Millennials Aren't Having Kids Anymore (And it's a Good Thing!)

Millennials Aren't Having Kids Anymore (And it's a Good Thing!)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/there's#English
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you want to commit to a relationship just to likely divorce? its so mainstream now

I mean I see what they're doing and I hate it, but I'm not reproducing any time soon if at all, nor is there much motivation to.

Don't have kids goyim!

They said the same thing about gen x. Turns out they just waited longer to have them because the economy sucked.

A lot of the points on the graphic are true, though. Earth sucks. Yes it will suck more with less white people, but I will be dead. Who wants to bring children into this shitty life?

People also want to maximize their own happiness while they are alive. That means having money and time to pursue hobbies and dreams, to self-actualize.

>We are 2 decades away from a post marriage society
We're practically there already, aren't we?

Most mother fuckers can't take care of them selves and you want them to have kids?

The problem is, the data does show that even accounting for the fact that many women do wait until they're in their 30s to get married, there are also many women who aren't getting married. And there numbers are increasing every decade. If these rends continue, most People born today probably won't get married. We are 2 decades away from a post marriage society. Already 40 percent of children live in single mother homes

Deleted comment

You're right,in that most people under the age of 30 aren't married and probably won't get married anytime soon, but we will need to wait for the last millennial to turn 40 for society to realise that marriage is officially dead. People still think the average degenerate millennial will be reformed and married by their 30s, when I don't think that's going to be the case.

also standards are set so high nowadays. less and less people are going to bother with committed relationships

Not necessarily a bad thing...

Blacks people have kids to get welfare checks so they don't have to work. Mexicans have kids because they don't worry as much as white people. They also supplement their income with welfare.

Asians have kids because they are worker ants and not as traumatized as white people are by how much life sucks.

Jews have a large ethnic network wherever they go which cushions their existence.

I'm 22 and if i found a woman who was actually worthy of marrying, i'd have kids now.
But have found nothing but whores and crazy bitches.

This is why the Amish, Hutterites, and any traditional/conservative folk will take over

>Most educated and underpaid in history.
My fucking sides. Your B.A. from bumfuck college #207 is as worthless and the paper it is printed on.

I would not wish my life on my worst, most hated enemy.

So why would I wish life on my own children?

I curse the day I was born, I curse my parents for making me, and I curse God.

You sound like a whiny fucker.

It's worthless because so many people have it. More education = education is worth less.

I curse you.

Who else wants some?

Who the hell would be stupid enough to want kids with the current generation of women?

Anons not wrong tho...
Oblivion was painless and some can't dragged us from its embrace into the cruel world.
And for what? So they could feel validated?

Coming from a leaf its true you guys are drug addicted degenerate pedos.

I curse you too faggot.

>"Most educated generation in history"
>"There's way too many of us"
>"There is way too many"

>There are

I want to die

pretty great art since the underlying implication is millennials are babies who refuse to grow up

even better art though

there's is the abbreviation of both there's and there are

there're is not english

partially true, but I think the main problem is that a lot of these kids simply aren't smart enough to utilize their degree properly. The world doesn't need an abundance of humanities majors with minimal capacity for critical thinking but that's what we've got

>Who the hell would be stupid enough to want kids with the current generation of women
Just go for the next generation

yes, the world doesn't need them. there is too much supply and not enough demand, that's why they're worthless

the more people get degrees, the more employers will be looking for other metrics to hire on. because they don't need 10 times more employees just because 10 times more people have the degree

it isn't just humanities majors even if that's where it's most prominent

>there's is the abbreviation of there's

Hutterites are ballers. The cash flows and you get access to your cousins.

>career or kids

why not both? YOU NEED THE FIRST ONE TO PAY FOR THE LATTER.

>too many of us

no there isn't, the actual carrying capacity of this planet is on far side of 40 billion humans.

>broken world

?????? why is 3rd world pop count ballooning then?

>easier to have pets

even easier to kill yourself

I can't afford a house of my own let alone having a kid.

just typed the wrong thing m8. I meant there is obviously

Look at that, I learned something new today. There're is a word, though. I suppose I'd still just write "There are" instead of a contraction.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/there's#English

>main problem is that a lot of these kids simply aren't smart enough to utilize their degree properly.

There aren't any possible ways to utilize a "gender studies" degree no matter how smart you are, except as a gender studies proferssor..

