crimes of their ancestors

Looks like someone hired a Pajeet to shitpost Marxist jargon.

Not a bad tactic t b h
still, sage

We used to be colonised by the Spaniards but instead of crying about it like a bitch and waiting until our colonisers left because public opinion made it uninteresting to stay, we just killed them and proclaimed independence.

Here are some powerful questions about white supremacy:

Will whites continue to accept self hatred when it is taught to them by non white faces?

How will the average white react when faced with the reality of a majority non white government and police force?

Will a mixed race society still value light skin as more beautiful than darker skin?

Ask your local news orgs and publicists why they don't dare talk about such issues. You especially need to ask it to the white people who hate other white people while benefiting from white privilege themselves.

Very simple question:
IS ANYTHING MINORITIES DO THIER OWN FAULT?

What aspects of your lives are you actually responsible for?

Or is literally everything whiteys fault?

the computer youre using to shitpost is made by whitey.

and no what your ancestors did where their crimes modern whites have nothing to do with the past.

also eygyptians enslaved the jews should blacks pay for the enslavement of the jews?

Obligatory:

youtu.be/ozBMFYnunrI

Bonjour!
Durka durka!
Ching Chong!
Hello (optional)

Canada reporting in

It is well documented, that when British soldiers arrived in India, they were flabbergasted at the sight of the sub-human conditions that your ancestors lived in.

If you don't believe in white advancements, upgrading the quality of life for most on the planet, get off the internet, don't use a telephone, don't use anything pertaining to sanitation. etc.etc.etc..

>Rothenberg
Into the trash it goes.

It's called white mans burden, if we never went to India you wouldn't even know what a computer is let alone be using one, you'd be naked in a bush or chucking your wife on a fire. You should love the white race above all others you ungrateful savage.

Good
Maybe then he can stop shit posting and starting gay side threads

>Marxist jargon.
>Pajeet

Buzzwords by capitalist cisgendered straight white male to demonize people they disagree with
trivialisation of issues faced by non-whites
>the computer youre using to shitpost is made by whitey.
No, computers were invented by an Arab stop appropriating other cultures and acheivements
>and no what your ancestors did where their crimes modern whites have nothing to do with the past.
Modern whites still benefit from slavery
>also eygyptians enslaved the jews
No, they did not it was made up by whites to distract from their own mistreatment of POC
>get off the internet, don't use a telephone, don't use anything pertaining to sanitation
All invented by POC and later stolen by whites
Anti-semite

Poo

It doesn't exist, brownfag.

Explicitly denying that you're trolling is extremely bad form for trolling. Poo.

>Rothenburg
Now do you understand why we hate Jews Pajeet?

POC who aid whites in their oppression campaign are actually worse because they are still stuck in the colonial mindset
It does, stop trivialising very real issues faced by POC

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS 2017

Rare.

A white (presumably) person acknowledging their innate racism in this cispatriarchal oppressive and hateful website

You are indoctrinated with lies, you've been told what to think instead of how to think...show your source that show POC created the internet, telephone or sanitation methods.

Wow now they pay pajeet to shill on Sup Forums, times must be harsh if they can't afford some first world shill. At least get a proxy to not look so much like a paid shill.

Yup, the Phillippines have been colonized for a short time. This white privilege bullshit should stop because it's stupid and a waste of time. I don't believe in it. People are just rude when they say racist things. White people should be proud of their accomplishments not demonized.

No, computers were invented by an Arab stop appropriating other cultures and acheivements

you got any proof for that claim?

Do you not feel sorry for your ancestors systematic murder of 21 million jews? Hateful bigot
No, YOU have been indocrinated to beleive lies by whites

If there's anything this shit bait thread has done, it's proving that spouting marxist buzzwords is so mind-numbingly easy that even an Indian can do it. It's literally easier than shitting in a toilet. The next step is cubicle farms in Bangalore with row after row of sweaty Pajeets churning out Shitter posts. Followed by full automisation where certain word combinations used on social media trigger a shitstorm of bot accounts using various combinations of -phobia, anti-, -privilege, miso-, etc. buzzwords from a database

Lets dissect this: youtu.be/rzC4vJun3oQ

Merrit based = earned.

The internet (another black invention) has been hijacked by whites to whitewash history
Another example of how whites have created a culture where oppressed blacks are forced to resort to these forms of actions

>a white person trying to "disprove" white privilege

You racists truly sicken me

Stop larping fellow indianon, white privilege doesn't exist.
Minority privilege certainly does atm.
If you are not larping, then Alas, the cancer that is the left has taken over your brain cells and soon you'll have to go to shit on streets

Fuck off low expectation sub-human. As a Finn I take it really personally when niggers all around world lay on their back and whines about "muh whitey". Stand up and unfuck yourself you stupid lazy ass nigger.

