Sup Forums, I'm tasked with finding points of interest to Germany for visiting with my family...

Sup Forums, I'm tasked with finding points of interest to Germany for visiting with my family, but I'm worried we might get culturally enriched by muzzies if we go too far north. What are the "safe" parts of Germany where tourists can go without being molested? I heard Bavaria was pretty safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/bayern/fluechtlinge-warum-auslaendische-medien-garmisch-am-rande-eines-buergerkriegs-sehen-1.3212401
focus.de/politik/videos/hilferuf-in-fluechtlingskrise-ausland-glaubt-dass-garmisch-am-rand-eines-buergerkriegs-steht_id_6100318.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you go too far north? they're everywhere dude

a kraut was saying yesterday just go everywhere except for the big cities. sounds like solid advice

Bavaria is probably one of the worst areas since that's where all the refugees enter the country from. was in Munich a few months ago and everywhere is filthy wogs loitering on the sidewalk with luggage and trash sprawled out everywhere

my mom just got home grom germany+amsterdam+paris over like 6 weeks and she didn't know what i was talking about when i asked about muslim problem over there

Smaller cities in Bavaria, i.e. Passau.

Then she must have literally ran around with her eyes closed.

or it's maybe not really as bad as it's said to be on places like this? i'm not really sure either way but my mom isn't a fuckin' retard, she codes unix & runs servers for a large company, but i still dunno what to believe, i want to go to see for myself

Avoid Nuremberg train terminal or you'll get enriched

I´ve been to Paris in 2013 and it was already really bad back then, and it´s probably worse now.
Where was she in germany though?

general area of nurburgring i believe

Why are you faggots so stupid? first the beaner now you. Germany is statistically one of the safest countries you could go to compared to our crime ridden shithole. You have more chance of being a victim of crime in one month in America than one year in Germany. Stop being such a fucking faggot pussy, you repulse me.

I just want to visit the more respectable parts of Germany that include Prussian, Third Reich era, or Medieval buildings and public works in order to get a legitimate German experience rather than all the shitty tourist traps in Berlin. What sounds best to me would be a small cottage in Bavaria or the Black Forest or something from which I could take a train to the more well known excursions. Then again, I don't know about the more local or lesser-known but still notable attractions.

>codes unix
Large possibility your mom also took a great dicking from the shitskins and is now brainwashed by the BBC.
You have to kill her now, you know.

Just stay outside the circle and you should be fine.

Don't believe the traditional Sup Forums-anoia.

If you're looking for beautiful nature, visit the Schwarzwald area, pretty towns are in Bavaria, the Moselle river area offers lush landscapes with delicious wine, and cities like Munich and Hamburg are beautiful as fuck. Cologne is nice too.

Berlin is also amazing, but it might not be traditional enough for some. But the whole city oozes the 20th century history and it's definitely worth the experience.

Compared to the United States, Germany is many times safer. There might be a few bad neighbourhoods in the big cities, but you probably won't see them at all. And even in the bad neighbourhoods I never had trouble walking around at night.

I come every week in that circle

Even our “no go zones“ are actually pretty safe if you act normal and if you avoid groups of shitskins.
If you want poland go to the east if you want austria go to the south if you want Denmark/netherlands go to the north and if you want the great shitskin experience go to the west haha

that's because your mom enjoys having the goat train barreling down on her

Check out the Sauerland. It's beautiful. There are a lot of cool places especially the Dechen Cave (Dechen Höhle). Just google it.

It's a matter of perception, I guess. If you would walk on a busy street in Amsterdam you might see 10-15% muslim people, but if you don't notice the other 85%, yeah you might get angry at it.

And as a tourist, you're really unlikely to notice the problems. The significant problems are usually organized crime related, almost all murdered people in Amsterdam were criminals.

Terrorism hasn't happened in this country since 1977.

Points of interests in Germany without getting culturally enriched? Try bavaria but seriously, go to Switzerland. There might not be less, but here they behave.

What would be the top 5 must-see areas in Germany, for either a basic or advanced tourist? I'm just interested in getting the most bang for my buck, and I love vibrant landscapes as much as historical buildings and statues. Really, I just want the most authentic experience the center of Europe can offer me, because I may want to visit annually if its memorable enough.

this.

Except theo van Gogh

How much are you prepared to drive per day?

why would anyone invite people from here to their homelands? enjoy the autists from Sup Forums who come to destroy your comfy place

Fun fact: castle on the op pic was build by larping degenerate manchild faggot.
>German traditions

Though i should admit it is ideal for larping purposes. Just like in my computer RPGs and animus.

Correct. I knew someone would mention this.

The reason I didn't, is that it was a targeted assassination. It would not happen to you as a tourist.

>mfw my state and home are super flat

They are already full of tourists.

