The day of the door can't come soon enough

The day of the door can't come soon enough.

Fuck this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivwSN0tpXpg
linkedin.com/in/nathanhawks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I meant rope.

This guy is a piece of fucking shit.

Agreed.

Seriously, I'm starting to wonder what can be done about people like him. Maybe we should employ their own tactics against them and use public shaming.

Happens that he is right. It's called blowback, and the great Ron Paul has been talking about it since before global terrorism took on the forms of Al Qaeda and Islamic State.

We must allow them to rape and kill Christians. It's the right thing to do

So apparently he spent the majority of his adult life running away from reality and has just recently begun to get his feet wet in politics. He's in the reject blind nationalism baby's first step stage of developing his own voice. Fucking get a load of this balding ginger, at least he made an improvement in his appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=ivwSN0tpXpg

call him ugly and that he's just a twitter keyboard warrior because he's scared to debate in the real world. wait and look for his replies, it will be lulz worthy

He's right though lol

I fully support killing anyone who makes the karma argument. I see it as a clear agreement that killing someone for a political reason is not wrong, so I'd gladly remove them because communism did shit wrong back in the day. Or something. It's not like these people ever get farther than "hur dur colonialism and war".

Kill 'em all. It's exactly what they want.

>direct attacks on civilians with hidden weapons is the same as causalities brought by collateral damage in a nation at war.

wow....it rly made me think

Bad things happen to people far away from us so dont care as much about the bad things that happen to people close to us.

I too..
Am waiting, for the Day of the Door..

This.

This fucker needs to be publicly shamed.

>literally 2 wrongs make a right
>eye for an eye

I thought libshits were supposed to be against this kind of thinking?

All fucking liberals must fucking hang

Dont joke about that shit, Denmark. I lost my Father to a rabid door.

He has tons of replies since this and nobody seems to be doing a very good job of going at him

>SHOW THEM THE DOOR!

Kill yourself.

>The day of the door

>baghdad
>colletarel damage

>CIA arming dozens of dictators to overthrow some governemt which leads to thousands of deaths
>collateral damage

>comparing hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths due to american influence with a few hundred people that died due to terrorism

close the gates already

Nice strawman faggot

>soooo uhmmmmm

every fucking time every single fucking time these faggots have the speaking habits of teenage girls

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Hey I made a thread this morning and posted this exact picture, said let's fuck this guy up , can anyone tell me if it was a successful thread ? I had to go to work and forgot about it :/

But seriously tho. Porque like this need to suffer

>collateral damage

Only problem with your statement is that there have been targeted killings of entire extended families. Also, most people wouldn't give 2 shits about your "collateral damage" argument if it comes to their dead relatives.

Heh, whats one little Iraq War? What, the mudslimes cant take what they dish out? Did he forget 9/11 and how it ultimately got a large portion of the west (that wasn't already engaged) into the middle east?

I was attacked by a door as a small child.
But when I asked my mum about it, she said it was a jar.

>I'm starting to wonder what can be done about people like him.

But then they'd win.

No he's not, and you're a delusional moron if you think Ron Paul thought children were bombing the middle east.

I guess the concert blew her away

As long as there are no more Dogs dying, it's fine. she was going to grow up a liberal anyway.

Shit, I didn't know the CIA was operated by Ariana Grande fans. Thanks for generalizing whitey like a good sjw though.

Your kind is the reason we don't make progress in getting those fuckers out of our country. This is a war. You try to dish out in a war but do not take. You don't open your borders in a war and let the enemy live right next to you.

>We must allow them to rape and kill Christians.

How about not inviting them into your house, jackass? The fact that they have legitimate gripes against various countries (those engaged in combat in the ME) should be one more reason that immigration should be limited.
It's quite idiotic on the other had to have the position that anger and reaction is limited to religious extremists. Many terrorists are not even that religious.

edgy af bro xD does your mom kno u r on 4chanz??!

Go fuck yourself murder burger.

The west will be conquered by the (((satanic hordes))) without any resistance or one shot fired, all your (((politicians))) belong to us, Trump bring the latest bitch hahaha

Burgershits are kill as is the entire west
-this war is done, the real war starts right after

God fucking damnit

just call him a beta and move on. the guy is clearly unsuccessful with women so who even cares what he has to say? i don't respect effeminate men enough to even listen to their opinions or ideas.

>twitter fauna
>able to deal with professional libtards

He knows where to dump his shit comments.

not everyone had a bad time. my cousin went and she said she had a blast. ariana has explosive vocal power.

Here's a LinkedIn that has nothing to do with anybody mentioned in this thread linkedin.com/in/nathanhawks

"if everyone cares for his own kind, everyone is cared for"

>mfw the Mossad finally tracked me down and are about to breach my door
I for one am terrified by the Day of the Door

didnt know children in baghdad were developing weapons of mass destruction

>I'm starting to wonder what can be done about people like him

I have an idea

He is right though

fun fact this girls lastname may mean that she is of viking decent being a rus so they killed a little viking in the making.

You're the delusional moron if you think that killing children in the ME is not comparable to killing children in "the West". The only difference is the scale of victims (a couple dozen versus a million).

I know if someone killed my kids I'd murder their entire fucking family before taking them out.

He's a piece of shit but he's right in a sense the muzzies now the kike games and they all see us as guilty.

The problem with Islam that all participaters are viewed as one ""race"" and they view themselves like one front.