Every invention I stated came from one of European ancestry. You are making the claim Whites stole these inventions, and whatever whites did not create, they advanced and evolved concepts far beyond the realm of shitskin advancements.

proof citations?

back your claims with evidence.

Stop larping dude. You alone can't convince Sup Forums of checking their white privilege because they love being white. Fuck you and go poo in loo small baller bitch.

B A I T
A
I
T
sage.

Your poo- hand citizens would not have the opportunities in tech jobs in the US if it weren't for whites allowing global markets.

Thinking white privilege is a thing outside white nations.
Yellow Privilege a thing in Africa
Arabian or Semite privilege in the middle east
Its a load of bullshit.
Negros aren't as intelligent as others they blame privileges not the fact that they aren't as intelligent

the internet was invented by Robert Kahn
internethalloffame.org/inductees/robert-kahn

I have has enough of whites.
They always tell me to
Gib Constantinople back
Gib anatolia back
Gib Cyprus back

Accept Armenian genocide
Accept Kurd genocide
Accept Greek genocide
Accept Assyrians genocide
Accept X, Y, Z genocide

Seriously THAT ENOUGH.
KILL WHITES NOW.

Fuck you newfags taking the obvious bait. You are the reason Sup Forums is in this state now. Go back to >>>reddit

earn your own privilege.

Shame you are superior to the WHITE DEVIL! take your birthright back
NO these were all invented by blacks, arabs, indians and other non-whites whose citations have been wiped out by racist whites
>they love being white
see?? they have white privilege
Funny because technology was invented by Indians :)
That is just what the racist whites want you to think, open your eyes and atone for your whiteness
>Negros aren't as intelligent as others
racist--if they arent as intelligent then why did they invent the internet, computers, maths, physics etc;
PREACH! my fellow POC, together we will dismantle the cispatriarchal heteronormative misogynistic racist systematic oppresion imposed on us by the pale devil

are you kidding me op

Come on m8, atleast make it more believable....

Stop trivialising real issues faced by POC

Whites shouldn't check their privilege then. A big waste of time.

you're mental, maybe you should reduce POO in your diet

im currently being colonized by chinks .... I'm a minority in my own city!

no citation, no source, you have no ground upon which to speak.

I colonized your mom last night

Enslave all Indians.

Number of crayons needed to draw all races hair and skin on the planet except Europeans.
Two brown and black.
Number needed for Europeans eyes, hair skin
Pink, red, green, blue, blond, brown,
People of color indeed.

The Nazi's colonized the Netherlands..
They're dead now.

Ur-a-gay

Bait, abandon thread.

dude weed lmao

no proof no evidence no argument. sad mate just sad.
your bumping the tread every thime you post dumass.

weed? My country sucks at weed laws.. Been stagnant for years..

Baiting faggot go back under whatever rock you crawled out of.

>what is sage
Lurk moar newfag

I've seen some good CP coming from you dot niggers , i'll give you that.

White privilege is nothing more than white achievement. White people will have it easier in white build social structures. You go build your own fucking structures and don't piggy back on white people's work across multiple generations.

I'm not referring to Stone, Copper and Bronze age "technologies' where rocks and shaved metal pieces are used, numbskull...I'm referring to transportation, construction, manufacturing, and communication technologies, that originated in Europe during the 19th century. It is well documented, too many source.

dude prostitution lmao

>Whitey stole the concept of hygiene and now pajeets shit in the streets.

>Watching CP
I'm sending the FBI Nigger to your home.

Its gonna be yellow privilege soon and much like Chinatown there won't be any niggers working there.
Chinks won't put up with African chimpanzees chimpout. Gibbs me dis Gibbs me dat.
Privrige? Don mak me raff.

im saging india.

hes trying to bait cant you see?

no, white ppl must gibs us dat or u raciss

Calling POC mental for pointing out the truth, you whites have used this tactic to silence us for too long NOT ANYMORE!!
You deserve it for enslaving and stealing their acheivements, now you know what it feels like to be a minority :)
WRONG! POC were originally much more diverse with eyes ranging from black, brown, blue, green, red, yellow, orange, purple and man others they were all killed by the EUropeans who were jealous of the diversity of POC
>They're dead now.
Just like you whites will be when us POC take back our birthright
>faggot
more proof of homophobia among whites
>white achievement.
You mean POC achievement that the racist whites stole

Also by just writing white privileged you admit to being inferior and need reparations, lol, you weak piece of shit.

i'm not a burger you dumb poo nigger

I'm angry at my ancestors for slavery cause now we have niggers everywhere in our country.

>Do you not feel bad for your colonial and racist past?
When I do, I go to backpages and find a nice cheap Indian hooker who'll do all kinds of depraved acts for under $80. Then I realize it was all worth it.

Exactly.

If whites were so "jealous" of non-whites....why would whites have allowed you or any other color group to continue to exist?

Doing away with your kind would have been too easy.

LOO!

Totally.

thats' a nice LARP I'll give you that