>be in early 20s
>be hedonist degenerate
>blow off relationships and career progress to be a scumbag
>be in mid late 20s
>now enjoy staying home and relaxing, hard work. pseudo-christian values (too jaded for faith but no longer a gentlesir)
>no longer attracted to spoopy art damaged skeleton girls, now strong prefer thicc, matronly types
>every cell in my body screaming at me to blow load after load inside of giant milky white hips and thighs
>no way to inform my biology i am a fucking loser
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Older people saw this coming...

All the young people in the 1960s were just as stupid as the liberals today. The War on Poverty and huge expansion of government jacked up taxes and forced everyone into the workforce.

Every generation has its leftist freeloaders who vote Dem and want more free shit.

Government expands, life gets more expensive at every level. People get frustrated that they can't get ahead, so they vote for the Free Shit Party.

More and more young people believe capitalism and free markets are evil, evil, evil.

Soon you have something like Venezuela with rampant crime, starvation, food riots, etc.

Yet, all the enlightened leftists still scream for Free Shit and wonder where the good times went.

You cannot have children and pay for the maintenance of half the population at the same time. If children are sooooo unaffordable, how come African Americans have 3-4 kids? How come recent Somali or Congolese people are all on welfare and having 6-8 kids?

Mexicans working off the books have 5-7 kids...

Poor tax-paying Whites have no kids. Nope, can't afford it. Have to work a low-wage job and make sure half of it goes to taxes so Jamal can have ten kids and our taxes pay for it.

It costs money and time I'd rather spend doing something else.

you could argue that it is a word but you could also argue irregardless is a word. it's more of a word in speech but it's definitely avoided in writing

don't understand why you're getting butthurt
>most educated but underpaid society
>but their education isnt real because gender studies!
what would you prefer, everyone who goes into higher education go into STEM? ok now STEM is in the same position as psychology majors. Oh, don't like that idea? blah blah blah college is an investment and there are plenty of uneducated jobs; ok great, so they don't go to college; same problem.

The real issue is the economy millennials inherited sucks dick. The average american household hasn't been getting a raise for the last 8 years. it's not the type of work millenials are doing, or the student loan debt or whatever other moving target you want to throw out. no one is getting paid reasonably; hence foodstamp usage has gone to crazy high levels, which is a very clear symptom of a shit economy and corporate democracy

cost to much money, i would love to see a world full of muslims chasing jews on the street!

refugees welcome!

This.

White man, live your life to the max, forget children.
And don't worry about your legacy, your friendly latinoamerican neighbors will take care of it once your kind is gone.

Wrong.

Every group that comes to America succumbs to the no-kids thing and their birthrates plummet.

The butthurt whiners here are ugly, fat, acne-covered trolls who couldn't find a girlfriend to save their lives. The sad truth about a lot of people is that really ugly, hideous people have the highest sex drives but spend their lives mostly alone.

Handsome men and beautiful women have few children and life an enlightened, happy, rich, adventurous, spiritually fulfilling, economically successful life.

So, we avoid you uglies. You end up having children with each other which is why there are always so many butt-ugly fuckers walking around.

But you guys are right that us attractive people should have more children.

ugh, imagine having kids nowadays. It's wayyy harder to to drugs, you can't sleep in late, they need shit like diaper changes (yuck!) and you have to sneak guys from tinder in after the kid is asleep.

I actually like to live my life.

>make a book about harry potter raising a baby
>now millennials want kids

>produce young
>attempt to instill values
>daughter becomes whore
>son becomes beta
>wife divorces and takes half your shit
What's the motivation to experience these disappointments?

Happens less than you think.

Who ACTUALLY gives a fuck about what happens to the world after they die seriously. What good is 3 generations of offspring when you're fucking dead. I don't want to have to work myself to the bone just to support kids who are extremely likely to end up fucked up simply because of the public education system anyways.

I don't want kids because I don't have the money or stability yet

I don't want kids because I don't think I'm ready to teach someone how to grow up when I've hardly done it myself.

I don't want kids because right now I don't know what the next 10-15 years are going to be like at all.

I don't want kids because I can see myself raising the child to be as nihilistic as myself, I do not want any of these.