Not shilling though i hope we can hang the faggot.

>she is of viking decent
so she would have jumped on the bbc in about 4 years anyways

>Freelance writer/editor, Joomla expert, & future RPG content creator

what a disgrace

He's not right. He's using elementary school logic as a thinly veiled justification for the murder of children.

In any case, a white child's life is worth a 1000 of theirs. They contribute nothing to the world but murder and misery. Look at their countries, they are horrible oppressive shitholes. In stark contrast, people are literally taking life-threatening risks getting into white countries.

The people make the civilization.

Why 'beautiful' is in quotes? Is that sarcasm or what?

Dad, that was terrible! [throws cushion]

Except the US military doesn't target children and non-combatants. Get rinsed, aquafresh

>In any case, a white child's life is worth a 1000 of theirs
And this is how you lost the argument before even finishing your sentence.

>well you guys are bombing the muslims first, so now you got a little taste of how they feel!

People who subscribe to moral relativism deserve to be hanged.

toplel, your post is pathetic keyboard warrior

I looked for this tweet but he must have deleted it

Let me guess... he vehemently backed the candidate for President who not only voted for the Iraq War, but gave an impassioned speech in support of it.

>Except the US military doesn't target children and non-combatants
Are you fucking serious?

He's right though.

>They contribute nothing to the world but murder and misery.

Great, then stop meddling in their shitty 3rd world countries and stop importing them into yours. Simple enough, right? For some reason that's too difficult or "racist" to accomplish.

he's right though. imbred children are practically worthless to society.

good one McSharty

Delet

Fapping to mlp causes this.

>satanic hordes

Trying too hard.

1/10

>stop importing them into yours
the kikes are doing that.

Yes.. our imperialism has caused ISIS marauders to enslave and torture women in Iraq and Syria.

Lets go

Send them to the Middleast

he is not. If WE are bigots and right-wing national fascists then we only care about our race, our people and our civilization. Fuck the mudslims. If we could save just one of manchester children by peel Nathan hawks off and then rape his ass with a 40 inches dildo, WE should do it with no hesitation. Then he would have a tiny slice of how a white man feel about muslim nations and Nathan hawks abominable rethoric.

He's right go die in a ditch leaf

I'm tempted to open a bakery just so I can make awful suggestive advertisements.

rally the troops for a twitter raid

>dont retaliate against muslim attacks, because if you do, they will get angry and attack you more

The kikes also forced the US to have 800 military bases in more than 70 countries? I recall Ron Paul being laughed off stage and voters rejecting him in favor of Murica Stronk candidates.

How's it goin there cenk?

>all this dumb virtue signalling on Sup Forums
who fucking cares about dead degenerate whores

MUH ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT
MUH FREDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMS

What is everyone so mad about the deaths of those little Eichmanns?

>R YEW SEEREE OUS???
Thye literally don't. To be bad cowardly jihadists hide behind women and children.

USA/NATO could literally drone the fuck out of my entire neighborhood just to eliminate 1 person, killing me, my family, the baker from across the street corner and other tens of people, but no consequences would fucking happen at all. Everyone would be like: "Oh my God, how can they do that? ONU must to do something, this is unbelievable!", and two weeks later the social media would forgot about it and no sanctions would be taken because the USA/NATO are sanction makers.

I think this is how the rest of the world view terrorism inside the NATO bigshots, it's like: "Fuck off, it's just a small dose of your own medicine".

>ISIS marauders to enslave and torture women in Iraq and Syria

WTF do you care what ISIS or Saudis/Iranians/nignogs do in their fucking countries? Worry about your own goddamned country and how it's getting fucked from within.

"Poor women in Iraq"... how about poor fucking girls in the US getting brainwashed to be whores? How about young kids getting pumped with hormones to switch genders. FFS, you're getting cucked and you give a shit about women in Iraq!

what do military bases have to do with accepting immigrants? you are projecting your college-kid edgelord phase all over this argument.

Change proxy , leaf faggot

Door slammed on hands first.
Day of the Door precedes DOTR

>dont retaliate against muslim attacks

Who the fuck said that? You want to retaliate, tough guy? How about arresting and deporting all the shitstains you entered into the country? Oh... that's "racist" they'll tell you, while at the same time bombing and murdering thousands that had nothing to do with it.

Let me try and understand how you believe the US military operates

>generals looking at military strategy and what targets to strike next
>instead of trying to actually kill terrorists the generals wants to bomb a bunch of children because they're just a bunch of sadistic fucks

Is that how you think the US military operates? Let me know soon so I can stop wasting time with you.

Wake up you fucking fool. Dead Ariana Grande fans is a GOOD thing.

The only bad thing about this is practically the entire stadium survived and you know these fucking skanks learn nothing. They gotta die.

Calm down, turbo. Slow down and think about the point I was making in response to who I replied to.

>How about arresting and deporting all the shitstains you entered into the country? Oh... that's "racist" they'll tell you,

top kek... No it's fucking unrealistic.

If you want to carry on your 1488 fantasy with your friends on Sup Forums go ahead. The grownups will be taking practical, sensible action for the country while avoiding having to put the country in a civil war like you would want.

>cenk

Yeah, Cenk is a Libertarian now! Go fuck yourself, you statist POS.

So, why is it that they can say 'the west creates the problems against the middle east' but we can't say 'islam commits acts of terrorism against the west'? Those kids didn't do anything to anyone and that suicide bomber didn't lose anyone to any wars