I can also recommend Siegerland Wittgenstein and Walhalla east of Regensburg in Bavaria.

well historical buildings are everywhere, the question is from what time you want to see some. For Landscapes visit Bavaria

but no autistic tourists from pol

I'll be going in July, which I imagine is almost prime for a lot of Southern Germany

Go to Pomerode, Brazil
WE

I did a walk from some village called Oy-Mittelberg to Garmisch stopping at Inns after a week in Munich. Incredible area and I got to see and go to Neuschwanstein Castle (which sucks unless you go as early in the morning as possible like I did) along the way. There's lots of other cool forts, castles and areas left behind especially by King Ludwig that are worth checking out with far less or no tourists at all.

sry if my english wasnt clear enough, what i meant was from what era you want to see historical buildings. For example in Berlin you get very new historical buildings like the berlin wall or the Reichstag. But if you want to see medieval buildings then lower saxony or bavaria is better.

Whats going on with this autistic hat?

>worried about shitskins, send him to literal playground of gulf shitskins

>mfw living in NRW

I'd say Prussian/early 20th century coupled with Third Reich projects would be my ideal, though my family wants to see a couple castles

And if you come to northern Germany visit the Wattenmeer and probably Sylt.

If you wander in the Watt be careful or go with a tourist group. It's incredible easy to get fucked by the flood and incredible dangerous too.

Leipzig war monument.
You will feel the history flow through you.

>but I'm worried we might get culturally enriched by muzzies if we go too far north

hello friend! it seems that you have been under the influence of the eternal bavarian or from cologne scum. did you know that schleswig holstein and mecklenburg vorpommern actually took in the least amount of refugees and have the least amount of crime commited by foreigners? also zero terrorist attacks in these areas to date.

>Prussian/early 20th century coupled with Third Reich projects
well i dont know if you heard that but we lost prussia after ww2 to poland and Third Reich projects got destroyed by the allies.

No no sylt i life there and they put shitskins everywhere here it fucking sucks
Better go to the sister islands

I'm from NRW too. There are some beautiful places related to our old industrial culture and other shit if you know what to look for. Especially in the Ruhrpott you can/could visit old mineshafts which was fucking cool. My Uncle once took me to some 400~500m deep shaft and showed me the preparations they did for the closeup. Absolutely incredible.

It's a mix of depressing scenery and technical wonders. A feeling I can't describe in words.

I'll just go to Kaliningrad then, they seem to have more Prussian architecture anyway

Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Schleswig-Holstein in the Summer. Hug the alps in the Winter.

>I'll just go to Kaliningrad then, they seem to have more Prussian architecture anyway
is this a bait? they destroyed almost everything and builded commie blocks there. There are very vew left.

>find a small town in southern Bavaria they said
>no immigrants they said

Germany is pretty boring and overrated in general. Especially that ugly castle in your pic.

>if we go too far north.

>126920765
Especially for industrial culture stuff I can recommend visiting a Shiffshebewerk. Henrichenburg for example. Also Kokerei Hansa in Dortmund? And the Gasometer.

>Russia Today
he fell for the russian propaganda channel.

The refugees are getting distributed by county. Thats why they are everywere. There is no place without them.

Don't deflect, Hans. A quote from the mayor will be the same on any outlet.

hamburg was a mistake.

East Germany - come home white man!

That was fake news though. They deliberately changed the news during translation.
sueddeutsche.de/bayern/fluechtlinge-warum-auslaendische-medien-garmisch-am-rande-eines-buergerkriegs-sehen-1.3212401
focus.de/politik/videos/hilferuf-in-fluechtlingskrise-ausland-glaubt-dass-garmisch-am-rand-eines-buergerkriegs-steht_id_6100318.html

enjoy your next cologne faggot

So you support wrong information as long as they support your worldview? That's pretty stupid and something nigger would do.

This. I would recommend the central areas. Towns like Goslar, Quedlinburg, Weimar and similar have more historic value than the major cities. All UNESCO sites are worth a visit and most are in smaller towns thanks to 1000 years of federalism.

Go to Berlin. I lived there for 6 months when I did a semester abroad. There's a small amount of turks but they're extremely beta and refuse to make eye contact with a strong, tall, handsome Aryan.

>this fucking castle is German larping

Was in Paris a year ago for 3 weeks on business. Saw a shit ton of the filthy creatures. Then again that entire city is shit. Saw fights in the subway breakout between well dressed natives and refugees for spots to sleep at in the subway stations at night.

Overwhelming numbers of African pickpockets and thieves, and then those annoying ones walking around with the pewter tourist knick knacks swarming tourists and stealing from them.

Then the graffiti on monuments, the no go zones, and the literal ghettos. Have some stories if anyone is interested

Sorry to break it to you but there's a shit ton of muzzies in Bavaria...

Germany would have been one big world heritage site if WWII didn't happen.

Even better if WW1 never happened. A few more decades of that economic growth would have produced so many great buildings