What's happening here?

What's happening here?

Beheadings
>saged for shit thread

Gas.

No beheadings in Qatar you moron.

The entire Arabian Peninsula is just a big permanent vacation spot for rich oil and gas barons. Nothing happens there, or anywhere on that peninsula, just a bunch of rich, fat degenerate slobs sweating and flopping around like walruses.

The daily talking points for the TYT network are created.

The biggest natural gas deposits in the world, so many American and Euro firms there drilling

slavery and fat lazy disgusting arabs

>90% foreign expat population
>statistics still mean shit

The central bank of ISIS.

They are just like that one sibling who nobody gives a shit about but he has to do something annoying to get some attention
That's there way of politics

Fake news.

Dubai-lite, now with less alcohol

/thread

The swiss should know. About shady banking I mean.

Nothing shady about paying less taxes to EU.
They dont deserve it

Slave labor used to build world cup stadiums. Apparently this is completely fine in the eyes of the world, but the US might not get the world cup in 2026 because Drumpf is a meanie.

>implying poos are slaves
>implying slavery is bad anyway

You know shit about bacon mate. Fuck off.

>Y-you need to taste bacon to know that certain news involving bacon is fake

Yes, and you need to have at least the sense of humour to chill out.

You had to drag bacon into this when you know it's hard to find here.

Why even live?

why is Yemen so poor when Saudi-Arabia and the rest of the oilniggers are these super-rich nations?

can you be punished for eating bacon?

civil war/corruption

No but unlike alcohol it's hard to find even on the black market. If they catch you while trying to smuggle from Bahrain they only confiscate it. Most of the time they don't catch you anyway.

corruption and limited freedom

I'm sorry. I didn't see it like that before. I hope you'll get beheaded soon for participating in this forum and your problems will disappear.

I don't know....but I think either I wouldn't notice it's a bacon
There are alot of other types of meat
Doesn't really matter

What's wrong with participating in this Saudi sword dancing forum?

>86% vitamin D deficiency

LOL. I like how pseudo-whites think that they can pretend to be white by avoiding sunlight. The tannest white person is still whiter than sun-deprived goatfuckers.

liquid gas processing tbqh famalam

They live in the Sahara fucking desert of course they are going to avoid the sun

There are plenty of reasons to hate gulf arabs but don't be such a dumb twat.

I love to watch all that morons suck your arabic cock for cash.

Know what? I don't care. Let them kill each other off and let them nuke Israel. Get the Christians (and Zoroastrians) out if and as well as we can.

Just get out of it and stay out. (And keep them out of here.)