I want to change who I am before I bring another into this place, more people like me isn't going to fix or help jack shit

plus I've got a shitload of time to have kids, quit telling me what to do you fucking faggots and quit letting people tell you what to do.

jesus christ

millenials don't want to have kids because america blackpilled them

this is what the young people in america really believe. nihilism + egoism = no kids

>what would you prefer, everyone who goes into higher education go into STEM? ok now STEM is in the same position as psychology majors

Ahahahha

Ahahhahahahahha

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Women can't into STEM

They drop out before 2nd year.

Also, I can see you haven't heard about what american tech giants are doing with worker visas :)

You shouldn't have to go to college to get a decent job. There's so many useless degrees that young teenagers feel they need to succeed in the workforce. Most women shouldn't even go but they're the majority at a lot of universities.

Anti-family people who don't have kids are literally ignorant.

They're people who spend their days surrounded by friends and co-workers, and acquaintances. They have promising careers and hobbies and they swallow the liberal lines they read like in OP's pic. They decide they don't want to ruin the things they have or could have by bringing kids into the world.

But they think this because they don't know what it feels like to look another person in the eye who knows them better than anyone in the world ever will. They don't know what it feels like to have a real, stable spouse in life that knows them fully. These liberals don't get what validation that does for the soul when a person knows you completely and still chooses to share their entire life with you.

They don't know what it feels like to see your son succeed at something. They don't know what it feels like to see your daughter grow up, or even simply smile. The joy the human mind feels from these things is unlike any other feeling in the world, and they can never feel it at a nightclub.

Liberals will tell you that conservatives don't have a monopoly on family values, and they're right -- but they take a nihilistic approach to family and children by saying "everyone should just do what hey want! If someone doesn't want to bring kids into this screwed up world, that's ok!" They don't believe in advocating for the most basic thing that keeps people whole and happy in the world. They don't believe in enforcing it and encouraging it. They look at global warming figures, and immediately conclude that they must sacrifice their most basic avenue to fulfillment (reproduction) in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, instead of being ambitious enough to be as fruitful as they can and strive to find solutions that don't crush their soul and their bloodlines.

Liberals are fundamentally nihilists and they don't know what happiness feels like. This is why they distract themselves with material pleasures.

we lost WW2, that was the chance humanity had for greatness.

who the hell would want to bring white children into this multicultural nightmare

I am going to have two kids in 3 or 4 years. I want to have them, my wife want to have them.

>Oh no, the generation of 17-27 doesn't have kids yet

Good goyim. This world is very very bad, don't have kids, smoke weed and play video games instead

>everyone who goes into higher education go into STEM?
No, just those that are able to manage it.
>STEM is in the same position as psychology majors
Would never happen, there aren't enough people that can manage STEM to make it oversaturated.

The women would be better raising children and the men getting trades jobs, or they can all work menial labor, which is what they'd end in anyway.

The only thing you got correct is that neocons are trash. But you'd probably defend immigration which is frankly the biggest fuck you to anyone trying to enter the workforce.

None of those are my reasons. My reason is I simply don't need one.

For the vast majority of human history, 99.9% of births are of necessity and because zero birth control existed. Now, many people have the option to want a child.

Other than need or want, what reason is there to have a child?

>what reason is there to have a child?

Someone to take care of you when you are old

Nice pasta. I dropped a tear. I am a millenial with 2 daughters, and I can't agree more about the happiness you are talking. Fuck those liberals and live your life Fully with dozen of (white) children

I'll concede that. Fortunately, I'm a good looking male and don't have to worry about that. I can have kids at 45,50 even 60 and I'm fine. There's no reason to rush to have children if you're a male. Also, adoption.

If you want your kid to take care of you then 50 is a bit late lol

Anti-natalism is red pilled unless you live in a small town that is reasonably self-sufficient.

I just walked around Tesco's in South London and every nigger and muslim there had at least two kids, many were pregnant. The game is over for white people.

>If you want your kid to take care of you then 50 is a bit late lol

Life expectancy here is not 65, Czyk.

Are you me ?

So? You think a 25 year old will be nursing your old ass? People have better things to do at that age.

Underrated post.

I guess I'll have to opt for a cozy ass nursing home then. I'm not poor, yet another reason not to worry about having children.

I'm 25, work 60 hour weeks (law) and still find the time to care for my grandfather.

>what was promised
By whom?

I am 23, and I have 3 wives, 7 sons and 4 daughters.

Having kids would require getting married. Getting married would require pursuing women.

Nah, sorry. MGTOW. Marriage sucks. Having children is morally/ethically/philosophically wrong.

Do you remember ever being asked if you wanted to be born? I certainly don't. I never asked to be born. It is impossible to have children for the sake of the child. You only have children to satisfy your own selfish desires. Beyond that, I can't imagine a more horrific fate than having to suffer with me as a father.

While the thought of marriage and children are nice, I wouldn't even consider it until the legalities and culture surrounding them are changed, which will never fucking happen. I'm just gonna go into my well paying career field, support myself and my hobbies, eventually move out into the wilderness to be a hermit in a self-sustaining cabin until I get bored of that and go find a bear to fight.

The trends leading us to demographic decline are essentially set in stone at this point. I see no real incentive to do it. After a cost/benefit/risk analysis, marriage+children doesn't come out on top.

>Do you remember ever being asked if you wanted to be born? I certainly don't. I never asked to be born
you didn't kill yourself, so it seems you are happy about being born

At this point suicide would create unnecessary suffering for people around me. If someone isn't having children to avoid the creation of unnecessary suffering, depending on their social relationships, them committing suicide is counter-productive. It is at least in my case.

And I'm already here, so might as fucking well make the best of it. But that doesn't mean if would choose to be here had I been given the choice, knowing what I do now.

At least if all the art majors had BA's or better in Civil Engineering or Architecture they could do something productive for society.

Imagine if some of those artists applied their skills to infrastructure development and instead of modern art we got cathedral style art? Even modern art, which is god awful, is better than communist no think design.

Single mothers with a sea of bastard children all dependent on the state. Call it Project Pan-niggerization. Everyone a nigger.

Combine that with the transhumanist movement and you have what I like to call the TechnoNigger Future.

Gonna adopt a white kid and give him a chance to live.

Lot of white kids need help, you'd be surprised. I went to the MAPP training to adopt and you would fucking sob to hear the shit these kids endure.

I'm gonna help one, maybe more to get a chance, fuck other races, gonna do my part to help since I can't have any. (Sterile)

GET OUT OF FRANCE ACHMED REEEEEE

Probably post-collapse they will be the only people who aren't starving to death.

>"We are becoming overpopulated, don't have so many kids!"
>Birth rate goes down
>"We need millions of immigrants to make up for our low birth rates!"

Please do not have any kids. Do this world a favor.

Jolly good Show

That was the whole point of a college degree, it was a brainless way to weed out job applicants and cut down on the # of resumes to consider.

The real problem is there just aren't enough jobs anymore to go around to everyone who wants one. Or at least enough jobs that pay well enough to afford a lifestyle that has any sort of comfort at all with it.

I'm not sure what the solution to the problem is. I can tell you though that none of the politicians know either. Or care. I had hopes with Trump but it looks like they're going to block anything and everything he wants to do. They're agin' it!

gr8 b8 m8, made me ir8, i r8 it 8/8

Kek pretty good

>not wanting kids
vs
>not being able to afford kids at an early age without risking a lifetime of poverty for both you, your wife, and your children
There's a pretty fucking big difference there. Also who would we even want to have children with, the only willing ones are uggos and fatties. The rest are just stacy whores and mentally unstable.

Good thing guys can wait till the next batch of em turns 18.

because they're spoiled babies, and their parents are coddling whiners.

Means you had beta dna and your wife whore dna.

The real reason is women are awful entitled whore who no man will want to marry.

The main reason is monetary policy, why don't we talk about it more on pol :\

I'm 21 and I have 2 sons lol

I will. And if you want to help the white race then you should too

>Good thing guys can wait till the next batch of em turns 18.
Is it true that guys in their 30s+ can get 20 year olds? Here people think it's disgusting even if it's legal.

Don't get me wrong, I can see the faults in my generation, but I do hate how we're becoming low hanging fruit for any issue like this.

Boomers had less kids than their parents, Gen X had less kids than Boomers, why is it surprising that Gen Y had ____ kids than Gen X?

And really the bottom line is money. Boomers had more medical bills and regulations than their parents, Gen X had more medical expenses and regulations for their kids than Boomers, Gen Y... You guessed it.

Gen Y is just a product of the hedonism the Boomers and Gen X lived. Now few of us have decent jobs, and those of us who do are double stacked with expanded medical expenses, a wife who can't afford maternity leave, and private school fees/high taxes from not living near nigger schools.

Essentially white Gen Y is punished for having kids while beaners and nogs get paid MORE welfare for MORE kids they have.

That's way fucking worse than muslims